FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:45 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

The Forsaken have targeted Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel over their perceived "Beauty".

Aztec Champion, Pentagon Dark was attacked before his match with Chris Candido by an unseen assailant then attacked by the Gangstas during the match which led to Candido becoming the new Aztec Champion.

Savio Vega lost his title match against RVD in part to a mistake by his Manager Famous B

Under orders from Dario Cueto, The Gangstas took out Fenix after he challenged Matanza. Now Fenix has been looking to find a partner to defeat them for their belts.

The Great Khali defeated Matanza Cueto in a Dog Collar Match.

Thunder Club defeated The Colony at Sabado Gigante to regain the Trios Championship.

Mil Mascaras failed in his attempt to win the Universal Tile from El Rey De Lucha, After the match he was brutally attacked by Pedro Morales.

Thunder Club's Jushin Liger retained the World Junior title at Wrestlemania over Jungle Boy.

The man behind the Poison Clan was revealed to Drago & the World as Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

(Show opens inside the office of Dario Cueto who is furious.)

Dario: How??!! How could this all happen? My Brother loses?! The Gangstas win?! Bullet Club wins?! And to top all that off. The worst of it all.... That bendejo... Chris Candido is my Aztec Champion???? He's going to Main Event my biggest Show?? I want answers! Heads will roll. Who attacked him before the match? Was it Almas? For revenge for Zelina?

Colon: No one is talking. I just don't know. But we do know the Gangstas attacked him during the match.

Dario: This can't be random. All of this on one show? Someone is conspiring. Is it you Catrina?! You Carlos?! Are you two working together?

Catrina: Me? I hate Candido & The Gangstas as much as you! Could it be father?

Colon: Honestly: I think its all coincidence. I mean Khali defeated Matanza. There was no interference. Dario... We have Aniversario coing up. We can't get bogged down in conspiracy theories.

Catrina: I have no love lost for Carlos, but he's right. Plus I think Khali is ready to leave the Temple.

Dario: What do you mean leave? He isn't going anywhere. You tell him he has to face Matanza one last time. At Aniversario. He can pick any match he wants but Matanza must get revenge. As for that son of a bitch Candido. He defends that title tonight! I don't care what he says. I'm the boss and I want it defended. Maybe we can still get him out my Main Event. Put him against Muertes.

Colon: I'm sorry Jefe. But no one has seen Muertes since Wrestlemania. He's not around.

Dario: More coincidences?? Find me someone, I don't care who. I want Candido's head on a spike!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Shingo Takagi vs Buck Zumhoffe
Las Sicarias vs Jennifer Blake, Alex Gracia & La Rosa Negra
Under The Ring: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger
The Great Khali vs The Crew
Sabu vs Dante Fox
Tigre Uno vs Juventud Guerrera vs Savio Vega
Sports Shop guest: The Gangstas
Main Event: Chris Candido vs ??? - CWX Aztec Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa, this is our last show before Aniversario. We are turning 5 years old!

Melissa: Very exciting time of the year with Wrestlemania ending and what a show that was. That Main Event was insane but was anything more insane than the violence in the Moxley - Mil Muertes match. Maybe the most brutal thing I have ever seen.

Hugo: It was almost hard to watch at some points. But now we look to get our big show set-up tonight. I have been told in our Main Event. The brand new Aztec Champion, Chris Candido must defend that title but we don't know against who yet.

Melissa: Chris Candido, Aztec Champion. I think I threw up a little in my mouth when I said that. Also tonight we The Great Khali in a Handicap Match and some Womens Trios match featuring Las Sicarias.

Hugo: Also tonight. We have a #1 Contenders Match for the SKY Championship with Dante Fox taking on Sabu. And Under The Ring will have as its guest, the World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger. Now to get it all under way please welcome this shows guest ring announcer, Ines Helene.

Melissa: Great... Another Instagram chick...

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) 47132E4F00000578-0-image-a-46_1512646041676

Shingo Takagi vs Buck Zumhoffe

Another RSW competitor coming over to the Temple in their Talent share agreement. Hugo informs us that Shingo will be in the Aztec Warfare Match at Aniversario. Shingo is anxious to prove himself and really lays into Buck. Hitting all types of moves including a DDT, Gutbuster, Knee Drop & a Senton. He then hits the Pumping Bomber that completely destroys Zumhoffe but he doesn't pin him. He hoists him up and finishes it with Made In Japan (Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver).

Winner: Shingo Takagi

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Shingo-Takagi-NJPW-Dominion-645x370

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for the Poison Clan. Roberts does the voice over as we seen footage of him training young wrestlers one being a teenage Drago. He says now that Drago knows his past soon he will want to rejoin the Clan. But at Aniversario he will have to be taught a lesson when his team faces them in a Trios Match.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) 340?cb=20150701223729

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Tumblr_prks9mzbL11vr6rijo1_1280

Shaul: It's yo guurrlll, Shaul Guerrero. And I need to bring out a man that has everyone talking. Pedro Morales. Now Pedro man... I mean bruh.. What was up with what you did to Mil Mascaras at Sabado Gigante. What did he ever do to you?

Morales: First of all. Watch how you speak to me little girl. Or I'll put you over my knee right here. Mascaras didn't do anything. And that's the problem. He never reached out to me when I left Chicky Starr. He never tried to befriend me when I was out here trying to rebuild my career. He just tossed me aside. Well now I tossed him... right on his fat head.

Shaul: I am being told he has requested a match with you at Aniversario....

Morales: And I have accepted. It's time to make the Temple fear me once more. And the way to start is to destroy their "hero" The Legend of Mil Mascaras dies at Aniversario.

(Pedro walks off.)

Shaul: I bet you want me over your knee... perv....

Morales: Did you say something?

Shaul: Uhhh I said Mascaras has some "nerve"....

(Morales leaves again as Shaul gives him the finger to his back.)

Shaul: Back to ringside.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Las Sicarias vs Jennifer Blake, Alex Gracia & La Rosa Negra

Rare to Las Sicarias wrestling together in a Trios Match. It is a spitited affair. The rookie Gracia shows some nice moves. But she is Suplexed on the floor by ACR. Then Rosa Negra is looking for a Top Rope Body Press but Mercedes catches her with a Chair shot mid- air. Ivelisse goes for Disdain but she is slammed across the back with a chair!

By Mercedes Martinez! Mercedes grabs Ivelisse as the crowd is stunned and gives her the Pescadora Buster on the chair! Ivelisse is down holding her neck as Martinez leaves the ring. ACR is screaming at Mercedes as she leaves. Then ACR is spun around and is hit with Earth-Blake by Jennifer. She covers for three.

Winners: Jennifer Blake, Alex Gracia & La Rosa Negra

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Jennifer-blake-010614CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) MV5BYmFlNmU5OTgtM2I2Ni00NDVkLWJkNmItMTViZTYzMGZiNzJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0MTc2Mjg@._V1_CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) 450?cb=20180309002014

Hugo: What the hell just happened?? Mercedes has seemingly turned on Las Sicarias.

Melissa: Ohhh Man. Ivelisse is not moving they're calling for a stretcher, This is bad.

Hugo: Fans... This is a very serious and scary situation. No matter your feelings about Las Sicarias or Ivelisse Velez. No one wants to see someone hurt.

Melissa: I'm being told Shaul Guerrero has Mercedes in the back. Shaul?

(Camera switches to the back.)

Shaul: Mercedes! Please. Can you tell us what happened out there?

Martinez: What happened? Didn't you see it? Truth is Las Sicarias was holding me back. I should have been at Wrestlemania. I should have beaten Tessa. But I am missing out on opportunities. No more. Mercedes Martinez is on her own!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the catacombs under the Temple. We see Pentagon Dark walking, then he comes face to face with Fenix. Their conversation is in Spanish with subtitles provided.)

Fenix: Penta...

Pentagon: No... There was an agreement. We don't talk to each other. We don't know each other. Get out of my way.

Fenix: You lost your title because of the Gangstas. You're going to let them get away with that?

Pentagon: You know me better than that. You know me better than anyone. What do you think?

Fenix: I think the best revenge is to take their titles away from them.

Pentagon: No way! I'm not joining with you. The pact was clear. We walk our own paths.

Fenix: We said that when you joined the Nightmare. But now..

Pentagon: But now nothing! I will take care of the Gangstas. You will leave me be.

Fenix: Please... Brot....

Pentagon: Don't you say it! We are nothing! I walk alone. I need no one because I'm Pentagon Dark....

Fenix: Cero Miedo... Yeah I know the line. But I hoped that after I lost you to Sullivan and his group that one day you would be free of him. Now you are. And I gave you your space. But like it or not. We are family And what families do is make sure we have each other's backs. I didn't do that for you. I was wrong. I'm sorry. But I'm here now in front of you. Asking you to move forward together.

Pentagon: Move forward. That's what I'm doing. And I'm doing it alone... Now get out of my way...

(Pentagon Dark brushes by Fenix)

Fenix: Fine, you walk alone then... but you will always be my brother...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. I have as my guest tonight, the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger. Welcome to the show. I asked that you come without your usual mouthpiece Stephen Amell. I know your English is not perfect but I wanted some candid answers from you..

Liger: Okay. Let's go with it. Very busy..

Diaz: Fair enough. First I wanted to congratulate you on your successful title defense at Wrestlemania. But I must ask this question. Was it necessary to snap the arm of Jungle Boy?

Liger: I hear this many time from people. They say.. You break Jungle Boy arm. Why? He good young man. Well let me say this. I beat him up that match. I try to pin and he kick out. I try again. Again he kick out. I put him in Kimura. He no quit. What should I do? Say okay. I give up Jungle Boy. You take title?

Diaz: I see What you're saying I think. If he would have tapped out. You wouldn't have broken his arm.

Liger: Correct. I do what I must to remain World Champion. His injury is his fault.

Diaz: At the upcoming Aniversario Show you are defending against Tiger Mask. Some are questioning why. He's not been active in singles competition recently.

Liger: Not here in CWX. But he is very active in Japan & he is a legend there. I wanted to show Black Thunder defends this belt against anyone in the World.

Diaz: Black Thunder. Let's talk about that. You adopted that moniker when you formed Thunder Club. But there is some confusion. Are you Thunder Club or are you Bullet Club?                                                          

Liger: When "Magnum" Cole come to me about being Bullet Club. He say to me. I will run my own Chapter. We are all Bullet Club but I am Bullet Club, Mexico. But I do not like the name. I say I want to call it Thunder Club. Cole love the name and give his blessing.

Diaz: So Adam Cole is the leader and the great Jushin Liger takes orders from him?

Liger: Ahhh. And there it is. I heard you would do something like this. But I am not fooled. Jushin Liger run Thunder Club as I see fit. No one interfere. WE are all Bullet Club and work towards one goal. To dominate UWF.

Diaz: Let's change gears. While you were successful at Wrestlemania, Mil Muertes was not. In fact he hasn't been seen since. What is his status? Is he still a part of Thunder Club?

Liger: He is. But after that I have no comment on MIl Muertes.

Diaz: Well that's certainly a suspicious stance. Is he hurt? Is he...

Liger: Ms Diaz. If you are so anxious to talk about the Man of Thousand Death. Maybe I can arrange you to speak to him alone. Would you like that?

Diaz: .... Well look at that. We are out of time. But thank you for this and good luck in the future.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for The Colony. They say they will exercise their rematch clause at Aniversario against Thunder Club for the Trios Titles.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) 75e060071d14337f3f34760300d78543

Hugo: We have not yet gotten an update on Ivelisse but we know she has been taken to a nearby medical facility. WE will let you know if any news breaks. Now its time to see the man who shockingly defeated the Monster Matanza at Sabado Gigante. The Great Khali.

Melissa: Against not 1 but 2 men, As in the team of Mr Cisco & B-Boy of the Crew.

Hugo: Let's go to the ring!

The Great Khali vs The Crew

The Crew try to attack the Giant but it's pointless. He just Khali Chops them down. He then slams B-Boy then slams Mr Cisco right on top of him. He gives them both Punjabi Plunges then covers each with one hand. 1.. 2.. 3.

Winner: The Great Khali

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) 170px-The_Great_Khali_%289401098694%29

(He then asks for the microphone.)

Khali: Daro say I fite Mah.. Mata... his brotha ahgin. Khali pick mash. So Khali chooz...

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Maxresdefault

Khali: PUNJABI PRISON!

Hugo: A Punjabi Prison Match has been added to Aniversario!

Melissa: That's insane! Did he say Dario told him to choose the match?

Hugo: You're asking me to translate Khali? I can barely translate to English!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: With Rob Van Dam successfully retaining the SKY Title at Sabado Gigante he needs an opponent for Aniversario. We will find out who that is now.

Melissa: Well I'm sure we must point out that one of these men is Rob's Tag Team Partner, Sabu.

Hugo: The other is the former SKY Champion, Dante Fox. This should be good.

Sabu vs Dante Fox - #1 Contender Match for SKY Championship  

This is a lightning fast battle as both men throw caution to the wind. Fox hits Fox Catcher on Sabu for a near fall. Sabu gets Fox in a Modified Camel Clutch that he escapes. They fight outside the ring. Where Sabu tosses a chair into the face of Dante. Later Fox hits an STO on the Ring apron. Fox goes for a Springboard 450 but Sabu gets his knees up. Piledriver by Sabu. Then he grabs the chair... Arabian Facebuster! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Sabu

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Tenor

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Every year Dario makes this Special Triple Threat Match before Aztec Warfare. A lot at stake here.

Melissa: Yes. So the winner of this match will enter Aztec Warfare last. #20. The loser enters 1st! And the kicker. Whoever is not involved in the finish is out the match!

Hugo:I know to some this doesn't sound fair but that's Dario for you. Never doing what others would do.

Tigre Uno vs Juventud Guerrera vs Savio Vega

Wild match that sees Juvi hits Juice Splash on Savio for a near fall. Tigre Uno hits a Sunset Flip from the top to Guerrera for a two count. The end comes after Vega lays out Guerrera with a Carribbean Kick. Uno hits a Backstabber on Savio and covers but Famous B puts Savio's foot on the ropes. Tigre Uno thinks he won but Savio school boys him with a handful of tights.

Winner: Savio Vega

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Zzzzd95o_Savio2_L

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are back in Dario's office where there are the voices of women yelling. Dario has his hands over his ears.

Dario: If you cackling hens don't shut up. I'm going to send for my brother to come in here.

(They all stop yelling.)

Dario: Better. ONE at a time. Amanda?

ACR: It's REALLY simple Dario. You saw what Mercedes did to Ivelisse. This has to be answered. I want her at Aniversario. I want blood.

Dario: And I agree with you. So yes. You have that match. Now please... leave and go check on Ivelisse at the hospital.

(ACR leaves. Leaving Toni Storm, Raquel, Hania.)

Dario: Toni?

Storm: It's simple. I'm not on the Aniversario show. That's unacceptable.

Dario: You were supposed to face Mercedes on that Show for the title. Obviously that's not happening now. So instead I have decided to do something else. You will team up once again with Raquel & Hania. And you will face The Forsaken in a match. Okay?

Storm: I guess, but that's not a Title Match.

Dario: Oh but it is.... Because that match will crown the first ever Women's Trios Champions.

Hania: That works for me.

Storm: Okay Dario... But I'm not forgetting about the Reina Del Templo Title.

Dario: I'm sure you wouldn't but I wish you could forget how to find my office. Now every one... Get out.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I have with me still the CWX Tag Team Champions. The Gangstas. Gentlemen, you have held these titles for over 16 months. Now what?

Mustafa: Maaaan, we want us the World Titles fo real.

New Jack: We've whooped everybody's ass here in the Temple. Time for some new herb to get jacked. Ya feel me?

Starr: I usually say Chicky understands. But honestly Chicky has no clue what you said...

(Out walks Fenix.)

Mustafa: Aww Maaan... Not this Dude again...

New Jack: Aint you had enough son? You aint even got yourself a partner.

Chicky: It's true brother. Give it up already...

Fenix: I don't care. Partner or not. In the ring or right here I am going to tear you two apart.

(Fenix attacks them on his own. He is is getting the better of him for a second but its a numbers game. The Gangstas fight back and Mustafa clocks Fenix with a Slapjack. New Jack grabs a cable and wraps it around his neck. Then sends Fenix over a railing and is hanging him!. Fenix is choking. Then in runs Pentagon Dark with a chair. He is wallopping both members of The Gangstas. He is flailing away. Mustafa is bleeding. He and New Jack are trying to run away. Chicky is standing there and Pentagon lays him out with a chair shot too. The crowd is going crazy as Pentagon grabs the mic after helping up Fenix.)

Pentagon: Gangstas... This has been coming for a long time... Finally at Aniversario. You are going to pay for all your crimes. You try to hurt my brother Fenix. But you forget... Blood is Thicker than water. And we are going to dance in your blood. Because I am Pentagon Dark & This is Fenix! CERO MIEDO!!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) 140bead483fecd16c92ae395086466e6

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Aztec Warfare. It shows clips from past ones then shows a couple of the entrants for this year. Shingo Takagi, Amazing Red, Andrade Almas, Savio Vega, LAX & Tigre Uno.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Aztec-warfare-Lucha-Underground-660x316

Hugo: It's time for our Main Event. Who does Chris Candido have to defend against?

Melissa: I have no idea. But whoever it is will become the most popular man in the Temple when he's announced.

Hugo: The crowd is already booing Candido as he is led to the ring by Jumpin Jeff Farmer. Lets send back to Guest Announcer Ines Helene.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Ines-Helene-la-Kim-Kardashian-sueca

Main Event: Chris Candido w/Jumpin Jeff Farmer vs ???? - CWX Aztec Championship

Crowd is already hostile. Chanting "Culero" And then F*ck You Candido" as he removes his "MAKE CWX GREAT... FOR ONCE" shirt. Farmer is wearing a "Mexico for Commonwealth" hat over his American flag bandana. The announcer begins but isn't aware of the opponent. Then this happens....

Welcome Back!:

The Temple believers have lost their collective minds. They are dancing, jumping up and down. ADR is in the Temple and he's here to stop Chris Candido from going to Aniversario. Candido looks shell shocked from this Alberto enters the ring and just tears into Chris. He is bashing him with punches. He then gets him up and Suplexes him. He sends him into the corner. He puts him in the tree of woe.  He goes to the far corner but before he can attack JJF is on the apron freeing Chris.

The crowd boos as Jeff helps Candido out on the floor. They never see Alberto who comes over and knocks their heads together. Alberto then sends Chris flying into the crowd. Security has to rush over to keep the hateful crowd from tearing him apart. El Rey De Lucha and Melina have come out to the top of the stairs to watch the action. Del Rio meanwhile continues the assault. He throws chairs on top of Candido. as he tries to crawl to safety. He is able to rake the eyes of ADR then scramble towards the ring. He slides in looking like he just got jumped by a half dozen men. In comes ADR but Candido catches him with a clothesline. Now Candido looks to mete out some punishment of his own. He gives him the Greatest Suplex in the World. Then he hits the Jersey Jam. He covers 1.. 2..

No! Kick out by Alberto! Candido sets ADR up for the Blonde Bombshell but but he counters into a Super Powerslam! Del Rio applies the Cross Armbreaker. Farmer grabs the leg of Chris and pulls it to the ropes just as Candido starts to tap. The referee saw it but there's no DQs in the Temple. He waves off the Submission. Farmer raises his arms to the booing crowd in celebration. ADR grabs him by the hair and flips him over the ropes. Then lays him out with a Superkick as the crowd pops. But he is hit with a low blow from behind! Candido grabs him... MAGA-Plex (Half Nelson Suplex). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Chris Candido

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20) Slamboree00EC5

(The crowd is furious as Candido grabs his belt and puts JJF over his shoulder and gets out of Dodge. The crowd gives a standing ovation to Alberto Del Rio. He bows to them then leaves. The crowd now turns their attention to El Rey De Lucha still watching. They begin to chant "Mexico!" El Rey & Melina look around the capacity crowd. They say nothing just take in the chants.)

Hugo: Something I have never thought I would see. The Believers have made it known. They are backing El Rey De Lucha at Aniversario.

Melissa: They would back anyone against Candido, Hugo. Even a man like El Rey.

Hugo: Fans... That is our cue. I don't know what to say. This has been an extraordinary night and its just the beginning. CWX is turning 5 years old and we want you to be part of the party. Aniversario! We will leave you with a graphic for the card. For Melissa Santos, I am Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

ANIVERSARIO '20

The Poison Clan vs Drago, Mistico & Lacey Lane
Pedro Morales vs Mil Mascaras
The Forsaken vs Toni Storm, Raquel & Hania The Huntress - Women's Trios Championship
Rob Van Dam vs Sabu - CWX SKY Championship
Thunder Club vs The Colony - CWX Trios Championship
Mercedes Martinez vs Amanda Carolina Rodriguez - La Reina Del Templo Championship
The Gangstas vs Fenix & Pentagon Dark - CWX Tag Team Championship
Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Tiger Mask - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Aztec Warfare
The Great Khali vs Matanza Cueto - Punjabi Prison Match
Main Event: El Rey De Lucha vs Chris Candido - CWX Universal Championship

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the parking lot. We see Mercedes Martinez throw her bag in a car trunk. She gets in the passenger seat. We never see who is driving.)

Martinez: So... you saw?.

Male Driver: I did.

Martinez: I didn't mean to hurt her that bad. But the point had to be made.

Male Driver: It did. We talked about this. You having regrets?

(Mercedes stares out the window.)

Martinez: No... I thought I would, but I really don't care. She wont be the last to get stretchered out.

Male Driver: No she wont. By the time we're through. Every one will be laying broken at your feet.

(Mercedes smiles... the first smile she's had in a very long time.)

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #60 (4/09/20)
Page 1 of 1