FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out    WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out  EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 11:45 am

Tully chokes Rich with the strap and then pounds on his forehead . Rich is busted open . Tully now goes around he touches one turnbuckle . He touches two . He touches 3 . Rich is behind him the whole time touching turnbuckles as well . They get to the fourth turnbuckle and they Duke it out . Tully goes for a clothesline and Rich back body drops him . Tully hits the fourth turnbuckle !! Rich is in shock of the cheap victory .

Adams hits Taz with a Ridge Hand Chop and then goes for the Superkick ….. Taz moves and Adams nails Hart who made his way up on the ring apron !! Adams is stunned !!! Taz German Suplex with a Bridge !!! Adams shoulders are down , 1………2…….3!

Blackwell has Hayes in a Bearhug and Patera runs across the ring with a running clothesline . Their version of a Hart Attack ! Blackwell goes up top while Patera kicks Gordy off the ring apron !!! Big Splash by Blackwell !!! 1……2….3 !!!

New NWA World Tag Team Champions Ken Patera and Jerry Blackwell !

White got a backslide and put his feet on the ropes, 1......2...... but Jericho managed to kick out. They went back and forth near the ropes and White pulled Jericho into the Blade Runner for the win. AND NEWWWWW NWA SUPER JUNIORS WORLD CHAMPION........ JAY WHITE!!!!

A stunned champ is then picked up and hit with a fall away slam!
RAZORV then picks Walter up and hits the Razors Edge!  The ref makes the three count and we have a NEEEEEW NATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION- RAZOR RAMON!

Savage slides in the ring headfirst right into a curb stomp from Rollins! Seth pulls Savage up...... PEDIGREE! 1......2.......3!!! SETH ROLLINS IS THE NEWWWWW NWA WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Rollins is handed the NWA title and he celebrates to a mixed chorus of cheers and boos as show fades to black.

Gordon : And there you have it . Starrcade . Every single title switched hands . Now into next week Jan 5 is the NWA supplementary draft lots of roster changes coming and new talent coming in . Today though we have business to take care of , joining me now the former NWA World Heavyweight Champion Randy Macho Man Savage .

Savage : Gordon Solie , you are looking at a cheated man , not a defeated man , yeah . Seth Rollins was still the better man , the Macho man had a hell of a run , but now is the time for revenge . Hulk Hogan get out here , yeah !!!!

Hogan comes out and the studio crowd explodes .

Hogan : What’s going on here brother , I look in your eyes and all I see is anger and confusion and you’re looking right at me , dude !

Savage : Yeah , I’m angry and confused , brother , it’s time the Madness and the Mania took down the Heenan family once and for all , dig it !!!

Hogan : Not only do I dig it brother , I’m all in . Let’s show that no good weasel and his family where the real power lies , dude . It’s the Madness and the Mania !! Weasel Heenan watcha gonna do when the Megapowers run wild on you !!!

Savage : Ooooooo yeahhhhh !!!

Gordon : Thank you gentlemen. On today’s show you will see Ole and Arn Anderson the Minnesota Wrecking Crew in action .

Curt Hennig the newly crowned WWF Heritage Champion is in action .

We will hear from the new NWA World Tag Team Champions Ken Patera and Jerry Blackwell

Up next however we will be talking to the newly crowned NWA World Television Champion Taz .

There is wrestling tonight at the UIC Pavilion we will hear more about that later . Stay right here exciting WWF wrestling coming your way .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and joining me now the new NWA World Television Champion Taz .

Taz : Gordon , this has been a long time coming . Now begins the hard part keeping the title . Gordon , the World Television Title should mean something special and different . And I’m the damn man for the job . Every week I’m going to be on a tv somewhere , most weeks it’s gonna be right here defending this belt . I got 52 open contracts . I sent off copies to Progress , SECW , USWA , NACW , NJPW , Mexico , Germany and anywhere else where there is wrestling . You sign a contract I’ll be there . You wanna come here to WWF on my turf and try me , bring it on ! I don’t care if you’re Chris Adams , Jimmy Snuka , Tully Blanchard Stan Hansen or some fool who thinks he’s got a Rocky Balboa complex and wants to come in off the street . I’m going to be on tv all over the world defending this belt at home or away . Bring it on , because I’m Taz the NWA World Television Champion Beat Me if you can , survive if I let you .

Gordon : Very well sir . Thank you and …. Mr . McMahon .

Vince : Gordon , sorry for the interruption, Taz I can’t have you holding the WWF Television Title .

Taz : Then get somebody out here to take it from me Vince . I’ll put it up along with the World Television Championship .

