FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 12:01 am

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8

Harry Carrey Studios

Showtime

The show opens with Macy Gray seeing Sweet Home Chicago.  Out walks Joe Pedicino. He takes the center of the ring .

Joe : Hello fans .

Crowd : HI JOE !!!!

Joe : That’s Macy Gray , I’m Joe Pedro and this is Windy City Pro Wrestling on Showtime and now here is your host , Gordon Solie.

Crowd : Solie , Solie , Solie .

Gordon : Good evening and wow !!!! We have a great show for you tonight .  Don Muraco taking on Ricky Steamboat should be a good one .

The newly crowned Showtime Television Champion , Big Van Vader , puts his title in the line against Jungle Boy.  Right now I want to bring in John Rose . Mr . Rose you have some exciting news .

Rose : Gordon , exciting doesn’t cover it . As many of you know the very first World Heavyweight Champ , Tag Champs and Women’s Champ will be crowned at IWA’s Parade of Champions on August 1 . Well Jack Tunney announced this week that Parade of Champions will go on tour for the whole month of August .

LA of course the host site for the big one .  Then Another In California, New York , Texas , Florida , Australia , Maryland and we can announce now that Soldier Field will be the host site for our leg of the tour . 100, 000 fans . There will be a World Heavyweight Title Match . The opponent will be chosen in tourney fashion . Tonight , Ricky takes on Don Muraco .

The  winner of Dusty Rhodes and Bob Backlund tonight.  Then next week two more matches . Jerry Lawler taking one Scott Hall and Roddy Piper taking Magnum TA . But fans we have a big announcement. The first match signed for our Parade of Champions . A Mexican Death Match for the Super Junior Heavyweight Title . El Santo will take on the champion MJF . The loser of this match is the man whose corner throws in the towel first . And we will hear from both men later tonight about who their respective cornermen will be .

Gordon : Thank you Mr . Rose . Right now . Let’s go to the ring .

Joe : Fans this next match is one fall with a ten minute time limit .  First from Gary , Indiana Nacho Buerra !!! His opponent from Grenwhich , Connecticut. HHH ( Time to Play the Game)

Nacho gets in a few good shots , but HHH gets tired of toying with him and wins with a Pedigree.  HHH goes to the podium .

Gordon : A good win for HHH this week , but sir I want to talk about last week’s main event .

HHH : Yeah well so do I . Gordon , I came here for two reasons . The Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title and eventually to dominate this piss ant territory , kick everyone’s ass and get in line for the World Heavyweight Title.  But that overrated curtain jerker has stopped me from even getting in the regional rankings with Hogan .

It pisses me off . I am the superior athlete. Nobody lives , eats , sleeps and breaths this business more than me . I am pro wrestling and I can’t get a title shot . You see last week , Tommy Rich instead of fighting like a real man , took the match out to the floor and then cowardly ......

Gordon : Funny , I don’t recall it being quite like that .

HHH : Shut up !!!! Unless you want to swallow your pop bottle glasses . I’m not a the guy to be back talking , Solie !  As I said he cowardly rolled in the ring and took a cheap victory . Well tomorrow night in Hammond , Tommy Rich. I have you again and this time , you will find out why I am truly the best wrestler on this planet . Why , I am the king of kings . I am HHH and I am that damn good !

Gordon : You heard it just now , wrestling tomorrow night at the Hammond Civic Center . Here is Joe Pedicino to tell you more .

Joe : Gordon , tomorrow night The Hammond Civic Center , Hammond , Indiana . A great card .

New comer Kofi Kingston taking on Ultimo Dragon.

Superstar Billy Graham in action against Don Muraco

Tag Team Action Demolition taking on Bam Bam Bigelow and Big Van Vader

The American Bad Ass The Undertaker will be in action against Lex Luger

Gail Kim defends the Windy City Pro Wrestling Ladies Championship against Bull Nakano

HHH taking on Wildfire Tommy Rich in your main event !!

Gordon : A great card tomorrow night . Right now it’s our first tourney match .

Joe : Fans this match is one fall with a special 8 minute tourney time limit . If after 8 minutes we will go to the judges score cards . Presiding  Verne Gagne , Toots Mondt and Lou Thesz .

First from Honolulu, Hawaii 233 pounds Ricky “ The Dragon “ Steamboat ! ( Eye In The Sky Alan Parsons Project )

His opponent being led to the ring by the Grand Wizard. From Sunset Beach , Hawaii 265 pounds . The Magnificent Don Muraco !!! ( House of the Rising Sun The Animals )

Steamer opens up on Muraco with chops and then a reverse kick puts Muraco in the corner . After a ten punch count , Steamer hits a bodyslam . MJF now comes out and starts yelling at the ref . Wiz behind the ref’s back cracks Steamer in the head with his cane . MJF takes his leave and Muraco puts on the Asian Spike . Steamer passes out .

Gordon : Don Muraco moves on . In just a little while we will have our second match up tonight .  Right now I want to bring in a lady who has been very busy the Windy City Pro Wrestling Ladies Champion Gail Kim .  Young lady you have been booked everywhere as of late .

Gail : Gordon , week in and week out , sometimes day in and day out , I’ve been defending this title . And they just keep coming . Tomorrow night Bull Nakano . Last week Sherri Martel . Chyna is lurking around. Sexy Star an unbelievable athlete . Medusa is making waves . Thunder Rosa, Victoria. They just don’t stop .

Then last week , in the IWA Women’s World Title tourney Asuka caught in her lock and beat me . But she has been the only one . And I promise you , someday , sometime , somewhere , I’ll avenge that loss .  But I have an open contract . Any woman who thinks they got what it takes come on down here and we’ll find out .

Gordon : Very strong words by our champion . Up next match 2 of our tourney .

Joe : Fans this next match is our second tourney  match up . First from Austin , Texas 280 pounds The American Dream Dusty Rhodes .  ( Simple Man by Charlie Daniels Band)

His opponent from Princeton Minnesota 236 pounds . Led to the ring by his manager Paul Jones . Bob Backlund . (The Darth Vader March from Star Wars )

As the match starts Gordon reminds us of the 8 minute time limit, which means no wearing down a man 100 mile an hour offensive fight . Dusty is quick to let his hands go and drops Backlund with a dropkick . When he goes for an elbow drop , Backlund moves . Now he takes over . Backlund with a variety of Suplexes . Then goes for the Crossface Chicken Wing. He has it locked in , but Dusty gets to the ropes .

Dusty now battled back and after a big bodyslam , he gets the Bionic Elbow . But before he can cover , Lex Luger comes out and gets his attention.  Backlund gets off a bridging German Suplex on Dusty from behind . Dusty’s shoulders are down 1.....2 ...   Dusty lifts a shoulder off the mat , but Bob’s are still down ....... THREE !!!!!!

The ref raises Dusty’s hand . After the match Paul Jones and Luger go on the attack . Luger and Jones stomp away on Rhodes . Backlund takes his leave . Jungle Boy and Jerry Lawler now come to Dusty’s aid .

Gordon . We have to get order restored . Right now let’s look around the IWA with the Apter Report .

Hello fans , I’m Bill Apter and this is the Apter report . Names making news .

Item : Jack Tunney announces the Parade of Champion Will now be a summer tour .

Los Angelos: Shane McMahon reveals the Beyond Wrestling Heavyweight Title and talked about the Match Beyond as part of the Parade of Champions .

Texas: Lance Archer had his biggest title defense and win yet vs Dusty Rhodes.  John Cena showed up at a press conference and put up the unrecognized UWF World Heavyweight Title and lost to CM Punk . The Dangerous Alliance is running World Class .

Florida: XWA made its debut show this week in IWA . Tommy Dreamer retained his title against Christopher Daniels . Snoop Dog and Dixie Carter seem to have their Parade of Champions show lined up and ready .

Catch us next week for Wrestling Insider on HBO with myself and Lance Russel . That’s all for now fans . See you at the matches .

Gordon : Welcome back and we can confirm now that tomorrow night in Hammond . Dusty Rhodes will take on Don Muraco . The winner will advance to the tourney final in two weeks as we present , a special Super Clash on Showtime from the International Ampitheater.

Right now let’s go to the ring . A tag team debut .

Joe : Fans this next match one fall with a ten minute time limit. First parts unknown the Masked Medics .

Their opponents from Florida Barry Windham , Mike Rotunda the US Express!!! ( Born In The USA Bruce Springsteen )

The Medics are doing ok . But after Medic one gets caught in an airplane spin by Rotunda , he gets nailed with a Lariat by Windham who covers for the 1....2....3 !

Windham and Rotunda join Gordon .

Gordon : The US Express . Gentlemen welcome to Windy City Pro Wrestling.

Rotunda : Chicago !!! Bright lights and big city !!! US Express is here !!!

Barry : That’s right , and it don’t matter who you put in front of us . We want them all . Demolition, Bockwinkle and Race , Magnum and Dusty , Vader and Bam Bam . It time to party to Chi town !!!

Rotunda : Got that right partner. Let’s go .

Gordon : Well short and to the point . Right now we have a ladies match . Let’s go to ring .

Allysin Kay vs Carmella : Carmella out quicks  Kay at the beginning , but after a roaring Lariat Kay finishes her with a Silencer ( Hot Shot ) for the 1....2....3 !!!

Gordon : And there you have it . Right now it’s time for our main event. Joe?

Gordon : This is a one fall match it is for the Showtime Television Title . First the challenger from California. Jungle Boy ( Jungle Love Morris Day and the Time )

His opponent being led to the ring by Gary Hart from Boulder , Colorado he is the Showtime Television Champion , Big Van Vader! ( Metal Health Quiet Riot )

Jungle Boy has to stick and move and the rookie is doing just that keeping away from Vader’s power . 3 Superkicks put the champion down , but when he goes up for Jungle Fever , Vader just punches him in the throat on the way down . After a Powerbomb it ends with a Vader Bomb for the 1....2....3 !

Gordon : And so the champion retains . Don’t forget Hammond tomorrow night . And next week right here . Your main event . Hulk Hogan in a rematch with Dynamite Kid . See you next week .

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 2:28 pm

No way do I see Wizard throwing a towel in for MJF

Hope Hunter pedigrees Wildfire outta here

MJF reliving the old days, being a thorn in Steamboats side

Good promo from Gail

Dusty needed that win. Would still like to see more out of Luger here in this situation

Windham and Rotunda fit perfect here

I know Jungle Boy is your project.....but Vader easily winning there was a great move. This guy can be the biggest heel in the IWA

Good show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 4:45 pm

great HHH promo

hammond card looks damn good

i really like the stips in this tournament

damn...steamboat has been on somewhat of a losing streak as of late

i love gail kim... for all the wrong reasons

dusty eeks out a win

good detail with Backlund leaving the beatdown

dig the apter report

interested in how the us express gets over in the fed i really like this team

vader with an easy win as it should be!

DAMN GOOD SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:12 pm

Oh God ... Vader vs Jungle Boy lol

HHH is already one of my favorites .... Waiting for the Dusty-HHH program

I let Stephanie go if you ever want to use her

Steamboat vs Muraco was the first WWF show I ever watched ... where Muraco hung him by his karate belt

Nice recap of all the Feds

You need to use psycho Backlund lol

Thats a good win for Dusty

You have a lot of top guys but I think Vader should be mixing it up with them ... hopefully a good run as TV champ gets him there

Goodshow sir
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!  EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:47 pm

Enjoyed the HHH Promo

Pulling for Muraco

I really thought Lex was going to be a bigger force here

REALLY glad you didn't have Vader lose to Jungle Boy there.

Great Show.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 8 Road to the Parade of Champions !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: