FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Class Wrestling #3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

World Class Wrestling #3 Empty
PostSubject: World Class Wrestling #3   World Class Wrestling #3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 pm

World Class Wrestling #3 WCCW-2-1

The show opens up with the closing moments of last weeks Main Event......

Archer makes his way to the ring and stops for a last few words from Oaul E. then enters the ring. Dusty knows hes in fir a fight and quickly pounces on Archer as the bell rings. Dusty with a series of left jabs followed by the Bionic Elbow.....THAT DOESNT PHASE ARCHER!! Archer goes for a clothesline but Rhodes ducks and hits more punches. Dusty again hits the Bionic Elbow. This time Archer takes a couple of steps back. Dustys comrades at ringside pound on the mat, encouraging Rhodes on. Dusty goes for a lariat, Archer ducks, and they hit the ropes, Archer rebounds off with a huge boot to Dustys face! Paul E screams for Archer to finish it. Archer picks Dusty up....FINAL DAYS!!!! (Snap inverted DDT, preceded by a scoop lift) Dusty is down on the mat! Archer hoists him up....... and nails him with BLACKOUT!!! (Kneeling Iconoclasm) 1.....2......3!!! LANCE ARCHER IS YOUR NEWWWW WORLD CLASS HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!! Paul E. grabs the title and puts it around Archers waist! 

The we cut to live feed and we see already standing in the ring..... Paul E. Dangerously with the World Class Heavyweight champion...... Lance Archer!

World Class Wrestling #3 3bedf255e471da408fc52a5d26a667a515cdc72e-00

Paul E. Dangerously: "You people know my name.....and you know my story. What you dont know is by the end of this night you will have seen history. I told everyone last week at Ladies Night Out that I would unveil The Dangerous Alliance.....and I will......later in the show! But first let's address the elephant in the room, known as "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes! Last week, Dusty Rhodes won the tournament and became the first ever World Class Heavyweight champion. A title that he never even had the chance to put around his waist. Because Dusty wanting to be your Texas hero, opened his fat mouth and said he would defend the title against anyone...anywhere. Insert this man who, in just a matter of seconds, crushed The American Dream to win the title. Now as the rumors circulated all last week..... my client, Lance Archer agreed to a rematch for the title here tonight. But sadly, that wont happen. Because Dusty has ducked his tail and high stepped out of World Class Wrestling! He felt the wrath of this man and wanted no more! So he left Texas.....and all you fans.....as a major disappointment. Which just goes to show.....there are no more heroes.....especially in Texas! I say good riddance!

Now onto the highlight of the night.....this man.....a true fighting champion! A man who doesnt know fear. A man who will defend this World Class title against whoever decides to walk out of that curtain and into this ring! So bring out the prey......we have a huge night lined up!"

Archer hands his title to the ref and awaits his challenger. When out comes...... Matt Sydal!

Match One: Matt Sydal vs Lance Archer for the World Class Heavyweight title

The bell rings and Archer charges Sydal who countered into a Spanish fly!! 1....2....NO! Sydal followed outside with a moonsault. Back inside, a 450 gets a near-fall as Sydal stood up to Archer with chops… before he went airborne again, taking Archer outside, only for his Sasuke special to get caught and turned into a chokeslam through a table at ringside. Back inside, Archer began to rule over Sydal with chops and clotheslines, before a rope-walking led him back to the Old School. Sydal’s bloodied up by all this, but Archer just continues to charge at him with running elbows. An attempted boot from Sydal just makes Archer mad, before he just got clocked with a handspring enziguiri.

The over-the-top 619 is next for Sydal, then an enziguiri before he leapt over a pounce! Second time was the charm for Lance, as Sydal got flipped into the corner, before a buckle bomb saw Sydal bounce back towards Archer ahead of a nasty powerbomb. There’s no respite either for Sydal on the floor, as he’s powerbombed onto the apron… only for a fourth powerbomb in the aisle to get countered into a Code Red! Archer tried to shove Sydal away to beat the count, but Sydal somehow defied that to get back in and nearly put him down with a shooting star press! The Robinson Special followed, only for him to need two cracks at the suplex as Archer kicked out! Some kicks from Sydal left Archer on a knee, but he avoided the shooting Star before he slapped Sydal on the top rope, then brought him down with a Muscle Buster!

1.....2.....Sydal kicks out, but gets caught with a Blackout… but still it’s not enough! Archer goes to the EBD Claw from there, only for Sydal to get to the ropes as he had to fight out of an avalanche chokeslam… which he did as another Spanish Fly planted Archer instead. From there, Sydal gets a near-fall from the cover, then goes back to the kicks. A Storm Breaker’s next, but Archer flips out, only to take some head kicks as a hook kick decks him… but an Shooting Star off the top gets countered. Instead, Sydal had to break a superplex, but he couldn’t avoid a leaping knee on the top rope as Archer polished him off with an Avalanche Blackout. Sydal bounced off the mat, then got caught with the EBD Claw as Archer forced Sydal to the mat for the pin. Dangerously proudly enters the ring, handing Archer his title. Dangerously looks into the camera and says...... "But what......theres more!"

World Class Wrestling #3 Archer-IWGPUS

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

World Class Wrestling #3 Images-3

Gene Okerlund: "Welcome back fans. I gotta tell ya, to say that World Class Wrestling is off to a hot start, is a major understatement. And at this time, I would like to introduce the newest member.....my broadcast partner..... Good Ole JR!!! JIM ROSS! Jim, welcome aboard my friend!"

World Class Wrestling #3 IV7-QUS7-DO5-H2-TFAGCGPU3-ETUZ4

Jim Ross: "Its damn good to be here Gene! And even though I'm a Oklahoma boy, it's a pleasure to be here in Texas doing what I love best. And that's calling wrestling action. How about that Lance Archer? Hes a bonafide stud for sure. I have a feeling with Paul E's announcement later tonight, that business is about to pick up. But what do ya say my friend.....let's call some wrestling action shall we?"

Match Two: Cara Noir vs PAC

We start with both men soaking in the reactions as Cara looked to shake PAC’s hand. Like that was ever happening.

Undeterred, Cara pops up from a shoulder tackle and tries again, but it wasn’t long before PAC took him down and began to patronise him. That handshake’s quickly becoming mind games, as PAC began to poke fun at the crowd as they tried to get behind their man. Cara had a brief spell on top, throwing PAC from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, before got his own back, patting PAC on the head… which just prompted PAC to bail to the outside. Suckering Cara outside, PAC hits a superkick on the floor, before he began to sting Cara with chops. Back inside, PAC’s just riding Cara Noir, sending him chest-first into the turnbuckles as the crowd began to sense that things were really going to be tough for Noir, especially when PAC choked him through the ropes and sent him to the floor.

Even ten minutes into the match, Cara needs the fans to help get back to his feet, only to get quickly taken down again with a missile dropkick as PAC continued to enjoy himself. When PAC did “shake his bastard hand”, it was the cue for a beatdown before Cara finally got his glimmer of hope – taking PAC outside for a big tope. Back inside, a shotgun dropkick took PAC sailing into the corner, before he sidestepped a second… only to run into a series of elbows as Cara continued his comeback. A comeback that saw him choke PAC with a hanging chokehold in the corner, only for PAC to get free and land a huge superplex that threatened to re-break the ring.

Cara went back to the mind games, licking PAC upside the head… and that only made PAC angry. Angrier. Not that he could do much about it, as Cara hits him with a release German suplex, before he got caught with an instant response. PAC heads up top, but his Phoenix splash hits an empty pool as Cara Noir found a second wind, scoring with a neckbreaker and a Blackheart Buster to nearly cause the mother of all upsets. A package piledriver looks to follow, but a back body drop from PAC gets him free, before Cara nonchalantly rolled to the floor to avoid a Black Arrow. Not to worry, PAC just moonsaults onto him instead. Back inside, the Black Arrow is again aborted, this time with PAC landing a 450 splash off the top rope for another near-fall. When that didn’t work, PAC flips Cara inside out with a lariat then used a Ligerbomb for another near-fall as PAC was starting to get visibly frustrated at Cara’s hardiness.

Again going for the Black Arrow, PAC’s forced to climb down as Cara once more rolled away… and that’s the cue for another comeback as Cara leapt onto PAC’s back and pulled him into a rear naked choke. One that’s violently broken, mind you, as PAC finally lands that Black Arrow, and it’s enough to get the clear cut pin!

World Class Wrestling #3 Neville-2017

World Class Wrestling #3 Renee-Young-Stat-Photo

Renee Young: "What a debut for PAC! He is one to definitely keep an eye on in the upcoming weeks as the IWA prepares to crown a Cruiser world champion in the coming weeks. But fans, joining me now are two men who are no strangers to the wrestling world...... Ted DiBiase and Dr. Death Steve William's! Guys, welcome to World Class!"

World Class Wrestling #3 Steve-williams-ted-dibiase

Ted DiBiase: "Thank you Renee. Me and Doc are really excited to be here. We are really excited about the tag team division here and also have our eyes on whoever comes out of Parade of Champions as World champs. Because me and the good Doc here will be looking for a title shot down the road."

Dr. Death: "That's right Teddy! All the eyes in professional wrestling will be watching on August 1st. And we dont care if it's the Road Warriors, Hansen & Brody..... Hart Foundation.....we just dont care. We think we are the best team in all of wrestling and we....."

World Class Wrestling #3 Unnamed-1

Stan Hansen: "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY? YOU TWO JACKASSES THINK YOUR BETTER THAN HANSEN AND BRODY?? THE HELL YOU SAY!!"

Hansen reaches out and slaps DiBiase and Brody and Dr. Death tie up and the fight is on as all 4 men brawl around the backstage area as security rushes in to break it up.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match Three: Terry Taylor vs "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig w/Bobby Heenan

It started with a tie up and Perfect gets Taylor to the ropes and then comes off with an arm drag take down. They tie up again and Taylor has to dodge Hennig and he slams his palms down in frustration. Taylor then gets a series of sequences where he overtakes Hennig.

Taylor came off with a shoulder block then a side headlock takedown. Hennig though definately took apart Taylor but he still jumped off the top rope with a cross body but Hennig caught him with a standing dropkick as Taylor flew off. Heenan yells for Perfect to finish him. Perfect grabs Taylor......and hits the Perfectplex for the win as Jim Ross and Okerlund discuss on commentary that Perfect could be the very first IWA World champion.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Main Event: Brian Cage vs "Ravishing" Rick Rude w/Bobby Heenan

Rude tries to knee Cage in the gut on the way in, but Cage just shrug it off and looks down at his ab muscles then tosses Rude around like a ragdoll. Cage smartly opts to whip Rude into the corners without following up by charging, and then calmly bearhugs him. Rude goes to the eyes to break and then scoots up top with a missile dropkick, but Cage no-sells and slams him instead. Back to the bearhug, but this time the ref prevents Rude from going to the eyes. Finally Rude slugs out on his own merits, so Cage bites him and adds a backdrop. Big splash hits knee, however, and Rude takes over. Piledriver gets two for Rude. His back is so injured that he can’t even swivel his hips. Clothesline gets two. Russian legsweep gets two. Rude goes to a surfboard, but Cage fights to the ropes and hulks up. Shoulderblock and faceplant set up a backbreaker, and he follows with a clothesline in the corner. He goes back to whipping Rude around, this time following up with a charge, and missing as a result. Rude goes for the Rude Awakening, but Cage powers out of it and clotheslines him again. Rude bails and Cage sends him back in, then dumps him with a clothesline. He suplexes Rude back in, but Heenan grabs the foot, and Rude falls ontop of Cage, 1.....2.....3!! Rude quickly rolls out as Cage watches on annoyed by the outcome.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

We come back from break and see Paul E. Dangerously once again the ring with Lance Archer!

Paul E. Dangerously: "And now the moment you have all waited for...... my unveiling of my Dangerous Alliance! We started things off last with this man.....the crown jewel of The Dangerous Alliance.....the man who defines the very word.....Dangerous.....the World Class Heavyweight champion...... Lance Archer!

Paul E: "Now as any great unit will have...... you need a great tag team. I could of called Arn & Tully...... I could of called The Revival. But I wanted better! I want to make history by putting together a tag team that will go down in history. A team that will be an "Instant Classic. I give to you the nucleus of The Dangerous Alliance....... Cesaro and Nigel McGuinnes.....The Instant Classic!"

World Class Wrestling #3 DownloadWorld Class Wrestling #3 Nigel-mcguinness-7

Paul E: "Like that do ya? But wait......theres more! I took a long, hard look at the women division......and it's a shame the way this woman has been held down. That was until she signed a contract to be in The Dangerous Alliance! I give to you The Queen of the Dangerous Alliance ...... CHARLOTTE FLAIR!"

World Class Wrestling #3 D0ef38cc7240ef801f02ad1e2e500747

Paul E. "Its starting to look scary isnt it? But then, even after I put all this together.....I needed one more ingredient. The man who has always been there when I needed him.....
No matter what! A man who tells it like it is. You know him "As the Best in the World!" The Enforcer of The Dangerous Alliance...... CM PUNK!!!!"

World Class Wrestling #3 Cd641c8c2698c4ae2bd25cfe51bee7fe

Paul E: "Simply put people.....you are looking at the 5 best wrestlers in the entire world! And together, my Dangerous Alliance will control the sport of professional wrestling. Like I said earlier..... there are no more heroes!"

As The Dangerous Alliance emerge together in mid ring we here a familiar noise........

World Class Wrestling #3 Dakyhvk-6e79500b-ee29-4e7b-9343-595328b020c7

ITS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Austin makes his way towards the ring, as Paul E looks on like he just saw a ghost! Austin makes his way to the ring, as Paul E holds his Alliance members back. Austin calls for a beer......catches it.....opens it up in front of The Alliance, then climbs the turnbuckles, drinking as the Texas fans go apeshit!

Jim Ross: "STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! BYGAWD THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE IS HERE! AND LOOK AT THE ALLIANCE....THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK! FANS..... BUSINESS HAS JUST BYGAWD PICKED UP HERE IN WORLD CLASS WRESTLING AS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN IS HERE!"

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #3   World Class Wrestling #3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:19 pm

That promo from Heyman was spot on . I could hear him .

Thanks for coming Matt Sydal .

Good to see Jim Ross here .

Hansen and Brody vs Doc and Ted . I hope to see that in future.

Dangerous Alliance is bad ass .

But Holy fuck !!! What a way to debut Austin !!!

Great show !!!
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #3   World Class Wrestling #3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:17 am

I really like the outside the box thinking of Archer being the champion

Dangerous Alliance?  Fuck yeah

Dibiase & Doc were always one of my favorite tag teams as a kid .... I was SOOOO pissed when they didn't win the UWF tag title tournament (the real life one) .... Glad you are using them .... I think it will be a war with Hanson & Brody

Damn Cage lost already

OK I really love the Dangerous Alliance .... Cesaro & Nigel as a made up tag team can really get over .... I even love the addition of Charlotte .... the one thing Im not sold on is CM Punk .... to me it doesn't seem like he is a faction type of guy unless he's the leader .... Thats just me .... but I DO like that you are putting a different spin on Punk so Im anxious to see where you go ... Not being negative, just my initial thoughts .... I hope on feedback here we can all be more honest with each other as far as what we like and don't like rather than just a 'feedback recap' or a 'good show' .... because that is exactly the type of feedback I want on my shows

with that being said ...

LOVE the way you brought Austin in.  He's obviously gonna be the top face on a LOADED roster ... from day 1 the money feud to me is going to be Punk vs Austin .... beer drinking bad ass vs straight edge ... I am looking forward to seeing how you get there

Great show
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #3   World Class Wrestling #3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:54 pm

You're working hard to push Archer. I think pairing him with Heyman is brilliant.

Cara Noir needs to be signed somewhere. Very good win for PAC. I feel he's never been given that full push in E-Fed.

Got a feeling Rude is going to be huge here

INteresting group but I think egos may get involved with Punk & Archer.

I really liked how Austin crashed the party and the show goes off the air with no violence. Really well done.

Honestly I think you are doing some of your best writing right now. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #3   World Class Wrestling #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Class Wrestling #3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: