FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill  Empty
PostSubject: Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill    Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 1:21 pm

Big Time Wrestling # 28

Sam : Hello fans , we are back at the Walt Disney Theater this week . Tonight , Ox Baker is in action tonight . Also tonight we will be talking to Arn Anderson who won a tourney final this week and he will face The American Dream Dusty Rhodes if he’s still World Heavyweight Champion by the time the Spooktacular rolls around .

Elizabeth Savage is in the Spooktacular control center. Finally our main event . You folks are in for a treat . A king of the hill match . The winner will receive a Heritage Title Shot at The Rock at the Spooktacular. We have a lot coming your way tonight , when we come back , the North American Tag Team Champions Bob and Brad Armstrong are in action .

Break

Bob and Brad Armstrong vs Jeff Farmer & Ed Timbs : The Open winners look great here . They get ahold of Ed Timbs leg and work it over . Bob with a painful strep over toe hold makes Timbs tap out .

Elizabeth Savage is at ringside with the champions .

Liz : Guys , something new from you this week a focus on a body part .

Brad : Elizabeth, Dad and I were talking the other day , we decided the best way to beat Vader & Bigelow was to take away their weapons . So we are going to grab what we can in our match Thanksgiving Night .

Bob : That’s right , it don’t matter if it’s an arm or a leg , a back or a rib . Only place we can’t hit ‘em is in the head , because the ain’t got a brain up there between the two of them . Thanksgiving Night , we are walking in North American Champions and walking out World Tag Team Champions . See you then boys .

Liz : Thanks guys , fans when we come back , Ox Baker is in action .

Break

Ox Baker vs Bill Mulkey : Ox punishes Mulkey . Whipping him off the ropes and punching him in the gut and chest over and over again. Three unnecessary clothesline . He finally hits the Heart Punch. During the pin , he pulls Mulkey up at two . He goes for a second heart punch, when Bob Backlund slides in with a chair and hits him in the back .

This brings out Curtis , Sarge and Blassie . Backlund is trying to fend them off with a chair . They start to overtake him when Duggan charges the ring with 2 x 4 in hand . Duggan nails Sarge in the head . Blassie and Curtis pull out their men wisely . Sam joins Backlund and Duggan at ringside .

Sam : North American Heavyweight Champion Bob Backlund , welcome back . Jim Duggan , glad you were here .

Backlund : Sam , I sat at home and watched as these four bullies , sent my friend Verne Gagne to the hospital . I watched as they sent the High Flyers to the hospital . I heard them talk about organized chaos and benefactors . Well , I decided right then and there , no more .

Duggan : That’s right Sam , no more bs . No more trying end guys careers . This ain’t gangs of New York , this ain’t the IRA , this ain’t the Mafia . This is BTW and the champ Bob Backlund and Ol Hacksaw are going to defend it until our last breath tough guy !!!!

Backlund : Ox Baker , listen up . I’m going to give you the chance of a life time . At the Spooktacular, you and me for the North American Heavyweight Title . However , I’m looking for revenge , at the Spooktacular, you’re going to Spin The Wheel and Make The Deal .

Jim Duggan : And Sarge , you and me got a score to settle too . I ain’t playing around , I’m gonna walk right into your style of match at the Spooktacular. You and me in a Boot Camp match . Get ready tough guy , because Ol ‘ Hacksaw is going to give you a beating you haven’t had since you left Paris Island .

Sam : Thank you gentlemen , when we come back , we’ll have Elizabeth Savage in the control center .

Break

Elizabeth Savage : Hello fans I’m Elizabeth Savage with your Spooktacular Control Center Update . Well the season has begun and our matches we have signed so far for the Spooktacular are huge .

You heard already tonight , that ….

Bob Backlund The North American Heavyweight Champion will put his title on the line against Ox Baker in a Spin The Wheel Make The Deal Match . Next week right here on this program Ox will spin the wheel to see the match stipulation .

Hacksaw Jim Duggan will take on Sgt . Slaughter in a Boot Camp Match .

Just signed hours ago , the North American Women’s Champion Lacey Evans will defend against Nikita Lyons .

We also have the Armstrongs defending their North American Tag Team Titles against. Fred Blassie and King Curtis Iaukea .

Tonight we will see who The Rock will defend his Heritage Championship against when we have a king of the hill match in just moments .

Now here are some words from Arn Anderson .

Arn : I told the world I was going to face the World Heavyweight Champion at the Spooktacular. Anybody who is anybody knows that when Arn Anderson tells you something you can take it to the bank . It don’t matter who the World Heavyweight Champion is , because it’s finally time for me to take that next step .

The only reason Ric Flair was champion for so long is because I allowed it . I stayed out if his way and let him soak up the glory , while jumping in whenever he needed the Enforcer . Well those days of the Horsemen are over , it’s all about me finally . October 29th at the Cow Palace the reign of Arn Anderson begins .

Liz : A very confident Arn Anderson , we will have more Spooktacular news next week . I’m Elizabeth Savage and this has been your Spooktacular control center report .

Break

King of the Hill Match

Mike Awesome vs Rick Martel : Martel with a Boston Crab that Awesome slowly powers out of . Awesome hits a Buckle Bomb for 3 .

Mike Awesome vs Kabuki : Kabuki hits Awesome with the mist then kicks him in the head . The ref DQ’s Kabuki for the illegal substance .

Mike Awesome vs Goldberg : Goldberg takes advantage of Awesome and hits a Spear . Then a Jack Hammer for 3 .

Goldberg vs Tito Santana : Santana wins with a Sunset Flip .

Tito vs Tully : Ends in a double DQ .

John Cena vs Big Show : We been here before . The longest match of this contest . Cena gets out of a Chokeslam and gets the FU for the win .

John Cena vs RVD : RVD misses the Frog Splash and Cena with the FU for the win .

John Cena vs Harley Race : Race is coming back off of an injury . His body is just not ready . Cena wins with a surprising Full Nelson that Race passes out in .

Sam : An amazing effort by John Cena . He will take on The Rock for the Heritage Championship at the Spooktacular. For Elizabeth Savage , I’m Sam Menekar. Good night everybody.

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill    Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 7:28 pm

The Armstrongs have been smoking the devils lettuce if they think they will get either Vader or Bigelow to submit

Teaming Backlund and Duggan together just jells together so well

But has Backlund finally met the end to his title reign facing Ox in Spin the Wheel?

Arn throwing out more big words......if he fails at beating Dusty what happens if he has to eat crow?

Damn.....Cena vs Rock? Thats a main event anywhere

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill    Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill  EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 2:53 pm

good show here.

Arn tells it like it is.

Cena/Rock is gonna be good.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill    Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill  Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Time Wrestling Wrestling # 28 : King of the Hill
Page 1 of 1