FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF  Empty
PostSubject: Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF    Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 7:07 am

WWF vs Progress

John C Riley : Tonight the Road to Starrcade continues.  Tonight two men try to make their case for the best Super Junior Heavyweight wrestler .  Chris Benoit the hard hitting fighter from Canada puts his NJPW J Cup title on the line taking on a fellow Canadian Sami Zayne a man that can end a match with one dangerous move .

Tonight the most epic 3 way tag match you’ll ever see . The Impact Players taking on their hated rivals the Youngbucks . Joining them the no nonsense team of Ray Stevens and Pat Patterson .

Tonight the man they call Taz has a date with destiny at Starrcade defends his WWF TV title again , this time against the deadly MMA style fighter Matt Riddle .

The man Taz will face , Gentleman Chris Adams tries to show Taz who is truly the baddest of the bad . He puts up his NWA World Television Title against Doctor Death Steve Williams .

Tonight , Owen Hart the WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion goes hold for hold with the man who calls himself the best in the world CM Punk . Will Hart show him different ?

Tonight Hulk Hogan will finally get his wish . A chance to go one on one without any interference against Seth Rollins who has a date with destiny of his own at Starrcade . The NWA World Heavyweight Championship . Will one half of the Mega Powers finally put an end to Seth Rollins reign of terror . We are about to find out !!! Tonight the road to Starrcade is on !!!

Gordon : Hello and welcome to Territory Wars The Road To Starrcade . As you heard from Chicago’s very own John C Riley , we have quite the line up . In speaking of which every wrestling card is subject to change and we have changes tonight .

The Triple Threat Tag Team Match between the Impact Players , Youngbucks and Ole and Nick Bockwinkle has been changed as both Ole and Nick are now refusing to tag together. However the Bay Area Bad Boys of Ray Stevens and Pat Patterson have agreed to step in .

Then ironically our other Triple Threat Match for the NWA World Television Title has changed as well . Bobby Lashley has been hospitalized after a viscous attack by one Bruiser Brody , so Mr . Adams has agreed to put his title on the line against one half of the new WWF Tag Team Champions Dr. Death Steve Williams . I am told that Steve Williams partner Ted Dibiase and their manager have both been barred from ringside by Jim Crockett and the NWA for this match .  Right now however let’s kick things off live here from All State Arena .  Chris Benoit the New Japan Pro Wrestling Super J Cup Champion putting that belt on the line against Sammy Zayne .

NJPW Super J Championship Chris Benoit vs Sammy Zayne : The two men lock up .Sami gets wrist control and takes Benoit to the mat . From there he transitions into a hammerlock . Benoit works his way back up reaches back , works his way out of the hood and into a hammerlock of his own . Sami gets to the ropes for the break . Benoit fires a chop into the chest . Sami returns . The two exchange chops and then strong style type forearms that delight the crowd . Sami though scores with a roaring elbow that puts his man on the mat .

Sami now lifts Benoit and gets off a running Powerbomb. He covers 1……..2…….Noooooo !Benoit gets a foot on the ropes . Sami pulls his man up and puts him in the corner , he goes for a Helluva , but Benoit moves !!! Sami hits hard . Benoit with 5 rolling Germans , releasing on the last one . Sami staggers up , snap Suplex by Benoit . Benoit goes up top …… Falling Headbutt misses . Over the head belly to belly by Sami!!! Exploder Suplex by Sami . Sami calls for the Koji Clutch , but Benoit reverses it into a Crippler Crossface !!! Sami has nowhere to go and taps out !!!

Gordon : What a match . The two Canadian born athletes are now shaking hands . A rarity in this sport . We’ll be back .

Break

Triple Threat Tag Team Match The Impact Players vs The Youngbucks vs The Bay Area Bad Boys : When the bell rings the Bucks and Players go right at one another . There is a really cool four man Superkick spot . Patterson and Stevens try to take advantage. Patterson jumps on Justin and covers . 1…….2…….Matt Jackson barely gets there to break it up . Stevens tosses out Matt . Clotheslines Nick out if the ring and he and Patterson toss out Storm . The two of them do what the do best . They beat down Justin in their corner . They work over his leg . Stevens goes up for Bombs Away and Matt Superkicks him off the top rope !!! Now He and Nick Superkick Patterson . From there they set up More Bang For Your Buck , but Storm shoves Matt off the top rope through down to the floor . From there Justin hits Nick with a Singapore Cane he got from Lance just before and then Lance catches him with with a Powerbomb , while Justin canes everybody coming near him . 1…..2……3 !!!

