FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Class Wrestling #5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

World Class Wrestling #5 Empty
PostSubject: World Class Wrestling #5   World Class Wrestling #5 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:32 pm

World Class Wrestling #5 WCCW-2-1

The show opens up and we see Paul E. Dangerously and CM Punk standing behind a podium in a undisclosed location.......

World Class Wrestling #5 Unnamed

Paul E. Dangerously: "Ladies and Gentlemen, some of you may know me as Paul E. Dangerously. And one month ago, I made professional wrestling history as I led Lance Archer to the World Class Heavyweight title..... only moments later to reveal a group of talent called The Dangerous Alliance! Three weeks later, I did the unbelievable, and shocked the wrestling World, as I led this man......The Greatest in the World..... CM Punk to a victory over John Cena to become the UWF World Champion.

And as you can imagine, the phone calls and messages have been overwhelming from all over the world, as everyone wants the world champion on their events and programming. Being the shrewd business man I am....
I have decided to sell the contracts of the Dangerous Alliance, so I can focus solely on the needs of your world champion....... CM Punk!"

The cameras then go live to the arena where we see Jim Ross and Gene Okerlund at ringside.

World Class Wrestling #5 Jim-Ross-1-645x370

Jim Ross: "Hello everybody, and welcome to the Tulsa Convention Center. As you can see, we are off to a wild and crazy start this week as Paul E. Dangerously has sold the contracts of The Dangerous Alliance! Gene.....alot of unanswered questions in this ongoing situation!"

World Class Wrestling #5 Image

Gene Okerlund: "There certainly is! We have no idea who Dangerously has sold these contracts to.....but even more importantly...... is the IWA truly recognizing this victory by CM Punk? And if so, what does this do for the IWA World title tournament at Parade of Champions?"

Jim Ross: "Its quite the development for sure! We are going to do our best to get you all the answers we can, but right now it's time for our opening contest."

Match One: Tajiri vs Little Guido vs Super Crazy

Guido goes after Crazy, then Tajiri does and he tosses Guido. Crazy with a backbreaker on Tajiri. Tajiri with a back elbow, then a chop and Guido counters into an armbreaker, but Crazy breaks it up and hits a standing moonsault. Guido trips him up, flips and Crazy with a seated dropkick. Another dropkick, this time to Tajiri and a baseball slide to the floor. He charges in, but Mamaluke trips him and Guido hits the legdrop off the ropes. As Guido rises to his feet...... the World Class Heavyweight Champion, Lance Archer, slides in the ring. Archer grabs Guido and nearly chokeslams him through the mat! Super Crazy charges Archer.....only to be hit with a devastating Lariat. Archer then picks Crazy up and nails him with Final Days! Tajiri stands alone.....looking at Archer. Tajiri grabs his throat.....he wants the mist. But Archer hits him with a boot to the midsection. Then he hoists Tajiri up and sets him for Blackout! Archer has him and throws Tajiri over the top rope to the floor with Blackout! Archer stands in the middle of the ring, staring at the camera, as the carnage lays all around him.

World Class Wrestling #5 Lance-Archer

Jim Ross: "BY GAWD.....LANCE ARCHER IS A MAN POSSESSED! APPARANTLY HE HAS HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT HIS CONTRACT BEING SOLD.....AND HES DAMN SURE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT! MY GAWD.....WHAT CARNAGE! THIS IS ONE BAD MAN FOLKS!"

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match Two: "Macho Man"Randy Savage w/Elizabeth vs Cesaro

Tie up and Savage sends Cesaro into the corner followed by a hard reverse elbow. Savage grabs Cesaro by the head and runs towards the ropes, as Savage leaps over them using the ropes to snap Cesaro back. Savage pulls Cesaro out and rams him into the post. Back inside, Randy bites Cesaro and follows with an elbow. Irish whips are reversed until Savage goes into the turnbuckles, and Cesaro puts the boots to him. He chokes Savage and snapmares him. Backdrop is countered by a swift kick from Savage. He elbows Cesaro out to the apron, then gives him a hard shove into the barricade. Savage goes to the top for the axehandle on the floor, but Cesaro has recovered and gives him a hard punch to the gut, and Savage staggers into the barricade.

Savage rolls in and Cesaro kicks him down and taunts Elizabeth. Tree of woe and some stomping by Cesaro. Savage frees himself only to get caught in a piledriver for two. Cesaro elbows Savage again, but misses a charge and Savage rams him shoulder-first into the post on the opposite side. Savage beel throws him and follows with an axehandle off the top rope for two. Cesaro gets in a sucker punch and the backbreaker takes Savage back down. Elbow off the second rope misses. He snaps Cesaro’s neck over the top rope for two. Cesaro’s against the ropes and Savage charges. Cesaro tosses him over the top rope and lands hard on his left leg, collapsing and writhing on the mat. Elizabeth rushes to Randy to check on the injury. Cesaro tries to pounce, but the ref keeps him back.

Savage goes back inside. Cesaro dives for the leg and stomps away at his ankle. He rams the leg into the post and clamps on a stepover toehold. Savage uses his good leg to kick Cesaro into the corner and rolls him up quickly for two. Cesaro gets back to work with a half crab, but Savage forces himself to the corner. Cesaro snapmares him back inside. Savage goes out to the apron, but Cesaro catches him and slams him back in the middle of the ring…and Savage hangs onto his body and uses the momentum to roll Cesaro up, 1......2......3!
Savage rolls out and celebrates his win as Ross and Okerlund discuss on commentary that we could be looking at the first ever IWA World champion!

World Class Wrestling #5 Mmrs-alumni-007-0

World Class Wrestling #5 C0994f326e49b05b823cf754a6c74299

Renee Young: "What an exciting matchup we just witnessed, and an impressive victory for Randy Savage as he heads towards August 1st full throttle for Parade of Champions. Speaking of Parade of Champions, on joined now by Britt Baker. Britt last week your quest to become the IWA Womens champ was crushed as you was defeated by Rhea Ripley. What's next for Britt Baker?"

World Class Wrestling #5 Gh39RQc4

Britt Baker: "Defeated? Crushed? Was you even watching the match Renee Young? Rhea Ripley clearly attacked me before I was ready! The ref never even called for the bell. Because if he had done his job properly, he would have checked her for what ever foreign object she kicked me with in her boot. It's sad what people will stop to to defeat a Role Model such as myself! But dont you people worry..... my lawyers are on the case and that so called loss.....never happened! And to whoever wins that womens triple threat match at Parade of Champions.... I will be waiting. Because until you defeat me there will be an asterisk next to your name in the record books!"

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match Three: Ted Dibiase & Steve William's vs Stan Hansen & Brusier Brody

Jim Ross say this one has a big fight feel to it even though no titles are on the line. Very much in the style of these two teams.....a lot of action and frequent tags for both teams. DiBiase starts hot out of the gate with a Thesz Press and Hansen shortening the distance between him and Dr. Death on a criss cross exchange and really hitting him with that elbow. The big brutes used a lot of double teams to maintain their advantage. Brody takes a bump for DiBiase's enziguiri! But Every time the faces would get a tag, Brosy and Hansen found a way to almost immediately overwhelm them, usually with double team moves. Double shoulder block to Dr. Death and a wicked blind uppercut knee from Brody to DiBiase. In one case, Hansen targeted the arm of Doc and the work on his arm was pretty good and the most sustained heat of the match. Great suplex struggle between Dibiase & Brody. Brody does not take the bump but forces Dibiase back to his corner. Hansen muscles Dibiase up for a suplex. Hansen piledriver! Really classic Hansen as he is a total tornado in there, double back body drop. Hansen telegraphs back body drop and Dibiase bodyslam and tags out to Dr. Death! DOC IS ON FIRE! Big jumping knee to Hansen who tags out. Brody gets whipped so hard he falls to outside and is busted open on the ringpost. Dr. Death is incensed. He is relentless on Brody. Hansen tries to pull him off to no avail! That's how pissed Doc is! Dibiase SUPLEXES BRODY!!!! Dropkick city to everyone. Even Hansen hit one. Dibiase reverse flyng elbow! Enzguiri to Hansen. Doc and Dibiase have Hansen and Brody on their heels. Stereo BACK SUPLEXES!!! It is breaking loose in Tulsa! Brody misses the Kneedrop and Everybody ends up outside in a fracas. Hansen drives Doc's bad arm into the post. Dibiase double teamed. He is on apron when Brody dropkicks him off but Dr. Death climbs the turnbuckles......flying crossbody to Brody, 1......2.......3!!

World Class Wrestling #5 Ds59l-Hd-U0-AAx-EKa

Jim Ross: "BYGAWD.....MANY MIGHT CONSIDER THAT AN UPSET. BUT DIBIASE AND THE GOOD DOCTOR ARE NO SLOUCHES IN THAT RING! THAT HAS TO PUT A DAMPER ON HANSEN AND BRODY GOING INTO THE WORLD TITLE BATTLE ROYAL! FANS.....THIS HAS BEEN ONE HELL OF A CRAZY NIGHT AND WE STILL HAVE OUR CAGE MATCH MAIN EVENT TO GO!"

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Jim Ross: "Welcome back fans.....you can see the ring crew is working to get the steel cage set up for our main event. But I'm being joined now by the owner of World Class...... David Crockett!"

David Crockett: "Thanks JR.....I for one cant wait to see this incredible steel cage match. But I had to come out here and interrupt for one second. I was just watching that last tag team match between Hansen and Brody against Doc and DiBiase..... and after that win, I can now make it official...... I have taken Hansen and Brody out of the tag team battle royal as representatives for World Class! And I'm replacing them with Doc and DiBiase!"

Jim Ross: "Quite an announcement there fans! As it just goes to show that every match.....every victory is vital in competition here in World Class! We have just a couple of minutes left before the cage is up, but I have another guest here..... David Von Erich.....come on in here my friend!"

World Class Wrestling #5 16bafeb020a58dc2ecb7269d5c7d47d8

David Von Erich: "Thank you Jim, I just wanted to come out here and get something off my chest. For the past few weeks, every time I turn around, The Freebirds are jumping me from behind. Whether it's two on one, or three on one. But I gotta tell ya Freebirds, those days are over! Because I'm proud to say the Von Erich family is back together as my Brothers Kerry and Kevin are back home with me! And right here next week we challenge you guys to a match!"

Jim Ross: "There you have it fans.....some big things going down tonight in World Class. And it looks like we are in for one hell of a Slobberknocker next week! But speaking if Slobberknockers.....its time for our Main Event!"

Main Event: Brian Cage vs Rick Rude (Cage Match)

Rude entered first and climbed to the top of the cage as Brian Cage made his way up and the bell rang before Cage even entered the cage. "The Machine" knocked Rude down and hit a fist attack off the top rope. Cage whipped Rude into the cage three times. Then charged, Rude moved and Cage hit the steel cage. Rude tried to climb out. Cage grabbed his foot to stop and Rude entered back in the ring with a punch. Rude whipped Cage hard into the cage. Rude worked on Cage with punches. Rude whipped Cage into the cage again. Rude was bleeding from the forehead. Rude worked over with some kicks and punches. Rude went for the Rude Awakening neckbreaker, but Cage powered out of it with the crowd cheering loudly for him. Clothesline by Cage and he went for a splash, but Rude got his knees up to block it. Rude picked up Cage and hit the Rude Awakening neckbreaker. Rude climbed up the cage and he jumped off the top of the cage with a fist attack but instead of going for the win, Rude climbed up the cage. Rude jumped off the top with another attack and Cage stopped him with a boot to the gut. Cage and Rude collided, so both of them were down. Rude tried to climb out the door, so Cage held onto his foot to prevent him from getting out with Bobby Heenan trying to help. Cage brought Heenan into the cage and decked him with a punch. Cage with an atomic drop on Heenan to send him out the door. Rude hit Cage with a clothesline. Cage no sold Rudes punches, leading to three clotheslines in a row and a Gorilla Press slam. Cage then hits Black Magic (Double jump moonsault) Cover, 1.....2......3!! Brian Cage has defeated Rick Rude! Cage celebrates his victory posing with the fans as show fades to black.

World Class Wrestling #5 Brian-Cage-O49n-KNjfw

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #5   World Class Wrestling #5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:21 am

That is a huge statement by Paul E . I’m excited as to how this plays out . So far I like this angle .

Archer is in a bad mood . This could almost work as a face turn for him . Curious .

Savage looked good .

You have really captured Britt

Whoa !!! Huge win by Doc and Ted !!! I love this team .

I can see Cage being a big time player here .

Hell of a show .

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChadCa$h

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #5   World Class Wrestling #5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:25 am

I am looking forward to the reveal of who bought out the Dangerous Alliance.

Very ECW feel to the opener before Archer ruined it

It’s nice to see Savage finally doing something in a fed

Big Britt fan here and I’m glad you are featuring her

I’m liking Doc and DiBiase

Not a big fan of Cage IRL but it’s clear you have big plans for the guy.

Good show!

Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #5   World Class Wrestling #5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 2:29 am

Will be honest... Not a fan of promoting a UWF title here in the IWA.

Really big win for the Macho Man as he gets ready for POC.

Wow! That was quite the showing for Cage. Let's see what momentum that win gives him.

Great Show

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #5   World Class Wrestling #5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Class Wrestling #5
Page 1 of 1