FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21 Road to Violence of the Lambs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21  Road to Violence of the Lambs  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21 Road to Violence of the Lambs    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21  Road to Violence of the Lambs  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:16 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21 : The Road to Violence of The Lamb Special .

Date : September 9/25/21

Time : 7pm to 10pm cst

TV : Showtime

The show begins with Sympathy For The Devil playing while showing highlights from around the IWA this year .

Then we see a stage set up . One the left sorting at a huge table are the champions . From left to right ….. Ric Flair. Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race, MJF and Dr . Britt Baker.

In between sit Jim Ross and Gordon Solie.

On the right are the challengers . Again left to Right . HBK , The Hart Foundation , Thunder Rosa and Brian Pillman .

Gordon Solie : Well hello there . I’m Gordon Solie and the man on my left needs no introduction. Jim Ross , thank you for joining us sir .

JR : Gordon , it’s always a pleasure to be here . Violence of The Lambs will take place on October 23rd at the United Center. Tickets have already been sold out , folks . There is only one way to join us .

Gordon : That’s right Jim . Live on Pay Per View . As you can see we have several guest and lots of great wrestling action from all our guest tonight .

JR : And in edition to that Gordon , we have a contract signing for a Bull Rope match between The Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion The American Dream Dusty Rhodes and The Shinobi Rick Steamboat.

Gordon : And our main event tonight , the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles are up for grabs as The Dynamic Duo square off against Dark Hart’s Ultimo Dragon and Mil Mascaras.

JR : A great main event . Lots to get to what do you say we start things off with HBK in action.

Ric Flair : Hold on JR ! You know , I gotta laugh . You want to start things off with Shawn Michaels when the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion is sitting right here , brother .

I’m what all the fans in the simulcast want to see . Showtime ,ESPN , The Superstation , all eyes are on Ric Flair Woo !! So rather ya like it , or ya don’t , learn to love it , because it’s the best thing going today . So we start the show here .

Gordon : Ok , Mr . Flair , I guess you’re in action then .

Ric Flair vs Sam Houston : The match starts and Flair snaps off an armdrag right away . HBK remarks how Flair is going to bore the fans at home for the next ten minutes . How he’s not going to allow get guy in the ring and then when he does , he will chop him , Suplex him and then put on the Figure Four . He says Flair never takes risk and that he HBK is the true Showstopper. The Main Event .

Right in cue . Flair does the entire move set HBK described and then ends it with a Figure Four . HBK yawns sarcastically.

Flair rejoins the panel .

Flair : There it is . Now , you know why I’m World Heavyweight Champion .

HBK : Flair , I only need five seconds .

JR : Well Shawn Micheals is in action next . Let’s go to the ring .

HBK vs SD Jones : Before Flair can comment , HBK lays Jones out with a Superkick . He covers and gets 3 . He looks right into Flair’s eyes and holds up the number 5 .

Gordon : Looks like Shawn Michaels made a huge statement here . Right now I want to move on . Jim . Another interesting match up is MJF taking on Brian Pillman.

JR : Gordon , MJF is crafty and a very deliberate style . Brian Pillman although a loose cannon has all the potential in the world . This …..

MJF : Potential ? Jim Ross please don’t tell me I’m wrestling a guy just because of his potential . You know who else has potential. Every loser on the face of the earth and the entire city of Chicago. That’s who has potential.

The Chicago Bears have potential, but never win a play off game . The Bulls have had potential for the last 25 years . Rey Mysterio had potential and I kicked his ass for this title . The X Division World Championship . I can’t wait until October 23 to see how much potential Brian Pillman has .

Pillman : We don’t have to wait to find out . There is a ring right there . I’ll kick your ass right now .

MJF : Slow down cowboy . I’m not wrestling you for free . I’m a pay per view main event guy .

Pillman : And I’m the crazy son of a bitch who doesn’t care . You see MJF , you psych your opponents out before they get in the ring , but I’m not them . You can’t fuck with somebody who doesn’t give a fuck !

Pillman stands up and runs to the back . A second later he comes through the curtain with Jim Powers . He tosses him into the ring post and Bulldogs him out on the floor . He rolls Powers in the ring . The ref calls for bell . Pillman lights up Powers with a knife edge chop . Then chokes him on the mat , laughing . He gets off a bodyslam and then hits Air Pilman for the 3 .

MJF realizes he’s now facing maniac .

MJF vs Johnny Rich : MJF uses every dirty tactic in the book and then ends the match with Salt of The Earth . As his hand is raised , Pillman tosses a chair at him . MJF bales out , flips off Pillman and leaves .

Gordon : Mr . Pillman , we would ask that you control yourself .

Pillman : I’m in complete control Gordon . Control of MJF hahaha .

Bockwinkle : This guy is certifiably insane .

Pillman : That’s right . Let’s get a little nuts , come on Nicky .

Bockwinkle : No thanks kid , Harley and I got bigger fish to fry . Brett Hart , Anvil . Welcome to your nightmare . The World Tag Team Champions .

Race : Gentlemen, when we beat you at Violence of the Lambs don’t take it personally, it’s just a business . We kind of like you guys .

Niedhart: We don’t care . All we want is your belts . They will look way better in us than you two clowns hahahaha .,

Hart : That’s right , you will be facing one of the strongest and craziest men in wrestling . Jim Niedhart and me . The best there is , the best there was and the best there ever will be . The excellence of execution . And on October 23 …..

Black Wall Street comes out and wants to know how the Hart Foundation gets a shot and they don’t . It almost comes to blows , but security steps in between them .

Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race vs Chick Donovan and Rip Rogers : Chick never gets tagged in . Race and Bockwinkle work over Rogers in their corner . Bockwinkle ends it with a head scissors.

The Hart Foundation vs The Mulkeys : Randy and Bill try really hard . But it ends when Anvil and Bret put away Bill with a Hart Attack .

Jim Ross : Gordon, one match that could steal the show is the Women’s Title match Dr . Britt Baker the champion taking on Windy City Pro Wrestling’s Thunder Rosa.

Britt : Jack Ross . Let me tell chikita over there something . Do you know who I am . I am the greatest gift to women’s professional wrestling . I’m the Women’s World Champion . And who are you ? You’re nobody . Just sit back honey and watch this .

Dr . Britt Baker vs Princess Victoria: Britt puts on a clinic . Finally ends it with Lock Jaw .

Rosa says nothing . She just goes up to the ring and takes on Le Lani Kia . Lani does pretty well for herself , but after a high kick to the head , Rosa ends it with Fire Thunder Driver for 3 .

She and Britt now stand on the outside of the ring nose to nose .

Gordon : Ladies , please we don’t need ant trouble .

Britt : Gary , there won’t be as long as the bitch knows her place .

Rosa : Puta , my place is right there . ( points to the World Women’s Championship. )

Jim : Ok fans right now we have a contract signing . Gordon ?

Gordon : Ladies and gentlemen, at Violence of the Lambs . The Windy City Pro Heavyweight Title held by Dusty Rhodes will be defended against The Shinobi Rick Steamboat in a Bull Rope match .

Mr . Steamboat sign first please .

Steamboat signs not taking his eyes off Dusty .

Gordon : Now Dusty , it’s your turn . Right after Dusty signs Steamboat jumps over the table and clotheslines Dusty . The two fight to the back .

Gordon : It is tone for our main event . The Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles are on the line . The Dynamic Duo taking on Ultimo Dragon and Shinsuke Nakumura.

The match goes 47 minutes . It ends when Dragon hits an Asi Moonsault on the outside on Gino . Hart hits Adams in the back of the head with his cane while the ref is checking on Gino . Bombayay by Nakumura. 1…..2….3 .

Gordon: We hope you enjoyed this preview for Violence of the Lambs . We’ll be back next week in our regular time slot with a semi final Bunkhouse match for our man event . For our very special guest Jim Ross , I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21 Road to Violence of the Lambs    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21  Road to Violence of the Lambs  EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Much like HBKs sex life, he goes 5 seconds. Flair will show him how a real man goes 60 minutes plus at Violence of the Lambs

Pillman may have to get a little crazy to keep up with Bobby Heenans gameplan to keep the strap on MJF

The Hart Foundation may wanna keep an eye on Black Wall Street......have a feeling they may be out to screw the Harts any chance they get

Things getting intense between Britt and Rosa

Damn.....The Dynamic Duo have seen better days

Great build up for Violence of the Lambs

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21 Road to Violence of the Lambs    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21  Road to Violence of the Lambs  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 3:02 pm

good show here.

even though it was filled with jobber matches it was still an enjoyable show for me.

i like the concept of this kind of show because it has a old school feel to it......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21 Road to Violence of the Lambs    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21  Road to Violence of the Lambs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 21 Road to Violence of the Lambs
Page 1 of 1