Gordon : Once again the Impact Players showing they are very resourceful. We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Right now I want to bring in …..

Bryan Danielson : Cut the crap Solie !!

Gordon : Excuse me young man you are not scheduled on this card . This is not the time nor the …..

Danielson : Shut up old man !!! ( shoves Gordon and takes the mic )

I’m tired of being screwed by the NWA , Chris Jericho and now you Jay White . I want a piece of your ass . Get out here and I’ll kick your fucking head in !!! ( bleeped out on a seven second delay )

Before anything else happens Tiger Mask comes out and shelters Gordon . He points at Danielson and then out comes Jay White and the rest of the Bullet Club . Tiger rushes off Gordon .  Vince McMahon comes and calls the match .

White : You know Vince I could use a warm up before Starrcade . Danielson you’re on . Chris Jerhico , I hope you’re watching because what happens here is exactly what’s gonna happen at Starrcade .

Before the bell, referee threw out the Bullet Club, before Juice Robinson tried to make a plea bargain. He got to stay and hug the ring post. At the bell, White powders outside, before we started with a tie-up in the ropes… which led to shenanigans as White tried to kick Danielson in the ankle, before Juice got involved… and got thrown out!!!

They discuss on commentary that it doesnt get any bigger than this...... the #1 contender against the #2 contender to the NWA Super Juniors title. Danielson throws a protesting White back into the ring and went for a moonsault, but got hung in the ropes by Jay, who made a beeline for Danielsons leg, wrapping it around the guard rails before he took Danielson into the ring… using the ring post to up the ante. From there, White uses a simple suplex to keep Danielson down, before a Dragon screw into the mat got him a pinning attempt.

Suplex into the corner keeps Danielson down, before a ‘rana attempt was pushed down with Danielson still unable to get into any kind of gear. He lands an enziguiri to stop White in the corner, before a slam and a single-legged moonsault followed for a two-count as Danielson was determined to stick to his regular game. A kick and a standing moonsault proves that some more, before a standing moonsault kneedrop saw Danielson crash and burn.

White follows in with a DDT, but doesn’t go for a pin, instead taking Danielson into the corner to jar the knee again, before the Bladebuster spin-out suplex led to a near-fall. An attempted chop block from White’s countered as Danielson leapt over him… and came down with a double stomp! Just like that though, a Complete Shot and a German suplex rocked Danielson.

White takes Danielson up top for a superplex, raking the eyes to end the resistance as he sent Danielson crashing down to the mat. Somehow, Danielson looked to come back in spiking White with the package tombstone, as the pair resort to throwing elbows at each other as they were on the mat. A lariat from White just rules up Danielson … but he runs into a uranage as White looked to put him away with a Kiwi Krusher… only to get a near-fall out of it.

A nonchalant Blade Runner looks next, but Danielson rolled through and dropped White with a sleeper suplex. Ref bump next as White throws Danieldon into the referee before a low blow… and here comes the shenanigans. First comes Juice Robinson, as he brought in a chair that White used to focus on Danielso s leg, leading to the TTO as the referee’s rolled back in, just in time… only for Danielson to claw his way towards the rope for the eventual forced break.

Juices playing hide and seek to avoid being seen, as White played dumb. Even dumber once he got caught with a backflip kick from Danielson. The lawn dart into the corner follows, before Danielson tried to lift White on the apron for a deadlift German suplex… and scored it for a two-count! White tries to slap Danielsin but Bryan just swings back, taking White into the corner as he shadowboxed, dropping White back to the mat as Danirlson was looking to be indestructible. Until White went back to the leg with a Dragon screw…

Danielson shrugs it off to come back with a Last Ride before White… pancaked to avoid a Bomaye. Of course, checking on White is a moot point, as it just proved to be a distraction so Juice could try and use the knuckles. He’s caught by Danielson, who White tries to drop with a sleeper suplex… only to put him into the ropes as Danielson rebounded with the flying knee regardless. The referee gets security to drag Juice out of the ring, as a second Bomaye nearly wins it.

White kicks away the leg as Danielson looked for a Bomaye, eventually scoring with a slow-motion headkick. A second one’s got more oomph behind it, before a Kamigoye’s turned into a Blade Runner… with Danielson falling just too far away for White to make a pin on. From there, White looked for a brainbuster, but Danielson reverses the wrist control and headbutts White to the mat before the strait-jacket German rolled through into… a sleeper suplex as White countered in the nick of time!

A second one spikes Danielsin again, as does a cross-arm brainbuster as the tension rose. Standing Kamigoyes drop Danielson, before a BLADE RUNNER by White anded flush for the victory!

Vince : An impromptu match . What a win for Jay White now ….

Tiger Mask reenters .

Tiger : Excuse me Mr . McMahon . I don’t talk much , mostly because how hard it is to communicate with Americans because of our language barrier.  Tonight Bryan Danielson, you stepped over the line . Gordon Solie is a good man . He’s good to every person here in the WWF . On cards where we have to work Sundays sometimes he has his wife cater us .  WWF we may fight with each other. That’s why there are to separate locker rooms, but we also police are own as I believe Tommy Rich said to me once .  Starrcade , I want you one on one. I’m going to show you , you don’t push around a good man like Gordon Solie .

Vince : We’ll be right back .

Break

Vince : Welcome back and joining us now the current WWF Heritage Champion , Razor Ramon .  Razor a couple of weeks ago ….

Razor : A couple of weeks ago Chico I got this . I beat HBK . Just like I am going to show that cockroach Walter , I ain’t afraid of any man …..

Heenan : Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is pal . Curt Hennig will be happy to take that belt from you .

Razor : Hennig , you wanna piece of the bad guy , you’re on .

Vince : Ok , well , let’s do this right now .

Heritage Championship Razor Ramon vs Curt Hennig : Razor tosses Hennig around like a rag doll early on . After a fall away Slam , he hits Hennig with the Razor’s Edge . 1……..2……..Heenan puts Hennig’s foot on the ropes . Only problem is the ref sees it . He tosses Heenan out . Now Hennig must go it alone . Razor stomps away on Hennig and then picks him up for another Razor’s Edge . Hennig’s feet hit the ref in the way up . Razor hits the move . 1……..2…….3………4………5…..6………7………8 !!! Razor tries to revive the ref . HBK hops the railing and gets in the ring …….SUPERKICK !!!!!! Shawn bales out . The ref wakes up , both men are down . Hennig is up first . Razor staggers up and Hennig gets off a side belly to belly …….1……..2.,….3 !!!

Vince : We have a new champion . Curt Hennig had just beat Razor Ramon with the help of Shawn Michaels . That’s another title for the Heenan family . They now have the WWF Heavyweight Title, the tag titles and now the Heritage Championship . We will be right back and finally continue with Progress vs WWF . When we come back , Taz defends the WWF Television Title against Matt Riddle .

Break

WWF Television Title Taz vs Matt Riddle : Riddle gets a double leg takedown and then goes for a step over toe hold . Taz rolls through wort it and ends up on top of Riddle and punches his way out . The two get back to their feet . Riddle fakes like he’s going to shoot , Taz goes for a counter and Riddle rocks him with a knee strike . Taz staggers up , release German by Riddle . Riddle now slips in behind Taz and goes for the Rear Naked Choke , but Taz blocks with his right arm getting between the arm and head , he slips out the back , rolling German Suplex. Keeps the hands locked and goes for a series of 8 more . Riddle is worn out . Taz goes for another Suplex , when Gary Hart comes to ringside . Taz stays focused . Riddle staggers up . Taz catches him and hits an over the head belly to belly ,  Now the NWA World Television champion Chris Adams is at ring side on the opposite side . Taz stays in Riddle , hitting him with a clothesline . He gets in behind Riddle and goes for a Tazmission …. He goes to lock it in , but Adams is up on the ring apron taunting the WWF Television Champion . The ref goes over to get Adam down . Taz tosses Riddle aside and goes up to Adams . Adams jumps down. Riddle with a roundhouse to the head ! From there he hits a Broton . (Swanton ) Riddle puts in the Bro Lock . Adams and Hart take their leave . Taz switches quickly to his back . Upkicks Riddle off and then gets up and hits an Angry Man Clothesline . From there he hits a judo throw . Adams comes out again and is right by ringside . Taz laughs and points at him . Riddle staggers up , Taz locks in the Tazmission glaring at Adams the whole time . Riddle passes out and the ref calls for the bell .

