FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF Empty
PostSubject: Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF   Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 1:37 pm

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF UAv9yQU

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF FQIGUF8

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF IbUJfli

Jim Ross: "Hello wrestling fans and welcome to The Chase in downtown St. Louis! So many historic events have taken place in this building and tonight will be no exception as the boys from USWA are here tonight and we expect to see some great competition between them and the UWF talent. But before we get there, I understand you have an announcement Bill?"          

Bill Watts: "I certainly do! And as excited as I am to get down to the heat if the Battle with USWA, I have a very important announcement to make. At this time, I would like to invite the UWF Heavyweight champion, Kerry Von Erich to come out here."                

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF 156VzUX

Bill Watts: "Thanks for joining us champ. I know you have a very tough titke defense tonight against the big Russian,  Nikita Koloff! So I won't keep you long. But everyone knows we have the big Final Battle show against Progress in just nine days. And I'm in the process of assembling a team to face them and being our champion,  I want you to be the captain of the team. A five on five..... Elimination match! Winner takes all! Joining you in combat will be some guys I've known my entire life, and I trust them in Battle with my company on the line. And they are Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Butch Reed! Also joining them will be a guy who is red hot here in the UWF, and that's Tito Santana! The team needs one more man, but I will......"    

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF Hs87AxS

Sting: "I hate to break up a good party, but I couldn't help but here that team UWF is a man short. Normally I would put myself out there and volunteer to take the spot. But I'm already entered into the Immunity battle royal. But if your needing a man to go into battle, look no further than this man...... "The Total Package " Lex Luger!"            

Kerry Von Erich: "Now hold on! You actually think I would team with this guy after everything we have been through? No way! Watts, being the captain of team UWF..... I vote no way on Lex Luger being on the team!"                  

Sting: "I haven't had many chances to be around you Von Erich. But I've known this man my entire life. He's my best friend! I would vouch for him any day if the week. Watts..... you want to beat Progress? You need Luger to get it done!"                

Bill Watts: "Kerry, I know you and Luger may not see eye to eye. But perhaps Sting is right here. We need the very best. Maybe, just maybe you and Luger could set your differences aside for one night and work together to get UWF the victory?"              

Kerry Von Erich: "Your the boss Bill! It's your company! But I'm gonna say this..... Luger.... you even think about screwing me over, once this is all over, I will kick your ass every chance I get!"                

Kerry and Luger have a slight stare down as it looks like team UWF is now complete as we go to break!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***  

Match One: The British Bulldogs vs The Hart Foundation w/Gary Hart (NJPW tag titles vs UWF Tag titles)                      

Dynamite and Bret start off with a lockup. Brett complains about a hairpull. Davey tags and Brett works a hammerlock until Davey uses his momentum to send him to the floor. Back in the ring, they have a rollup reversal sequence then Brett tags out. Davey hits the Anvil with a pair of hip tosses then Bret tags. He catches Davey’s foot but gets nailed with an enziguiri and the fans pop as Brett ducks outside. Back in, Dynamite hits a snap suplex but Anvil breaks up the pin. Brett catches Dynamite with a running knee smash then he and the Anvil double-team him. Neidhart works a chinlock for a minute then breaks and spits towards Davey on the apron, which angers the crowd. Dynamite catches Bret with a backslide but that Bret holds him up while Neidhart hits him with a dropkick. Dynamite catches the Anvil with a dropkick and after a struggle is aboe to make the tag but the referee did not see it and Davey goes back to the apron. Bret slams Dynamite on the floor then Anvil works another chinlock in the ring. Brett tags and Dynamite flips out of a side slam attempt and hits Brett with a backbreaker then tags Davey. He runs wild on both men, showing off his power and speed with the crowd going crazy, but gets outnumbered. Brett drops an elbow then beats on Davey in the corner. Anvil tags and pounds away on Davey. Bret uses a nerve hold on Davey. However, the crowd gets behind Davey and he ducks a clothesline and hits an atomic drop as both men are down. Both guys thenget up only to collide. Bret takes control and Davey is now getting destroyed in the corner. Davey gets tossed outside but he is able to reverse an Irish whip and send Bret into the guardrail. Davey fights Neidhart on the apron and slingshots in with a sunset flip but is unable to get him over. Bret tags and goes up top but gets tossed off and Davey climibs up and hits a missle dropkick before tagging Dynamite. He runs wild on Brett until Neidhart attacks him from behind. After a minute, Dynamite hits Bret with a tombstone, 1.....2..... but Anivl breaks it up. Davey tags and hits a running powerslam before tagging right back out. The Bulldogs use quick tags to attack Brett but Anvil makes the save and tags himself into the match. Brett comes back in and the bell rings, signaling a time-limit draw as all four men fight it out. The ref explains to both teams that the time limit has expired even though all four men aren't happy to hear that.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break.and see Gary Hart in the Hart Foundation locker room, trying to calm his team down after just going the distance with the Bulldogs.

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF ReKVeNj

Chris Adams: "Fellas .... fellas, take it easy  Mate's! You guys are still the UWF tag team champions and two-thirds of the most powerful group in all of pro wrestling! Have a drink and relax! Gary, we have to go see what Watts had in store for us tonight. Let's go!"              

Adams and Hart leave the dressing room and head down the hall and turn the corner and see........

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF 4DcJXmp

Chris Adams: "BLOODY Hell!! GINO!! Its great seeing you mate! Man you have been tearing it up lately. Brought back memories of when you and I used to do our thing as the Dynamic Duo! I didn't know you would be here tonight! So bloody good to see you! Do you have a match here tonight?"                    

Gino Hernandez: "Actually,  I do!"                

Chris Adams: "That's fantastic! I will try to take a minute to watch it. But right now, I have to talk with Bill Watts! Bloody good seeing you!"          

Gino Hernandez: "I'm actually glad I found you Chris! I had something to tell you! Like I was saying..... I do have a match here tonight! And, well..... it's against you for that NWA World tv title!              

Chris Adams: "Wait..... what? A match..... against me? For..... my title?"              

Gino Hernandez: "See ya out there..... champ!"                

Match Two: Cactus Jack vs Roddy Piper (Falls Count Anywhere)                        

Jim Ross states on commentary that before the show Bill Watts and Jerry Jarrett agreed that a normal match woukdnt hold these two men and agreed to make this match a Falls count anywhere match. Jack immediately brings a garbage can and attacks Piper and Jack gets a neckbreaker on the floor for two. Back in the ring, Jack beats on him and takes him to the floor again with a Cactus clothesline, but they head to the back and Piper slams him on the floor for two, but Jack sprays him with a fire extinguisher and runs him into the railing at ringside, taking the whole thing out. Back in, Jack whips Piper into the corner and he goes flying to the floor again, but Jack drops an elbow off the middle rope and lands on the garbage can. Cactus goes low and gets a sunset flip off the apron for two. Piper charges and gets backdropped on the ramp, but Cactus plays up to the crowd which allows Piper to run Jack into the stairs. They fight up the ramp and Piper gets a back suplex for two and follows with a garbage can to the head for two. They head to the back again and Piper finds a table. Piper pokers Cactus in the eyes followed by a low blow and then hits Cactus with a piledriver through the table! 1......2........3!!!

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF PamCCtx

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: The Road Warriors vs The Sheepherders                          

Animal and Hawk run out of the ring towards the Sheepherders. All four men start throwing punches as the Chase erupts in cheers. Hawk knocks Luke over the security barrier with a clothesline and follows him into the stands as the fans nearby wisely run for their lives. Hawk grabs a chair and swings at Luke but misses. Luke clobbers Hawk then starts choking him. “This match hasn’t even started yet and it looks like World War Three” Jim Ross says.

Hawk is already busted open as Luke Willuams continues choking him. However, Hawk sticks a thumb in his eye, gaining a moment’s respite and escaping the choke. Luke chops Hawk, knocking him over the security barrier and back into the entrance ramp. Luke climbs over the barrier, only to get a kick to the head from Hawk. Hawk rakes Lukes eyes then whips him into the opposite barrier. Luke is down and Hawk is stomping away at him. Luke gets to his feet and knees Hawk in the gut, but the Road Warrior shrugs off the blow, scooping Luke up for a bodyslam on the floor. Hawk follows up with an elbow drop on Williams.

Things are getting violent between Animal and Butch as the two men reach the ringside area, slugging away. Butch goes to slam Animal’s head into the ring post, but Animal stops him and reverses, sending Millers head into the unforgiving metal. Butch falls down as Animal grabs a chair from ringside. Butch gets off the cement floor and gets blasted in the face with a steel chair. Butch is staggering as Animal swings again, but Butch gets out of the way and Animal hits the ringpost, dropping the chair. Miller is bleeding now too as he punches Animal, then rams his head into the mat apron. Animal turns around and eats a big boot from Butch. All four men are known for being able to take an incredible amount of punishment.

Butch lifts Animal up for a piledriver on the cement, but Hawk catches Butch with a forearm to the back. Animal and Hawk begin double-teaming Butch, unloading with punches and kicks. The Road Warriors whip Miller into the ring and roll in behind him. Hawk and Animal throw Butch into the ropes and catch him with a double clothesline, knocking him down.

The ref watches as Luke Williams  joins the fray, catching Animal in the head with a chair. The ref takes away the chair as Williams ignores him. Hawk has Butch in a corner and is firing off punches while Luke is trying to choke Animal on the ropes. The ref goes over to the ring announcer and says something. The ring announcer informs everyone that the ref will disqualify both teams if they don’t retire to their mutual corners so the match can get officially underway. All four men seem oblivious to the announcement as the ref begins a ten count, with the fans joining in. 1, 2, 3, and at the 7 count, they head to their corner.

JR tells Watts he’s called a lot of matches, but it’s been a while since he’s seen two teams fight so fiercely. Watts says it’s not like these teams have any animosity towards each other, they just seem like they want to fight. The ref checks both teams for foreign objects and calls for the bell.

Animal locks up with Luke Williams. Animal is bleeding from the forehead as Luke and Animal start off by throwing wild punches. Ref starts a five count as he warns them about the closed fists. Williams starts throwing chops on Animal, knocking him back, but Animal rakes lukes eyes, then whips him into a neutral corner. Animal runs in with a clothesline and nails Williams. Wasting no time, Animal throws Luke into the Road Warriors’ corner and tags in Hawk. The Road Warriors whip Luke into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hawk bounces off the ropes and drops a knee on Lukes head. Cover for about a two-count. Hawk grabs William’s  and drags him to Animal, with Luke firing off chops along the way. Another tag to Animal, and the Road Warriors hit a double elbow to Williiams chest. Animal covers for another two-count. Animal whips Williams into a neutral corner and runs in with a clothesline, but Williams gets out of the way. Luke staggers over and tags in Butch.

Butch comes in with a big forearm smash across Animal’s back, followed by a one-armed bodyslam. Butch drops an elbow on Animal then picks him up, ramming Animal’s head into Williams outstretched boot. Tag to Luke as the Herders hit Animal with a double suplex. Luke  covers Animal for just a two count. Animal gets up only for Luke to take him to the mat with a single leg takedown. Luke drops an elbow onto Animal’s leg then twists his opponent’s leg. Williams lifts Animal up who fires off a punch. The two men start exchanging blows.

Williams whips Animal into the ropes and hits a shoulderblock, but Animal laughs it off, despite blood running from his forehead. Luke whips Animal into the ropes, but Animal counters, and hits a big powerslam!! Tag to Hawk who runs in and catches Luke as he’s getting up with a big boot. Hawk whips Luke into the ropes and delivers a dropkick. Hawk follows up with a jumping fist drop and picks Williams up for a swinging neckbreaker. Hawk covers Luke as the referee counts, 1, 2,…Butch breaks up the pin! Butch takes Hawk and throws him through the ropes but Hawk tries to hang on, only to get the top and second rope wrapped around his head. JR points out that this is a dangerous situation and the referee needs to step in and free Hawk. The ref is doing just that, but he’s having trouble. Animal runs in to lend a hand but Butch catches him with a devastating big boot that sends him over the top rope. The referee is too busy trying to get Hawk free and misses Butch hitting Animal with the New Zealand flag pole, which would be an automatic disqualification. Butch covers Animal as the ref finally gets Hawk free! The ref drops, 1......2...... Luke holds onto Hawks keg so he can't break the count..... 3!!!  The fans are going nuts as the Sheepherders take towards the dressing room after one hell of a battle.

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF YRp28xo

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see the UWF TV Champion,  Stan Hansen making his way to the ring.......

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF 2qR9mVW

Stan Hansen: " I was sitting at home the other night with my fat Ole lady and I gotta phone call from Bill Watts. He told me to be ready on December 22nd because I was gonna be in a title vs title match against Shinsuke Nakamura.  If there's anybody who knows a thing or two about Japanese rasslin' it's Stan Hansen! Then I tell Watts it's that damned time of year where I gotta spend alot of money on my bratty ass kids, so I wanted a fight here tonight against The baddest man USWA has! I expect been waiting all night...... I'm ready for a damned fight! So Jerry Jarrett..... who you got boy?"            

The crowd buzzes in anticipation.  Then after a few moments, we hear......

The live audience goes crazy as Stone Cold makes his way to the ring.

Match Four: Steve Austin vs Stan Hansen for the UWF TV Title                    

Tieup to start and Hansen shoves Austin to the corner, but Austin spins out. Lockup again, Hansen still bigger and stronger, but Austin slips away before he can corner him again. Hansen trying to cut off the ring, and he does, pinning Austin in the corner and unloading with roundhouse rights and lefts.

Hansen with more shots in the corner, then a short arm lariat. Hansen with another big clothesline, he’s dominating right now. Austin down as Hansen plays to the crowd. Austin off the ropes again, ducks two clotheslines, and DRILLS Hansen with a Thesz press and some right hands, then he’s up and kicking and stomping.

Austin throwing wild right hands and he knocks Hansen out of the ring! Crowd getting way into it, and Austin dives onto Hansen from the apron and they are FUCKING EACH OTHER UP out at ringside! Just throwing bombs! Hansen getting the better of it. Austin was sent knees-first into the ring steps.

Hansen pulls Austin back to the floor and nails him with another right, then more swinging rights and lefts. Austin sent careening into the crowd area. Austin fighting back! Hansen knocked back over the railing, and Austin comes over and cracks him with another right.

Back into the ring, Austin’s whip is reversed, Hansen smashes him with a full body attack. Hansen going for the PpwerBomb. Austin cuts off the Bomb and throws more furious rights at Hansen n the corner. Hansen backdrops Austin to the floor. Hansen waits in the corner as Austin enters the ring....... LARIAT FROM HANSEN!!!! 1.......2......3!!!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Five: Gino Hernandez vs "Gentleman " Chris Adams  w/Gary Hart for the NWA World tv title          

Gino backs Adams to the ropes and and plays some mind games with Adams by giving g a clean break. Lockup again, side headlock from Adams. Off the ropes, but he shoulders Gino down, then takes him over with a side headlock. Hernandez gets out of that.

Side headlock from Gino and a shoulderblock, Adams with a hiptoss and a headlock takeover. Gino takes it to the corner and chops away. Adams sent to the opposite corner, he moves to the apron on Gino’s charge, then hits a flying sunset flip for two! Headlock takeover again from Adams, quick two count.

Hernandez stands it up, backs it to the corner, shoves and gets slapped down. Adams bails out to the floor after getting decked. Back into the ring and a C&E. Gino backs to the corner and lifts a knee to the midsection. Two chops, but Adams turns it around and lands three chops and a quick six punches, before Hernandez tries to hit the inverted atomic drop. Adams blocks that and drops him with a right hand.

Adams with Gino on the apron, suplexed back into the ring. Gino begs off, but pokes Adams in the eye. Gino slowing the pace down with a chop, but that fires Adams up to land another series of aggressive right hands. Adams whips Gino to the corner, Gino bounces out into a backdrop.

Gino whips Adams into the corner now, Adams flips to the floor. Hernandez follows out, but Gary Hart gets in his face right away to distract him. Adams up, and decks him again, then a suplex on the floor!

Gino back into the ring, Adams recovering outside with Hart right by his side to keep an eye on him. Adams comes back in with a shot to the gut and dumps Hernandez out to the floor. Gino tries to come back in quickly and meets Adams boots. Gino with a shoulder from the apron, goes for a slingshot sunset flip, but Adams punches his way out of it.

Adams goes for a back suplex, Gino flips out, shoves Adams into the ropes and hits a dropkick. Hernandez off the ropes, Gary Hart  trips him. Adams hits a kneedrop. Exchanging shots in the corner, both going to the body. Gino wins the exchange, but runs into a boot in the corner. Adams goes up top, but Gino slams him off. Hernandez drops a quick elbow, covers and gets two. Superkick from Adams! Adams up top, hits a flying fistdrop and, 1......2..... NO! Adams against the ropes, Gino clotheslines him out to the floor. Hart over again to move Adams as Gino slingshots out and crashes into the guardrail.

Adams back into the ring with Gino dead on the floor. Adams breaks the count, though as Hart gets a quick shot in. Adams suplexes Gino back in and covers him as Hart holds Ginos feet down gor leverage as the ref makes the three count.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: Kerry Von Erich  vs Nikita Koloff w/Jimmy Hart for the UWF Heavyweight title                  

Stern collar & elbow tie up resulted in both men struggling to gain some kind of advantage. The pace didn’t take long to quicken as Kerry propelled off the ropes to forearm Koloff on the jaw. Nikita exited the ring to get some advance from his manager, Jimmy Hart. Von Erich actually muscled the big man around when they locked up, breaking clean when they tumbled into the ropes. They tied up once again, with Koloff actually using Kerrys hair against him by grabbing hi’s hair to spin him into a side headlock. It was a battle of wills and power breaking out when Kerry countered the headlock with a top wristlock. Using agility and flexibility, Kerry worked his way off the mat, hammerlocking Nikita until Koloff backed him against the turnbuckles. Koloff refused to break clean, shoulder ramming the air out of his opponent to a chorus of boos.

Koloff was in complete control, pounding away with body slams, punches and kicks. A few close two counts came from the referee following Koloff’s attack, angering Nikita to the point he angrily pitched Von Erich to the floor. Kerry refused to stay down, making his way onto the apron. Koloff didn’t give Von Erich a chance to recover, pounding him before tossing him outside again. This time, Jimmy Hart ran over to kick Von Erich behind the ref’s back. The fans were not enjoying what they were seeing as Kerry lay on the floor after having his face bashed on the steel ring steps. Von Erich suffered a laceration above his eyebrow, but was still in this fight by using a hotshot to sling himself over the incoming body of Koloff but the momentum of Nikita and Kerry crashed into the referee! Seeing an opening, Jimmy Hart slides a chair into Nikita. Koloff grabs the chair and nails Kerry in the back. Von Erich falls to the mat. Nikita sizes Kerry up again but in comes Lex Luger! The Total Package clotheslines Nikita out of the ring. Nikita wants back in but Jimmy Hart holds him back. Von Erich starts to rise and sees Luger in the ring holding the chair! Kerry is pissed. He piefaces Luger then hots Luger with a discuss punch that sends Luger out. Kerry takes the chair and invites Luger back in.

Jim Ross: "WE have some major miscommunication going on in that ring! Von Erich thinks that it was Luger that hit him with the chair. But we all know it wS Koloff! I'm not sure how Luger and Von Erich can coexist in just nine days when the UWF faces Progress Wrestling at Final Battle!"            

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF   Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 10:05 pm

I AM SOOOO LOOKING forward to seeng this progress vs uwf final battle! gonna be great!

Fuck that shit Kerry...do NOT trust luger!!

a helluva way to kick off the show as two of the best tag teams in the world show everyone just why they are!! hOPEFULLY THEY MEET AGAIN IN THE FUTURE...MAYBE IN jAPAN??

YESSS! GINO vs ADAMS!! FANTASTIC!!

PLEASE respect PIPER and announce him as USWA TV Champion or pay the price!

damn helluva brawl and PIPER took an ass whipping as i expected but squeaked out a win ! Great action!

this definitely starting out like world war three! CrAZY start to this!

violence...blood and mayhem is what i expected and exactly what i got ! these 4 men dont give a shit!!

all of that action BEFORE the match even started!!

MAN, THIS WAS AS CRAZY AS I EXPECTED...WHAT I DID not EXPECT WAS THE herders GETTING THE PIN AND WIN ! tHANKS TONTHATB TRUSTY NEW ZEALAND FLAGpOLE!!

damn of both hansen and AUSTIN didnt both open some cans of whoop ass here and nobody...and i mean NOBODY gets up after that lariat! a helluva win!!

maybe its just me but as of late, Adams has really reminded everyone just how good of a wrestler he really is as he and GINO have a hell of a rough and tough but mostly scientific match!

Ofc Gary Hart has to stick his nose where it doesnt belong and help Adams retain his title ,algthough i dont thin Adams needed the help! Great match!

kerry and NIKYA had a great battle and i was impressed with how Kerry more than held his own as he also had to deal with HART! just a GREAT ending with Luger coming in to save Kerry but Kerry didnt know that and the heat between the two grows even more!

A HELLUVA SHOW!!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF   Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 1:01 pm

Kerry can’t trust Luger . Hell no

Damn good tag match . Both teams look strong .

Surprise Adams

I’m predicting big things for Hot Rod in 2024 .

Road Warriors can’t seem to get things going . Herders are tough !

Hansen vs Austin was as bad ass , as I hoped !! Loved it . Big win for the Bad Man .

Gino had him . Fucking Gary Hart

Can’t blame Kerry for thinking what he did . Luger has cheap shoted more than once . Lex is innocent this time , but what will happen in the winner take all match ?

Damn good show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF   Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Starrcade: USWA vs UWF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: