FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 10:55 am

Gordon Solie: Well hello there, we have a great show tonight , in just a little while Kerry Von Erich will take on Ricky “ The Dragon “ Steamboat and yes the American Television Title will be on the line .

A debut of a new team , Chris Benoit and Dynamite Kid and they will be in action against Dark Hart’s Jimmy Superfly Snuka and Bad Luck Fale.

Hulk Hogan is here as well as the American Dream Dusty Rhodes. All this and much more . Right now let’s go to the ring .

Will Osprey vs Kota Ibushi: These two put on a show . In the end, Osprey misses with a 450 and Ibushi makes him pay with Kamygoy !! He covers 1…2…3 !!!

Gordon : A great match there , two young men who are the future of this business . Right now I want to bring in The American Dream Dusty Rhodes and it looks like you have some friends with you sir . Daveyboy Smith what are you doing here .

Daveyboy: Well , Gordon as you know Thanksgiving Night I will team with this man Chris Adams and the American Dream Dusty Rhodes along with Jerry The King Lawler to take on Hotstuff International. Dusty here asked me if I wanted to do a warm up match tonight , I couldn’t resist .

Dusty : That’s right Gordon , tonight me and Daveyboy and Chris Adams we gonna get funky like a monkey . Gonna give the folks at home a thrill of a lifetime . Shinsuke Nakumura, Ultimo Dragon and the big dummy Yokozuna, we gonna get down in chi town daddy .

Then Thanksgiving Night we are gonna take all them boys to the woodshed , because sometimes baby , the children have to be taught a lesson .

Gordon : Thank you gentlemen . Right now the World Tag Team Champions Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race are in action . Let’s go to the ring .

Hold on wait a minute …. The Great Kabuki and The Sheik has hit the ring . Race and Bockwinkle are storming back . Now Kabuki and Sheik are being retained by Josef Samael.

Harley Race is asking for mic , stand by ladies and gentlemen . Please stand by .

Race : Sameal , your boys want a shot . Fine by us , let em go !!! We will show you just how nasty we can get !!!

Sameal ask for the house mic .

Sameal : Nick Bockwinkle, Harley Race tomorrow night at Notre Dame . That’s when it will be settled . We want it in a cage though . That’s our terms .

Bockwinkle : A cage huh ? Seems to me like everyone wants us in a cage . Just remember gentlemen , when you cage animals they become more violent . Freebirds , we invite you ringside so you can see just how you will end up .

Gordon : And with that , here is Freddy Miller to talk about that card tomorrow night in Notre Dame .

Freddy Miller: Gordon , tomorrow night , you heard it . Action at the Notre Dame Athletic Center . Only a few seats remaining .

Kota Ibushi taking on Matt Hardy .

Jeff Hardy defends his Windy City Pro Wrestling Xtreme title against Jushin Thunder Liger.

Hulk Hogan taking on Bobby Fish .

Jimmy Snuka and Bad Luck Fale taking on The American Dream Dusty Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat.

Thunder Rosa defends her Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s title against Sherri Martel .

Eddie Guerrero defending the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title against Shinsuke Nakumura

And you heard it , your main event , the World Tag Team Champions Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race will defend against The Great Kabuki and The Sheik in a Steel Cage .

Windy City Pro Wrestling…. Beeeee Therrrreeeee !!!

Gordon : Thank you Freddy . Right now I want to bring in Hulk Hogan. A busy Thanksgiving for you sir .

Hogan : Dean Solie, let me tell you something . I saw Adam Cole’s little stunt . He thinks he’s so funny , but Adam
Cole you won’t be laughing when I finish you off with the Ace Bomber , brother .

Now Dean Solie, I just heard One Man Gang due to being in the finals of the World Television Title tourney at Black Friday, just dropped out of the Elimination Chamber . Well that opens the door for me , brother .

You know that I’m no stranger to being the World Heavyweight Title , so I’m excited that I’m getting an opportunity. Well, let me tell you something, brother , if I gotta beat 5 other guys that’s what I’ll do . I got a big boot for The Rock . Kerry Von Erich, I’ll break his back , brother . That big ugly no good Vader , I’ ll Powerbomb him into the middle of next week . Stone Cold Steve Austin , I’ll put him away with a Bearhug and if Shawn Michaels tries his Superkick , I’ll end him with a Ace Bomber. So to all my little Hulkamanics out there what are they gonna do when the power of Hulkmania and all is us run wild on you !!!!

Gordon : Thanks Hulk Hogan. Right now it’s time for this new team of Chris Benoit and Dynamite Kid as they take on Jimmy “Superfly “ Snuka and Bad Luck Fale .

Benoit and Fale start things off . Fale goes for his usual sheer brutality and power . But when he tries to put Benoit away with a Samoan Drop , Benoit counters into a double arm chicken wing . Snuka comes in and kicks Benoit in the head . Fale whips Benoit in the ropes and then goes for a splash in the corner , Dynamite shoves Chris out of the way and Fale hits hard . Benoit makes the tag just as Jimmy gets the tag .

Jimmy rakes the eyes and then tosses Dynamite from the ring . Dynamite staggers up and runs into a plauncha !! From there Jimmy hits a vertical out on the floor . Jimmy rolls Dynamite in and goes for the Superfly Death Leap, but Dynamite gets his knees up !! Snap Suplex by Dynamite . Fale comes in and he is cut off by Benoit who Suplexes him out of the ring . Now Dynamite with a shoulder breaker on Snuka , he and Benoit go up , DOUBLE DIVING HEADBUTT TO SNUKA !!! Dynamite covers 1…..2…..3 !!!

Gordon : A tremendous match . A big win over a great team , it’s now time for our main event . The American Television Title is on the line .

Freddy Miller: Gordon, this match is one fall with tv time remaining . It is for the American Television Title. First the challenger. From Hawaii 238 pounds Ricky Steamboat.

His opponent is led to the ring by Gary Hart. He weighs 260 pounds . He is the reigning and defending American Television Champion, from Denton County Texas, Kerry Von Erich!!!!

Steamer comes out and hits a Thesz press right off the bat and transitions into cross arm breaker . Kerry gets to the ropes and powders out . Steamboat goes out after him and lights him up with chops . When he tries for a ridge hand , Kerry moves and Steamer hits the ring post . Now Kerry works over the hand . He steps on it several times and then uses a step over arm bar .

Steamer moves his legs and catches Kerry in a Triangle Choke , but he can’t keep it long , because of holding the head down with his bad hand . Kerry rolls out of the ring , trying to catch his breath . Steamboat hits a baseball slide . Steamboat rolls him back in the the ring and goes for the Crossbody , but Kerry connects with a Discuss Punch !! He covers and gets the 3 . He looks into the camera and tells Ric Flair to get ready to lose his title on Thanksgiving Night.

Gordon : Well we are out time , for Freddy Miller, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:38 pm

You cruiser division is getting stacked

With all the people doubting him in WCW, can team Dusty trust Davey Boy

Has Bockwinkle lost his mind by inviting the Freebirds to sit ringside? Thats career suicide

Hogan vs Fish.......i see what your doing there......nice touch

Good promo from Hulk......but thats one loaded chamber match

Benoit and Dynamite......good booking putting these guys together. Will they be able to live up to the hype

Another impressive win for Kerry.......the champ is ready for him

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:38 pm

good show here.

Kerry continues to roll here in WCPW.

good lineup for NOTRE DAME Show.

looking foward to the THANKSGIVING SHOW.......

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat    Windy City Pro Wrestling # 27 Kerry vs Steamboat  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1