Vince : An impressive victory tonight over Matt Riddle . Taz can now be lazer focused on Chris Adams . We’ll be right back .

Break

Chris Adams vs Dr . Death Steve Williams : Heenan and Hart are both barred from ringside . Doc in the early going is giving Adams all he wants . Adams hits a Superkick on Doc , but before he can cover , Taz comes down and tries to get in the ring . Adams goes after Taz , Taz jumps down . Spear by Doc . Doc pulls Adams up and goes for a Stampede, but Adams gets out the back and nails a Superkick !!! Adams covers and gets 3.

Vince : Things are really heating up between these two . We’ll be back .

Break

WWF Junior Heavyweight Title Owen Hart vs CM Punk : Good back and forth match . Owen almost submits Punk in a Sharpshooter . Punk gets out . Late in the match Punk hits a flying knee in the corner and then from there , he gets off a GTS on a staggered Owen . He covers 1…….2…….3 !!!

Vince : We have a new WWF Junior Heavyweight Champion CM Punk . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Ok , welcome back . I want to thank  Mr . McMahon for filling in for me . I assure you fans I’m fine . The doctors had to make sure of that . This isn’t the first time I’ve been shoved around and I promise you it won’t be the last . Pro wrestling is a very violent and emotional sport. We as announcers all experience this from time to time . I’ve been shoved by much bigger and stronger men than Mr . Danielson including my next guess I’m about to bring in the now former one half of the WWF Tag Team Champions Jerry Blackwell .

Blackwell : Gordon , I’m sorry me and Kenny did that . I saw what happened out here . You ain’t a wrestler . That man could have hurt you . Anyway let’s move on . No your key word there you said wasn’t former , what I did to Buddy Roberts last week I would gladly do it again and give up them there belts . Kenny is family . This goes deeper than tag team titles . The words you said that hurt though was one half . I hate only being one half , so let’s change that .

Patera walks out and the United Center explodes .  He hugs Gordon and shakes the hand of Gordon .

Patera : Right now I can promise you Michael Hayes and Terry Gordy are sitting at a bar somewhere swilling down some Jack Daniels and pissing themselves . You boys didn’t get the job done . My neck and shoulders are well defined and I was protected because of the muscle build up . I’m not the average man boys .  Freebirds . Starrcade in just 8 days those get ready to kiss those NWA World Tag Team Titles goodbye .  Oh and to prove I’m fine. I brought you a present Gordon . Merry Christmas .

Gordon : A steel rod ? It’s rather heavy . Like holding a pistol type weight to it . I’d this to protect myself ? I mean thank you , but it’s rather awkward to swing .

Ken : Nah Gordon . We got a whole bunch of boys in the back that will protect you . This is my way of apologizing. Take it home , hang it on your wall as a decorative piece.  Just bend it into a U shape .

Gordon : Um , I seem to be having difficulty Mr . Patera .

Patera places a towel over the back of his own neck .

Patera : Let me handle this for you Gordon .

Gordon : ( Smiling) I now see where this is going . Here you go sir .

He hands the rod back to Patera . He puts it on the back of his neck and bends it with ease . Patera hands it back to Gordon .

Blackwell : Wooo woooo , would you look at that . Hayes , Gordy this man is gonna bend you in half at Starrcade and then I’m gonna break ya the rest of the way and we will be new NWA World Tag Team Champions .Merry Christmas boys . Hahahaha .

Blackwell and Patera take their leave .

Gordon : It’s time for the main event when we come back . Hulk Hogan taking on the man who will face Randy Savage for the NWA World Heavyweight Title at Starrcade . Seth Rollins . We’ll be back .

Break

Hulk Hogan vs Seth Rollins : Hogan has a score to settle and doesn’t wait for a bell . He goes right at Rollins nailing him with big right hands that back him up . He hits him
with a clothesline and knocks him over the top rope down to the floor . Hogan goes out after him and Rollins thumbs the big man in the eye and introduces his head to the ring post . He rolls Hogan back in . Hogan staggers up right into a Slingblade by Rollins . Rollins now stomps away and Hogan is busted open . Rollins hits a Pedigree and covers . 1……..2……..Noooooo !!! Hogan kicks out !!!  Rollins is shocked . He goes for the Curb Stomp, but Hogan moves !! Hogan up . SPINEBUSTER BY HOGAN !!! The fans explode . Hogan with a leg drop !!! Rollins staggers up ….. Ace Bomber by Hogan !!!! 1………..2……….Andre is out and is trying to get in the ring . Hogan jumps up and big boots him off the ring apron . Andre on the way down hits the official who was trying to convince him to leave the area . Rollins is back up and Hogan decks him with another Ace Bomber !!! He covers and the fans count to 20 with no ref . Andre is back up , Doc and Gordy come out under the guidance of Heenan . The fans explode as Savage , Tommy Rich and Chris Benoit hit the ring . It’s all out war . Savage has a chair and now Heenan, Doc , Ted and Andre figure it’s best to leave . Savage tosses the chair to the side and Hogan assures him everything is ok . Savage , Rich and Benoit take their leave . Hogan spins around and Rollins hits him in the face with the chair and then a Curb Stomp . Tommy Young finally shakes it off and drops and covers 1……..2…….3 !!! Rollins wins .

Post match : It’s not enough for Rollins though . He grabs Hogan up and is going to Pedigree him in the chair , until Randy comes back quickly to the ring . He hits Rollins with a clothesline and then nails him with the chair himself !! Savage goes up …, Flying Elbow Drop !!!  Rollins rolls out of the ring after the move . Savage checks on his friend .

Gordon : In just 8 days these two gentlemen will settle their differences . We are out of time . Tuesday night we head to Jacksonville , Florida where Les Thatcher will be standing here . As we are welcomed on the last leg of the Road to Starrcade by SECW . Good night everyone.

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF    Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 10:26 am

Nice opening montage..... this show is loaded

Benoit and Sami put on a clinic there. We need to see a rematch down the line

The Impact Players steal another one, and still the Bucks have never got to touch those tag titles yet, even though their they champs

Danielson has finally snapped!!

Does Tiger really want a match against what has to be a very loose cannon right now in Danielson

Jay White is locked in and ready for Jericho

That has to be a huge blow to Razors ego getting ready to face Walter in a few days

The tension rises between Adams and Taz

Holy Hell..... Another title change as Punk brings home some gold to Progress

Somebody get this hillbilly Blackwell a crying towel

We all know Vinnie Mac is feeding Pateta steroids..... looks like the Birds will have to finally put these two goofs away at Starrcade

Despite all the interference, that is the biggest win in Rollins career over Hogan..... Savage has got to be worried going into Starrcade

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF    Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF  EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 8:10 pm

i really dig these voice overs

card subject to change happens big time!

lashley found out the hard way about BRODY's rep being true!

helluva way to kick things off

benoit is getting better and better everytime we see him

teams vbetter start believing in the impact players aLL they do is win!

danielson is pissed but u do NOT touch solie

wtf white accepts and he and Bryan put on what just may have been the super junior match of the year!! I hope JERICHO was paying attention!

and t . mask seeks revenge for gordon at starrcade

RAZOR with a surprise appearance! and ofc ,here comes the weasel!

YES!! Bring it Perfect!!

DAMN YOU HBK!!! You cost RAMON that title!! You will get payback for that!

wow! hart and adams must be very worried about Taz if they both show up at ringside!!

smart move to ban both managers from ringside! adams with an impressive win!

hellouva win for punk and congrats on the title win!

yayyy! gordon is back!

PATERA RETURNS!!

HAYES and GORDY... u dirty birds better be very scared of what may happen when these two get their hands on you two!

ofc the heenan family has to save rollins

helluva win for seth,no matter how tainted, but he better be ready for the ass whipping the world champ will lay on him at Starrcade!

KICK ASS ACTION PACKED SHOW!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF    Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF  Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Starrcade Progress vs WWF
Page 1 of 1