FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:10 pm

Preshow matches

Adonis and Rude beats Dynamic Duo by pinfall . Dawn tossed her purse in to Adonis while Rude provided a distraction . Adonis clocks Gino for the pin .

Ultimo Dragon pins El Santo to retain the Unlimited Championship . 48 minute match saw Dragon roll through a cross body and get the pin on Santo .

The Great Kabuki beats Samoa Joe with a round house to the head .

Jeff Hardy beats Mil Mascaras with a Swanton despite Gary Hart’s interference .

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 Road to Supershow

Date : 8/27/21

Time : 7pm to 8pm

Place : Windy City Pro Wrestling Arena

Attendance: 759

TV Showtime .

Opening montage rolls to Sweet Home Chicago and then Gordon Solie is at the podium .

Gordon: Well a rather ruckus crowd here tonight . We have here . Only two matches tonight . Another Bunkhouse Quarter Final Keith Lee taking on One Man Gang . The winner will face off against Bruno Sammartino in the semi finals at Fright Night on Friday October 29th . And after last week , Seth Rollins takes on John Cena in a grudge match tonight for our main event . But right now I want to bring in Bill ….

Jungle Boy comes out to the podium and the crowd loses their damn minds .

Gordon : Jack Perry ? Are you now under contract here . How can I help you young man .

Jungle Boy: No , Gordon . I’m still with Blue Grass. I really love it there . But I do miss Chicago . Gordon two years ago , I had a feud with Jushin Thunder Liger. The greatest Junior heavyweight of all time imo .

Gordon , my hope is to be what he is one day . I want to walk down the streets of Louisville, New York City and especially here in Chicago and have people say there goes Jungle Boy the greatest Junior heavyweight champion ever .

But I’m far from that . I’m not even close . You see every time I wrestled Liger , he beat me . It’s the monkey I can’t get off my back . Gordon , I’m out here to ask Liger for one more match . I need to prove it to myself . And to sweeten the deal . I’m offering a chance at the Kentucky Light Heavyweight Title and $10, 000 .

Gordon: Let’s see if we can …. We’ll , here he is Jushin Thunder Liger.

Liger : Mr . Solie , excuse my English , it is not good , but I will try . Young man , every time I wrestled you , you gave it your all . I did everything I could to you , played mind games with you , insulted you and you took it in stride and gave me your best . It was never good enough . But you are an honorable young man .

So now you come out here and want another match . One more , maybe two , maybe five . You see young warrior , it will never be good enough until you accept what’s inside you . Yes , I will wrestle you . Put your money away . I will give you what you want , another match . I will give you ten if you want them .

You will not beat me , nor take my legacy . You are a great Junior heavyweight. But I am the greatest . There is something missing in you . Something holding you back . I’m not sure what that is , maybe I have to take everything from you . Maybe I have to rip out your very heart , and we will wrestle for that title . Your title and it will be at Supershow 1 . I will take your title and it will become part of my museum .

Young warrior , I admire your heart , your spirit , but the sun does not shine on you just yet . One day , perhaps when I hang up my mask , perhaps. I hope so , I like you , but today or any day , you wrestle me is not your day , Jack Perry .

Liger bows and takes his leave .

Jack bows back .

Jungle Boy: This is going to be great. Gordon , Chicago . I guess I’ll see you next weekend .

Gordon : Well I’m told that we are going to our Bunkhouse Quarter Final match and then Bill Apter will join us after that . Freddy Miller ?

Freddy Miller: Gordon , this match is a Quarter Final Bunkhouse Match , one fall no time limit . Pinfall or submission can take place anywhere along ringside .

First from Wichita Falls , Texas 340 pounds Keith Lee !!!!

His opponent, being accompanied to the ring by his manger Don Carson from Chicago , Illinois 440 pounds One Man Gang !!!!

These two meet right in the center . No lock ups , just fist flying . The fans are eating up . Gang strikes first with a side belly to belly that shocks Lee , not knowing Gang could wrestle . Gang stomps Lee on the mat and then hits a leg drop . Gang pulls Lee up and chokes him in the air with two hands , showing awesome strength, before slamming him into the turnbuckles . Gang now works an arm bar under the command of Carson .

Gordon tells us that’s it obvious Carson and Gang game planned for Lee . They are mixing brawling with wrestling to wear the man down . Lee gets to his feet and now fights back , using his right hand to punch Gang in the face , while he’s got the arm lock on . Lee finally gets free , gets some space , shoulder tackle by Lee !!! Lee with a chokeslam !!! Lee goes up and gets a Moonsault!! He covers 1…..2…… Carson comes in and breaks it up by hitting Lee in the back .

Lee chokeslams Carson and then when he turns , he runs right into a big boot by Gang . Gang with an elbow drop . He goes up for the 747 , but Lee gets his knees up !!! Gang staggers up to his feet , big clothesline by Lee . Lee goes up for a Frog Slash , Gang rolls out of the way at the last second . Both men are down .

They get to their feet at the same time . Right by Lee . Right hand by Gang . Lee again. Gang again !!! These power punches have the crowd going crazy !!! Lee with a Pounce !!!! He covers 1……2….. Noooo !!! Gang is too close to the ropes !!! Lee pounds the mat in frustration. He grabs Gang up and sets for Ground Zero … Abdullah The Butcher comes down and gets in the ring . He charges Lee with his fork , but Lee gets off and Over The Head Belly to Belly on Abbey !!!

Lee turns and Gang is there and stabs Lee in the forehead with the discarded fork . Gang twist it , busting Lee open . Gang unloads several elbow strikes to the forehead making Lee bleed even more . Lee is weak from blood loss . Gang goes up and hits the 747 on Lee . He covers 1……2…..3 !!!

Freddy Miller: your winner and moving on the Bunkhouse . One Man Gang .

Gordon : And there you have it . One Man Gang will take on Bruno Sammartino on October 29th at The United Center at Fright Night . Right now I want to bring in Bill Apter . Bill this Supershow is really getting a lot of talk from all over . Pro Wrestling Illustrated is covering it like a blanket .

Bill : Gordon , this is a unique event . Windy City Pro Wrestling is your host , it’s 3 days over the Labor Day weekend holiday and it’s bringing in wrestlers from all the other promotions. Day one alone is off the charts . Listen to this .

Carmella has had her hands full with Thunder Rosa and now she’s taking her on again with the Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s Championship on the line . No time limit this time after two time limit draws previously .

You just saw Jungle Boy and Jushin Thunder Liger out here . Well they meet in night one for the Kentucky Light Heavyweight Title title .

And another Bunkhouse Quarter Final match up Jim The Anvil Niedhart taking on RVD .

Finally a $1 Million battle riot , 30 men . Not only does the winner receive a 1 Million Dollar check from HBO , but a World Heavyweight Title shot . And the big stars are coming out for this one . Listen to this …
Andre The Giant
Bob Armstrong
Undertaker
Tommy Rich
Jeff Hardy
Rick Rude
Kabuki
John Cena
Mr . Wrestling 2
Big Show
Sting
Eddie Gilbert
Lex Luger
Jerry Lawler
Taz
Dr. Death
Don Muraco
Superstar Billy Graham
Terry Funk
Ted Dibiasie
Kevin Sullivan
Austin Idol
Steve Corino
Magnum TA
Buddy Landell
Dustin Rhodes
Cody Rhodes
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Edge .

Gordon : And that will be at the United Center. Tickets are sold out , but you can catch the action right here on HBO . Friday Night September 3 .

Apter: Gordon , night two is just as good . From Wrigley Field. Another Bunkhouse Quarter Final. This time Arn Anderson taking on Windy City’s Chris Adams.

Two IWA World title matches . Asuka defends her Women’s title against Misty Blue Simms from the NWA .

Then Ric Flair will put his World Heavyweight Title against the NWA Southern Champion Magnum TA . Every time these two cross paths , it’s epic .

You saw what Jeff Hardy did out here last week . Well he has secured a spot against Ultimo Dragon for the Unlimited Championship.

The WCW Tag Team Titles are on the line . Evolution the champions going up against WCW’s Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko

And then the big one . A Dog Collar Match Brian Cage taking on his bitter rival Hulk Hogan. This will be a war . These two hate each other .

Gordon : And again this is from Wrigley Field and it is sold out . You can join us here on HBO on September 4 .

Bill : Gordon , the final sees two more World Championship Matches . The X Division World Champion MJF will go out against Maddog Buzz Sawyer who is currently a free agent .

The World Tag Team Titles are on the line . The A Listers in a match against the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champions Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race.

A Mexican Death Match. Around the ring there will be objects placed . They can be used in the match . Rey Mysterio looks to even the odds with Mil Mascaras. This match goes until one man quits or cannot answer a ten count .

We also have a cage match . This feud is a cross promotion feud that hasn’t been seen like this in many years . Not since the NWA days , when RWA ran up against BTPW . Freebird Terry Gordy and Ox Baker have spilled blood all over the IWA . Terry Gordy from WCW and Ox from Blue Grass Rasslin. It actually had a bearing out here last week in the Bunkhouse as Ox saved Bruno Sammartino.

Then we got Windy City Pro Wrestling title matches . Because this event is televised . Kerry Von Erich will defend his American Television Title against HHH .

And then Dusty Rhodes will take on The Shinobi Rick Steamboat with the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title on the line .

Gordon : And yes , once again sold out . You can join us right here on Sept . 5 on HBO . Bill Apter thank you . Let’s go to the ring for our main event .

John Cena vs Seth Rollins: This never gets started . They fight on the floor and never make it to the ring . They brawl all over the arena until security breaks it up .

Gordon : We are out of time . Don’t forget all weekend long to join us for Supershow starting next Friday night . For Freddy Miller, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 3:59 pm

Im all for seing a program between the Duo and Rude and Adonis

Good stuff with Liger and Jungle. Nice touch having Liger turn down the money and just accepting the match.

Am i the only one in the fed who thinks that OMG is so underrated and deserves a big push in the efed??

That labor day show is soooo stacked. Cant wait to read it

Gonna need Seth and Cena to have ample time to see who the man is there

Good stuff

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow  EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:16 pm

OMG wins. Cool Things are looking up for him.Just wish his booker would push him....Wait a minute that's me and he is getting a push.

Battle Riot is gonna be an action packed match.

Labor Day Weekend Shows are gonna be a great read.

the Luger/Jungle Boy Match looks like it's gonna be really good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow  Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 19 : Road to the Supershow
Page 1 of 1