FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!   Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!   EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 1:22 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents : Chi Town Rumble!!!!
Rosemont Horizon
attendance : 20, 000
Showtime

Opening Big Voice Over Guy says names as they appear in the center of stars .

Jerry The King Lawler

Tommy “ Wildfire” Rich

Ricky Steamboat

Superstar Billy Graham

Harley Race

Jake “ The Snake “ Roberts

Nick Bockwinkle

Maddog Buzz Sawyer

The Masked Superstar

Bob Backlund

Hulk Hogan

Kerry Von Erich

12 of the top wrestlers in the world . Two Elimination Chambers one Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title !!!! This is the Chi Town Rumble!!!!

Gordon : Well hello !! Welcome to the Chi Town Rumble. Tonight only four matches . Two elimination chamber matches and two four man scramble matches . Right now let’s kick things off with our first EC match .

Jerry Lawler
Tommy “ Wildfire” Rich
Ricky Steamboat
Superstar Billy Graham

All four take pods . Race and Jake open the match . Jake has no interest in Harley at all . He goes right to Rich’s pod and starts beating on it . Demanding he comes out . Rich is flipping him off on the inside taunting him . The ref in an unprecedented move ask Harley if he wants to take Rich’s place in the pod . Harley shrugs his shoulders and nods his head . But before the pod can open , Race tosses Jake head first into the glass . It breaks a bit and Jake turns around a bloody mess . Harley hits the Piledriver!!! 1.... 2.....3 !!!

Joe Pedicino: Fans , Jake Roberts has been eliminated.

Rich nods at Harley if yo saying you’re welcome for the easy pin . The next pod opens and Ricky Steamboat comes out , chopping away at Harley each strike moving him closer to the ropes . Dragon hits a spinning back kick that knocks Harley over the top rope and outside on the unforgiving steel .

Steamboat now with a springboard 450 on Harley . 1....2...... Race somehow gets a shoulder up . Gordon tells is that this Harley Race is tougher than a $2 steak . Steamboat goes to pull Race to his feet and now SBG’s pod opens Graham comes in from behind . He locks Steamer in a Full Nelson as Harley is up pounding on his rib cage with lefts and rights . Steamboat is coughing up blood . Graham tosses him to the side and goes for the pin , but Race drops an elbow across the back of the head of SBG .

Race now sets Billy for a Piledriver , but SBG backdrops out of it . Graham pulls Harley up and presses him above his head .... Enzuguri by Steamboat !!!!!! Harley gets dropped on his face . Graham is down , Steamboat trues to pin SBG , but SBG just kicks out at 2 and half .

Lawler’s pod is open . He goes to pull up Race , but Harley headbutts him and then a big right hand decks The King !!!! Steamer now has climbed on top of a pod and comes off with a flying cross body on to Graham who turns it into a brutal Powerslam !!! Graham with the cover 1.....2......3 !!!!

Joe : Ricky Steamboat has been eliminated.

Tommy Rich’s pod now opens and he goes right after SBG with fist rocking him . In the meantime Harley goes for a Falling Headbutt on The King , but misses . King pulls Harley up and nails him with a big looping right hand in the jaw . Lawler’s momentum makes him fall to the mat the impact is so bad ass !!! He picks up Harley and Lawler hits a Piledriver of his own !!!! He covers and gets 1......2.....3 !!!!!!

Joe . Fans Harley Race has been eliminated.

King waits in the corner and Rich is choking out SBG with a Sleeper . Rich now is in his back and now locks in a body scissor as well , but Graham falls backward into one of the pods . It shatters and Tommy is a bloody mess from it . Graham pulls him out and puts him in a Bearhug . Tommy passes out .

Joe : Fans , Wildfire Tommy Rich has been eliminated.

It’s now down to Graham and Lawler . They are exchanging the boo and yay punches . Neither man giving any quarter. Finally Lawler just hits a standing dropkick ! It floors Graham . Lawler goes up top for a Fist Drop , but Billy staggers up and falls into the ropes knocking Lawler off of them . From there he powerbombs Lawler onto the unforgiving steel . He covers 1.....2......3 !!!!!

Joe : Fans the winner of this match and moving on to the Heavyweight final at Wrestle Rock !!! Superstar Billy Graham!!!!

Gordon : Superstar Billy Graham is going to Wrestle Rock . Up next a four way scramble elimination match two of these type of matches tonight . The winners of those will move on to the Super Juniors finals at Wrestle Rock .

Here are the rules . You can tag in and out at any time . If the action goes to the floor , the legal man is the next man in the ring . There are no count outs of course . Now , Flyin Brian Pillman and Jungle Boy are both deemed ineligible. Brian of course is in the Showtime TV Final at Wrestle Rock and Jungle Boy is still in the hospital at the hands of Jake The Snake Roberts . So two new entries will be in store for tonight .

First scramble match will be .
El Santo
Darby Allin
Jey Uso
Eddie Gilbert

The match following this one will be
Ricky Morton
Low Ki
Tiger Mask
Greg Gagne

An independent talent who with a win here tonight would not only make the roster , but would move on to Wrestle Rock.

Right now let’s go to the ring for the first Super Junior Scramble Match .
Jey Uso
Eddie Gilbert
El Santo
Darby Allin

Jey and Darby start things off . Both men counter each other’s moves and then Jey rakes the eyes gets separation and hits a Superkick !!!! He goes up top for a Superfly Splash, but Gilbert shoves him down to the floor .

Gilbert picks up Darby and hits a hotshot and gets 1....2....3 !

Joe : Fans Darby Allin has been eliminated .

Jey gets on the ring apron , Eddie clotheslines him in the top rope and then hits a body slam in the ring apron . Santo is perched on the top rope , he tells Eddie’s name , Eddie turns around and gets nailed by a Missile Dropkick!!! Santo covers ,but Eddie’s foot is on the rope .

Jey from the outside tags himself in and , he leaps over the top rope with a springboard leg drop to the back of Santo’s head . He rolls Santo over and covers and gets 1......2......Santo kicks out . Jey goes for a Samoan Drop and gets caught in a Crucifix Pin off the counter by Santo 1....2....3 !

Joe: Fans Jey Uso has been eliminated.

Santo when Gilbert gets in hits a leaping lariat !!!! From there he hits a Powerbomb on Eddie , but Missy gets up on the ring apron . The ref warns her to get down , but what he doesn’t see is her slide her purse into Eddie .

Santo goes over to try and get Missy off the apron and Eddie clocks him with the purse . He then slides it to the opposite side of the ring . The ref turns around. Eddie pulls Santo up , Hot Shot !!!! Eddie covers and gets 1.....2......3 !!!

Joe : Fans the winner of this match and moving on to the Super Junior finals at Wrestle Rock. Eddie Gilbert !

Gordon : And there you have it . Eddie Gilbert is in the finals at Wrestle Rock. Right now I want to bring in co owner and president of operations here at WCPW , Mr. John Rose .

Rose : Thank you Gordon . Fans we have decided that will will enter IWA’s women’s division after all . So next week at the newly rebuilt International Ampitheater in Chicago , we will have Ladies night !!! 8 women’s tourney . Listen to these match ups

Bull Nakano vs Gail Kim

Sherri Martel vs Lita

The Beast vs Faby Apache

Carmella vs Thunder Rosa .

The last two women that remain in each bracket will be in the Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s Final .

Gordon : A great night of action next week for sure . Right now I want to bring in my former broadcast partner, Mr. Paul Jones . I’m told you have an announcement.

Jones : That’s right Solie . There are a some men in Windy City Pro Wrestling that realize they have been treated unfairly by management . They need someone to handle their affairs , the hotels , the bookings and the money . I am proud to announce that Paul Jones Enterprises is open for business . And in two weeks time all will be revealed .

Gordon : Can you give us a hint ?

Jones : Can you see without your big ugly add coke bottle glasses ?

Gordon : Well um no .

Jones : You have your answer then , Solie .

Solie : Fair enough . Now I see some of you on our twitter page are asking about Kerry Von Erich and the fact he’s in the second EC match tonight . What if he wins . I’ll let Kerry tell you himself . Kerry ?

Kerry : Thank you Gordon . Dad , Kevin , David , Mike and myself sat down and had a long family discussion . Texas was just about to open World Class Wrestling when the IWA put down roots .

Now 3 of us got invites from five different promotions. Mike didn’t , but trust me . He’ll be up on an IWA roster soon enough . You can bet on it . But David , he wanted to stay home . He is the yellow rose superstar after all .

But Kevin and me , well we hear a lot of talk about how big and bad the northern boys are . How they are all great wrestlers with strong backgrounds. So we asked Dad and David , how they would feel about us coming up to Chicago , to show just how tough us Texas boys can be .

Well they agreed and we packed up that night , fired up Kevin’s old F250 and kissed mama goodbye. David came out and hugged us both . Dad , well he shook both our hands and he looked me dead in the eye and the last thing he said to me was do something great .

Now Gordon , you are the smartest man in this business. There is a reason you are called The Dean and you’ve known my daddy a long time . What do you think he meant by great ?

Gordon : Well um to tell the truth , your father to let his sons leave the nest , meant it was time for you to fly in your own . Do something that not too many men have done before , Im guessing .

Kerry : Gordon , that’s exactly how I took it and you know what great to me would be besides the IWA World Heavyweight Title ? Winning two regional titles in one night . I know it’s been done before , but I can’t remember the last time . First me and Kevin win the Windy City Pro Tag Team Titles. Then I beat Superstar Billy Graham in the main event at Wrestle Rock for the Windy City Pro Heavyweight Title. That’s why I’m in the elimination chamber tonight . Do something great .

Gordon : ( shaking ) Kerry’s hand . Young man that sounds like a great goal . Good look to you , but remember there are a lot of ways to be great .

Kerry : Thank you Gordon . Now I got to get ready for the match of my life right now .

Gordon : And with that it’s our second scramble match of the night . Let’s go to the ring .

Super Junior Scramble Match .

Ricky Morton
Low Ki
Greg Gagne
Tiger Mask .

Morton and Gagne start things off and put in a wrestling clinic. After mid ring collision that sends Gagne to the outside . Ki comes off the top with the Super Ghetto Stomp on Morton . He covers and gets 1....2.....Tiger tags himself in on Ki’s back .

Morton gets to his feet and starts nailing Tiger with hard forearms and then hits a back breaker . From there he goes into a Boston Crab . Tiger reaches to tag Ki , but he jumps down . Now Tiger settles for the ropes .

Ricky works a surfboard stretch . Tiger gets to his feet and flips over back of Ricky and nails a spinning back kick to the gut . Gagne tags Ricky . Gagne nails a dropkick on Tiger and then goes up for a top rope elbow drop , but Tiger moves and Gagne gets nothing . From there it’s a Tombstone on Gagne for 3 .

Joe : Fans Greg Gagne is eliminated .

Morton now back in . Rana in Tiger . Tiger stumbles up right into a Sleeper by Morton . Tiger goes out . Ref Marty Miller waves him off .

Joe : Fans Tiger Mask has been eliminated .

Ki comes back in , Morton has only had two minutes rest time in this match and Ki realizes it . He nails some Machine Gun chops that drive Morton into the turn buckles . From there he hits John Woo and drives Morton up an over the top rope down to the floor . Morton lay out there and the ref isn’t counting .

Ki remembers no count outs . He goes out and hits a Switch Blade kick on Morton and then rolls him in the ring . Ki goes up top for a Super Ghetto Stomp , but Morton kips and nails him with a dropkick right in the kisser as he’s coming down . Morton covers and gets 1.....2......3 !!!!!

Joe : Fans the winner of this match and moving on to face Eddie Gilbert in the Super Junior finale at Wrestle Rock.... Ricky Morton !

Gordon : And that is all she wrote . Well the chamber is coming down for last match tonight . Let’s look at Wrestle Rock so far .

July 18th Windy City Pro Wrestling in association with International Wrestling Association and Showtime Sports Presents ......

Wrestle Rock

Live From Wrigley Field ( Tickets sold out )

A day of Rock , Rhythm and Blues and Wrestling .

The Blues Brothers ( John Goodman & Dan Akroyd )

Pearl Jam

Johnny Lang & Kid Rock

Bill Murray & Bill Apter Pro Wrestling Illustrated Preshow

Main Card :

Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s Championship

Windy City Pro Wrestling Super Junior Heavyweight Championship : Ricky Morton taking “ Hot Stuff “ Eddie Gilbert

Showtime Television Title Finale : Magnum TA vs Flyin Brian Pillman

For the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles: Kevin & Kerry Von Erich taking on No Nonsense: Pat Patterson and Ray Stevens

Your main event The Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title .

And just added a Venom Death Match : Jake “ The Snake “ Roberts vs “ Wildfire” Tommy Rich .

Gordon : And now we move on to see who will face Superstar Billy Graham for the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title. Let’s go to the ring for our main event and final Elimination Chamber Match of the evening .

The Masked Superstar
Kerry Von Erich
Hulk Hogan
Nick Bockwinkle

Take their place in the pods . Fallen Angel leads out Buzz and chains his leash to the fence .

As Bob Backlund comes out , Sullivan attacks him from behind . He rubs his face against the chamber and then spikes him in the forehead . Backlund is a bloody mess . Tex Cobb pulls Sullivan off , but the damage has been done . Backlund staggers into the chamber and Buzz is unleashed !!!!!

Clothesline by the Maddog who now bites the bloody Backlund . He rubs Bob’s face in the mat and then pulls him up and whips him off the ropes setting for the Maddog Powerslam , but Bob grabs the ropes , kicks Buzz in the gut and then gets in behind him and locks in the Crossface Chicken Wing .

Superstar’s pod opens then . But he waits .

Backlund is screaming and so is Buzz the two manacle men have lost their fucking minds !!!! All of a sudden both go limp . MS comes over and covers Buzz 1.....2.....3 !

Joe : Buzz Sawyer has been eliminated.

He then goes to cover Backlund , but Hogan’s pod opens up . Hogan with a leg drop on the back of MS’s head . Hogan rolls MS off of Backlund . Hogan does the ear thing and the crowd goes nuts . He bounds off the ropes a second leg drop to MS for good measure !! 1.....2.......Nooooo !!!

The crazy Backlund is back up and starts beating on Hogan . Blood is flying everywhere off Backlund and Gordon tells is he’s not sure what’s pushing this man . Backlund is choking Hogan on the mat now , while MS is up putting the boots to him .

Kerry’s pod opens now . He grabs up Superstar , Discus Punch !!!! He covers 1.....2......3 .

Joe : Fans , The Masked Superstar has been eliminated.

Kerry pulls Backlund off Hogan . Kerry with a Press Slam fires Backlund halfway across the cage !!! Backlund scrambles you his feet , only to be caught in the famous Von Erich Claw !!!!! Backlund who is worn passes out quickly as ref Mike Smith waves him off .

Joe : Fans Bob Backlund is eliminated .

Now , it’s Hogan and Kerry staring each other down . The fans are loving this moment .

But Bockwinkle ‘s pod opens and now he attacks Hogan from behind with a knee to the back . Hogan hits Kerry from the momentum and both men are down . Bockwinkle now puts on his Sleeper on Hogan . Hogan fights up and Bockwinkle drags him down by what little hair he has and reapplies the Sleeper .

Kerry is now recovered and he puts the Claw on Bockwinkle !!!!! So you have Bockwinkle in the claw and Hogan in the Sleeper . Something has to give . Hogan Hulk’s up and breaks free !!!! Kerry let’s Bockwinkle go and shoves him at Hogan .... ACE BOMBER by Hogan !!!! He covers Bockwinkle 1......2.....3 !!!!

Joe : Fans , Nick Backwinkle has been eliminated. The next pinfall or submission wins !!!

And now the fans see what the want to see . Kerry and Hogan lock up !!!! It’s power on power!!!! Neither man can gain an advantage. Hogan gets off a big body slam , but when he goes for the Leg Drop , Kerry moves !!!

Kerry to his feet Discuss Punch !!! He covers Hogan 1.....2.....Noooo !!! Hogan kicks out and gets to his feet . He hits Kerry with a big boot and then waits as Kerry gets to his feet and tires for the Ace Bomber , but Kerry side steps , picks him up and Gorilla Press Slams Hogan !!!! The crowd is on their feet !!!!

Hogan staggers up , The Claw by Kerry . Hogan is bleeding . He goes down to 1 knee , then 2 knees . Hogan is on his back . 1....2..... No ..... he gets his right shoulder up !!! Hogan fights up and now stands ...... Side effect Slam by Hogan . Both men lay on the mat spent .

They get up at the same time and exchange punches again . Kerry quickly goes for the Claw again , but Hogan pushes him off a bit a separation..... Big Boot !!!!! Hogan pulls Kerry up and tosses him outside on the steel structure . Kerry staggers up , Hogan scoops him up and gets off a STAMPEDE SLAM !!!!

Hogan hooks the leg deep and leans back as far as he can on Kerry’s chest . Ref Mike Smith drops for the count 1........2.........THREE !!!!!!

Joe : Fans the winner of this match and moving on to the Heavyweight Title match at Wrestle Rock.... Hulk Hogan !!!!!

As Eye of the Tiger plays by Survivor, Hogan celebrates . Kerry tries to leave the ring , when Hogan grabs the house mic .

Hogan : Hey cut the music . Kerry Von Erich . Let me tell you something Brother . Your Dad told you to do something great . Well brother , tonight you did it !!!! You beat almost every man in this cage and damn near near had me beat , brother .

You not only got the respect of me , but all my little Hulksters and Hulkamanics around the world tonight . Kerry mania is running wild right now and I’m. Not sure it can be stopped . Put her there , dude !!!!

Hogan offers his hand . Kerry shakes it and Hogan raises his arm and points to him . The two men celebrate with a pose down as the music hits again .

Gordon : There you have . Monday night join us the I International Ampitheater for Ladies’ Night . There will be no home television for that event . You have to be there live .

And next week we’ll be back right here in Showtime . For Joe Pedicino, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End Show.

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!   EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Cant get a good read on if Jake is gonna be the top heel here or not yet. I didnt expect him to go out first

Wow.... Billy Graham wins it. I like the way your writing so far with these unexpected wins

Still hoping to see Gilbert win some gold

Good promo from Kerry. I could see him talking there

Morton vs Gilbert will be exciting

Kerry and Hogan.....what a matchup. Could you imagine these two teaming??

Another solid show JR. Really liking your territory

Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!   EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Wow I found it hard to swallow that a master manipulator like Jake would let someone else get in his head that bad.

I originally thought King would win but you seemed so overjoyed to get SBG that I figured he would get the shine here.

Picking Hot Stuff to win tonight and the whole thing

Well I'm half right so far.

I can't believe I'm saying this but this show is a bit too long. Is your TV 5 hours? lol!

Ugh... Hated the Good ol Boy Promos from the VE's. LOL. Sorry buddy, you know I love your writing.

Morton winning was a surprise for me.

Thought Hogan would win. Wow Hogan vs SBG. Dream Match!

Great but Loooong Show! You are killing it right now.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 3 : Chi Town Rumble!
Page 1 of 1