FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV #8: One Will Fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV #8: One Will Fall Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV #8: One Will Fall   PNW TV #8: One Will Fall EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:15 pm

Opening Video plays

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9OSFfcfylQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PNW TV #8: One Will Fall Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton and we have quite a show in store for you. Joined once again by Sir William Regal. Sir William we count down to our July 4th Supershow, Freedom.

Regal: We will get the entire rundown later in the show. I can't wait, while the 4th is nothing special to me. The action of PNW most certainly is.

Saxton: Well it's America's Birthday so it's kind of a big deal for us. Tonight on our show. We will see Dean Ambrose in action as well as the team known as Bad Intentions taking on The Embassy., In our Main Event The UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship will be on the line as The Riot Squad faces off against the Ascension.

Regal: I don't know much about the Ascension but I think it's fair to say no one really does. This will be a tough challenge for the World Champions indeed.

Saxton: Also we will hear from our General Manager, Paul Heyman as we learn the details of the PNW Title Challenge. Now let's get it started. Here's Howard Finkel.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Finkel: This is our opening contest!

The Ding Dongs vs Rocky Romero & Roderick Strong

(The Ding Dongs put up zero resistance as Rocky & Roddy take then to town. In the end Ding Dong #2 taps to the Stronghold.)

Winners: Rocky Romero & Roderick Strong

PNW TV #8: One Will Fall RoderickStrong

Saxton: This team of Rocky and Roderick have been attacking the Sons of Samoa at every turn. Let's see what they tell Maria.

Regal: Ah yes Maria, quite a lovely girl. She has the nicest smelling feet.

Saxton: Yes of....wait...WHAT?

Maria: Another good showing for you two but my question is what is your beef with The Sons of Samoa?

Romero: Beef. They certainly have a lot of that. But you see it's quite simple really. They're in our way.

Maria: In your way for what?

Strong: Dominance. Here in PNW and in the UWF. Look at us. We got the looks, we got the skill, of course we got the women. Now we need the glory.

Romero: I want the money! But to do that you need to be noticed. TThat's what we're doing...getting noticed.

Maria: Well at Freedom you will face the Sons of Samoa in a match, finally.

Strong: And we'll do what we always do. Leave em lying in the ring.

(Camera switches back to ringside.)

Saxton That is a match long overdue coming up at Freedom, William.

Regal: I could never understand why anyone would pick a fight with a Samoan? They are just dreadful to have to wrestle.

Saxxton; We'll be back!

Don't Have your house Explode commercial plays

(Show returns with GM Paul Heyman in the ring.)

Heyman: I'm sorry to take up some of your time but there are some announcements to be made. In order to crown our first PNW champion I am instituting the Title Challenge series. What this is will be a round robin tournament. In which wrestlers will obtain points. The two highest point getters when the series is complete will face off one on one to declare the champion. How do you get points? Simple by winning. Submission is 5 points. A pin is 4 points. A countout/disqualification is 3 and a draw of any kind is 2 each.

Some say why not just do a regular single elimination tournament like everyone else?.....That's because PNW is NOT EVERY FRICKIN ONE ELSE!! We do things OUR way. We don't want to be RWA, We don't want to be SSW. We don't want to be WLW. And we sure as hell are not HLW! No disrespect to them but we walk our own path here and will always do so! Now Who are the 10 men selected for this?

Here they are. Billy Jack Haynes, Big John Studd, Leakee, Dean Ambrose, Willie Mack, Adam Pearce, Darren Young, Connor O'Brien, Raven and......Jumping Jeff Farmer.

Now The first match of the series will take place at Freedom. But we will see matches at house Shows, TV and specials. But you can follow the standings at PNWrestling.com. The match at Freedom will be Adam Pearce vs Willie Mack. On to the rest of that card. The Embassy & Dean Ambrose will face Bad Intentions and Billy Jack Haynes. Johnny Gargano faces Jay Lethal, Sons of Samoa vs Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero and our Main Event. The PNW Tag Team Champions will defend against the Usos. All that & more so celebrate our Independence by coming out to see the most Independent company in our sport.

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Dean Ambrose vs Yoshi Tatsu

(Yoshi gives a strong showing. and hits his Whirling kick from the top but Dean rolls outside the ring. Yoshi tries to get him back in to make a cover but Dean eye giouges him and hits the Midnight Special for the win.).

Winner: Dean Ambrose  

PNW TV #8: One Will Fall Ambrose_lg3

Saxton: Dean Ambrose gets the win anyway he can.

Regal: I like this Dean Ambrose he reminds me of myself in some ways. I always revelled in being a villain. He seems to do the same.

Maria: Another win Dean, You have been named to the title series just earlier, your thoughts?

Ambrose: And who are you?

Maria: Me? I'm Maria.

Ambrose: Never heard of You. Now...the Title series. What a joke. This is just another attempt to keep me from being what I am here. The Franchise. Now you put 9 other wrestlers in my way. Well I hope you have 9 hospital beds because I'm about to open a ward.

Maria: Back To you Byron

Saxton: Dean Ambrose looks ready for the title Series but....Jeff Farmer????

Regal: Well the young man Farmer has had his troubles here in PNW but he is very game and not lacking in confidence. Possibly its these qualities that have endeared him to Paul Heyman.

Saxton: Fans we'll be back.

(A video plays with bagpipes playing in the background. These words come across the screen. "NEXT WEEK....HELL COMES TO P-TOWN!)

Commercial for Starbucks Coffee plays

(Show returns backstage where we see Raven. Up walks Raquel Diaz of the Ascension.)

Raven: Look little girl...I told you I'm not interested in whatever you're up to.

Raquel Diaz: Tonight The Ascension dedicate our winning the World 6-Man titles....to you. We will show you that this is where you belong.

(Raven turns and walks away while Raquel stands there with a demonic smile on her face.)

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Saxton: Well Sir William up next The Embassy will face the newest bad boys on the Block. Bad Intentions.

Regal: Yes I know this team quite well they have built quite a reputation outside the UWF. Now they are here in PNW. As for The Embassy Me and Prince Nana have known each other since he was a boy. I knew his father, King Hippo. Quite the Boxer.

The Embassy (Studd & Bashir) vs Bad Intentions (K.Anderson & Giant Bernard)

(The Entire Embassy is out here. Bad Intentions seems unfazed. The match begins and Bad Intentions take control. But as the match wears on The Embassy using distractions by RD Evans and Princess Mia seize the advantage. Studd drops a big Elbow on Bernard for a near fall. Eventually all four men are in the ring. Bernard hits his Giant Bomb on Bashir but before a pinfall could be counted. Ernesto Osirus interferes causing a DQ.)

Winners By Disqualification: Bad Intentions

PNW TV #8: One Will Fall GiantBernardPNW TV #8: One Will Fall Karl_Anderson-1

Saxton: That's not the type of win they wanted.

Regal: I suppose it's rather like kissing your sister.

Saxton: You've kissed your own sister William?

Regal: No you simpleton. I was referring to your sister Byron. Haley Tosis is her name is it?

Saxton: Let's send it to Maria.

Maria: A disqualification, but a win nonetheless.

Anderson: Maria.. Not to be rude...but F*ck That! Embassy you boys and Dean Ambrose are gonna get whats coming to you on the 4th. There's gonna be fireworks!

Maria: We look forward to it. Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Still to come is our Main Event and more stay with us.

Commercial for new season of Celebrity Apprentice.

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: Up next The women are in action as Sammi Lane of Sweet n Sour Inc takes on Rosita.

Regal: I'm always enthused when the ladies are here. I find myself scouting for my next ex-Wife.

Rosita vs Sammi Lane w/ Larry Sweeney

(Rosita uses her quickness and agility to frustrate Sammi. But Rosita tries for a cross body which turns into a Fall Away Slam. The match goes back and forth from that point but Lane sneaks out the win by reversing a roll up with a handful of tights.)  )

Winner: Sammi Lane

PNW TV #8: One Will Fall Nikki1

Saxton: Lane is able to get away with one there.

Regal: I would like to get away with her myself. Dear Me.

Saxton: Let's see what she tells Maria.

Maria: OK Sammi. You got the win but...

(Out comes Darren Young.)

D.Young: Hold On! Hold On! Are you kidding me? You have a show and there's nothing for me? I told you people, I'm "No Days Off" D.Young. It seems to me like you're overlooking me. well I can fix that. I just spoke to Heyman. I have officially challenged the UWF Television Champion, Terry Allen to face me here next week for that very belt. The Honey Badger of Professional Wrestling is gettin ready to be the TV champ!

Saxton: Can we get one show without this goofball coming out?

Regal: I can't say I'm a fan of Mr Young's but he does seem to have a tenaciousness no matter how irritating.

Saxton: Right now it's time for Inside PNW with our host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. This week we take a look at Raven

Raven: I've done it all in this business. But in the end I was still lost. That's why I came here. Back home.

Coss: Raven has been involved in some of the most talked about angles in the sport over the years.

Raven: Whether it was my War with Randy Savage or the whole Plague fiasco. I was always down this dark path. I needed to make a change.

Coss: We asked Raven about The Ascension

Raven: I don't know what their game is. I don't want to. They are exactly what I don't need right now. They want Raven but I want to be more Scotty. They can do whatever they like, just keep me out of it.

Coss: Raven's entire career has been covered in darkness. Will he be able to turn away from it and save his soul? For Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Good night.

Commercial for Bunkhouse Stampede

(Show returns)

Saxton: Sir William it's time for our Main Event.

Regal: It will be fascinating to see how The Riot Squad handle themselves against the unpredictability of The Ascension.

Main Event: For the UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship
The Riot Squad w/ Sir Oliver Humperdink vs The Ascension w/Raquel

(Ascension enters first with their usual eerie music and lighting. Then come the champions. Looking somewhat inquisitive about the challengers. The bell rings and its Collins vs Colon. Colon uses his quickness to keep Ripper of balance then the tag is made to O'Brien who hits a Powerslam. Cameron is in and drops elbows to the back of Ripper's head. Collins rushes and drives Cameron into his corner in comes Barend who snap mares Kenneth out and locks on a chinlock.

The Champs continue to tag in and out and have control. Soon Cameron hits a double clothesline on Curtis and Johnny and tags in Connor. He hits a big boot and covers Iakeau but Ripper breaks it up. They now are all in the ring. Colon hits a Backstabber on Barend but before he can cover SOH hits him with the belt. Collins hits a Belly to Belly on him for the 3 count.)

Winners and STILL UWF 6-Man Tag Team Champions: The Riot Squad

(After the match as The champs head to the back Connor and Cameron help Colon. Raquel Diaz is furious and has a microphone.)

Raquel: I can't believe this! This was dedicated to he who will lead us! This is an outrage. Someone must pay!

(All 3 members of the Ascension nod. Then Cameron & O'Brien turn to Tito Colon.)

Raquel: It's going to be you! (Pointing at Tito who is shocked.)

(Connor & Kenneth proceed to beat the Tar out of Colon. O'Brien hits the FlapJack then Cameron locks in his finisher, Night Terrors as Raquel laughs. Connor gets a chair Cameron holds him up as O'Brien smashes it across the face of Tito. leaving him busted open. The Ascension wipe his blood on their chest. Then the lights go dim and they take their leave.)

Saxton: Those lunatics! They attacked one of their own!

Regal: Survival of the fittest, Byron. The Ascension just eliminated their weakest link.

Saxton: This is unreal. What does Raven think of this?

(Camera switches backstage where we see Raven watching a monitor showing what just happened. He shows no emotion, turns and walks away.)

Saxton: Well That's our show folks tune in next time when we will have the World TV champ here to face Darren Young. Good Night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV #8: One Will Fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: