FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty vs Kerry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty vs Kerry  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty vs Kerry    Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty vs Kerry  EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 5 Dusty Rhodes vs Kerry Von Erich

7pm to 9pm

Place : The newly converted Windy City Arena . Chicago , Illinois

TV : Showtime

Attendance: 350

Replay of Nitro : Punk : You are a joke . Your wrestling is a joke . You are nothing more than a cartoon super hero, that kids worship you . You have zero skill and the one time you beat me was a fluke .

Hogan : Just sign the damn contract already .

Punk : Nah , you first champ . This is obviously your show .

Hogan : Give it to me !!!

Hogan rips the contract away and signs it , never really taking his eyes off Punk .

He passes it back .

Punk : Hulk , before I sign this .

Punk hops over the table and leaps at Hogan !!! Hogan catches him . Punk has the mic though and jams it into Hogan’s head ( THUD !!! )

Hogan goes down . He comes up bleeding . Now Punk goes and grabs a chair . He waffles Hogan as he’s getting up . Bulldog on the chair !!!! Now he hits Hogan in the back with the chair over and over again . The champ is coughing up blood .

Punk goes over and signs the contract . He hands it to Monsoon . He then takes the mic .

Punk : Hulk ! Look at me . Don’t just lay there like the broken piece of crap that you are . LOOK AT ME DAMMIT !!!

Hogan looks up .

Punk : I’ll see you in hell !!!!

Punk grabs up the IWA World Heavyweight Title and walks off .

Gene : That’s not your belt !!! Hey get back here .

Gorilla marches off behind Punk .

From there we go back live Sweet Home Chicago plays as Joe Pedicino takes center ring.

Joe : Hello fans!

Fans : Hi Joe !!!

Joe : This is Windy City Pro Wrestling. All matches are sanctioned by the IWA . Hey !! How about this née studio Showtime built for us , huh !!!

The fans go crazy .

Joe : Fans , here he is . Your host . The Dean of Professional Wrestling. Gordon Solie!!!

Fans : Solie, Solie, Solie!!!

Gordon: Well you are a lively bunch . We got a great show tonight . Let’s go to the ring.

Sonjay Dutt vs James Gibson: Dutt , as usual doesn’t take a real bump . Gibson chokes him out in a gulltion .

Gordon : Interesting hold there . Quite a weapon indeed . Right now I want to bring in President of IWA Gorilla Monsoon.

Gorilla comes to the podium with the IWA World Heavyweight Title.

Gordon : Mr . President . We saw the footage at the top of the show .

Gorilla: Gordon , CM Punk thinks he can do whatever he wants . This is not that other company that is going broke and losing its best promoters . Our promoters here all work together . Talk to each other on daily basis sometimes not even about wrestling .

We are an organized group that runs like a well oiled machine and CM Punk and that other company and Paul Heyman are trying to throw a monkey wrench in that machine and break it down . Well , I’m the guy that was hired to be the law . To protect it . So I have here , the IWA World Heavyweight Title. Gordon , see that it goes back to the rightful champion .

Now about that other group . I am banning them from ringside . I am banning Paul Heyman from ringside . This will be a straight up one on one match . One man will win and it will be without help or outside interference.

Gordon : Thank you Gorilla Monsoon. The President of IWA. Joe what do we have next ?

Joe : Gordon , this next match is a tag team match . First Gary Hart presents , The Great Kabuki and The Black Tiger , The Pearl of the Orient.

Their opponents Denny Brown and Mike Davis .

Davis and Brown go to the podium .

Davis : Gordon , I can’t wrestle tonight , I’m distraught .

Gordon : May I ask over what Mr . Davis ?

Davis : Well Gordon , I bought a new suit and the sleeves are too long . It’s messing with me mentally , but I named a successor in my place . His name The Masked Sammy Sandwich.

Gordon : Very well , so it will be Sammy Sandwich and Denny Brown moving out against.....

Denny : Well no not quite Gordon . You see , I cut myself shaving this morning . It’s pretty serious . The doctor has advised me to give it a day or two . So I named a successor in my place as well . His name is Silver Hawk .

Gordon : So we have uh .. Silver Hawk

Denny ; Yes . That’s right .

Davis : And Sammy Sandwich.

Gordon : And one Sammy uh Sandwich.

Davis : Yep . Sorry Gordon , I gotta go lay down . I’m so upset .

Brown : And I should really rest this cut .

Gary Hart is in the ring taunting the two enhancements as they come to the ring . Kabuki and Black Tiger are in them right away . Then Sandwich fires a jumping spinning back kick to Tiger’s chest .

Gordon : Wait a minute ....

Sandwich hits a Flying Tiger Space Drop on Black Tiger .

Now on the inside Silverhawk hits a German Suplex and then goes for Kiss of The Saint ( Camel Clutch ) on Kabuki . Hart is beside himself . Demanding the match ends , but Kabuki passes out .

The mystery men high five one another and take their leave .

Gordon : Something tells me we just saw Tiger Mask and El Santo .

Right now let’s take a look at the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion Hunter Hearst Helmsley .

HHH video plays .

Gordon : Welcome back . Let’s go to the ring . Tag team action .

The Fabulous Ones vs Dangerous Dan & Butt Plug Robert Slash : Dan is worshiping Butt Plug . The Steve smashes their heads together . Dan spins around and falls on his face . Butt Plug no sells and goes for his signature, steal the talent , but it’s blocked by Steve . Steve hits a clothesline . Tags off to Stan . Stan hits a side kick . Then a DDT for the pin .

The Fabs join Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Gentlemen , it seems your wining streak on tv has paid off .

Steve : Gordon , at one time we were the best team in the world. Even winning the NWA World Tag Team Titles. Then came the UWF and the talent hoarding .

Stan : That’s right , one or both of us were stuck in a bottomless pit known as Obi Dan’s playhouse . We spent years being told to lose to Ron Simmons and Ronnie Garvin and the likes . Well it’s a new damn day .

Steve : That’s right . We are recognized by Windy City. On May 7th at the already sold out Wrigley Field . We get our shot at the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles! Evolution. Shine up those belts .

Thank you Gentlemen. We have yet another tag team match in the ring . This is our first hour main event . Let’s get up there .

Harley Race and Nick Bockwinkle vs Chris Adams : Dynamite Kid is conspicuous by his absence. Adams goes to the back and comes out with Mike Jackson . This is a slaughter . Race and Bockwinkle get Jackson in their corner and he never gets out . They work on his leg . They mess it up so bad , he concedes in a half crab by Bockwinkle .

Joe Pedicino is at ringside . Nick , Harley . I understand you’re a bit displeased .

Race : Joe , that’s an understatement. March rankings came out and somehow we are ranked 3 . Ok , The A Listers are a good team and deserve that spot and the World Tag Team Title match at Superclash. But we get put behind Evolution? A team that has never wrestled us and then on May 7 at Wrigley , the Fabulous Ones get the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Title match ??

Bockwinkle: You see , Mr . Pedicino we are a threat to the sport of wrestling . We don’t have good looks . We don’t make movies . We don’t have big muscles . No , we wrestle . That’s what we do . And we are the best at it . We are not roll models . We are not panty droppers . We care about being champions and making money .

Ok we lost to Undisputed Era , but ask those guys how they felt after the match . They walked out of there limping . We kicked their butts all over the ring , we did exactly what we wanted but win . I can promise you , if we wrestled them again , we would beat them .

Race : No offense to the Fabulous Ones, but you two haven’t been relevant since 2006 . Go back on the cover of the Playgirl magazine where you belong and leave the tag wrestling to the real men .

The Fabs come out . There is a lot of shouting and pushing then the fist fly .

Gordon : We have to get order restored . We’ll be back !!!

Superclash promo . Followed by Sweethome Chicago and new opening logo .

Gordon : Welcome back to hour number 2. In this hour we will see Barry Windham in action . The Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s Champion The Fabulous Heather Monroe. And our main event , The American Television Title . Dusty Rhodes taking on Kerry Von Erich. But Joe , you have news .

Joe : Gordon, yes I do . John Rose had made a change to the show at Wrigley Field called Baseball and Body Slams . Due to the friction that we just saw . Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race will be taking on the Fabulous Ones . John Rose though will be here next week , because he says Evolution is not getting off easy .

Gordon : Thank you , Joe . Right now let’s go to the ring .

Greg “ The Hammer” Valentine vs Jim Powers : Valentine had some trouble with Powers , but in the end , he clamps on the Figure Four for the win .

Post match : Valentine leaves it on a bit too long . Austin Idol hits the ring . Valentine let’s off the hold and the two men stare each other down for the second week in a row . Security gets them back .

Gordon : If looks could kill both those men , might be in trouble . Right now we are being joined by the IWA World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan from his home in Venice Beach where he convalescing. Mr . Hogan , your belt is in my possession.

Hogan : Dean Solie, thank you . You know that belt isn’t mine . It’s the fans . You see that’s what a guy like CM Punk doesn’t understand . He’s got all the talent in the world , but wrestling doesn’t belong to him . It belongs to all these folks out there watching Showtime tonight . It belongs to the 350 people in studio with you Gordon . Hell , in a round about way it belongs to me . I was a fan first when I lived in Tampa watching Jerry Graham on Saturday nights .

Gordon : Your demeanor has somewhat changed here I noticed .

Hulk : Dean Solie, yes it has . There is a time for hype fun and games . Then there is a time for seriousness . CM Punk tried to take me out . Then walked off with a belt that belongs to the fans . He disgraced it . I want to thank Gorilla Monsoon for returning it home .

Dean Solie, someday soon , I’ll put the shirt back on , pull it off and be bigger than life . And we’ll do Hulkamania and we’ll have some laughs . But CM Punk , my body is healing and on April 24th , I’m coming in to fight you . And with every body slam . Every leg drop, every Axe Bomber , you are going to feel every feeling those fans felt . Every betrayal. You are going to feel my pain and the pain of all the fans . You told me something before you left and let me repeat that with a change . CM Punk , see you in hell and that hell is me !!!

Gordon : Thank you Hulk Hogan . Let’s go to the ring .

The Fabulous Heather Monroe ( w/ Gary Hart) vs Princess Victoria: Monroe gives out a wrestling lesson and ends it with a Superkick .

Joe catches up with her at ringside .

Joe : Heather , another big win this week .

Gary Hart : Joey ....

Heather : Gary , you manage my affairs. Remember , you don’t speak for me . Joe Pedicino of course . I am now the greatest wrestler in the world today . I can wrestle , I can strike and I can well as so many men know , I can go all night long. I am truly Fabulous .

Carmella comes out .

Heather : Camry , it’s been forever .

Carmella : Nice kick . Where did you learn that ?

Heather : I am a student of the Great Kabuki.

Carmella: That may be true , but .....

Carmella plants a Superkick on Heather . Than fans go nuts !!!

Carmella : That’s a Superkick . Oh , I’m your next opponent. See you at Wrigley on May 8 .

Gordon : WOW !!! Let’s go back to the ring .

Barry Windham vs Scott Taylor : This ends up the way you thought it would . Windham with a big nasty lariat for the win .

As he’s going to the podium Mike Rotunda attacks him from behind . Rotunda hits Windham with the Heart Punch!

Rotunda : You were my friend . All I was doing was collecting a little bounty Barry . Damn !!! You should have just stayed out of my way .

Gordon : Could we get some EMT’s out here ? We’ll be back .

Card for Baseball and Bodyslams Promo runs . Matches include .

James Gibson vs Mil Mascaras

Harley Race & Nick Bockwinkle vs The Fabulous Ones

The Fabulous Heather Monroe defends her Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s Championship vs Carmella

Evolution defends the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles

HHH defends the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title

And more to come .

Main Event The American Television Title Dusty Rhodes ( C) vs Kerry Von Erich: This is a war . Both men pulling out everything . At the 25 minute mark , the match gets out of hand . The action spills out to the arena floor . Kerry waffles Dusty with a chair . Dream is busted open yet again as we go off the air we see a bloody Dusty getting the claw from Kerry . Wrestlers , security pull them apart .

Gordon : We are out of time . Remember Superclash next Saturday . So we will not be on the air Friday . But Wednesday you can join us on the free WCPW App as Joe Pedicino and I host Wednesday in Windy City coming to you from the International Ampitheater. But for now , for Joe Pedicino, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End Show

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty vs Kerry  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty vs Kerry    Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty vs Kerry  EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

Gorilla laying down the law

What wussies Davis and Brown are!

I think Kabuki and Tiger just got dupped

Good promo from the Fabs. Now can they back up all their talk?

Where the Hell is Dynamite?

Harley and Bock have a right to be upset

Hogan seems ready for Punk

Look at Carmella shutting that hobag Monroe up

Kerry owns Dusty with the claw once again. How long can Dream fight him off without losing his title

Cool show

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling: Dusty vs Kerry
Page 1 of 1