FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!

Go down 
+2
ChadCa$h
Johnny Rose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!   IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:37 pm

Pro Wrestling Insider with Lance Russel and Bill Apter .

Audience clapping

Lance : Well hello there . Welcome to Pro Wrestling Insider . I’m Lance Russel and welcome Insider editor and chief , Bill Apter of Pro Wrestling Insider magazine. Bill there is a new movement going on and boy has it taken the world by storm.

Apter : Lance you got that right . The UWF has had several front office issues as of late . 6 years ago they disbanded the Union and things slowly started taking a turn for the worse . Abuse of Presidential power and back door politicians.

Out of the ashes though about 3 weeks ago some promoters got together , agreed to get along , no politics and come up with a better way . Some have labeled them out laws , most say they are the future of pro wrestling. The International Wrestling Alliance was born . Today we will be talking to newly elected President Jack Tunney and a former UWF World Champion ......

Audience : ADAM COLE BAY BAY !!!!

Lance : It’s so hard to to keep anything quiet with the internet now days . But yes he will be in studio here with us . Right now from Maple Leaf studio here in Toronto, let’s go to a match up this week of IWA cross promotion .....

Jimmy “Superfly “ Snuka vs Bob Backlund : Backlund pulls out a few dirty moves when he gets behind . And goes for the Crossface Chicken Wing, but Snuka slips around , belly to back Suplex on Backlund . He hits his head . Superfly Death Leap for 3!

Lance : Well that was exciting . Jimmy Snuka your winner everybody . Bill it’s news time here on Insider .

Bill : Lance lots to get to . This just in ... XWA has left UWF to come to the IWA . They are joined by APW who will try to run in both feds . Also new this week Vince McMahon has brought his powerful World Wrestling Federation with him to IWA .

World Titles are to be decided soon . IWA Parade of Champions is coming up . A big two day event in Los Angelos hosted by Beyond Wrestling. They will be crowning a World Heavyweight Champion . World Tag Team Champions and starting this week on July 4th a World Women’s Title Tourney will begin in World Class and we will see the finals of that at Parade of Champions as well .

Recently a number of workers were put out of business when Thomas Jones closed shop and a supplemental draft was held by the IWA this past Saturday . Little did anyone know it was going to change the entire landscape of the IWA so quickly . A number of trades were made and there are plenty of new faces in territories.

Los Angelos, California . As I said before this week IWA announced Parade of Champions there will be world titles in the line and we found out each contestant for the World Heavyweight Title Tourney and an interesting development in Beyond Wrestling. The two names entered are Kurt Angle and The Rock . What is significant about this is Beyond is loaded with talent we heard that Ric Flair after the announcement wasn’t happy . Beyond by the way had a great main event this past week , Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle wrestled nearly an hour before Kurt Angle passed out .

Chicago, Illinois . Windy City Pro Wrestling had their first major show and crowned four champions this past week at Wrigley Field . Wrestle Rock was the name of the show and it had some of Rock and Roll’s best stars on hand as well as some great blues artist . The four champions crowned Gail Kim The Women’s Champion . Maxwell Jacob Friedman won the Super Juniors Ladder Match to become the champion in that division . Owen Hart is your Showtime TV Champion and Hulk Hogan is the Heavyweight Champion .

New York , New York . Glory unleashed their product this week and there were some big surprises on two shows . Both involving Brock Lesnar . First the whole world was shocked when on the very first show , Brock Lesnar showed up as the third member of Paul Ellering’s Legion of Doom . So Paul Ellering has the biggest and baddest in fact in maybe in wrestling history with the Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal and Lesnar . Then the very next show there was a qualifying match to see who will enter the IWA World Heavyweight Title Tournament at Parade of Champions . Goldberg squared off in an epic battle against Brock Lesnar and it was Brock Lesnar your winner . Now the entire Legion of Doom will be represented with World title opportunities at Parade of Champions .

Baltimore, Maryland . As we said before Vince McMahon Jr brought his World Wrestling Federation to IWA and he warned fans on the first episode of Monday Night Raw that anything can and will happen in the WWF and he was not kidding . He kicked things off with a bang starting a tv title tourney this week . In the opening round we saw two major upsets . Rick Martel pulled off a stunning upset over two time NWA World Tag Team Champion Jesse Ventura and then Shane Douglas upset former NWA World Heavyweight Champion and corner UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels . Also on that same show , Taz and Buzz Sawyer got into a huge studio brawl during their match and both men were counted out .

Finally , Dallas , Texas . World Class Championship Wrestling, kicked off things this week with two big shows . The first saw The American Dream Dusty Rhodes win the first WCCW Heavyweight Title, only minutes later to lose it to Paul Heyman’s new man the Murder Hawk Lance Archer . The two were set for a rematch , but because of a major draft trade , Dusty Rhodes went to Chicago . In just a bit we will have a message from The American Dream himself . Then on the very next show Paul Heyman brought in his new version of the Dangerous Alliance and what a faction this is . You have Lance Archer , the champion . A UWF World Sixman champion who jumped ship and joined IWA in the middle of his title run Antonio Ceasaro is teaming up with the dangerous Billy Robinson trained and former NWA Junior Heavyweight Champion Nigel McGuiness . The Queen Charlotte Flair . The incredible CM Punk and the biggest shock , the Texas Rattle Snake , Stone Cold Steve Austin . That’s all the news for now fans .

Lance, you have a message from Dusty Rhodes ?

Lance : Yes , Bill this is in regards to Paul Heyman’s comments last week on WCCW TV.

Dusty is sitting in Blues Bar listening to John Lee Hooker and drinking with Jungle Boy of all people .

Dusty : Oh lookie there an HBO camera . Hold on Jackie baby , the Dream got something to say .

So Lance Archer , Paul Heyman you boys wanna take shots at The Dream daddy ? Sayin I tucked tail and ran . Well everyone knows that’s not what the American Dream is about . I dug ditches with my daddy at 9 years old and laid pipe beside him . That was hard work , but when you are the son of a plumber baby , you’re used to hard work .

Lance Archer , I busted my butt that night winning that belt and you came in and challenged me after I was beaten down baby . I accepted rye challenge , because just like the American people , The Dream don’t run daddy . I stand up and fight . Next Insider we are live and in livin color on HBO in Monterey Mexico . You wanna fight daddy , come on and try the Dream when he’s ready . Let’s see who the better man is if you weeeellll .

End Footage

Lance Russel: Ok , the American Dream Dusty Rhodes, right now we have a great inter promotional match . Kurt Angle taking on Bruno Sammartino.

Bruno vs Kurt Angle : Power vs technical wrestling . It’s exciting seeing both guys give it their all . Bruno fights off an Ankle Lock submission and gets to the ropes for the break . Later in the match Angle deals with a bone crushing Bearhug from Bruno , but escapes with a desperate Belly to Belly. Both men are exchanging punches when the 15 minute time limit expires and we have a draw .

Lance : It doesn’t get any better than that . Folks right now , Bill has a special guest . From XWA ...

Audience : ADAM COLE BAY BAY !!!!

Lance : Yes , that’s right , Bill ? Adam Cole welcome .

Audience: ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!!!

Cole smiling : WOW, thank you . You people are awesome . Bill , so what’s new ?

Bill : Well I know sarcasm when I hear it , you tell me .

Cole : I can’t think of a single thing .

Bill : Ok , so what caused this jump ?

Cole : Bill , I’m a wrestler and I don’t get involved in the front office stuff , but when the boss comes to me and tells me there are questionable practices going on , well you have to wonder .

Take a look around at the UWF . Some promoters were darlings . One promoter in particular was caught cheating on some things and was never brought in front of the BOG , to face a trail . Another promoter who was cleared to do something , but when it came time , the President of the BOG was not made away of it , nor the other party involved was suspended from practices .

It seems there were different rules for everybody . When John Rose who from what I understand is now here in IWA and back home in Chicago , called out the cheating promoter just recently of selfishness, we’ll let’s just say , Mr . Rose was gagged and then two weeks later suffered the consequences of calling out the UWF Golden boy .

I was in Snoop’s office when he took a hit off his pipe and said that was some straight up bullshit . Then it seemed later that Snoop , suffered the same consequences the next month and it was very clear in the rankings . Then the pecking order continued after that even .

Titles were lost and gained with refs doing illegal actions that were told by the brass of the UWF . All this complied up and Snoops got to looking around and just said fuck it , we’re out . And well that’s how we ended up here .

Snoops wanted me to be the one to turn out the lights in the UWF and why shouldn’t he . I am his top draw . I made him the most money and I’m the face of XWA .

Bill : So here we are XWA jumping ship to IWA and now what are your goals , personally here ?

Cole : Bill the same goal I always have . To be the best wrestler on this planet. I’m going to prove that by finally riding AJ Styles . I mean he can be number 2 , but there is only one number one and that’s

Audience: ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!!!!

Cole smiling again : See they know . Then from there I’ll go on and capture the IWA World Heavyweight Title , then try out the whole Junior Heavyweight Title thing again and then hell , my buddy and Bullet member Bad Luck Fale , isn’t too busy kicking ass all over XWA , maybe we’ll get tag team gold too . This is going to be red hot , Bill . I can’t wait .

Bill : Adam Cole . Thank you . Ok Lance . It’s our final match of the night and then the big Jack Tunney interview.

Lance : That’s right and oh boy we have doozy !!!! Six man tag team action . Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen from WCCW , teaming up with Big Van Vader from WCPW taking on Demolition and Hulk Hogan . Six giant and powerful men . Let’s go to the ring!!!

Vader , Brody and Hansen vs Hogan and Demolition : There is zero wrestling on this one . It’s a damn fight all the way through . Punches and kicks , choking eye gouges , you know all the stuff that makes life good . Hansen knocks Hogan out of the ring with a Lariat . Brody nails Smash with a big boot . The two of them hold Smash down exposing his ribs . Vader goes up for a Moonsault, but Hogan gets up off the floor and shoves Vader off the top rope . He crashes through a table . Vader is the legal man . He gets counted out . Demolition now duke out out with Brody and Hansen to the back .

Lance : WOW !!! I told you it was going to be wild folks . And this is what you will see when we do an Insider show like this on HBO . IWA is taking over . Sorry RWA and UWF . Well not really . Hell , I even jumped ship . Ok that’s enough fun for me . I need a nap . Bill our final interview take it away .

Bill : Thanks Lance . Well Jack Tunney . Big news for you this week .

Jack : Yes , I was voted as IWA President by the Board of Governors .

Bill : What will your first order of business be ?

Jack : Bill , my first order of business already went down . The supplemental draft and you seen how that impacted the entire Alliance of IWA .

Bill : So now we had earlier this week 3 new feds join IWA, XWA and we heard their reasoning . We had APW who was with UWF but is keeping their contract with them and coming here to test the waters and now independent billionaire Vince McMahon has struck a deal with IWA to be part of this too . Is this a growing trend ?

Jack : We are new , we are exciting and we are fair . That’s the difference . Wrestling is supposed to be fun for everybody . But when you got such high demands placed on you , such as don’t run in this day because the Golden Boy wants it exclusively. Or , don’t start a discussion because you’ll upset the Apple cart . Or you must meet this deadline or else .

Couple that with backstage politics , we don’t want to hurt the Golden Boy’s feelings because then he will just leave and oh my fuck we can’t run without him . Or the abuse of power all the stuff Adam Cole was saying before .

You are told just keep quiet and run shows and don’t worry about the rest and if you don’t , we’ll cook the books , mess with the rankings and make sure screw jobs are in place everywhere . It’s called abuse of power . Then there are the contracts . Wrestlers don’t have the option of leaving and promoters don’t have the option of getting rid of said wrestler , keeping guys out of work .

Example two indie promoters Fritz Von Erich and Bill Watts when they are done with a guy that’s it . They are done . They let the guy go , pay him a severance package and off he goes to another indie promotion or does catch up here or UWF . Now if Watts is in the UWF he has to keep the man in his roster. So Watts doesn’t use the guy . The guy has no opportunity to catch on somewhere else taking his stock down. It time and money wasted on both ends .?

We don’t have that here . We let a guy go , some promoter sees him and signs up and everybody is making money and happy . Do I see a trend with other feds jumping , I don’t know for sure , but they are all welcomed here .

Bill : What about talent jumps ?

Jack : Now that yes , it’s a trend like you wouldn’t believe . In the last week alone . There are huge names coming here . Bruno Sammartino, Shane Douglas , Bad Luck Fale , Lance Archer , Sasha Banks , so many others . Just two days ago Kofi Kingston walked out of The New Day and the UWF and is with Windy City . Yes that is a big big trend . And they just keep coming from what I hear .

Bill : Finally , where do we go from Parade of Champions .

Jack : 3 of the four World titles will be decided on that show . The only place we go is up !!! We are the top floor of the penthouse and this is an exciting time in pro wrestling.

Bill : Jack thank you . Lance . Thank you and HBO viewers thank you and we’ll see you at the matches .

End Show .

Supes likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChadCa$h

PostSubject: Re: IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!   IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:46 pm

This was a great price of writing JR. it felt like a great recap of all the events that have led to the IWA forming. Even I learned a few things that went on behind the scenes that I didn’t know just from reading this lol.
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!   IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Dude... this was really good ! Keep it going!
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!   IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:29 am

This was spectacular. Truly inspiring. If I didn't already know this before, forming IWA with you guys was the only move that made sense. I hope you continue these shows.

Great job.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!   IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:06 am

I had just wrote out feedback for this, but for some reason it didnt save it.

But basically was me telling you how I really enjoy shows like this.

I'm all for interpromotional stuff
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!   IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:10 pm

Totally digging this concept .... it has that PWTW vibe from the 80's, which I was a big fan of before it got shut down

I love recap-style shows mixed in with some live action interviews, etc

keep this up JR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!   IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IWA and HBO Presents : Pro Wrestling Insider # 1 !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1