FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Class Wrestling #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

World Class Wrestling #1 Empty
PostSubject: World Class Wrestling #1   World Class Wrestling #1 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:23 pm

Mean Gene Okerlund: "OHHHHH MYYYY! Do not try and adjust your television sets Ladies and Gentlemen, you are seeing it clearly! We are coming to you live and in color from Dallas, Texas! And the name on the marquee says World Class Wrestling! And we are proud to be associated with the IWA! Not to be be mixed up with that good ole boy network. This is a new Day in professional wrestling! And all roads......

Okerlund is interrupted by the appearance of.....

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Gene Okerlund: "Bobby Heenan!! What in the world are you doing here?"

Bobby Heenan: "What am I doing here? Simple! World Class Wrestling wanted the very best that money can buy! And when someone is spending money, you can bet that The Brain will be there! Not only am I the #1 draft pick for World Class Wrestling..... I'm the lead broadcaster for this show!"

Gene Okerlund: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have to put up with the likes of you? Give me a break!"

Bobby Heenan: "Somebody has to break it down for these humanoids! Who better than "The Brain?"

Gene Okerlund: "I'm going to have to speak with my agent on this. I'm sure I'm not being paid enough to deal with you! Fans, it is time to make history! It's time for the very first match in World Class history!"

Match One: Rey Mysterio vs Jushin Liger

Mysterio sweeps the legs of Liger, Liger wrenches the arms but Mysterio mule kicks out of the hold. Shoulder block by Liger and a big scoop slam. Vertical suplex by Liger, headbutt by Liger. Flapjack by Liger who is toying with Mysterio. Powerbomb spikes Mysterio. Huge chop by Liger, Mysterio comes back with a nice hurricanrana, then another with the second sending Liger to the floor. 619 fake angers Liger who does not appreciate being made to look stupid. Liger suplexes Mysterio from the apron to the floor which looks very painful for Mysterio. Powerbomb on the floor by Liger. Liger swats away a Mysterio dropkick, tilt-a-whirl backbreaker by Liger. Romero special by Liger. Mysterio is in deep trouble.

Release German suplex by Mysterio.... standing moonsault. Mysterio looks for  his West Coast Pop but transitions into a springboard dropkick. Mysterio tries a second springboard but Liger annihilates Mysterio with a dropkick. Release German suplex, 1.....2.....NO! Liger applies the half-crab. Dragon screw legwhip and rolling Koppu Kick by Liger. Moneky flip by Mysterio, then a spinning wheel kick and a headscissors by Mysterio. Basement dropkick by Mysterio and a beautiful asai moonsault by Mysterio. Rope-hung guillotine leg drop by Mysterio. 1....2.....Liger puts his foot on the ropes to survive. Slam by Mysterio. Mysterio misses a springboard senton. Liger nails a diving headbutt, 1.....2....NO!! Mysterio is elevated to the apron. Liger trips Mysterio to the floor. Mysterio tries a hurricanrana from the top rope. Liger blocks and delivers a Ligerbomb for the win! The fans give both men a standing ovation as Mysterio and Liger shake hands in the middle of the ring.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match Two: Sexy Star vs Melanie Cruise

Cruise teases Starr with her height advantage, the referee gets down so that Starr can stand on his back but Cruise pulls her down and tosses her across the ring. Starr goes for dropkicks but Cruise shrugs them off at first, they finally start having an impact but Cruise avoids her missile dropkick. Delayed vertical suplex by Cruise and she chokes Starr in the corner. Leg drop by Cruise and she covers Starr for two. Backbreaker by Cruise but Starr sends her to the mat with a spinning headscissors. Missile dropkick by Starr and she hits a Stunner. Elbows by Starr and she boots Cruise in the head. Dropkick by Starr but Cruise catches her when she goes for a missile dropkick. Cruise slams Starr to the mat, Starr goes for a rana but Cruise catches her. Starr rolls down Cruise’s back and applies a wheelbarrow victory roll, but it only gets two. She goes off the ropes again but Cruise boots her in the face. Monster chokeslam by Cruise, and she picks up Starr and nails the "Cruise Control" for the victory.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match Three: David Von Erich vs Rip Oliver

Oliver jumps David from behind. Without even taking off his cowboy hat and jacket, David hits a standing dropkick then puts the CLAWHOLD on Oliver for the 1-2-3. As the replay is being shown, Von Erich joins Okerlund at ringside......

Gene Okerlund: "I hope you fans watching at home didnt blink, this man doesnt work by the hour! David Von Erich, nice victory my friend!"

David Von Erich: "Thank you Gene! It's always a pleasure to be here in front of all these great fans right here in Texas! And when I heard about the IWA forming, and World Class being right here in my own back yard..... I hopped in my truck and went straight to their offices and told them I wanted in. And I know everyone expects my Brothers to be here too. But their up North doing their thing right now. And I expect them to be wearing tag team gold there real soon. But Gene, while my Brothers cant be here, I just happen to know a couple of good ole Texas boys who are! Maybe you heard of em? I'm talking about these boys..... Hangman Page....and "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes!"

Gene Okerlund: "It wouldnt be Texas wrestling without the names Von Erich or Rhodes involved! And Hangman Page.....we know your credentials. Your going to do big things in this sport. But Dusty Rhodes, I just got word in my earset that you Sir, are indeed in our Main Event tonight against the manical Cactus Jack!"

Dusty Rhodes: "Gene....its a beautiful time for professional wrestling! And as hot as it is outside, things about to get alot hotter Daddy! You see The Dream knows that on August 1st the IWA is gonna crown their world champion. And how purty would that belt look around The Dreams waist? But before we can get there I got that ugly Cactus Jack tonight. I know your nasty! I know your mean! But Jack baby, we in Texas Son! And no way in Hell the Dream gonna lose his first match in World Class.....especially in Texas! So get ready baby.....The Dreams coming for ya!"

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

We come back from break and see already standing in the ring......

Jim Cornette: "Dont worry Texas....the greatest manager in all of Pro wrestling is here! And now introducing the tag-team that has won titles world wide and wrecked more homes than Hurricane Hugo... "Beautiful Bobby" and "Sweet Stan" THE MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!"

Match Four: The Southern Boys vs The Midnight Express

Eaton quickly knocks Armstrong out of the ring and the Midnights double team Smothers. It turns into a four-way brawl and the Midnights soon have to regroup. Cornette yells at a fan, “Why don’t you sit down and wipe that ugly off your face!?” Eaton soon finds himself in trouble again to a monkey flip, dropkick, and a flying clothesline, so he bails again. Cornette tells the cameraman to stop following him. Smothers enters the match and keeps getting the advantage with karate kicks, so Bobby tags Stan. Lane enters the match and demands a karate face-off with Smothers. He nails a couple of back fists, but Smothers catches the next one and takes down both Midnights. Smothers gets the better of the Midnights for a while. He hits a slingshot kick and flips over the ropes before dropkicking Eaton through them. All four men end up brawling and the Southern Boys try a double pin before ramming Bobby and Stan together. The Midnights finally take control when Cornette distracts the ref and they toss Smothers over the ropes. They keep ramming him into the guardrail and even knock him off the apron into it. They continue the double team assault and Eaton even hits the Alabama Jam, but Bobby is hurt by it and tags Lane. They continue wearing Smothers down and sending him outside, but Tracy reverses a slingshot on Eaton. Smothers finally rolls out of a double back drop attempt and tags Armstrong. He comes in on fire and hits a double noggin’ knocker and a shoulder tackle. All four men brawl and the Southern Boys hit a missile dropkick version of the Hart Attack, but the ref is distracted for too long. The Midnights then manage to hit the Rocket Launcher to gain the victory. As the replay is about to begin, Bobby Heenan tells Okerlund to handle it, he has an announcement to make.

Heenan exits the announce table and gets in the ring and grabs the housemic.....

Bobby Heenan: "Listen up Humanoids, and all you ham and Eggers watching at home, turn the TV up and tell your old ladies to leave the room. Because it's time for me to introduce to you the first member of The Heenan Family....... "Ravishing" Rick Rude!"

Rude takes his sweet time getting to the ring as the fans jeer him every step of the way. But Rude could care less, as he just smirks at them as he joins Heenan in the ring.

Rick Rude: "What I would like to have right now....Is for all you fat, out of shape, Texas Longhorn losers is to keep the noise down, while I show all the Ladies what a real, sexy man, is supposed to look like." p

Heenan helps Rude pull his robe off. Then Rude flexes his muscles and gyrates in the ring. Rude is really full of himself here, even more than usual.

Rick Rude: "Eat your heart out sweat hogs! Your looking at the gold standard of bodies here! There isnt a man in the entire UWF who can even come close to my physique. So sit there on your couches eating your potato chips and drinking your soda, and I will keep doing things the Ravishing way!"

As Rude continues to mock the fans, a man jumps over the barricade from the opposite side of the ring and enters the ring. Its........

IT'S BRIAN CAGE!!!

Heenan sees "The Machine" and tries getting Rudes attention. Rude finally turns around and Cage charges at him, clotheslining Rude over the top rope to the floor! Cage turns to Heenan, who quickly jumps over the ropes and to the floor! Cage rips his shirt off, flexing his muscles at Rude, who is livid at ringside!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Gene Okerlund: "Welcome back everybody! I gotta say if this first show is how things are going to go around here, you surely dont want to miss a single episode. But at this time, it's my pleasure to introduce to you, the owner of World Class...... David Crockett! David welcome to the IWA! I understand you have some special news for all the fans?"

David Crockett: "Thank you Gene! And yes, I certainly do! As we all know on August 1st, the IWA will crown its first ever world tag team champions, as well as its first world champion! We will be making announcements on who will be representing World Class in those matches very soon. But first, right here next week, we will crown our first World Class Heavyweight champion in an 8 man, single elimination tournament. And I can announce that whoever wins our Main Event tonight between Dusty Rhodes and Cactus Jack will automatically be entered into the tournament. Also after what I seen tonight, David Von Erichs win was quite impressive. So he too will be in the tournament. And after what just happened minutes ago...... Ravishing Rick Rude will face Brian Cage in a first round match as well!"

Gene Okerlund: "OHHHH MYYYY! Those are four big time names already entered into the tournament! Fans you cant miss next weeks episode. Another historic night indeed for World Class. But right now, it's time for our Main Event to see who will be in that tournament!"

Main Event: Dusty Rhodes vs Cactus Jack

Jack immediately brings a shovel as they brawl at ringside. Dusty runs him into the railing and chokes him out with the TV cable. Jack pulls up the mats and he drops an elbow on the concrete.  That gets two. Jack comes off the middle rope with a sunset flip to the floor. Back in, Dusty takes over and hurls him out of the ring again.  Down by the entrance, Dusty whips him into the railing and Jack manages to take a bump where he flies over TWO sets of railings before hitting the floor.  Then Dusty suplexes him onto the railing backfirst and Jack bumps face-first onto the concrete for good measure.  Back to the ring with Dusty slugging away on him and now working on the knee for good measure.  Rhodes tears off the knee brace and gets a figure-four.  He grabs the ropes for leverage and Bobby Heenan rightly questions why the referee would let him get away with that. Back to the floor and Dusty just destroys the knee on the concrete.  Jack climbs to the apron and Dusty hits him in the face with the knee brace, and Jack takes a flat back bump to the floor off it.  The fans chant HOLY SHIT! Rhodes brings Cactus in the ring. Dusty goes up top of the turnbuckles and leaps off with a crossbody that sends them crashing into the ref! Dusty has Cactus pinned but the ref is down. Dusty gets up to check on the ref. Then from out of nowhere comes.........

THE FABULOUS FREEBIRDS!!!

The Birds attack Rhodes from behind, beating him down. Terry Gordy levels Dusty with a huge lariat. Buddy Robert's picks Dusty up and Hayes drills him with his patented left hand. Roberts grabs a chair and throws it on the mat. Gordy grabs Dusty for a piledriver as Hayes climbs the turnbuckles! But before Hayes can jump off, out comes David Von Erich and Hangman Page to the rescue! The Birds exit the ring and decide to fight another day. As the Birds gather at ringside, David Crockett makes his way out......

David Crockett: "So this is how you guys want to do things? Fine by me! Right here next week, in our tournament to determine the first World Class champion, I am making two more opening round matchups. Terry Gordy...... you will go one on one against Dusty Rhodes! And Michael Hayes.....you will go against Texas very own.... David Von Erich!!"

The fans erupt as the Birds are pissed at this announcement as the show fades to black!

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #1   World Class Wrestling #1 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 4:50 pm

First love the banter between Brain and Okerlund .

Hell of a match to start .

Hoping Mel gets the push here she deserves .

Could almost here Corny .

Some damn good opening round matches next week .

If Dusty don’t win , we riot .

Great show .
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #1   World Class Wrestling #1 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 11:50 am

You capture Mean Gene and the Brain very well

Southern Boys vs Midnight Express was one of my favorite rivalries when I was a kid ...

Brian Cage vs Rick Rude? Yes!

Nice way to bring in the Freebirds ... I can tell they are going to be the top guys here

Great show ... Ive got to catch up to you guys
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #1   World Class Wrestling #1 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:30 pm

Very nice move putting Heenan in the Broadcast booth so to speak. You write him very well. I can hear his voice.

Nice win for Liger in the opener

Great Dusty promo

Rude vs Cage can be a very interesting program

Wow! THe Freebirds are here!

Fantastic debut!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #1   World Class Wrestling #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Class Wrestling #1