FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:02 am

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 5

Harry Carrey Studios

756 attendance

TV Showtime

Kid Rock is in the main stage . Off to the right is Gordon Solie with the Podium . Kid Rock is doing a kick ass version of Sweet Home Chicago . Out walks Joe Pedicino and he takes the center of the ring .

Fans we are closing in on Wrestle Rock. Welcome to Windy City Pro Wrestling.  I’m Joe Pedicino, that’s Kid Rock . And this is Showtime !!!!  Now ladies and gentlemen, your host Gordon Solie .

Gordon : Joe , thank you very much . Hello fans and let’s not wait any longer . Ladies and gentlemen , Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Piper comes out in a Superman t shirt and traditional kilt .  Solie hands him a mic .

Piper : The boss is back !!!! Hehe . Well look at you Mr . Solie . Very dapper . So I guess from what they tell me , hehe , I’m supposed to be the color guy out here with you every week .

Well you see , hehe . I got a problem with that . Oh , ain’t you Mr . Solie . To work with a man of your intelligence is an honor . You see , they bring me in here two weeks later after the Chi Town Rumble .

They bring me in here a week after Wildcard Madness and now I gotta sit here and watch as losers get my spot at titles ? Hehe  . It doesn’t make sense . You got that bleach headed moron running around here taking on Superstar Billy Graham. You got the Von Erich sisters putting on their lipstick and running around with all the teenage girls running after them against Bockwinkle and Race .

The human nose hair Magnum TA taking on Owen Hart and here sits RP . I should be in the action not calling it . But , I’m getting paid , so that I guess is enough , but I can promise you , there will come a day , when Hot Rod will get his . Hehe .

Gordon : Well , Mr. Piper it’s a pleasure .

Piper : Oh no Mr . Solie , the pleasure is all mine . So who is in the show tonight ?

Gordon : Well Magnum TA will be in action in just a bit .

Piper : Oh boy , the human nose hair ! Who else .

Gordon: We have Sherri Martel taking on Chyna .

Piper : I know I had to fight off both ladies on the way out here . They wanted me to make a woman out of them , but Chyna I don’t think that’s possible . Who else ?

Gordon : Well Jungle Boy is back after being relieved from concussion protocol .

Piper : Oh boy Johnny Sheffield. I used to love those old Bamba movies .

Gordon : Huh?

Piper : What ?

Gordon ; Let’s go to the ring .

Joe : Fans this is our opening contest 1 fall with a ten minute time limit . First from Italy , Salvatore Bellemo !

His opponent from Huntington Beach, West Virginia. Magnum TA .

Sal rushes at Magnum and misses . He hits the turnbuckles and then walks right into the Belly to Belly !!!!

TA covers 1....2....3 !

Gordon : 11 seconds . Wow .

Piper : Mrs . TA told me that’s about average . Ha .

Gordon : Right now I want to bring in a young man making his come back tonight . Jungle Boy Jack Perry .

Jungle Boy: Mr. Solie , thank you very much. Jake “ The Snake” Roberts , let me tell you something .....

Piper : Now now hold on a minute there youngster . Let Ol Hot Rod ask you a question .  Jake Roberts has beat the hell out of you twice and it seems to be you have more guts than brains .  Are you stupid , or just a mental subject ?

Jungle Boy: Mr . Piper , you are out here to do color commentary and nothing more . I think you need to stay out of my business .

Piper : Oh , so now we’re gonna be tough guy huh ? Well I got news for ya brother , I was kickin ass and taken names long before ya came along and I suggest you show me respect .

Jungle Boy: How can I respect someone with such a big mouth ?

Piper slaps Jungle Boy .  Jungle Boy lays him out with a Superkick .

Jungle Boy : Mr . Solie , I’m sorry , but I’m not going to be disrespected by him or anyone else .

Gordon : Let’s go to the ring .

Jungle Boy vs Mike George :  Jack is pretty much having his way with George . After two good forearm shots , he gets off a facebuster . He sets up to end it with a Superkick , but Piper wakes up and tries to get in the ring . Jungle Boy turns his attention to Piper . He leaps over the top rope and hits him with a plauncha and rains down punches .

George comes out and post the youngster’s left arm and then rolls him back in the ring and starts stomping away on Jungle Boy . Piper is now shouting instructions . George puts Jungle Boy in a hammerlock and then drives the shoulder into the turnbuckles. Now he slams Jungle Boy on his shoulder and then gets off a shoulder breaker .

He covers and gets 1......2.......Noooooo!!!! Jungle Boy kicks out . George yells at the ref , Jungle Boy hits a tilt a whirl head scissors and then a Destroyer Piledriver . He goes up and hits Jungle Fever ( Superfly Splash ) He covers and gets 1....2.......3 !  

Joe : The winner of the match , Jungle Boy .

As Jack leaves the ring Piper attacks . Jack fights back then two men brawl all the way to the back .

Gordon : Well , I guess I’m back to flying solo . Next up Sherri Martel taking Chyna . Let’s go to the ring.

Sherri vs Chyna : Early on Sherri is devastated by Chyna’s power . After shoulders in the corner she press slams her halfway across the ring . Sherri powders out . Marty Miller puts a ten count on , but Sherri rolls in at 8 and ducks back out . This game goes on for a bit , until Chyna comes out after her .    

Sherri post her face first and then rolls her back in the ring . Sherri now puts her knee on her throat and uses the ropes for leverage . Marty Miller counts your four and Sherri breaks . Sherri now puts the boots to Chyna and then starts working her legs .

Sherri clamps down on a half crab and Chyna pushes up and then hits Sherri with a enzugguri !!! Chyna now with a two handed choke , but her knee gives out . Sherri clamps down with a Figure Four and Chyna taps out .

Joe : The winner of the match , Sensational Sherri Martel .

Gordon : What a great match right now I want to bring in Jerry “ The King “ Lawler . Mr . Lawler a tough couple of weeks for you sir .

Lawler : Well Gordon , let’s start with the Showtime TV Title first . Now , I know women can fit a lot of stuff in their purse . Hell , my girl friend , has a survivor kit in hers I think , but Gordon , Missy’s purse I swear must have had a Chevy pick up in it .......

Razor Ramon comes out to the podium .

Razor : Jerry Lawler , you ain’t no king,  mane . You are a washed up has been that never was , Chico .  Now Razor Ramon , I’m the real deal , Chico . I got all this machismo and look at thee good dripping down from me , mane . You need to retire and let Razor have the spotlight , mane .

Lawler : Listen you Tony Montana wanna be , why don’t you crawl back into whatever hole it is came out of and get the hell out of here before you get hurt .

Razor shoves Lawler .

Razor : You wanna piece of thee bad guy , mane ?

Lawler : First off , don’t touch me again , second , the only thing bad about you is your breath and body Oder .

Ramon shoves Lawler again , but King this time decks him with a right hand .

Gordon : Gentlemen, please not here at the podium .

Ramon gets up and holds his jaw . And starts to walk away and then suddenly spins on his heels and clotheslines The King . He then picks up , bodyslam in the podium smashing it all to hell ( Supes , I know you were waiting for a podium bump sometime .) From there he picks Lawler up and Razor’s Edge off the sound stage !!!!  About a ten foot drop to the floor ! EMT ‘s rush to Lawler’s aid .

Razor : Gordon Solie , you tell that a cocka roach that when you mess with thee bad guy , bad things happen , mane .

Gordon : We have to get order restored . Let’s look at the run down for the sold out Wrestle Rock

The Blues Brothers ( Akroyd & Goodman)
Pearl Jam
Johnny Lang
Kid Rock

Team No Nonsense vs a mystery team for the number one contender to the tag titles .

Ricky Steamboat vs Bob Backlund ( w/ Paul Jones )

Jake Roberts vs Tommy Rich Venom Death Match .

WCPW Women’s Title Match Gail Kim vs Thunder Rosa

WCPW Tag Title Match : Kevin & Kerry Von Erich vs The Gentlemen’s Club ( w/ Paul Jones )

WCPW Super Junior Heavyweight Title Match: Eddie Gilbert vs Ultimo Dragon

Showtime TV Title Match : Owen Hart vs Magnum TA

Main Event : WCPW Heavyweight Title Match: Superstar Billy Graham ( Grand Wizard ) vs Hulk Hogan

End Ad

Gordon : Welcome back and joining me now Mr . Rose . John , I’m told you got some news .

John : Yessir , I do . Big news . As you fans know Wrestle Rock is an all day event . Sadly the two hour QA with Bill Murray and Bill Apter had to be canceled . But we have something in its place you are going to love . Here is our new festival run down .

10 AM Tailgating with Sam Menekar and Alton Brown . That’s right folks Alton is going to try and turn Sam into a tail gate pro .

Gates to Wrigley Open at 11:30AM

12Pm The Blues Brothers kick things off until 1pm . Then two matches ....
1. Jungle Boy taking on Roddy Piper
2. Max Holiday vs Ivan Manson ( a Chicago Taped Fist Match )

2PM Pearl Jam the two more matches....
 1 . Demolition ( Ax and Smash ) vs Ted Dibaise & Junkyard Dog
2. Carmella vs Bull Nakano

Now fans at 3pm this is wear it gets interesting . When Bill and Bill couldn’t make it , I got on the phone and tried everything I could to fill that 2 hour void . Nothing came to mind , then a guy named Marciano Chavez called me and told me about an indie company called Adrenaline Rush Wrestling. Asked if I knew any small venues he could run . I asked him how about a big one . He jumped . So look at his line up .

ARWPRO

Tommy Dreamer vs Batista

ARWPRO Tag Team Titles: The Monster Squad Kongo Kong & Bam Bam Bigelow with their manager Jimmy Jacobs , defending their titles against Sean O’Hare & Mark Jindrak .

ARWPRO Heavyweight Title: Umaga The Champion with his manager Josef Sameal taking on Daveyboy Smith Jr .

Johnny Lang takes the stage at 5pm

Then Jerry Lawler who somehow walked out of this arena under his own power will take on Razor Ramon

And Sherri Martel will take on Victoria .

Then at 6pm we wrap it up with Kid Rock and then

Showtime takes the air at 7pm .

Gordon : And then we all nap for the next week .

John : Well no , we get ready for Parade of Champions Gordon .

Gordon : Yessir , the IWA and Windy City are never done . But right now . We have to say good night . I’m Gordon Solie for Joe Pedicino saying So long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End Show

Last edited by John R on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 1:48 pm

Piper is here.....carnage is bound to follow

Jungle Boy will pay for that

Good win for Sherri. She fits perfect here

Ramon teaches Lawler about Machismo ....dig this matchup

Road To Wrigley is set

Good stuff JR
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:42 am

Great stuff from the Rowdy one

Oh hell no. Jungle Boy must die....

Razor vs Lawler program has been fun

Great Show
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling #5 Road to Wrigley !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1