Vince : Look , I know who you are and what you’re about . However , if you don’t surrender the WWF Television Title , I have requested that the NWA strip you of the World Television Title .

Taz : What ! This is bullshit !! Ok here it is Vince ! Choke on it !

Vince : Gordon , now we have a format change . Tonight’s show at the UIC Pavilion will be televised . The WWF Television Title tourney will take place . 8 men have entered . They are

David Von Erich vs Tommy Rich

Jushin Thunder Liger vs Tully Blanchard

Kevin Von Erich vs Tiger Mask

The Rock vs Arron Stephens who will also be trying to land a spot on the roster .

Also tonight in a match up Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage taking on Andre The Giant and Antonio Inoki

And Taz you want to lip off to me . Well you’re defending your belt in today’s show as promised . You are taking on Ray Stevens . Regardless if you win or lose tonight at the UIC Pavilion you will take on the Heritage Champion Mr . Perfect Curt Hennig . If the World Television Title is around your waist it’s on the line of not The Heritage Title is on the line . Gordon ? Let’s get this show started .

Gordon : Yessir , we’ll be back .

Break

The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs Big E and Kofi Kingston : The new day give the Andersons fits until Kofi misses an off the top rope move . Arn an Ole work on his leg . Ole puts on a half crab and Kofi submits the join Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Gentlemen this reuniting of sorts took place took place on the Road to Starrcade .

Ole : That’s right and it felt good . It felt right . We gave the British Bulldogs all they wanted . Well we wanted more and we got more .

Arn : That’s right , we wanted the Minnesota Wrecking Crew back together and now we have it . The promoters all saw what we could do and what could be and with Vince McMahon willing to trade away assets , here we are . We aren’t here for just the WWF Tag Team Titles . We’ll take em , no we are here for the NWA World Tag Team Titles. Patera and Blackwell , shine those belts up boys , we’ll be coming for them .

Gordon : Thank you gentlemen , we’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and ….

Heenan : Solie !! What the hell is going on here ? Savage is blaming us for his loss at Starrcade . Well , there is something called accountability pal and obviously you don’t have it . So now you and Hogan want to come after the Heenan Family . Try and run us out of town . Well you are about to see that’s easier said than done . Just watch the Heritage Champion .

Gordon : Comments from Mr . Heenan . Let’s go to the ring .

Curt Hennig vs Randy Mulkey : The bell rings Hennig takes Mulkey over in a side belly to belly and then a Fishermen’s Suplex for 3 .

Heenan : Look at the time Solie . 18 seconds ! It’s takes longer to make a cup of coffee . Taz, this is you tonight pal .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and right now the NWA World Tag Team Champions Ken Patera and Jerry Blackwell are going to be in nontitle action in just a mom…..

Jerry : Gordon , sorry to interrupt you there buddy , but we got a problem .

Gordon : Ok , can I be of service , gentlemen?

Ken : Well , how fast can you get Vince McMahon back out here ?

Gordon : Well , let’s do this , let’s take a break and come back and see if we can get him out here . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and joining us now at the request of the NWA World Tag Team Champions Mr . McMahon has agreed to join us .

Vince : Alright champs , what can I do for you ?

Jerry : Well Vince , with all due respect you’re a hell of a promoter, but you got it wrong .

Ken : You see right now even though we are under WWF contract , we are the NWA World Tag Team Champions and we agree with Taz , any time we step in the ring the NWA Tag Team Titles should be on the line . We don’t care if it’s the Freebirds or some team that wants to try their luck . Now we look up there and see Mr . Saito and Tiger Chung Lee , both guys should be on a roster somewhere , but they aren’t . They beat us they are the World Tag Team Champions and get our spot . They don’t , this is at least a job application for somewhere else .

Vince : All right , well if this is the way you want it , this is what it will be . Good luck gentlemen.

NWA World Tag Team Titles Ken Patera & Jerry Blackwell vs Tiger Chung Lee and Mr . Saito : Before the match , Tiger cracks Blackwell over the head with a kendo stick and rolls him on the ring . Saito chops and kicks at the cut as the ref calls for the bell . Tiger comes in and Blackwell staggers up to his feet . Tiger goes for a kick , but Blackwell captures the leg and clotheslines him . Blackwell with a running splash while Tiger is on the mat . Tiger is hurt . Patera gets the tag as Tiger stands up and puts on the Full Nelson . The ref calls for the bell as Tiger verbally submit . Ole and Arn look on as do Doc and Ted . Security quickly comes out and stops anything from happening .

Gordon : Tensions riding high here . We’ll be back .

Break

NWA World Television Title Taz vs Ray Stevens : Before the match , Stevens is joined by his tag team partner Pat Patterson , the entire Heenan Family come down for a closer look . Taz ask for the house mic .

Taz : Come on Curt we ain’t gotta wait for tonight , referee , let him go . Let’s make it a 3 way dance . I’ll fight two men . What ? Oh the big fat giant wants to give it a try ? I already choked you out once you dumb son of a bitch , bring it on . Let’s go , make it a four way and I’ll still win . I’ve fought 5 guys at once to earn this title . Come on . Because I’m Taz , the NWA World Television Champion . Beat me if you can , survive if I let you !!!

Vince comes out .

Vince : Taz , you’re one crazy son of a bitch . Heenan family to the back . Hennig get in there . You want to fight two men . You got it Taz . It’s a 3 way dance .

Hennig fakes like he’s going in . Andre push past security and gets in the ring . Chokeslam on Taz ! Hogan and Savage come out with chairs . They aren’t alone . Tommy Rich is with them . The Heenan family go to the back . The ref orders Patterson to the back , telling him this match doesn’t begin until he’s gone . Patterson obliges . Stevens goes up for Bombs Away on Taz , but Hennig dropkicks him off the top rope down to the floor . Hennig spins around , right into an over head belly to belly Suplex . He lands in the outside on top of Stevens .

Stevens is hurt . Hennig staggers to his feet and gets on the ring apron . Taz meets him at the ropes , Hennig clotheslines Taz using the top rope jumping down to the floor , a lot like Randy Savage might do . Hennig back in the ring . Taz staggers up , roaring elbow by Hennig sends the champion down . Hennig goes for a Figure Four . Stevens breaks it up with an Elbow to the face . Stevens closes in for the Piledriver and gets it . He covers …. 1……2……stomp on the back of the head by Taz !!! Hennig rolls Stevens into a school boy and hooks the tights . Taz stands there with his arms crossed . Hennig gets 1……2……3 !!!

Jimmy Lennon : Ray Stevens has been eliminated.

Hennig is up , Angry Man Clothesline by Taz ! Hennig is down . Taz with a double stomp to the back of the head . Taz goes to pull Hennig up and goes for the Tazmission , but Hennig gets to the ropes ! Hennig with a low blow off the break and then tosses Taz from the ring . Hennig goes out after him and slams his head on the ring apron . Hennig rolls his man back in . Taz staggers up and Hennig goes for the Fishermen’s Suplex, but Taz rolls it into a small package !! 1…….2…..3 !!!

Gordon : And that is all she wrote ! Taz is still the NWA World Television Champion !!! Remember wrestling tonight at the UIC Pavilion . Tune right back in here on WGN at 9pm central standard time and 10pm eastern standard time.

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out    WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out  EmptyTue Dec 26, 2023 12:08 pm

This should be interesting to see where the WWF is heading after Starrcade

Im gonna say this..... if Hogan and Savage start teaming full time, the sky is the limit for that team, i dont care what Patera and Blackwell think lol

Taz better be careful with challenges like that

And just like that, he finds out what happens when you cross the boss

Tournament time......always fun

With those damn flakey Von Erichs in it, its hard to predict a winner with that field, but im gonna lay my money on David and say hes looney enough to take it

Any day the New Day loses im all for. Wish the Crew would have broken Big E neck

Patera and Blackwell just won those title and now not only do they have the Andersons watching them, but Doc and Dibiase too......talk about jumping into the deep end

Chaos in that main event and dare i say its just getting started here in the wwf

Taz looking good in the early stages of his title reign, but its safe to say the challengers will be coming soon enough

Awesome show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out    WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 8:29 pm

good opening with the starrcade recap

YES!!! FINALLY THE MEGAPOWERS!!

great taz promo

i think vince did the right thing so taz can put all his effort into defending he world tv title

good looking tourney to crown a new wwf tv champion

im picking david ve to win this

damn...vince trying to fuck with taz already wtf

the wrecking crew are ready to wreck havoc here in the wwf

heenan always playing dumb to all the shit he causes

henning better realize that randy mulkey aint fukin taz

the new world tag champs aint fukin playing arouind as they try to bring some honor and respect back to those titles

And as we a'' can see...the opponents are already lining up!

taz's confidence is gonna eventually be his downfall

3 WAY!

OFC THE HEENAN FAMILY ALWAYS CAUSING CHAOS BUT THE MEGAPOWERS and rich put an end to that shit

big win in his first world title defense!

CRAZY AND CHAOTIC WWF ACTION AS EXPECTED!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out    WWF # 31 : Starrcade Fall Out  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1