FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:47 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Despite Dario and the entire CWX roster & fans wanting him dead, Chris Candido is undefeated here in CWX.

Thunder Club obtains new members in Taiji Ishimori & El Phantasmo.

Mercedes Martinez & Sara Del Rey have been warring over the La Reina Del Templo Title.

Serpentico has been looking for someone under orders from an unseen leader. He makes contact saying he believes he's found them.

Under orders from Dario Cueto, The Gangstas took out Fenix after he challenged Matanza.

El Rey De Lucha won the Gift of the Gods Amulet. Which means he can challenge for any title whenever he wants.

Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger has obtained a rematch with Marty Scurll for FINAL BATTLE and it will be for the World Junior Heavyweight Championship.

(Show opens in a Doctor's office. Fenix is there and is undergoing tests. Then the Doctor sits with Fenix with his discoveries.)

Fenix: Okay Doctor. I can go back to the Temple now?

Doctor: I'm afraid not Fenix. Our tests show you are still not cleared from concussion protocol.

Fenix: I don't care. I will sign a waiver....

Doctor: No.... you wont. I'm sorry but concussions are serious business. There is no waiver I will let you sign. You can not compete until you clear protocol.

Fenix: How long will that be?

Doctor: There's no way to know. Everyone is different. It could be a week it could be 6 months..... It could be... never.

Fenix: Doctor, I know you have to say all of this but know what I'm telling you. I will get my revenge on The Gangstas and whoever was behind that attack. That... I guarantee.

Doctor: I don't doubt you. But it wont be in a CWX match. At least not yet. Be patient. Your brain needs to heal. When it does I will clear you immediately.

Fenix: When that happens you will have even more work.

Doctor: More work? I don't understand.

Fenix: You see you will have 2 patients instead of one when I beat the holy hell out of New Jack & Mustafa.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Drago vs Buck Zumhoffe
The Colony vs Thunder Club
Nidia Guenard vs Toni Storm
Chris Candido vs Curry Man
LAX vs Los Maximos
Sports Shop guest: Mercedes Martinez
Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Pedro Morales - CWX Universal Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Feliz Navidad & Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich side by side with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa we are just days away from FINAL BATTLE.

Melissa: Feliz Navidad to you Hugo, mi amigo. And tonight we get the final card for FINAL BATTLE and its quite a show.

Hugo: But lets not gloss over whats happening here tonight as Jushin Liger defends the Universal Championship against former Champion, Pedro Morales.

Melissa: Pedro has wanted that title back in the worst way. I go on record tonight that he will do it!

Hugo: That's quite the statement. Not sure I can back you on that one. Also tonight we get the debut of Toni Storm and we will hear from La Reina del Templo, Mercedes Martinez. But right now to get it started here is this week's guest announcer, Amirah Dyme.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Hqdefault

Drago vs Buck Zumhoffe

Drago has been spinning his wheels since the destruction of the Latino Nightmare but he gets on track tonight with an impressive showing. Beating Buck with a running Blockbuster followed by Dragonfire (Running twisting Moonsault Plancha).

Winner: Drago

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) 85e1ac02a60cc1644f062ea7d725fecc--wrestling-stars-lucha-underground

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Dante Fox. He says its time to get past his losing of the SKY Title and get back to the top of the food chain in the Temple.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) TztUrdyq_400x400

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Drhopx_uuaefwwy_1

Shaul: It's yo gurl... Shaul Guerrero and with me right now is the King of the Hunt, I'm talking about one King Cuerno. Cuerno you got some new prey at FINAL BATTLE.

Cuerno: Yes.... The hunter has picked up the scent. And at FINAL BATTLE it will lead me to Pentagon Dark & that Aztec Championship.

Shaul: Pentagon Dark is serious business. Not many want anything to do with him. Why are you different?

Cuerno: I fear no beast. No matter how vicious. A true hunter does not go after weak prey. He faces the toughest challenges and this one will be my toughest.

Shaul: You called him a beast. Is that wise?

Cuerno: I mean no disrespect. But have you seen him inside the ring? His ferociousness has no equal. So the term beast is warranted and earned. It will be an honor to take him down.

Shaul: You know... Sometimes the Hunter gets devoured by the Beast, just saying.

Cuerno: If that is to be my fate, so be it. But I am the supreme hunter and in the ens Pentagon Dark will be just another trophy on my wall.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

The Colony vs Thunder Club(Owens, Ishimori & Phantasmo) w/Stephen Amell

The Colony do a nice job early on keeping BC off their game but things start to turn around and soon they are in control. Ishimori catches Soldier Ant with the Bloody Cross for the win.

Winners: Thunder Club

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Bloody%2BCross

Hugo: We learned at the end of our last show that this group will represent Bullet Club at FINAL BATTLE when they challenge Tres Tigres for the Trios Titles.

Melissa: Tres Tigres have been great as Champions but this might be their toughest test to date.

Hugo: Well to be great Champions you have to fend off great Challenges. Speaking of Challenges Pedro will be challenging for the top prize in the Temple in our Main Event later. Don't you dare miss it!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto. He is joined by Catrina Cueto & Carlos Colon.)

Carlos: I think we have the final Card, Dario.

Dario: Let's hear what you added.

Carlos: Tres Tigres vs Bullet Club. Pentagon Dark vs King Cuerno you knew about. We've added the Forsaken vs Jennifer Blake, La Negra Rosa & Spanish Red.

Dario: Spanish Red? She hasn't won a match all year. This is FINAL BATTLE. I need the best of CWX on this show. Find a replacement. Tonight. What else?

Catrina: Chris Candido will face Amazing Red.

Dario: Too easy. Red is very good but I am sick of this Star Spangled Buffoon winning here. Let's make it a Triple Threat.

Carlos: We could add Texano?

Dario: Yes... Let's do that. Anything else?

Carlos: Drago vs Dragon Azteca Jr

Catrina: The rest will be in a Battle Royal Dark Match to open the Pre-Show.

Dario: It's okay.... But I need something more. Call Boesch... I want the Killer Baes here. Las Sicarias have been crying about getting a shot at the World Titles. Lets give them a chance to back up that talk.

Carlos: I'll get right on it.

Dario: Excellent.... Because when the year ends. I want a World Champion in my Temple....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: For a while one of the hottest names in the Women's division in the UWF was Toni Storm, but she took a hiatus but she has returned and she's here in the Temple.

Melissa: It is a great coup for us here in CWX. If you haven't seen her before then get ready because this woman can get it done inside the squared circle.

Nidia Guenard vs Toni Storm

Nidia is outclassed here and it shows early on. Toni gives her a mat wrestling lesson before opening up some striking then moving on to high impact moves. She finally mercifully ends it with Storm Zero (Air Raid Crash onto Knee). It's an easy 1.. 2.. 3.

Winner: Toni Storm

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) S-l300

Hugo: Toni with a VERY impressive showing.

Melissa: She has a mic. I think she wants to say something.

Storm: Thank you Temple faithful! I am so happy to be once again doing what I love. But I'm not here to just beat anyone. I want the best in competition. Because that's how I roll.

(Out walks Catrina Cueto.)

Catrina: I am so glad to hear that Ms Storm. And to show you that CWX is the only place you can get that. You are being added to FINAL BATTLE. You will team up with LaRosa Negra & Jennifer Blake...... against the Forsaken. Welcome to CWX. That's how WE roll.

(Catrina smirks as Toni nods her head in approval.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: WEll Melissa... It's our least favorite time of the program. Chris Candido is heading towards the ring.

Melissa: The most hated man in the Temple by far and with good reason. This man has no respect for our country or culture. He's here to try to prove that Mexico and other Latin countries are inferior. Well maybe tonight Curry Man can humble him.

Hugo: We can only hope.

Chris Candido vs Curry Man  

Candido grabs the mic and cuts a promo on the greatness of the USA. He then says he thinks CWX is poorly run and needs a better leader than Dario. He calls for him to be impeached and instead put someone like himself in charge. The match is hotly contested. CM hits a running Corner Lariat into a waistlock DDT. He looks for Spicy Drop but Candido escapes and hits a Russian Leg Sweep that sends Curry's head into the buckle. He then puts him on the top rope and delivers the Blonde Bombshell. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Chris Candido

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Chris-candido-skip-death

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the catacombs where we see Matanza in a dark cell, Dario is thee with him.)

Dario: Permiso mi Hermano. But I could not let the match with Fenix take place. I know you would destroy him and I can't lose another big draw like that so soon after Puma. I haven't told anyone else but I will have you as a part of FINAL BATTLE afterall. Where you can exercise your insatiable appetite, for violence.

LAX w/Konnan vs Los Maximos

This is a wild match that brought the crowd to their feet a few times. Lots of high spots from both teams. Jose hit a running Death Valley Driver on Ortiz for a near fall. Santana gave Joel a Piledriver but the ensuing cover was interrupted by Jose. Maximos look for Spanish Fly on Santana but Konnan is able to shake the ropes causing Joel to slip off and Ortiz hits a a German Superplex on Jose. Then Santana hits a Double knee Facebreaker and pins Joel.

Winners: LAX

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) LAX-500x280

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for the CWX Tag Team Champions, The Gangstas. They say they got Piper & Orton to sign a Title Match under "Temple Rules". Now the refs can't take it away from them. They are about to Hijack the World Tag Team Titles.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) B66127ac636f072ccb920253a3999707--new-jack-jack-oconnell

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight we have a special guest. She is La Reina Del Templo, Mercedes Matinez.

Martinez: Gracias Chicky, always a pleasure to be on the Sports Shop.

Starr: No, Thank You. Thank you for bringing class to the Temple by being our Queen. But since you have won this title there has been an old adversary of yours sticking her nose in your business.

Martinez: Sara Del Rey.... A Former World Champion, someone who was once a big deal in this sport. But now... just an after-thought. A has-been who is trying to relive her glory years by trying to take my title. Well Sara, you must be getting Alzheimers. There is NO WAY you can ever measure up to me. You see once I'm done with you I'm setting my sights on your old title.

Starr: Old title? You mean the World Women's Championship?

Martinez: You're damn right. For too long I've stood on the sidelines. Being content to just dominate my home territory. It's time to take this steamroller to the next level. The highest level.

Starr: Chicky can understand this. He too operates only on the highest mountain.

Martinez: Exactly. With myself and the rest of Las Sicarias dominating everyone we face there's nothing left to do than rule the entire industry.

Starr: And what great rulers you will be. That is all the time for this week for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Final Battle.)

Pre-Show Battle Royal
Drago vs Dragon Azteca Jr
The Forsaken vs Jennifer Blake, La Rosa Negra & Toni Storm
Rob Van Dam vs Andrade "Cien" Almas - CWX SKY Championship
Chris Candido vs Amazing Red vs Texano
Tres Tigres vs Thunder Club - CWX Trios Titles
Mercedes Martinez vs Sara Del Rey - Reina Del Templo Championship
Pentagon Dark vs King Cuerno - Aztec Championship
The Fabulous Baes vs Las Sicarias - UWF World Womens Tag Team Championship
Jon Moxley vs Mil Muertes - Intercontinental Championship
The Gangstas vs Rowdy Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff - UWF World Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Marty Scurll - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship

Hugo: Even with a huge World Title Match coming up at FINAL BATTLE, Jushin Liger still has to defend his Universal Championship tonight.

Melissa: Black Thunder wont be able to defend it at FINAL BATTLE so he has to do it here tonight. Against the former Champion, one Pedro Morales.

Hugo: Pedro is one of the meanest, toughest men in all CWX. This will be a tough task for the Champ. Now let's send it one last time to Amirah Dyme.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) SEFlrbW

Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Pedro Morales - CWX Universal Championship

No Stephen Amell surprisingly. In fact Liger has no other BC members ringside for this defense. This is a plus for Pedro who goes right after the smaller Champion. He is battering Liger with huge Southpaw smashes. Liger dropkicks the knee of Morales and begins targeting that area. He has Pedro in a seated leglock. Pedro wont quit and is able to free himself but Liger is throwing leg kicks to the calf and thigh to keep him hindered.

Jushin goes for a Rolling Kappo Kick but Pedro counters into a clothesline. He fires Liger into the buckle and delivers a Back drop. Then he gives Black Thunder the Backbreaker! 1.. 2.. NO! Pedro goes right into a Boston Crab. Liger is in obvious distress but he fights to the ropes. More big lefts by Morales. Liger retaliates with a Shotei that stuns the Challenger. Rolling Kappo Kick connects. He covers for a near fall. Pedro is dazed in the corner and Jushin nails a running Shotei that lifts Morales off his feet. Liger places Pedro on the top rope. He is looking for Firing Squad..

But Pedro fights him and delivers a Top Rope Powerslam! 1.. 2.. NOOOOO!!!! Both men are hurting with Liger clutching at his back. Pedro goes for another Backbreaker but Liger counters into a Bulldog. He grabs Pedro... Black Thunder Liger Bomb (Running sitout Powerbomb)! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Jushin" Black Thunder" Liger

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) History_09

(Liger is still down after the 3 count. Slowly he rises and is handed his belt. He is worn out from an incredible tough defense. When.... he is attacked by Junior Champion of the World, Marty Scurll!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjkfp5GyBJrJ_TU0GmExCq4zuqkMHMtLUywrHEuUGnnhJEWl5t&s

Scurll is beating him with his Umbrella. He begins choking him out with it. Then he jams it into the esophagus of the Universal Champion. Out run The rest of Bullet Club that is in attendance. They are chasing Scurll through the crowd. Liger is down and out. Then we hear some familiar music and out runs....

Spoiler:

Rey is with Melina who is yelling at the referee. Rey takes off the Gift of the Gods Amulet. He hands it to the shocked ref. He turns and shrugs and says ring the bell. The announcer tells the crowd El Rey is cashing in his Title opportunity. He grabs a groggy Liger.... Double Underhook Piledriver! 1.. 2.. KICK OUT by Liger!. Rey grabs him again as Melina slides a chair in the ring. Stephen Amell is running to the ring he jumps on the apron but Melina comes from behind and kicks him in the nads. Rey has Liger.... Double Underhook Piledriver on the Chair! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & NEW CWX UNIVERSAL CHAMPION: El Rey De Lucha

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19) D8f795c008bb1478-600x338

Hugo: What the hell has just happened????!!!!

Melissa: I'll tell you what! El Rey has just stolen the Universal Championship!

Hugo: This is insane! I mean he just finished barely getting by Pedro Morales when Marty Scurll attacks! El Rey with Melina was Johnny on the spot. He cashed in that Gift of the Gods and we have a new Champion.

Melissa: This is the second time for El Rey who is back on top here in CWX.

Hugo: I don't know who Thunder Club is going to be more angry with, Scurll or El Rey De Lucha. But I know this. You don't want to make enemies of Bullet Club.

Melissa: I don't think El Rey & Melina care about that now. They are the Power couple once again!

Hugo: Well That's all the time we have. How will this affect FINAL BATTLE in just a couple of days? Well make sure to get tickets and find out. If not watch us on CWX.com for Premium members 24 hours after the show airs to stream the replay. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to an unknown location. There is Serpentico. He waits in the shadows Then hears a voice.)

Voice: You've done well...

Serpentico: Poison Clan Rocks The World!

Voice: That we do.... I have looked into your findings. You were right. They are here. As I suspected. They don't know each other or you. But you were all trained by me. Now together we will wrest control of this place from the Cuetos and begin to reshape this Temple and then the entire industry in our image.

Serpentico: Will they resist?

Voice: Perhaps at first. They can be hot-headed. But in the end like myself.... they are COLD-BLOODED.

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #54 (12/26/19)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: