FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15)   CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Lucha Libre. In the caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competiton and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqNGoAwYYk8

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

On today's Show...
Shinsuke Nakamura vs El Mariachi Loco
New Latino Nightmare vs Angelico, Super Fly & Human Tornado
La Rosa Negra vs Saturyne vs Jennifer Blake - 3 Way Dance
Main Event: Jos LeDuc vs TNT

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome once again to Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! We are here in the Arena México in Mexico City. Juvi everyone is still buzzing about last week's Main Event and the actions of one Pedro Morales.

Juvi: I gotta say, I'm feeling Pedro right now. Dude went for his. Speaking of Main Events we got a great one tonight.

Hugo: That's right. After what happened last week, Lumberjack Jos LeDuc faces TNT. Also on todays show, the debut of Shinsuke Nakamura and more! But right now we have el Jefe, the Boss Dario Cueto in the ring.

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) A8bd9c9e-c01c-47e6-8ce9-00703fd74a0c_zpslj8mmznm

Dario: I am Dario Cueto. The new owner and promoter of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! Welcome to my temple! As you saw from last show's Main Event, we do things differently. While I was watching that match last show. I thought no disqualification, No countouts was a great idea. So now I have a better one. From now on EVERY match in CWX will be competed with No Disqualifications and No Countouts! We are going to settle things with winners and losers. BUT do not think that means there are no rules. If a competitor goes too far in breaking the rules the referee will issue him a yellow card. Which means a fine will be levied. What can get you a yellow card? Outside interference, if you run-in to help someone you get a yellow card and so does the person you help. If someone does not listen to the referee and not breaking when told or just going too far he can issue you a Yellow as well. But believe me they have been instructed to give you a lot of leeway. Still don't push the issue. Because if you get 3 yellow cards? I'll suspend you for 30 days. AND under no circumstance may anyone touch my referees. If you do I'll fire you on the spot. Now...Let's get on with show!

Shinsuke Nakamura W/Black Lotus vs El Mariachi Loco

Loco does a few arm drags and a headscissors but Nakamura hits a Yakuza Kick. He hits a Death Valley Driver. Then unleashes the Boma Ye (Knee strike to the face of a seated or kneeling opponent,

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura 6:37

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) Nakamura

Juvi: Nakamura made short work of El Mariachi Loco.

Hugo: Is it true that Mariachi Loco was working at the Burrito stand down the block and Dario Cueto hired him?

Juvi: I thought that's how he found you.

We get a video package on Fenix. He says like the legendary Bird of Fire he will always be reborn from the Ashes. So when you thnk he's down Fenix will again rise!
CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) Dda683dc-c782-4fe4-b60e-b3a57116f79f_zpsm9aytzbo

Angelico, Human Tornado & Super Fly vs The New Latino Nightmare (Drago, Dr X & Pentagon JR)

(Angelico starts and is having his way with the heel group at first. He hits a slam and a springboard Moonsault on Dr X. Tag into HT who does some dancing but gets his face kicked n by Pentagon. Pumphandle Suplex by Pentagon for a 2 count. He He sends Tornado into the ropes but HT does a forward roll into a spring dropkick. Tornado DDT. Tag into Super Fly who does a High Cross Body. 1.. 2.. NO! Broken up by Drago. They send Fly into the corner an triple team him with kicks and stomps.

The others come in the ring and start brawling. Dr X is outside. Angelico goes for a Tope but X cracks him wth a Chair! Tornado is whipped into the ringpost. They now have Super Fly isolated. Drago hits a Running Blockbuster. Dr X does a Double Underhook Facebuster. Then Pentagon comes in and hits 3 Up 3 Down. (Half Cradle Powerbomb Driver). Drago and Dr X stop the others from interfering as the ref counts to 3.)

Winners: The New Latino Nightmare 9:09

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) NEW%20LATINO%20NIGHTMARE_zpspmapcy9i

Hugo: Juice. Your thoughts on seeing these men who are calling themselves The New Latino Nightmare.

Juvi: You know....Mistico, Psicosis & Myself were the originals. We were former World Champions. I look at these guys..... They're good, so far. But you got a LONG way to go before you can claim to be what we were. So until that time they just a couple of fugazi bustas trying to catch a rep off me and mi primos.

Hugo: You tell it like it is, amigo.

Juvi: Siempre'

(Camera switches backstage to the office of Dario Cueto. He is joined by Carlos Colon.)

Colon: I saw the numbers. Last show was a big success.

Dario: Success is too strong a word. I prefer to say...a good start.

Colon: So. What do we do about Pedro? Konnan is hot. He wants blood.

Dario: Excellente. That's what I want. Violence is what sells. Next week Pedro Morales will defend the Universal Championship against Konnan.

(Carlos silently nods.)

Dario: You know what else sells? Sex.

Colon: I bought 3 of the hottest Female fighters out there. They not only beautiful but they can fight! They will show you what they can do tonight.

Dario: Good. I hope you are right but what about the 2 I asked for.

Colon: I made contact. They want to come here next show. Then they will decide.

(Dario just folds his hands and gives a slight smile.)

Video package featuring Girl Dynamite, Jennifer Blake.

(Back to ringside.)

Hugo: It's time for some Luchadoras action, Juice.

Juvi: You know the ladies...They love the Juice.

Hugo: That's what you tell me. But I know the CWX fans will love this match.

La Rosa Negra vs Saturyne vs Jennifer Blake - 3 Way Dance

(La Rosa Negra comes out first and gives the fans a little Twerkin show. All 3 women are very popular with crowd and they all shake hands before the bell. Once it rings though the niceties are done. Blake hits a Around the World Arm drag on Rosa. Then tries the same on Saturyne but she counters into a faceplant. Saturyne hits the ropes and nails Blake with a dropkick sending her to the floor. Rosa hits a Pescada out on her. The crowd loves it. Saturyne then hits a Springboard Somersault Suicida on both women which really gets a pop.

On the outside Blake whips Saturyne into the barrier. She turns only to be Belly to belly suplexed on the floor by La Rosa Negra. Rosa rolls back in as does Saturyne. Saturyne goes for a Bulldog but Rosa counters it into a Back Suplex. She hits the ropes and nails a Legdrop. She covers but Blake is in she grabs Rosa and hits a an inverted Suplex. The crowd lets out an Ohhhhh. Then Blake goes for a Figure Four  on Saturyne. But she rolls her up 1.. 2.. NO! Blake kicks Saturyne right in the ribs. She scoop Slams her to the Mat and goes up top. She leaps but Rosa gets her knees up. Blake is hurt holding her ribs. Saturyne is up top...Moonsault onto Blake. Rosa Helps hold her down. 1.. 2.. 3!

Jennifer Blake is Eliminated.

Jennifer is not happy. She punches the mat in disgust and heads to the back. Rosa hits a spin kick to the mid-section of Saturyne. She whips her into the buckle then nails a corner dropkick. Saturyne slumps to a seated position. La Rosa Negra backs up and Does her Twerk Attack. Bouncing her backside into the head of Saturyne in a rapid fashion.

Fans are chanting "That was Awesome" The announcers are laughing at the response. La Rosa hits Saturyne with a TKO. She goes up possibly looking for the Rose Splash. But Saturyne is up with her. They battle it out and Saturyne Superplexes her. But she holds on the the ropes with her legs she pulls herself right up....Moonsault! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Saturyne 14.52

(Fans are giving a standing ovation as Saturyne and Rosa shake hands and bow to the approving crowd.)

Hugo: What a way to kick off our Luchadora division!

Juvi: These ladies did their thing as well as any dude. I give credit where its due...Great Match.

Hugo: That's high praise from Juventud Guerrera and it doesn't come easy folks.

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop)

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) 0

Starr: Buenas Noches. Welcome to the Sports Shop. Tonight I have here, The Raging Bull, Manny Fernandez. Welcome.

Fernandez: What do you want to ask Chicky? I'm not much for interviews.

Starr: Well I want to ask what you think about what Pedro Morales did last week?

Fernandez: What do I think? I think it was bold, calculating and downright dirty. Something I'd do myself. So I don't have a big problem with it. He didn't hit ME with the belt. But I got a question for you, Chicky Starr.

Starr: Para yo? Si..yes ok...

Fernandez: Aren't you the manager for that old, over-rated Wanna be tough guy?

Starr: I think you must be mistaken. I am the manager of Hercules Ayala.

Fernandez: That's who I'm speaking about! You tell that washed up can of paint. That the Raging Bull isn't finished with his ass yet.

Starr: Well why don't you tell him yourself.

(Fernandez turns around and Hercules Ayala is there they start throwing haymakers right there smashing through the set of the Sports Shop. They continue to just trade blows through out the back it takes just about every security officer and some of the wrestlers to separate them.

(Camera back to ringside)

Hugo: Those 2 guys want to destroy each other!

Juvi: The 2 guys in the ring do too!

Hugo: Rose Acosta has the introductions.

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) Large

Main Event: Jos LeDuc w/El Profe' vs TNT

(Rosa finishes the introductions. The bell rings but neither man moves they just stare at one another. Jos is twitching you can see the rage building. Meanwhiile TNT is in a Martial Arts stance studying his opponent. Jos Charges and TNT dives out the way and starts unleashing kicks and chops to the Mad Lumberjack. TNT grabs a wristlock, runs up the ropes and comes down with a Tomahawk chop. TNT hits the ropes and hits a running clothesline but LeDuc doesn't move. Then wipes out TNT with his own!

LeDuc begins to go on offense. Choking TNT on the ropes. Referee calls for the break so Jos backs off a minute. Then his manager helps choking him when the ref's back is turned. Then Jos fish hooks the mouth. Profe' grabs a chair and slides it in the ring. LeDuc slams it to the back of TNT. Then he starts to drive the chair into the windpipe of TNT. The ref is again admonishing him. He lifts the chair to hit the ref but stops because Profe' reminds him it will cost him his job.

Jos turns back to TNT who hits a jumping enzuguiri which knocks the chair right into LeDuc's face. TNT covers 1.. 2..

No! Jos kicks out. TNT gets up hits the ropes and nails El Profe' with a Baseball Slide. TNT Picks up the chair and smashes it down on the chest of LeDuc. He goes to the 2nd rope and Splashes Jos with the chair on his chest. Its hurt both guys but TNT covers again for a 2 count. TNT pulls Jos up. He goes for a slam but the big man is hard to lift. TNT drops him down Jos hits a headbutt. Then a throat Lift. Referee can do nothing about it. He finally drops him to the mat. Covers 1.. 2.. NO, he barely kicks out.

El Profe' enters the ring now. He and Jos trap TNT's arms in the ropes then picks up the chair. The referee has seen enough he pulls out a yellow card and warns Jos & El Profe'. Profe's jumps back out quickly. LeDuc lifts the Chair and heads towards a defenseless TNT who spits the Green Mist into LeDuc's eyes! LeDuc is down with his manager trying to clear his eyes with some water he grabbed from a fan. Meanwhile the referee helps to free TNT from the ropes. He goes over and grabs El Profe' He nails the Caribbean Kick (Spinning heel kick). He turns and his crushed with a Chair Shot. He lifts the lifeless body of TNT and hits the One arm Backbreaker. He gets the 3 count.                                                                    
Winner: Jos LeDuc 19:37

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15) 034_sLEDUC_00000000pwi_0001-3336741160

Hugo: Jos LeDuc certainly made use of the new rules here in CWX.

Juvi: Hey! No DQ means No DQ! Looks like the 5th Ninja Turtle got crushed tonight.

Hugo: Thank you for joining us folks. Make sure to join us again next show as Pedro Morales will defend the Universal Championship against Konnan. Hasta Luego!

(Camera switches to somewhere in the vast catacombs in the underbelly of the Temple. We see a dark room with a small fire burning and The New Latino Nightmare crouched by the fire. And unseen figure speaks in Spanish but we have subtitles.

????: Well done my acolytes. Tonight was just the first step but it was an important one. Continue to follow my word and we will take this company and the entire UWF and bend it to our whim. These men and women all live in a dream world. But we will show them their Nightmares have come to reality...

The New Latino Nightmare: Si Maestro......

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #02 (3/26/15)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: