FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro Empty
PostSubject: 12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro   12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:52 pm

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro G9NhruB

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro XyIhtz3

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro VC9ozWr

Melissa Santos: "Hello once again wrestling fans as we come into your homes for night two of The 12 Days of Christmas tour..... WCW Nitro style! And if the old saying is true..... Everything's bigger in Texas..... than this should be an incredible show. Now let's kick it over to Jim Ross and Jesse Ventura!"   

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro 2pEmgl0

Jim Ross: "Thank you Melissa, and your right.... we have a Slobberknocker of a show lined up and WCW is honored to be part of it with this unique version of Monday Night Nitro! And we are going to kick things off with what they call a Hoss Fight..... a rematch that the fans demanded to see. And I'm damned glad they did. Let's get up to the ring!"         

Match One: Keith Lee vs Donovan Dijak           

The audience begins to buzz as Dijak and Lee meet in midring for a stare off. Dijak shoves Lee to start and they trade punches. Lee misses a clothesline and goes for a hiptoss but Dijak cartwheels. Dijak throws forearms and Lee picks him up for a powerbomb but Dijak takes him into the corner. Dijak monkey-flips Lee who lands on his feet. The fans chant "HOLY SHIT!!" They criss-cross with Lee doing a leapfrog and a dropkick. Dijak rolls to the floor and Lee does a corkscrew plancha. Lee takes Dijak to the apron and goes for a powerbomb but Dijak gets out, kicks him in the stomach and chokeslams him on the apron. Dijaks jaws at the crowd allowing Lee to try a powerbomb but Dijak lands on the apron and hits a dive. Dijak rolls Lee inside and hits a springboard elbow. Dijak does a splash off the second rope but Lee catches him and rolls through and goes for a powerbomb with Dijak again escaping. Lee hits Dijak with a pounce and then misses a second rope moonsault. Lee goes for another powerbomb but Dijak gets out and gives him a code red. Dijak gets Lee up on his shoulders but Lee escapes only to take a discus kick. Lee chokeslams Dijak and steps on him. Lee goes to the second rope but Dijak kips up and hits a superkick. Dijak then gets Lee on his shoulders and gives him a death valley driver into a knee-strike. Lee rolls to the outside and Dijak does a rolling planch off the top rope only to be caught by Lee who powerbombs him on the apron. Dijak rolls back inside and Lee hits a top rope moonsault, 1......2.....NO!!! Lee grabs Dijak by the face and taunts him but Dijak grabs him in a choke. Lee escapes and attempts a chokeslam only to have Dijak escape and do his own chokeslam. Lee lands on his feet and hits a spirit bomb to get the pinfall. The fans chant "FIGHT FOREVER!" as Lee and Dijak shake hands and raise each other's hand in the ultimate show of respect.

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro VI0OpuJ

Match Two: The Hart Foundation vs Black Wallstreet for the WWF Tag Team titles     

These two have met many times before so there's no feeling out process! The majority of the begining of this match is fought with ANVIL and REED so it's definitely a power struggle!

BRET and BAD NEWS eventually enter the fray and it's pretty much a back and forth battle from here on out! Eventually all four men are fighting in the ring and when the ref gets HART outta the ring,BAD NEWS hits his Ghetto Blaster on ANVIL nad he is easily pinned by REED as the ref turns around to make the three count!

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro KqifeMx

WINNERS...AND STILL WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPS....BLACK WALLSTREET!!

Melissa Santos: "Yet another solid victory for Black Wallstreet as they travel the road to Wrestle Kingdom to face the world tag champions.  But joining me now is a man we haven't seen or heard from since last week when the 4 Horsemen turned on him..... Owen Hart!"  

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro ZBsNTAT

Owen Hart: "Ya know the entire time I was in the Horsemen I was being warned about them. My Brother Bret told me numerous times to watch those guys. But I didn't listen and that's on me! And sooner than later I'm gonna get my hands on each and every single one of them. But tonight I'm in the Main Event against Daniel Bryan. And I would love nothing more than to detour him in his road to Wrestle Kingdom and show the entire world, including the Horsemen, that you don't bet against Owen Hart!"     

Match Three: Tommy Rich vs Richard Holliday              

Holliday brings Hammerstone to the ring with him . Rich takes him out with a Plauncha .  Holliday takes advantage however . He rams Rich’s head into the ring post . He works over the cut , but when he tries for the Stock Market Crash , Rich turns it into a spinning neck breaker . From there , Rich hits a DDT for the 3 count. After the match, Rich grabs the housemic......

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro GLU8gwf

Tommy Rich: "Somebody say something bout the world champion being from this here company? Well old Wildfire here is telling ya Ricky Flair, that real soon ole boy,  you and me are gonna do the thing for that title! And I'm gonna leave ya just like the last two times I was around ya..... looking up at the lights. And then I'm gonna....."      

Wildfire is interrupted by the appearance of Tully Blanchard!

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro XmAq5O7

Tully Blanchard: "You know something Tommy Rich..... you have a real big mouth! And for somebody who hasn't done shit in this business, you sure run it alot! But im tired of listening to it. So why don't we do this..... December 17th....in redneck central.....Kentucky.... you and me... one on one...so I can shut your mouth once and for all!"        

Tommy Rich: "Threaten me with a good time brutha..... I'm in! Matter of fact, bring ole Nature Boy with ya son, so he can see what his future holds!"         

Match Four: Dick Murdoch vs Buzz Sawyer          

MURDOCH is already in the ring as the MAD DOG makesm his way down the aisle! BUZZ enters the ring and goes right after MURDOCH! But DICK is one tough son of a bitch and gives it as good as he takes!

This battle takes a turnn on the arena floor where MURDOCH reverses a whip into the stairs! MURDOCH tosses a hurtn SAWYER back into the ringn and goes to hit his brainbuster when KEVIN SULLIVAN runs in and attackes MURDOCH ,causing a dq on SAWYER and giving MURDOCH the win !

These two madmen continue to beat on MURDOCH until TERRY FUNK enters the ring with a chair and causes them to flee back to the dressing room!

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro MTrnb4m

But as Funk controls the ring and rids it of Sawyer and Sullivan, out comes Dr. D David Shultz and we have an impromptu match.

Match Five: Terry Funk vs David Schultz              

USWA sends two of their toughest guys...and the IWA's toughest, to entertain this Houston crowdn and they did not disappoitn!

Both of these men aren't known for their scientific skills,evenn tho both men CAN wrestle!

Both men are having a solid hard hitting match which borders on some rulebreaking but nothing too bad! These men are still going at it hatd and heavy when,unfortunately,the bell sounds to signal the match has been ruled as a time limit draw as the fifteen minute time limit has expired!

The cameras pan backstage where we see The Young Bucks as they enter the dressing room of Adam Cole......

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro H4vyKuU

Matt Jackson: "There you are!! We have been looking all over for you! Our match is coming up.... we win it and we get the Lucha Brothers on the 23rd.....your coming to the ring with us right?           

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro PPDk2rz

Adam Cole: "We have to talk guys! When I came here I made it perfectly clear that I wanted a title vs title shot against Steve Austin. And you guys are my best friends in the entire world.... but I didn't need you guys to take out Austin. I wanted to do this on my own! And that's what you guys are going to have to do tonight for your match.....on your own!"       

Cole leaves the room as the Bucks look on confused! As Cole is walking out of the arena he is stopped by Eric Bischoff.......

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro 5GqNR8H

Eric Bischoff: "Adam Cole..... so you say you want Steve Austin? You say you want to do things your way? I'm gonna give you that chance..... December 23rd..... the last day of the Christmas tour..... it's gonna be you against Austin. Title vs title! Winner take all!"           

Match Six: Rey Mysterio vs Andrade           

An acrobatic take down by Mysterio as Andrade goes down. Andrade takes Mysterio down as the two reverse holds. A head lock by Mysterio. Andrade gets up and pulls Mysterio by the mask and sends him to the ropes. Andrade ducks but Mysterio with a head lock again. Andrade gets out of it and kicks mysterio down.

Andrade with an arm bar but elbows by Mysterio. Andrade lifts Mysterio and Rey bounces off the ropes, flips Andrade down but Andrade keeps the arm bar. Andrade throws Rey Mysterio into the turnbuckle. Andrade goes back to work on Rey’s left arm. A kick to the thigh by Mysterio but Andrade still working on the arm. Mysterio bounces off the ropes and a hurricanrana takes Andrade down. Mysterio runs to the ropes and another hurricanrana this time sends Andrade to the outside. Andrade gets back in the ring, Mysterio drops Andrade into the second rope and goes for the 619 but Andrade moves out of the way and goes for the hammerlock DDT. Mysterio gets out of it and Mysterio jumps off the ropes and wraps his legs around Andrade as both men go over the top rope onto the outside. They land with Mysterio on Andrade’s shoulders and a sit down power bomb by Andrade.

Back inside Mysterio lands a DDT. He goes for the cover, 1......2..... but Andrade kicks out. Mysterio runs towards Andrade but Andrade throws him into the turnbuckle. With Mysterio sitting down in the corner, the double knees by Andrade. He goes for the cover but Mysterio kicks out.

Andrade lifts Mysterio but Mysterio wraps his legs around Andrade and drops him into the turnbuckle. Mysterio climbs the top rope but Andrade trips him down. Mysterio is tangled in the ropes. Andrade climbs the top rope but Mysterio pushes Andrade off and Andrade  falls onto the ropes and onto the ring apron. Mysterio climbs the top turnbuckle and lands a hurricanrana off the top rope, from the ring apron onto the outside.

Mysterio climbs the top rope with Andrade still on the outside. Mysterio jumps off and sits on Andrade. Both men back up and Andrade with a spinning back elbow. Andrade climbs the top rope, goes for the moonsault, Mysterio moves, Andrade lands on his feet and does another moonsault this time landing on Mysterio. He goes for the cover but Mysterio kicks out. Both men back up, Mysterio runs to the ropes, he flips over Andrade and lands a piledriver. He goes for the cover but Andrade kicks out.

Mysterio goes for the 619 but Andrade catches him on his shoulder. He drops backwards but Mysterio locks in the cover as Andrade kicks out on the 2 count. Mysterio with a kick to the side of the face as Andrade falls on the second rope. Rey Mysterio lands the 619 as he climbs the top rope. Andrade trips up Mysterio. With Mysterio on the top rope, Andrade grabs him and drops him with the hammerlock DDT. He goes for the cover and gets the 3 count.

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro Sxl1p5I

Match Seven: The Hardy Boys vs The Young Bucks in a ladder match (Winners face Lucha Bros for WCW tag titles on tour finale)            

They do a couple of sequences that end with Matt biting people and the Bucks superkicking people, the usual. The Bucks they hit a double stomp on Jeff into a lungblower on Matt. The Hardys come back with Twists of Fate and they go get a ladder, but the Bucks dropkick the ladder and send the Hardys to the floor. Rise of the Terminator topes by the Bucks. Ladders enter the ring, but the Hardys do too, chopping away at the Bucks. The Hardys toss the Bucks into the ladders, then hit a double DDT on Nick. Matt Jackson tries to fight off both of them, but ends up on the apron and Jeff hits him with a ladder to send him through our first table of the evening.

The Hardys sent up a ladder seesaw now, but both Bucks are back in and everyone fights on the top, with Matt Hardy hitting a Crucifix bomb on Matt Jackson while Jeff pushes Nick to the floor. The Hardys take too long setting up a few tables, and the Bucks come back with a facebuster that sends the ladder into the face of Jeff as Matt Hardy takes a moonsault on the outside from the apron. The Bucks set Jeff on a table and hit a 450 onto Jeff through the table. The Matts end up on the top throwing rights at each other, Hardy wins that battle but loses the war as he gets yanked off anyway and takes the bucklebomb/enzuigiri combo in the corner. The Bucks set Matt Hardy on a ladder and look for another 450, but Jeff is back and stops that, even though he takes a superkick in the process. Nick gets slammed off the top and the Hardys put him through a ladder with an inverted wheelbarrow suplex.

Matt Jackson comes in to avenge his brother and hits Matt Hardy with a ladder to the midsection, then leaps out to hit Jeff with a DDT on the apron. He puts Jeff on a table and comes back in to climb, Matt Hardy stops that with a suplex. Nick sets up a smaller ladder next to the big one, which makes no sense except to set up the next spot, but it’s a really cool spot: Matt Hardy shoves over the smaller ladder, so Nick walks from one ladder to the next, which is also going down, to the top rope where he comes off with a swanton to Jeff through the table! The Matts go at it again on top of the ladder, and it goes down as they both get snapped on the top rope. Everyone back in now, and they all end up on ladders before one goes down and we have Matt Jackson and Jeff slugging it out now on top. Jeff goes down and he and Nick double clothesline each other, while Matt Hardy stops Matt Jackson from making it to the top, then shoves the ladder over, sending Jackson through two tables on the outside. The fans chant "HOLY SHIT!!"

Nick takes on the Hardys by himself and does a pretty decent job of it with knees and kicks as Matt Jackson manages to get back in the ring, and the Bucks hit a double superkick on Jeff mid-air as he comes down with a Whisper in the Wind. Double superkick on Matt Hardy, but he rebounds with a double clothesline that takes out both Bucks, and now we’re all down again. Back up, Matt Jackson charges at Matt Hardy, and he gets backdropped through a table to the outside, while Jeff charges Nick and Jeff takes a backdrop through a table on the other side. Matt and Nick are standing and they battle on the apron, so Matt hits Nick with a Side Effect through the table to make sure he doesn’t feel left out. Both teams set up a ladder now, and they meet at the top, they exchange shots, and the Bucks hit stereo superkicks to send the Hardys crashing to the mat, then reach up and take the contract down to end this thing.

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro SHR7M2p

Jim Ross: "I gotta tell ya fans.....that December 23rd show is getting stacked! Not only did we learn earlier tonight that it will be Austin vs Cole in a title vs title match. But now The Bucks will face The Lucha Brothers for the WCW tag titles!            

The cameras pan backstage where we see MJF  walking backstage. He passes by the dressing room of Melissa Santos. He stops, and gets this smirk on his face then barges into her dressing room......

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro 6rTLBs6

Melissa Santos: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE? GET OUT!!"          

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro EPuADub

MJF: "Ohhhh..... take it easy Sugar-tits! It's  not like nobody hasn't seen it on your Onlyfans page! I just wanted to stop in and say how jealous I am of your heart....because it's pounding inside you and I'm not!"            

Melissa Santos: "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! I MEAN IT! YOUR GONNA HAVE BIG TROUBLE WHEN I TELL CAGE!"        

MJF: "Ohhh....are you gonna tell your husband on me? Im doing you a favor! Here's your chance to be with a real man! He can't be doing you any justice....especially with all the steroids he's on....I'm sure his junk is as small as Hornswoggles! So since it's the giving time of year, why don't we spread those legs of yours and really share the Christmas joy."     

Santos can't take it anymore..... she slaps MJF's face! MJF grabs her by the arm.....

MJF: "You listen to me you little teasing Bitch! I was doing you a favor! And you try to embarrass me? You tell Cage he's a Deadman! And as far as your concerned... if I ever see you again..... well..... let's just say you won't be able to show yourself on that Onlyfans page ever again!"       

Santos grabs her jacket and goes running out of the room crying!

Jim Ross: "MY Gawd! What a disgusting sonofabitch that MJF is! Fans, we have to apologize for those actions. But you can bet your ass that there's gonna be Hell to pay once Brian Cage gets his hands on MJF!"      

Main Event: Owen Hart vs Daniel Bryan             

They start the match with technical wrestling. Daniel goes for a dropkick and Hart avoids it. More technical wrestling. Daniel slaps Owen in the corner. Owen puts a front face lock on Daniel. Owen gets Daniel to the corner and Owen slaps him. They get back to the middle of the ring. Leg takedown by Hart and the first pin attempt by Owen. Bryan kicks out. They start technical wrestling again. Another pin attempt by Owen. Daniel kicks out. Daniel hits Owen with a dropkick and then a knee drop. Pin by Daniel and Owen kicks out. Daniel does a face lock on Owen. Dropkick by Owen after he gets out of the facelock. Daniel leaves the ring and then returns to the ring. Wrist lock takedown by Daniel. Owen is able to pin Daniel and Daniel kicks out. Daniel attacks Owen in the corner. Daniel whips Owen into the ropes and knocks him down. Owen kicks out of a pin. Owen gets back in control and does a delayed suplex on Bryan. Another nearfall after Daniel kicks out of a pin attempt. Owen works on Daniels upper body. Daniel gets Owen to the corner and drives his shoulder into Owen’s midsection. Daniel chokes Owen with his boot. The referee stops Daniel and he says to him, “I have ‘till five”.

Daniel whips Owen out of the corner and Owen reverses it. Hart gets Bryan in a submission hold and Daniel quickly gets to the ropes. They fight outside of the ring. They go back into the ring and Owen is able to get a pin attempt. Daniel kicks out. Owen climbs up the turnbuckles and Daniel hits him with a forearm. Hart falls out of the ring. Daniel attacks Owen outside the ring. He throws Owen back into the ring and goes for a pin. Owen kicks out. Daniel keeps Hart grounded and puts a submission hold on Owen’s head. Hart gets to his feet and fights out of the hold. Daniel knocks Owen down and Owen kicks out of a pin. Daniel tries to get Owen in another submission hold, but Hart is able to hit Bryan with a mule kick. They fight back-and-forth and then Daniel gets Owen to the ropes. Backbreaker by Daniel and then he does the surfboard. Chinlock applied by Daniels and the referee breaks it up. They exchange forearms and Hart knocks Daniel down with a kick. Daniel kicks out of a pin. Suplex by Daniel. Owen kicks out of three pin attempts.

Daniel tries to execute a move on Hart, but he reverses it and hits Daniel with an enzuigiri. Leg lariat by Owen and Daniel kicks out of a pin attempt. Tiger driver by Owen. Daniel kicks out of a pin attempt. Powerslam by Owen. Daniel kicks out of a pin attempt. Daniel hits Hart with powerbomb. Owen kicks out at 2. Daniel with a bow and arrow hold on Owen. Will he tap out? Owen fights out of the hold. Hart blocks a few moves and then hits Daniel with a superkick! Daniel kicks out at 2! Owen goes for a superplex, but Daniel tries to turn it into a sunset flip and Hart blocks the sunset flip. Super back suplex by Daniel. Owen kicks out at 2! Crossface chickenwing by Daniel.... Hart gets to the ropes. Bryan goes for the flying headbutt from the top rope and Owen moves out of the way! Cradile piledriver by Hart! 1.....2.....Bryan kicks out at 2! Single leg crab by Owen on Bryan. Will Daniel tap? He tries to get to the ropes, but Owen pulls him to the middle of the ring. Daniel gets out of the hold and turns it into a pin attempt. Hart kicks out at 2! Owen goes for a superkick, but Daniel ducks. Roaring forearm and a Regal Plex by Bryan! Owen kicks out at 2! Daniel goes for Cattle Mutilation..... Owen reverses it into a pin attempt. One…two…kickout! Suplex by Bryan. Owen kicks out at 2. Cattle Mutilation by Daniel...... Owen taps out! Daniel Bryan is your winner!

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro HkHlutI

Jim Ross: "MY GAWD.... WHAT A WRESTLING MATCH THAT WAS! And you just gotta know that some place....somewhere.... the IWA World TV champion,  Jungle Boy was watching this as well. And he too will have Daniel Bryan to attend to come Wrestle Kingdom! Fans, we are almost out of time! We will see you tomorrow night in Atlanta!"    

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: 12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro   12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 3:00 pm

Brian Danielson will hear from Jungle Boy soon enough .

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: 12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro   12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:50 pm

fight forever indeed! These two always have killer matches ! LEE is a fukin beast though!

His strength plus agility is a hard combo for ANYONE to deal with!

Man i may be biased,lol, but BWS is on a roll as of late ! I think they see the tag belts comng to them and no team is gonna stand in their way!

Gotta feeling this may have been the HF'S last shot at the WWF tag titles!

Very good OWEN promo!
Now let's see if his actions back up his words!

RICH with a great call out...and he's right! He seems to have the champ's number!

Ofc,here comes TULLY out to challenge TOMMY and do FLAIR'S dirty work for him!

ofc BUZZ vs MURDOCH was gonna be a wild melee !
just thankfully FUNK and SHULTZ saved the day!

SHULTZ vs FUNK did not disappoint!

hmmmmm...do i detect a little tension between the Bucks and Cole??

Yet Cole gets his wish!!!

Andrade beating Rey is no small feat !! Why do i see an X Division run in his future??!!

Prime Hardy's vs The Bucks would be awesome!

In a fukin ladder match? uh...YESSSSS!

With all these crazy spots and just the sheer pain all four of these guys put each other thru,I'm surprised the YB were even able to climb that ladder to win!!

Great fukin match !! MATCH OF THE NIGHT!

MJF IS FUKIN GOLD!!!

wow! wHAT AMAIN EVENT ! HELLUVA MATCH AND DEFINITELY DESERVING OF BEING THE MAIN EVENT!!

GREAT SHOW!!

ChairShot and badstreetusa like this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: 12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro   12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 8:46 pm

Owen should have listened to Bret.

BWS are on a roll while HF seems to be on a downward spin.

great main event,.

i can never get tired of what you do with MJF.

Hardys/Bucks was my fav match of the show.

Tully telling Rich like it is.

Andrade/Mysterio was a great match.

Funk/Shultz is a money feud.

ChairShot and badstreetusa like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro   12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro Empty

Back to top Go down

12 Days of Christmas Tour Day 2 WCW Nitro
Page 1 of 1