FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) EmptySat May 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Hernandez unveils the coming of LAX to CWX.

The Latino Nightmare defeat Los Maximos to get a shot at the CWX Tag Team Champions, The Gangstas.

Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger and his Bullet Club have said that the winner of the Lucha Underground Cup would be given entry into the group.

After defeating Mistico last show El Rey had a stare down with a returning King Cuerno.

Mil Mascaras won a match at the Lucha Underground Cup to earn a shot at the Aztec Championship

Las Sicarias attacked Lacey Lane & Aliyah during a match then made it public that they want not just the Reina Del Templo Title but all the Womens World Titles as well.

CWX has been announced as one of the 3 locations to host WrestleMania 11. But CWX does not have a scheduled match for it yet.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto.)

Dario: Wrestlemania. Funny how once its finally OUR time to host the event they split it among 3 locations. Yet they say its nothing against me or CWX....

Catrina: Well regardless we are a part of it. But we still need to decide a match.

Dario: Whar are our options?

Catrina: We can do Puma vs Liger, El Rey against King Cuerno, Fenix vs the Winner of the Triple Threat Match on the next Lucha Underground Cup show or maybe the finals of Cup itself. Or... we could do The Gangstas vs The Latino Nightmare.

Dario: The Gangstas? NEVER! They wont get that satisfaction from me. Let me think this over. I will make a decision tonight.

Catrina: We also have Naito demanding a title match... again.

Dario: That guy is good but he has a lack of patience. A virtue he needs to learn. Get him on the show tonight but not a title match. I am too focused on WrestleMania right to worry about him.

Catrina: No problem. Let me get this card into the back.

(Catrina leaves while Dario pours himself a shot and contemplates his options for Wrestlemania.)
[/color]

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

LAX vs Super Fly, El Mariachi Loco &  Gran Metallik
King Cuerno vs Cuban Assassin
Lacey Lane vs Mercedes Martinez
Tetsuya Naito vs Aerostar
Sports Shop guest: The Gangstas
Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Mil Mascaras - Aztec Title

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. Melissa it's Wrestlemania season and we are a huge part of it.

Melissa: Yes we are. It has been anounced that the middle portuion of the show will take place here in Mexico at the Aztec Stadium. This is so exciting!

Hugo: That news came about last week but what we don't know as of yet is what will  e the representative match from CWX. Lots of rumors have been floating around but no answer has been given. One thing we have been hearing most is to see Jushin LIger of Bullet Club defending the Aztec Title.

Melissa: Well tonight we definitely will be doing that because Mil Mascaras has earned a title shot tonight in our Main Event.

Hugo: My guess is Liger has to be worried that his reign will come again to a quick end.

Melissa: But he has his Bullet Club buddies around I'm sure.

Hugo: I hope MIl has some back up. But It's time to start the show. Let's send it to this show's guest ring announcer, Kristal Solis.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) B_9PiN1W4AAN_Vh

LAX w/Diamante vs Super Fly, El Mariachi Loco &  Gran Metallik

Hernandez leads Santana and Ortiz to the ring to a chorus of boos. They throw up their gangs signs which gets more heat. Their opponents give a good showing. Metallik catches Ortiz with a Springboard Blockbuster for a near fall but Hernandez gits Super Fly with a Border Toss for the win.

Winners: LAX

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Hqdefault

(After the match they continue to beat down on their defeated opponents when The Colony run out for the save.) )

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for the Lucha Underground Cup Dos. It shows some clips the 1st 2 rounds of the tournament.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Lu_cup10

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Drhopx_uuaefwwy_1

Shaul: Como estas fans? It's yo girl, Shaul. Tonight I have with me the REina Del Templo Champion, The Dark Angel, Sarah Stock. Sarah ever since winning that title you have been targeted bu Las Sicarias. Three very tough women but here you stand still holding that belt. Congrats.

Stock: Thank you, Shaul. But it's not just Las Sicarias. I have women like Meiko Satomura & Sara Del Rey. So challenges are coming from all sides. But that's what being a champion is all about and I'm ready for it.

Shaul: What about the World Women's Title? Any thoughts of that?

Stock: Of course! I an 100% sure that I want one day to be the World Champion and hopefully someday soon I will get that chance. I don't care who holds the title when I do. Because it wont make a difference to me.

Shaul: Thank you for taking the time and know you have been a great role model for women wrestlers.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

King Cuerno vs Cuban Assassin

This is KC's first match back in the Temple. He hits all his signature spots including La Flecha del infierno before ending it with the Thrill of the Kill (Michinoku Driver II-B).

Winner: King Cuerno

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) King

(We see at the top of the steps El Rey De Lucha & Melina looking on.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to gym area in the catacombs beneath the Temple. We see RVD & Sabu both working out in separate areas when Famous B runs in..)

Famous B: Guys I have great news!

RVD: They legalized Cannibus?! That's awesome!

Famous B: What?.... No. Something even better!

RVD: Somehow I doubt that. What's up?

Famous B: On the next show you guys have a shot at the Trios titles!

RVD: Wait... The Trios titles? There's only 2 of us. Whose the 3rd?

Famous B: Who do you think?! It's me!

RVD: Yeah... Definitely not better news.

(Sabu just shakes his head and goes back to working out. Famous B just smiles his biggest smile while looking off in the distance. )

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: The ladies are in action next, Melissa.

Melissa: Lacey Lane was not happy with the attack at the hands of Las Sicarias last show. Here is her chance at a measure of revenge.

Hugo: I have been very impressed with her so far but she is facing a World Class veteran in Mercedes. She will have her work cut out for herself.

Lacey Lane vs Mercedes Martinez

Lacey comes out like a house on fire, hitting Mercedes with everything in her arsenal. She nails the Crucifix Driver on her! 1.. 2.. No! Kick out by Martinez. Lacey goes for a Rope Hang Neckbreaker but Mercedes escapes & German suplexes her over the ropes and to the floor. Then Martinez takes over and beats down Lane before finishing her with the Pescadora Buster.

Winner: Mercedes Martinez

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Latest?cb=20170729222108

Hugo: Lane gave it her all but Martinez was too much for her.

Melissa: Looks like Mercedes isn't done.

(Mercedes is stomping away at Lacey and then is about to give her another Pescadora Buster when out runs La Reina Del Templo, Sarah Stock. Mercedes lets Lane go as Sarah stands in between them. Mercedes is saying "You're going to get yours". Then she slowly walks out the ring as Sarah checks on the young rookie star.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: We are about to see the undefeated thus far in CWX, Tetsuya Naito.

Melissa: He's an oddball sort but I can't knock his talent in the squared circle.

Hugo: Well tonight he faces a Believers favorite in Aerostar.

Tetsuya Naito vs Aerostar  

Aerostar is using all of his high Flying skills in this one to keep Naito off his game but Tetsuya rides out the early wave and comes back. Hitting the Destino for the 3 count.

Winner: Tetsuya Naito

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Tetsuya-Naito-LIJ-600x400

(Naito cuts a promo in Spanish where we see subtitles in English)

Naito: I came here to prove that I was the best iin this business. I have beaten everyone they put in front of me. But still I can not get a Title Match. First Prince Puma ran from me, now Fenix hides. Or is it that Dario Cueto is scared to see another of his titles being held by a superior Japanese wrestler? He says I have to be patient. But I am NOT a patient man. Nor am I above hurting someone until I do get what I want. Take this as a final warning.

Hugo: Naito is really throwing down the Gauntlet at CWX officials. He wants a title shot.

Melissa: He says he will hurt someone if he doesn't get it. Who could he be talking about?

Hugo: I don't know... I hope it's not me!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto. WE hear a knock at the door and walking in is the SKY Champion, Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega.)

Dario: You're supposed to wait until I say to come in.

Almas: Permiso El Hefe. I'll be brief. I hear we still have to have a match at Wrestlemania. Well why not the greatest SKY Champion ever?

Dario: Good idea, I'll call Mistico.

Almas: Hah! You're a riot Boss! I'm serious.

Dario: I see that. I'm going to pass on that but I do have a show scheduled for Wrestlemania Week. A lot of eyes will be on that show. And I will have you defend that title that night against Dragon Azteca Jr.

Almas: Not really the same thing but I guess it will have to do.

Dario: I guess it will. And I guess its time for you to get out of my office.... Now!

Vega: What a grouch.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Bullet Club Mexico AKA Thunder Club. It shows the formation of TMDK, Mil Muertes & Jushin Liger at Final Battle.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) S-l300

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Chicky1

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I bring you the 1st ever CWX Tag Team Champions, The Gangstas.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Maxresdefault

Starr: Gentlemen, you may be the two most hated men in all of CWX. Now you stand here holding these belts some say you snuck your way into them. What say you?

New Jack: People can say whatever they want. They can boo us all they want. But in my long experience with the law. Possession is 9/10. And as you all can see we are in possession.

Mustafah: First time we could ever admit that in public, Hahaha.

Starr: You don't care about public opinion. Chicky understands this. He cares nothing for the people either. But now you have a challenge coming. The Latino Nightmare are now the #1 contenders.

New Jack: Big deal. The big scary Nightmare. Boy WE lived a nightmare every day of our lives growing up. Those are just two more chumps for us to take out. But what we do want is to take them out on the biggest stage.

Mustafah: Biggest for our pockets that is.

New Jack: Facts. We know what a Wrestlemania pay day will look like and we want it. Because if we don't me and Mustaffah aren't snitches but...

Starr: Snitches? Chicky is confused. What are you "Snitching" about?

(Out walks Kevin Sullivan and his Latino Nightmare.)

Sullivan: I wonder that too but in one thing I have to agree. My Nightmare are used to competing at Wrestlemania and we plan to do so again. But we don't care about the money. What we want is shut you two punks up and take those Tag Team Titles. You see my Nightmare are used to having gold around their waists.

New Jack: Aint no thing but a chicken wing. Go talk to your son if you have to but we going to Wrestlemania.

Starr: Well it seems both of these teams are game. We now wait for Dario to make his choice. That's all for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a Video package for Prince Puma. He wants justice for the Bullet Club's actions which cost him his title. He wants Liger for that Aztec Title and he wants it at Wrestlemania.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) 9e34baf552dd15cf6daa1142acd74aed--prince-puma-lucha-underground-libra

Hugo: The Lucha Underground Cup Dos has been so exciting and on our last show we had a special match to challenge Jushin Liger. And it was Mil Mascaras who defeated Cibernetico for that honor.

Melissa: It was one of Mil's biggest victories here in CWX. Can he ride that win into the Aztec title?

Hugo: Let's send it one last time to our guest ring announcer, Kristal Solis.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Ed13db4a92dcef8d74c21c0d858485b8

Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Mil Mascaras - Aztec Title

The Bullet Club members, TMDK & Mil Muertes are ringside for this one. Mil and Liger have a clean wrestling match most of the way here. But then things get a bit more heated and they begin opening up. Mil dropkicks Jushin out of the ring then hits a Flying Body Press out onto him on the floor. The crowd is cheering but as soon as Mascaras stands he is given a Reaper's Trident (Spear) from Mil Muertes! Mascaras was cut in half. The referee immediately issues a yellow card to Muertes. He doesn't care and tosses Mascaras back in the ring. TMDK help up Liger. He goes back into the ring. He gets Mil up... Liger Bomb! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Mascaras kicks out. The Bullet Club as a whole can't believe it. Liger sets him up for Firing Squad. But then Mil headbutts Liger a couple of times. Jushin falls to the mat. Mascaras stands on the top rope... Flying Body Press! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Liger kicks out! Mascaras stays on him. Double Underhook Powerbomb! 1.. 2..

TMDK pull Liger under the ropes! The referee has now issued each of them a yellow card. Los Maximos have run down the steps are going after TMDK. Mascaras climbs the ropes as the ref is trying to get some order. He doesn't see Muertes trip Mascaras causing him to crotch himself on the top buckle. Liger is up. He scales the ropes. Firing Squad (Top Rope Fisherman's Buster)! The referee makes the 3 count.

Winner & Still Champion: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) ALIGER_12251991pwi_0001-1

(As Liger celebrates Prince Puma runs down to check on Mascaras. Then he and Liger just stare at one another.)

Hugo: This was terrible! Bullet Club stole this. Mil Mascaras should be the Aztec Champion. He was fighting 4 on 1!

Melissa: This is what Bullet Club does. They stack the deck and its very hard to overcome the odds.

Hugo: I know but I don't have to like it. Wait it looks like Dario and Catrina have come out of the office.

Dario: Ladies and Gentlemen. It is time for me to announce the match that will represent CWX at Wrestlemania 11. Which will partially take place here in Mexico. After thinking about it long and hard I have made the only decision that makes sense. It will be...

The Latino Nightmare vs The Gangstas!!!

(Catrina turns her head to her brother in shock. You can see her mouthing "What?! But you said..." Dario doesn't respond but instead raises his arms to the cheering crowd that is chanting "CWX!")

Melissa: WOW! We are getting one hell of a match at Mania, Hugo!

Hugo: And the best part is we get to call the action Melissa. Wrestlemania 11 is going to be phenomenal. And don't forget our special Wrestlemania Week show on March 26th. We don't know the card yet but you know it will be full of action and as always violence. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to the office of Carlos Colon. He is joined by his son Carlito.)

Carlos: No me gusto hijo. I don't like that Bullet Club is offering the winner of the Lucha Underground Cup membership in their group.

Carlito: You think they will try to influence the winner?

Carlos: Of course they will. You think the would allow someone like Mascarita Sagrada in their group?

Carlito: You think he can really win it?

Carlos: Why not? He's won 2 matches already. Or even worse what if he does win and they take him in and change him into one of them? I need you to try to talk to the final 8. See where their head is about the whole Bullet Club offer.

(Carlito nods and leaves the office. Carlos is looking at his laptop when in walks Tetsuya Naito.)

Carlos: Naito... que paso?

(Naito says in Spanish he said someone would get hurt. Then he blasts Carlos and slams his head into the desk. He Piledrives him on the floor then applies the Pluma Blanca (Koji Clutch). Carlos is creaming in pain but no one comes to help.

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:48 am

UWF 10th Anniversary Match

Match 1:
Kushida (SCWE)
- vs -
Prince Puma (CWX)

.... Both men enter the ring to nice ovations. They shake hands and the bell sounds. Puma immediately sends out a roundhouse kick but Kushida easily evades it. They tie up and Kushida takes Puma down with an arm drag. They tie up again and Puma does the same. They nod then go in again. Puma does a standing switch into a waistlock. Kushida gets his arm in and separates the grip. He goes into a hammerlock. Puma reverses it. He tries for a hip toss but Kushida lands on his feet. Kushida goes for a Japanese Arm drag but Puma lands on his feet and and goes into a Tilt-A-Whirl headscissors. Scoop slam by Puma. Jumping Legdrop misses and Kushida lands a Soccer Kick right to the small of the back. He goes for the Buzzsaw Kick but Puma lays flat to avoid it. Kips up to his feet as they stand off and the crowd comes to their feet.

The match continues with both men really impressing with their athleticism. Puma catches Kushida with a Copter Bomb for a two count. Kushida hits a Handspring Back Elbow. Then later Puma tries it as well but Kushida kicks the arm out and Puma is in serious pain. He gets him in the Hoverboard Lock but Puma gets to the ropes. They wind up on the apron and Puma catches Kushida with a Frankensteiner sending him hard to the floor. Puma then hits a Asai Moonsault out on Kushida. Both men are down and we see Puma is still holding that elbow from earlier.

They find their way back to the ring. Both men are laying in chops to the other. Then Kushida dropkicks the leg out from Puma and nails the Cartwheel dropkick. He goes for the Back to the Future (Small package driver). But Puma escapes and hits a Spinning Wheel Kick. He has him.... Vertigo ( Spinning Michinoku Driver II)!!! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!!! Kushida kicks out as Puma is still favoring the elbow. Puma goes up top for the 630 Senton... He nails it! But Kushida grabs him into another Hoverboard Lock! Puma is center ring and is crying out in pain. He is trying frantically to find the ropes but he can't get there. He taps!!!!! ....

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #48 (3/10/19)
Page 1 of 1