FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ    Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ  EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 4 : Dusty’s BBQ

7pm to 9pm

TV : Showtime

Place : Windy City Pro Wrestling Arena , Chicago, Illinois

Attendance 0

The camera pans around to the new building . The house band plays Sweet Home Chicago . Joe Pedicino takes center ring and sits on a chair . Next Gordon comes out with him .

Joe : Fans welcome to the brand new Windy City Pro Wrestling Arena . Next week this venue will be filled with 350 . Gordon , this week it’s a different kind of show .

Gordon : Yessir Joe . Every year Dusty Rhodes the Saturday after Easter gets together with Willie Nelson and others and have a big BBQ . So we have been invited via satellite to join in the fun . Most of the talent on our roster is down there .

Joe : But Gordon , this is a wrestling show and we will have wrestling from various house shows .

Gordon ; And our first match will be Luchadore Title action . Our champion Tiger Mask taking on Dynamite , but first let’s go join the party , Dusty are you you there .

Dusty : Gordon Solay , Joey P !!! Oh we got a party down here . Why ain’t ya here with us , baby !!!

Gordon : Well maybe next year .

Dusty : We got a pig in the smoker , Willie , he gonna play all night . Lookie over here , Tommy Rich drinking Jack shots with the Heavyweight Champion of the World . We got Horseshoes over there , Dustin is teaming up with Barry .

Michael Hayes and Terry Gordy pass by the camera .

Hayes : Hey Champ !! What do you got there .

Terry: Widfire , you better be ready to share that bottle that bottle boy !!!!

Gordon : This looks like fun , we’ll check back later .

Dusty : All right , baby , the Dream is gonna go sing with Willie Nelson. Hey Willie , Let’s do some Pancho and Lefty , baby !!!

Joe ; Damn Gordon , I kind of want to be there , right now .

Gordon : As do I my friend . Joe you want to break down the next match .

Joe : Gordon , this match is from the Hammond Civic Center . Tiger Mask defending his Lucha Title against Dynamite Kid .

Exiting back and forth match . Lots of Suplexes . Tiger had the striking advantage , but Dynamite worked a leg and almost submitted Tiger . At 18:46 mark Tiger gets off a Tiger Driver for the 3

Gordon : What a great match . Recently , Magnum TA who had been in pursuit of HHH’s Midwest Heavyweight Title agreed to a prove it match against an opponent of HHH’s approval . Let’s take you back to that moment now .

A replay shows of the Navy Pier match . Magnum TA getting the Belly to Belly on Mike Rotunda . Then the post match beat down with HHH and Rotunda double teaming TA . Rotunda’s newest discovery The Heart Punch landing over and over . Barry Windham, who Rotunda walked out in earlier in the night coming to Magnum’s rescue .

Joe : After that incident Magnum was rushed to the hospital with a cardiac injury, there is no time table on when he will return . But HHH will be here next week , to address the issue.

Gordon : And Barry Windham is down on Dusty’s ranch , let’s see if we can get ahold of him .

The camera finds Windham playing corn hole with Bruiser Brody , David Von Erich and none other than Jim Ross . Jim being the constant professional sees the camera grabs the mic from the producer and goes from partying to journalists.

JR : Hey fellas , what’s going on .

Brody ; Ross !!! It’s your turn , get your ass
back here .

Ross : Hang on Bruiser , it’s Gordon and Joe on Showtime .

Brody : Tell them assholes to learn what a vacation is .

JR : As you can see fellas , plenty of beer , whiskey and some of the Devil’s lettuce by God !!!

Joe : JR , could you get Barry over here ?

JR : Sure , hey Barry , Gordon and Joe what to talk to you .

Windham puts down the bean bags and heads over to JR .

Brody : Dammit !!! Next guy that leaves gets a boot to the face !!! Dustin ! Get over and take Barry’s place , quit crying over your dumb brother !!!

Dustin laughs , picks up the bean bags . Jim hands Barry the mic and knows not to piss off Brody and goes back to the game .

Barry ; Hey Joe , Hey Gordon .

Gordon : Barry , we want to talk about you and Mike Rotunda last week .

Barry : Gordon , you know Mike was like a brother to me . I’m not sure what happened . I mean he marries my sister , he’s part of my family . We were in the verge of getting a World Tag Team Title shot and he walks out on me . And then tried to end Magnum’s career . None of it makes any sense .

Gordon: Well you might have also in the process of helping Magnum got the attention of HHH .

Barry : Gordon , I don’t care about him . He and Evolution are a bunch of bullies . I want answers from Mike and next week I plan to get them .

Joe : Barry , we’ll let you get back to the party and your game . Thank you ,

Barry : See you next week , guys .

Joe : Gordon , recently Gary Hart signed a new man from Japan named The Black Tiger, let’s take a look at this man in actin from the Tokyo Dome .

The Black Tiger vs Giant Baba : BT is giving up size and strength, after a Yakuza kick , he rolls out of the ring . Baba goes out after him only to get a rake to the eyes . A head post and then a major beating . BT rolls Baba in and gets off a Flying Black Tiger Elbow right to the kisser as Baba stands !! BT covers 1....2.....3 !

Joe : What a match .

Gordon : And we will have more action for the the Tokyo Dome later as IWA World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan takes on Japanese sensation and the AJW Heavyweight Champion Jumbo Tsuruta . But right now let’s check back in at Dusty’s BBQ .

As we return . We see Dusty , Willie , Hogan , The Freebirds , Tommy Rich and Bruiser Brody all passing around a bottle of Jack on a stage , singing “ Mama’s Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys . “ Everyone is having a fantastic time until......

Voice : ( off camera ) What the hell is this ????

CM Punk walks into picture .

Punk : You fucking idiots should be ashamed . Drinking and smoking weed ??? Maybe it’s time to grow up !!! You see this is why none of you can beat me . I’m straight edge . My body and my mind are sharp . I’m better than all of you .

Brody and Gordy both start walking toward him . Punk is ready to fight .

Punk : Come in you drunken bastards .

Hogan : Guys , guys , hey calm down . He’s obviously crazy or stupid . I’m betting on a little of both . He’s here for me .

Brody : I’ll back off for now , he keeps running his mouth , we ‘ll see who the real bad ass is .

Hogan ; Thanks brother .

Punk rolls his eyes .

Punk : Hogan , you have something that belongs to me .

Hogan: I’m not talking to you as Hulk right now you arrogant little shit , you’re talking to Terry . I told you , you want the IWA World Heavyweight Title , fight me for it . Hell we could fight right now .

Punk : I don’t see a ring .

Hogan : Do we need one . Look kid , you got all the talent in the world , but you didn’t win the Parade Tourney . I did , you came here tonight and broke up a good time and managed to piss off Bruiser Brody a guy who will boot a man in the face just if you look at him funny .

But this ain’t about him . It’s about you and me . I’m so sick of your crap . Your games . Your UWF pals . You want to fight , let’s do it . You beat the hell out of me right now , I’ll send JR to my car and he’ll give you the belt .

Punk : Nah , wouldn’t be any fun beating a stupid drunk like you . I’m the number one ranked guy in IWA and the real world heavyweight champion. See you at Superclash . Oh and if got the guts . Let’s end once and for all . I’ll take you to hell . Hell In A Cell .

Hogan : You’re on Punk . Now get out of here .

Punk: Gladly . You people make me sick .

The camera goes back to the studio .

Gordon : WOW !! That was intense .

Joe : And we have a match with the World Heavyweight Champion right now .

IWA World Heavyweight Title Hulk Hogan vs Jumbo Tsuruta : Good back and forth match Jumbo spends most of the match working Hogan’s leg . Hogan fights back . He ends it with a Python Vice !

Gordon : And there you have it Hulk Hogan has defended his title against the AJW Heavyweight Champion .

Joe : Gordon , I just got word from Gorilla Monsoon that Monday night on Nitro , CM Punk and Hulk Hogan will sign a contract for Superclash Hell In A Cell .

Gordon : WOW !! And next week here in Windy City Pro Wrestling, two big matches have been signed . Harley Race and Nick Bockwinkle taking on Dynamite Kid and Chris Adams. And the American Television Champion Dusty Rhodes will be taking on Kerry Von Erich . That’s all for now . So for Joe Pedicino, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago .

End Show

ChairShot and badstreetusa like this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ    Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ  EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 7:10 pm

Dude...this was just a damned entertaining show!

A very cool format and i loved the whole cookout segemnt!

Some kick ass matches put into the show!

and i can NOT get the picture outta my head of BRUISER BRODY playing cornhole!!! i am fukin dying !!

LOVED IT!

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ    Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ  EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 10:46 am

Who doesnt love a good BBQ?

Hide the liquor.....The Birds are here!!!

Tigers stock continues to rise, where as Dynamite looks to be lost lately

Poor Barry......he lost his partner......and his smile??

Ohhhh hell......here comes the party pooper CM Punk

Hell in a Cell???? YES!!!!!!

This was a very entertaining concept. Good to see your creativity coming into play

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ    Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ  EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 1:44 pm

great show.

i always like these kinds of shows.Hopefully you will do more of these kinds of shows in the future....

Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ    Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ  EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:06 am

This whole thing was fucking gold

What a great, original idea and the descriptions and interactions were spot on

Great writing for Punk as he would definitely frown on such behavior because he is straight edge

awesome Job JR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ    Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ  Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty’s BBQ
Page 1 of 1