FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 4:03 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

After another loss, The S.A.T. announced they were retiring when they were attacked by three men in Candido's employ he called The Peacekeepers.

Aztec Champion, Mil Muertes has become unhinged since his loss at Wrestlemania to Jon Moxley. After a successful defense he received a package to the ring, containing the Barbed Wire Baseball Bat that was used in that Wrestlemania Match. An incensed Muertes beat the delivery person bloody with that bat. At a recent XWA Show Mil attacked Moxley after the match. Stephen Amell announced Mil will get one final shot at the Bash in a Grave Consequences Match.

Zelina Vega we learned is the cousin of Savio Vega. She offered him a chance to join forces with her and Andrade Almas.

Drago has been awakened and is now a member of the Poison Clan

Under The Ring host, Rocsi Diaz is trying to expose whoever is behind the attacks of the Gangstas. She received an envelope from a man in a white limousine that implicates Dario Cueto. At Caged Heat the Gangstas became the World Tag Team Champions.

El Rey De Lucha defeated Mistico at Caged Heat. He had his Knight, Pedro Morales attack Mistico post match. But he was saved by the shocking appearance of Eddie Guerrero.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto.)

Dario: How!!!??? How the Hell did the Gangstas become World Champions??? It doesn't make any sense!

Catrina: Well somehow they were ranked #1 contenders. Even though we banned them from TV.

Dario: I'm telling you hermana... Somebody is pulling strings around here. Someone is trying to screw with us!

Catrina: I was skeptical at first. But now I see it. I believe you're right. This is too many things to be a coincidence.

(There's a knock at the door. In walks a man with some papers.)

Dario: Can I help you?

Man: Oh my god! You're Dario Cueto!

Dario: Yes, I am. What do you need?

Man: Oh I have this for you....

(Dario grabs the papers angrily. "What is this?" He says.)

Man: It's a summons.... You've been served.

Dario: What the F*ck?! We are being sued by that delivery guy!

Man: Sorry Dude. I just deliver the papers... Hey Catrina... Could I get a picture?

Dario: Get out of here!!! Get a Real job!!!! What else can happen?

(Catrina gets an alert on her phone. She looks at it and we can see its an expose by Rocsi Diaz. The headline reads. "Dario Cueto pays to have his own employees attacked.")

Catrina: Oh boy...... Um Brother... You better sit down for this one.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

El Mariachi Loco vs Matanza Cueto
Poison Can vs The Colony
Under The Ring: Dario Cueto
Amazing Red vs Steve Cutler
Double Dragon vs LAX
Sports Shop guest: Eddie Guerrero
Main Event: Mercedes Martinez vs Toni Storm - La Reina Del Templo

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. We are almost at the Great Latin-American Bash. But a lot happened at Caged Heat. Including the crowning of brand new World Tag Team Champions in the Gangstas.

Melissa: Maybe the most unlikely duo to ever win the straps. But also we saw the appearance of Eddie Guerrero as he saved Mistico from a post match attack but El Rey De Lucha & Pedro Morales.

Hugo: Eddie will be here later and in our Main Event Mercedes Martinez defends against Toni Storm. Now lets send it our Guest Ring announcer, Somaya Reece.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTEBrUNAk1ClczxdXahjuWVTtut2p6-MKclSQ&usqp=CAU

La Mariachi Loco vs Matanza Cueto w/Catrina

Total destruction by Matanza who ends it with the Wrath of the Gods.

Winner: Matanza Cueto

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Da8ii6g-65fb8d02-fa13-4c7c-bd2b-0c4af1395e36.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTk2NjczNDEtYWI3MS00OTRiLWI1YzAtMzQ4ZGRjYzA2ZWIwXC9kYThpaTZnLTY1ZmI4ZDAyLWZhMTMtNGM3Yy1iZDJiLTBjNGFmMTM5NWUzNi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

(After the match Catrina says her brother will be at the Bash Show in a 3 on 1 Handicap match vs The Colony.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Eddie Guerrero. It shows all his highlights as the UWF Mega star he is. He then talks about fighting everywhere but now its time he fought for his people.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize.1200.675.high.1

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) DTI63qdWAAAgZf3

Shaul: It's time for yo Gurrllll, Shaul Guerrero en la casa and with me in that house is Son of Havoc. Okay you find yourself in a SKY Championship Match with Sabu at the Bash.

SoH: It's been a while since Son of Havoc was in a title match. So I am pumped and ready to take advantage and become the next SKY Champion.

Shaul: Since winning that title Sabu has been on a differentr level. Really using Temple Rules to his advantage. Can you match his brand of crazy?

SoH: I'm the son... of Havoc... What do you think?

Shaul: Liking the confidence. You got some swag for a Gringo. Back to Hugo & Melissa.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Poison Can w/Reklusa vs The Colony

Jake Roberts' ecectic clan are ready for action. The Colony are giving them a tough match. Both teams getting in some hoigh spots. THen out comes Matanza. He grabs Fire Ant and gives him Wrath of the gods out on the concrete. Catrina runs out and gets him to leave the area. This makes it a Handicap Match that ends With Drago hitting Dragonfire on Soldier Ant for the win.

Winners: Poison Clan

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) 9k=

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Show returns to Dario's office. Carlos Colon is there.)

Carlos: Dario... Paul Boesch is calling me now. He says he needs you on the phone ASAP. This stuff with the law suit and the allegations... It's bad...

Dario: I have no time to talk to him I have to deal with that situation now...

Carlos: How are you going to do that?

Dario: By doing something totally unexpected... Tell the truth...

(Dario leaves the office in a rush with Carlos with a look of worry on his face.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. I have as my guest tonight, Dario Cueto. Owner of DC Enterprises and CWX. Welcome... finally...

Dario: I hate doing these things but you gave me no choice. In your rush to try to get the "Scoop" you never got my side ofthe story. I'm here to do that now.

Diaz: Fine: You know the allegations, you paid the Gangstas to attack and ijure wrestlers booked on you shows. True?

Dario: ....... Not at first.... But yes... Its true....

Diaz: You admit this inexcusable behavior?

Dario: Inexcusable to who? You? The Gangstas were here, unsigned and attacking my talent. Despite our best efforts we couldn't stop them. So I said if I can't stop it, I can control it. That's what I did.

Diaz: By paying them not to stop the attacks but to perpetrate more. Now on your behalf, They attacked women!                    

Dario: So as long as its just men it's okay? Not very Women's Lib of you. I did what I had to do for the sake of this company.

Diaz: Like what happened to that poor delivery kid that was mauled by Mil Muertes?

Dario: I had nothing to do with that.

Diaz: But it happened on your watch. That makes you responsible.

Dario: Nonsense, I can't be held responsible for some dumb kid getting in the ring with a maniac like Mil Muertes. That should have never happened, and the security guard that allowed it to happen has disappeared.

Diaz: Another hit put out by you to the Gangstas?

Dario: Ms Diaz.... If I wanted to quiet people why would you still be sitting here passing judgement? Truth is once they got the Tag Team Titles they did whatever they wanted and were trying to blackmail me. Now that they are the World Champions, they will be impossible to control. That's why I'm coming forth.

Diaz: Reports are the UWF is looking into these events and there may be consequences levied against you.

Dario: Let them come.... I am going nowhere. But before we end this, I have a question for you... Who was it? Someone is going through a lot of trouble to bring me down. Obviously they are your source. So I've been "Outed" Who is it that's coming for me?

Diaz: You know I can't reveal that. But I do want to thank you for being candid tonight. We now await to see what comes from all of this. That's all for today. See you next time... Under The Ring.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for The Peacekeepers. They say they love what they do. Keeping people in line for their own good. They don't care who or why, Just as long as they're paid.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) 9k=

Hugo: Chris Candido and his peace keepers really got under the skin of the S.A.T. and now at the Bash Show they face off in an Elimination Match.

Melissa: Each team has earned victories now we settle the score.

Hugo: Right now we have singles action with representatives from each squad. Let's send back to Somaya Reece.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Somaya+Reece+2016+NBCUniversal+Summer+Press+vWIrt1e92T_l

Amazing Red vs Steve Cutler

Strangely neither man had any back up for this match. Cutler really dominates but can't keep down Red. Then Cutler misses a Senton and Red rallies ending it with Code Red., 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Amazing Red

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) 450?cb=20181117040535

Hugo: Nice win for Red there but can they do it as a team at the Great Latin-American Bash?

Melissa: We need them too or it just gives Candido more incentive to be an ass.

Hugo: Still to come tonight... Mercedes Martinez defends the La Reina Del Templo Championship.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Double Dragon vs LAX w/Konnan

This one gets crazy early as LAX looks to see if the High Flyers can hang in a Street Fight. They learn they can as DD brawl just as hard. IN the end though that is LAX' style and they have Double DRagon on the ropes. But they can't pin them on the floor. So it gets back to the ring. Ortiz goes to Poewerbomb Azteca Jr over the knee of Santana but he hurracanranas out of it THen hits a Green Destiny DDT on SAntana. Dragon Lee hits the Desnucadora on Ortiz and gets the 3 count.

Winners: Double Dragon

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Double13

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. Tonight I bring out a legend in Mexico. Eddie Guerrero.

(Huge fan pop for Eddie.)

Starr: Well the "people" seem to like you...

Guerrero: And I love them! Vive la Mexico!

Starr: You are a huge star for sure... but you're not the King. You're not El Rey.

Guerrero: Well then I'm the King Slayer because so far little Rey has never beaten me.

Starr: Little Rey? That... I'm sorry is a bit disrespectful for the man who rules CWX with an iron fist.

Guerrero. Oh come now.... You're really falling for this nonsense? At the Bash I'm going to take his scepter and I'm going to...

(Just then Eddie is basted from behind by that very same scepter from El Rey De Lucha. He is beating down Eddie with it. SCreaming "What were yougoing to do? Is it something like this???!!!" El REy beats him some more before he starts choking Guerrero with it. Finally officials get Rey to stop but the damage has been done.)

El Rey: See you.... at the Bash....

Chicky: Long live El Rey!!! That's all for the Sports Shop tonight. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for the Great Latino-American Bash. With the card shown.

The Peacekeepers vs The S.A.T. - Elimination Match
Sabu vs Son of Havoc - SKY Championship
Lucha Bros vs Double Dragon - Tag Team Championship
Beth Phoenix vs Mercedes Martinez - World Women's Championship
Matanza Cueto vs The Colony
The Gangstas vs Owen Hart & Davey Boy Smith - World Tag Team Championship
Jon Moxley vs Mil Muertes - Grave Consequences
Main Event: El Rey De Lucha vs Eddie Guerrero - CWX Universal Championship

Hugo: Mercedes Martinez has been clamoring to get her shot at Beth Phoenix but the BOG has shitted all over her..

Melissa: No surprise really. A bunch of clowns with no focus wouldn't notice the fact that Mercedes has completely dominated this business for two years.

Hugo: Well tonight she defends against Toni Storm. From Australia. Now let's send it up for one final time to our guest announcer Somaya Reece.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQXRXO9n2Ps5tK0KW0G1BqIk33_ZKIhaVC_pw&usqp=CAU

Main Event: Mercedes Martinez vs Toni Storm - La Reina Del Templo

Toni is almost an after thought in Mercedes mind as she is focused on her match with Beth at the Bash. That proves to be a mistake as Toni takes the fight to her. Both inside and outside the ring. Toni hits a Tornado DDT for a near fall. But then the Champ gets back on track, catching Toni with a Mafia Kick. She tries to lock in Mercedes Bends but Toni gets out of it. She looks for Storm Zero but Mercedes gets free and nails a nasty Saito Suplex. THen she hits the Pescadora Buster. She again goes for Mercedes Bends and this time its cinched in. Toni fights but finally taps out.

Winner & Still Champion: Mercedes Martinez

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) DtWw7h6XgAElsVX

(Mercedes grabs the mic and cuts a promo on Beth Phoenix.)

Hugo: Toni gave it her all but Mercedes is ready for the Bash.

Melissa: And so are we! I can't wait for it. I mean I REALLY can not wait!

Hugo: Just 12 days away and you will be there and I hope you join us. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich... Buenas Noches.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to the mean streets of LA. We see the Gangstas walking.)

New Jack: Damn my phone blowing up again. I think its that Boesch dude.

Mustafa: Don't answer yo. Man we got the heat on us now...

New Jack: F*ckin Dario got busted, now we bout to catch a case.... Belee dat shit?

Mustafa: You think they finna take the straps from us?

New Jack: C'mon bro... we black, we got a record... They bout to put a knee on our necks. This shit run by hillbillies. We aint never getting any benefit of the doubt.

Mustafa: Guess we gotta do what we gotta do...

New Jack: Let's go...

(The Gangstas turn into their favorite strip mall.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20) CGHBNXAIWVFPHCIIWHUFYOKW5I

Mustafa: You while we here I gotta get me some Macho Tacos. That smoke gonna give me the munchies...

FADE TO BLACK
[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #65 (07/01/20)
Page 1 of 1