FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  Empty
PostSubject: Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling    Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 11:16 am

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  WugDnGr

PRESENTS:                    

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  UAv9yQU

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  3GYvr0z  

The cameras pan the live audience and we see the SECW Commisioner, Eddie Graham and the Progress General Manager, Pat McAfee in the ring. But before they can say a word the audience immediately go into song.......

Which brings out the #1 Contender to the NWA World title....... Seth "Freakin" Rollins!!

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  Io2OQyC

Seth Rollins: "BAHAHAHAHAGA!!!! That is music to my ears! Such a beautiful sound for a beautiful time of year! But you know what else is beautiful? Pinning the world champion in the middle of the ring! And that's exactly what I did at WWF's Survivir Series! Take a look!"              

The tron lights up and we see footage from the Survivor Series matchup.....

Savage lunges toward Rollins and Rollins moves . Savage runs into a big fist from Andre . He staggers backward and Rollins school boys him for 3 . Rollins has just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion . Savage is eliminated

Seth Rollins: "BAHAHAHAHA!!!! What you people just witnessed was history! But it was also like looking into the future. Because not only did I pin the NWA World champion, Randy Savage at Survivor Series,  but I'm going to do it again, where it really counts..... at Starrcade! Somewhere right now, Randy Savage is hiding in shame. Knowing his days as world champion are numbered. He should be here tonight, ready and willing to defend his title. But he's not! So I will do what a world champion should do and that's face anyone in this building tonight who wants to go one on one with Seth "Freakin" Rollins!"        

Seth pauses and glares over at McAfee and Graham who are still in the ring.

Seth Rollins: "You will have to excuse my rudeness. I forgot you two are still here. Oh wait! That's right...... tonight is the Road to Starrcade! Let me guess.... this is where you two come up with some huge announcement to my opponent tonight? Well by all means...... don't keep me waiting any longer! Who's it gonna be boys?"              

Pat McAfee: "There's alot of guys in that backstage area who are willing to get in this ring with you tonight. But since we are in Las Vegas,  and SECW are our guests here tonight. Mr Graham..... I'm going to give you the honor of choosing his opponent!"            

Eddie Graham: "You know, I just might have the perfect opponent for Mr. Rollins! But this guy isn't just any ordinary wrestler! Some say his blend of technical and high flying makes him one of the best around. Maybe you have heard of him? In Japan, they call him...... "The Pearl of the Orient!"            

The crowd pops huge as The Great Muta walks from the entrance ramp!

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  UZmDu9b

Match One: The Great Muta w/Paul Jones vs Seth Rollins        

Rollins with a quick headlock takedown early on Muta then Muta drops Rollins down quick and follows that up with a sweep. Rollins with a big right and kicks to Muta in the corner. Rollins with elbows to Muta in the other corner. Muta catches Rollins with a boot and a huricanrana takedown. Rollins rolls out and Muta launches over the top rope taking out Rollins. Muta tosses Rollins back in. Muta  goes up top and Rollins rolls out of the way. Muta tackles Rollins over the top rope to the outside. Muta with a corkscrew moonsault off the top taking out Rollins outside of the ring! Muta blows mist in the air and the crowd pops huge.

Muta rolls Seth inside the ring and Rollins answers by dropping Muta with an elbow and applying a headlock. Rollins drops Muta with a quick clothesline. Muta draws the jaw of Rollins off the top of his head and catches him with a high elbow. Rollins with a modified neckbreaker on Muta resulting in a two count. Rollins with an elbow splash to Muta in the corner, goes up top and Muta catches him with a kick on the way down. Muta with a modified huricanrana from behind on Rollins resulting in a close two count. Muta counters an overhead suplex and drops Rollins with a german suplex and dropkick to the face combo. Muta with a german suplex into a bridge for a two count on Rollins. Muta gets Rollins setup for the Red Arrow. Muta goes up top, counters on the way down and Rollins levels him with a huge clothesline. Muta with a close roll up on Rollins. 1.......2..... NO!!! The crowd thinks it was three. Rollins with a big boot to Muta. Rollins goes up top. Muta cuts him off. Muta with a top rope huricanrana on Rollins! Muta quickly goes up top. Muta connects with the moonsault off the top. Muta hooks the leg, 1......2...... Rollins gets his foot on the ropes! The crowd chants “One More Time” Muta positions Rollins, goes back up top, jumps and Rollins moves as Muta comes crashing down to the mat. Rollins with  a Pedigree and gets the win. Rollins heads towards the locker room as the cameras pan backstage......  

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  6bRx743

Renee Young: "That was some win there for Seth Rollins as the Road to Starrcade begins for him and his quest to become the NWA World champion!"                

Pat McAfee: "There's a reason the man is the #1 Contender! And if you ask me......"                

Rollins enters the interview area.

Seth Rollins: "So the Road to Starrcade begins huh McAfee? Muta is one hell of a wrestler. No doubt about. But I just put him away. I keep hearing you say that you like to go big McAfee! So let's keep it rolling. I'm on freaking fire man! How about in December 15th, when it's Progress vs the WWF, you give the people the biggest match possible! Give me Hulk Hogan! Make it happen McAfee!!!"              

Pat McAfee: "I freaking love it! You want the match?? You got it!!"                  

Rollins walks away laughing.

Renee Young: "What a blockbuster announcement! The bar has been set pretty dang high with that match! But Pat, you know I have to ask...... the situation between you and Bill Watts. It escalated quickly. And we now know that when the UWF faces Progress on December 22nd..... at the end of that night..... one of the companies, be it the UWF or Progress...... one of them goes out of business!"      

Before McAfee can answer, in walks Swerve Strickland.....

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  Qzwbax9

Swerve Strickland: "Looks like you went and put not only yourself, but this company in a situation! Now, I done offered it to you before and you blew me off! You want Progress to win against the UWF? I'm your man! Reach down in that pocketbook and sign a big buck contract to yours truly! And if you do that...... I promise ya..... Progress Wrestling stays in business! I'll be waiting on your call!"            

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Demolition vs The House of Black (Bridy King & Malachi Black) w/ Julia Hart  for the SECW tag team titles        

The House of Black were in control early with Malachi using his speed and then King hit a big shoulder block on Smash. When King was running the ropes, Ax hit a boot to the head of King and Demolition took control. King broke free and hit an uppercut on Ax to bring in Malachi. The ref was distracted by Julia Hart on the floor and Demolition took over on Malachi inside the ring. Shoulder breaker by Smash followed by an armbar. Demolition worked on the right arm for a bit and then they moved over to the left arm. When Malachi was on the floor, Smash sent his right arm into the ring post, so they went back to the right arm. Malachi was able to get back to his feet and hit a running clothesline. Ax distracted the referee, so when Malachi tagged King the ref didn’t see it. Malachi got a boot to the face leading to the hot tag. King was on fire with a dropkick and body slams for both guys. King hit a clothesline on Smash to send him out of the ring. King did a slingshot over the top (assisted by Malachi) to land on Smash on the floor. King hit a running powerslam for a two count. Malachi back in and he whipped King into Smash with a shoulder tackle for a two count. Ax made a pinfall save, so King went in there. Julia Hart was on the apron, Smash went after her. The ref was tied up with that. King sees an opening and grabs one if the SECW tag belts. He sizes Ax up with it...... Ax turns and King swings for his head but Ax ducks. Clothesl8ne by Ax and King drops the belt.   Ax reaches into the bag of dirty tricks and  grabs belt now and hit Malachi in the head with it and Smash covered to win!  

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  L8oinyA

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: Shelton Benjamin vs "Ravishing" Rick Rude  w/Percy Pringle                

Rude wastes no time in raking the eyes as he goes to work early on. However, he swivels his hips already, allowing Benjamin to fight back with a couple of gutbusters as he goes after the abs of Rude. And Shelton has the audacity of doing the swivel himself, before going back to work on the midsection. Inverted suplex drops Rude on his abdomen. And another one. Benjamin works a camel clutch to further punish the midsection, and switches to an abdominal stretch from there. Rude escapes the hold with a hiptoss, before finally turning things around with an eye rake. Rude pounds away on the back to set Shelton up for the Rude Awakening, but Benjamin blocks a suplex and drops Rude’s ribs on the top rope. Benjamin suspends Rude on the ropes and punts Rude’s but the Stinger Splash misses on the outside and Shelton knocks himself onto the railing. Back in, Rude drops a flying clubbing blow from the top and gets two. Powerslam by Rude, as now it’s Rude applying a camel clutch. Rude stops to swivel, but he’s too hurt and can’t complete it. And Rude goes back to the camel clutch and pounding on the back. Vertical suplex gets two. Rude hits the chinlock but he misses a buttdrop to Benjamins back, and Shelton goes for the comeback. Benjamin goes for a powerslam but his back gives out, and Rude lands on top of him for two.

This allows Rude to get back in the driver seat, working the count a few times to force Benjamin to put force on his back on the kickouts. Rude works a bearhug with 5 minutes left to go on the time limit. Shelton tries to escape that predicament, only for Rude to wham his back into the turnbuckle a couple of times and going back to the bearhug. Shelton finally escapes with 3 minutes on the clock, and catches a charging Rude with a sleeper. Rude escapes the sleeper nicely with a jawbreaker, planting Benjamin face on the mat. Rude goes up top but Shelton slams him off and finally makes the comeback with 1:30 left. Atomic drop is followed by a bulldog, as now it’s Shelton climbing to the top rope. High crossbody gets a nearfall. Shelton goes up yet again, but Rude punches him in the gut in midair. Rude sets up for the Rude Awakening, but Shelton powers out of it and school boys Rude for the victory!

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  FXFTrCu

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

As we come back from break we see Shelton Benjamin in his locker room cooling down from his victory when in comes Pat McAfee......

Pat McAfee: "Great victory out there my man! Listen, I want to do something for you. Since winning that Gold Rush contract, you have really stepped up in Progress Wrestling.  And you know that after December 22nd, there's a chance Progress may not be in business anymore! That being said, regardless of the future of Progress, I'm asking you to cash in that Gold Rush contract and face Chris Adams for the NWA World tv title on December 22nd when Progress faces the UWF!"            

Shelton Benjamin: "You have had my back when many wouldn't! Don't sweat the UWF! I have a feeling we may not see them after December 22nd! But when it comes to that date...... you can tell Chris Adams that I'm officially cashing in my contract for the title match!!"            

The cameras pan back inside the arena where we see Magnum TA already in the ring.

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  HPn8TqE

Magnum awaits for the arrival of his opponent when instead, out comes........

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  OA7gdhO

Don Callis: "You people need to shut your mouths as I have something very important to say here! Magnum TA, your a great wrestler! You got those handsome looks and you have obviously spent a few hours in the gym! But tonight you are in the wrong place..... at the wrong time! You see, it appears as Mr. Eddie Graham has signed the contract and fed you to the wolves so to speak! Because when I say that your in the wrong place, at the wrong time, it's simply because a few weeks back I offered my services to a man. A man who is tired of being pushed aside. A man who could care less about any interpromotional agreement. A man who only cares about himself. And a man that has signed me as his new advisor. Let me introduce you to your opponent and the first member of the Don Callis Family....... SAMOA JOE!!!"    

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  YM8NsdW

Match Four: Magnum TA vs Samoa Joe                

The two jockey for control against the ropes. After a break, TA single legs Joe but Joe gets a quick ropebreak. Joe hits some hard strikes and appears to target TA head. TA counters an Irish whip, lands kicks of his own, sends Joe into the ropes, and lands an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. TA clotheslines Joe to the floor and gets in a split-second argument with the referee. That momentary distraction allows Joe to catch TAs leg, pull him into a powerbomb position of sorts, and swing him and smash him head-first into the steel barricade. The fans chant "HOLY SHIT!"

Back in the ring, Joe covers TA but only gets a two-count. TA fires back with uppercuts and sends Joe into a corner but Joe sidesteps and TA hits a ringpost shoulder-first. Joe follows with a elbow suicida and then drags TA all around the ring until he smashes him head-first into the ringsteps. Joe re-enters the ring and argues with the referee for a bit as TA recovers ringside. TA re-enters the ring with blood pouring down his forehead. Joe attacks the open wound and head-butts it until some of TA’s blood can be seen on his forehead. TA tries firing back, but the exhaustion mixed with the blood in his eyes prevents him from blocking Joe’s counter snap powerslam. Joe covers but only gets a two-count.

Joe lands crossface shots but TA makes another comeback attempt with uppercuts. Joe reverses another Irish whip and answers a ducked clothesline with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for another two-count. Joe powers TA onto the top turnbuckle and then the two trade stiff slaps. TA applies a front facelock while still on the turnbuckle and reverses a slam attempt with a DDT for a two-count of his own. TA wins a standing strike exchange, dodges a forearm, and lands a German suplex. Joe tries elbowing out but TAs grip is too strong and he lands the second one. TA goes for the third but his strength gives out so he only gets Joe part of the way up before letting go. Joe kicks out at two so TA goes for the Belly to belly suplex but Joe blocks that with an arm drag. Joe follows with a corner kneelift and a standing enzuigiri. MUSCLE BUSTER FROM JOE! 1.......2........3!!!  Callus is all smiles as he enters the ring, rasing his new clients arm in victory as a cold stare comes over Joe's face looking into the camera!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Five: Bobby Lashley vs Bruiser Brody                

Brody storms towards the ring, swinging his chsin at anything that dare get near him. He drops the chsin and goes full force at Lashley. Brody had control early. Lashley came back after a hip toss. He went after Brodie’s left arm. Brody fought back and hit a big boot. Lashley came back after a side suplex. Brody came back after a dropkick as it's becoming crystal clear that these two have bad intentions against each other.  Lashley got a nearfall with a leaping knee. Lashley hit a piledriver, but Brody got a foot on the ropes. Brody came back with a powerslam and another big boot. He then tackled Lashley to the floor. He followed it up with a legdrop: 1......2......NO! Brody avoided a leaping knee and then hit a lariat. Brody got a nearfall with a delayed piledriver. Lashley avoided the knee drop, but Brody then attacked him on the floor. Brody with a BACKDROP DRIVER on Lashley on the arena floor! Lashley is barely moving and his head is busted open as blood is pouring onto the floor. The ref tries checking Lashley, but Brody scares him away! Brody picks up Lashleys deadweight body and rolls him into the ring.  Brody follows and hits a GTS. Lashley is motionless. The ref calls for the bell, awarding the match to Brody! Several EMTs rush the ring as Brody grabs his chain unphased, and heads toward the dressing room. After several minutes, Lashley has to be stretchered out of the ring and loaded into an ambulance.  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

As we come back from break, the fans erupt as the NWA Super Juniors World champion, Chris Jericho makes his way towards the ring for our Main event......

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  AVt32ox

As Jericho awaits in the ring, the music plays for his challenger, and the crowd sings along to "The Final Countdown" as Bryan Danielson makes his way to the ring!

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  GdXJDtL

Main Event: Bryan Danielson vs Chris Jericho for the NWA Super Juniors World title            

Jericho wants to mat wrestle early but Danielson decides to just stomp him in the face repeatedly causing a frustrated Jericho to leave the ring and start throwing a chair around. Jericho slaps Danielson and chops and then Danielson takes him down and puts him in a Waistlock. Jericho escapes and chops Danielson again. Another lockup leads to Danielson putting Jericho in a Wristlock but Jericho rolls through it and reverses it. They show off their mat prowess with some nice chain sequences but Danielson gets the better of each sequence.

Danielson escapes a headscissors and puts Jericho in a Kneebar but Jericho reverses it into a Guillotine only for Dragon to escape and elbow Jericho repeatedly and then put him in a Cross Armbreaker. Jericho rolls over and elbows Dragon in the head to break it before hitting a Russian Leg Sweep. Jericho transitions into a Octopus but Danielson rolls him over into a Stretch Muffler. He transitions into a Death Loc. He rolls Jericho over into a nearfall but a pissed off Jericho lights him up with chops.

Danielson and Jericho exchange strikes now as months of frustration sits in and then Jericho finishes it off with a Butterfly Backbreaker. Jericho hits a Back Suplex and does the one-foot pin for one. Jericho slaps Jericho repeatedly and taunts him, which results in Danielson tripping him and lighting him up with uppercuts. He hits the ropes but runs into a shoulder block. Jericho hits a Springboard dropkick knocking Danielson to the floor. Jericho goes for a Slingshot Plancha but Danielson kicks him in midair and then hits a Flying Knee off the apron.

In the ring, Danielson hits a Missile Dropkick followed by the Yes Kicks. He goes for the Buzzsaw Kick but Jericho ducks and rolls him and goes for the Liontamer. Danielson uses his legs to push Jericho off and then sidesteps a charging Jericho. Danielson kicks him repeatedly and lifts Jericho up to the top rope. Danielson goes for a Frankensteiner but Jericho blocks it and drops down into the Walls of Jericho.

Danielson rolls over and rolls Jericho up for two. Jericho charges at Danielson but he moves and Jericho goes flying over the top rope to the floor. Danielson hits a Tope Suicda onto Jericho on the floor. Danielson goes up top but Jericho crotches him and goes up top with him. Dragon headbutts Jericho knocking him back to the mat and goes for the Flying Headbutt, but Jericho moves and goes for the Lionsault. Danielson gets his knees up and locks in the LaBell Lock!

Jericho rolls Danielson over and into a catapult sending Dragon over the top. Danielson skins the cat back into the ring and goes for a Tombstone but Jericho reverses into one of his own followed by a Lionsault! 1.....2...... NO Dragon kicks out! Jericho punts Danielson in the face and goes for the Judas Effect but Danielson hits a Roundhouse Kick followed by the Buzzsaw Kick! Danielson screams that he’s about to kick Jericho’s fucking head in and then starts to stomp him in the face repeatedly before putting him in the LaBell Lock. Jericho manages to crawl to the ropes but Danielson rolls him over back to the center of the ring. Danielson screams at Jericho to tap but Jericho manages to roll over and elbow Dragon repeatedly. He puts Danielson in the Walls of Jericho again but Danielson rolls back over and kicks Jericho and pulls him into a Triangle. He elbows Jericho at the same time but Jericho manages to roll forward into the ropes. He then catapults Dragon into the ropes guillotining him on the bottom rope.

Danielson rains down kicks and slaps and then goes for the Flying Knee but Jericho catches him with the Codebreaker in midair!!! 1......2....... NO! Jericho cant believe it! Jericho puts Danielson in the Liontamer but Danielson gets to the ropes to break the hold. Jericho screams at Danielson to just stay down and hits a Release German Suplex followed by a series of elbows. Jericho goes for another German Suplex but Danielson lands on his feet and goes for the Flying Knee! But Jericho ducks and Danielson nails the referee!!!

Danielson puts him in the Cattle Mutilation! Jericho yells out in pain then Danielson sees someone approaching ringside. Its........

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  9LcH4hl

Juice Robinson hops up on the ring apron with the Gunns as Jay White circles the ring. Danielson releases the hold on Jericho and begins arguing with The Bullet Club! Jay White sees his opening and enters the ring behind Danielson. White gives Danielson a low blow! White grabs Danielson....... BLADE RUNNER TO DANIELSON! White rolls out if the ring and the Bullet Club make their way down the isle. A tired, and exhausted Jericho crawls over Danielson as the ref slowly revives and begins his count, 1......... 2......... 3! Jericho retains the Super Juniors title! Jericho rolls to the corner and props himself up and looks out at Jay White who is still standing in the isle as show fades to black.

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  Tf3Qh28

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling    Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 5:16 pm

And so it begins

Rollins must have brain damage if he thinks Hogan is gonna lay down for him .

Muta aint Hogsn .

Who is Swerve with ?

Demolition are so bad ass .

That is a big win for Shelton

Fuck Callas and Joe !! Magnum was ribbed

Poor Bobby !

Danielson and Jerihico was great . Jay White is gonna be a problem on this tour .
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling    Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 11:01 pm

dude, you do rollins so fukin well that ya got me really hating his ass lol

his promos are fukin great

OH SHIT what ya gonna do against MUTA????

DAMN I GOTTA SAY I WAS IMPRESSED BY SETH! He matched MUTA pretty much move for move and was a step ahead of him when it mattered most ! a helluva win!

this dude is crazy... now he wants hogan!!! oh shit

dec 22nd is gonna change the entire NWA!

HOUSE of BLACK gave SECW Tag champs a helluva fight but that one miscue with the belt cost them and DEMOLITION made them pay for it!

shelton has always been one of my favorites and he went toe to toe with the ravishing one! IF rude WASNT SO CONCERNED WITH THOS EDAMN SWIVELS THEN MAYBE HE WOULDA PULLED THIS ONE OUT !And where the hell was PERCY during all this?? asleep on the floor??

oh fuck...shelton is FINALLY getting his shot at ADAMS ...if he doesnt run away beforehand of course!

wtf?? callis is out and Joe is signed to the callis family?? oh shit

joe seems to be revitalized in the ring now that hes signed with callis and TA pays the price MAGNUM gave it a great shot here and had his moments but joe was on fire here helluva win!

BRODY is a frigin maniac and showed it against bobby....bobby had some big moments here and was doing pretty damn well but no one was surviving that backdrop driver on the floor! BRODY is on he warpath!

that main event was on fukin fire danielson and JERICHO were both on top of their games and either one coulda won this!

Jay white...the world champ didnt ask for or need your help as he had danielson right where he wanted him !

THIS SHOW KICKED MAJOR ASS!!!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling    Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling  Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Starrcade: SECW vs Progress Wrestling
Page 1 of 1