FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1 Empty
PostSubject: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:18 pm

The show starts off with a pre taped message from WWF owner VINCE McMAHON!

WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1 VinceMcMahon009KYKYBackground

VINCE:"Ladies and gentlemen,my name is VINCE McMAHON and I am the proud owner of the WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION,or as you may call it, the WWF! and I am also proud to announce that we are now a very proud member of the IWA.THE premier wrestling conglomerate going today !

We here in the WWF promise to bring you,the wrestling fans,the best action..the greatest wrestlers in the world and the best program on tv today!

Each and every Monday night,all you need to do is turn onto the USA Network and catch the best wrestling the world has to offer !

And with our affiliation with the IWA,well you never know what just may happen!

So...are you great wrestling fans ready to start your week off with a bang??

Are you ready to see all the action that you can handle and then some??

Are you ready to get it live...uncensored...are you ready to get RAW??

Pyro explodes as the camera pans the MCI Center showing all of the hyped up and raucous fans in attendance!

Finally the camera settles on the announcers desk at ringside where we see MICHAEL COLE and CHRIS CRUISE ready to kick things off!

COLE:"Fans welcome to the nation's capital and the first episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW! We here at the WWF are very excited to start what we feel will be a great ride here as part of the IWA family and believe me, MR. McMAHON has pulled out al the stops here and signed some of the biggest names in the world of professional wrestling !
Way too many to mention so you really need to tune in each and every Monday night to catch the bigest and best in the WWF and IWA!

With me here each and every week is my broadcast partner CHRIS CRUISE!"

CRUISE:" Michael, It is indeed a pleasure to go along on this great ride with you !
And you were absolutely correct about telling our great fans about needing to tune in each and every week! And this week is no exception as tonight,here live in DC, we will be having the first 4 matches of our tournament to crown the first ever WWF Television Champion !
We have so many great wrestlers entered into this tournament that we had to break it up into two brackets!"

COLE:" Absolutely CHRIS ! And the matchups tonight could be a main event anywhere in the IWA!
But enough of the fans hearing us yap ! They want action and we have plenty of it for them ! So let's go up to the ring for the introductions of our first tournament match with GARY MICHAEL CAPETTA!"

(I dont usually do weights and where these guys are from but may in the future! For now we will just pretend that GMC is announcing all this !)

1ST MATCH- First round match up-WWF TV Title tournament

OLE ANDERSON vs "THE LIVING LEGEND" BRUNO SAMARTINO

This is about as hard hitting a match as you would think it would be ! Very even for the most part until BRUNO starts out muscling OLE and eventually gets the bear hug on him !
However just when it looked like all was lost,OLE used the tried and true EYE GOUGE to break the hold!
He goes behind BRUNO and rolls him up ,and is just close enough to use the ropes for leverage ,and OLE gets a very tainted win as the fans boo!
BRUNO'S pleas fall on deaf ears as the ref raises OLE ANDERSON'S hand and OLE advances to the next round!

2nd MATCH-First round match up-WWF TV title tournament

"MAD DOG" BUZZ SAWYER vs "THE HUMAN SUPLEX MACHINE" TAZZ

Battle of the double Z'S! LOL

As expected,this didn't take long to turn into a donnybrook as these two went at it ,going 100 mph !

SAWYER'S brawling and wildness against TAZ'S various suplexes,forearm smashes and just general badasary made for a helluva match!

But unfortunately this carried out to the arena floor where they were both counted out,thus eliminating both from the tournament!

3rd Match- First round in the WWF TV Title tournament

RICK MARTEL vs JESSE"THE BODY" VENTURA

VENTURA'S strength and power vs the superb wrestling and endurance of MARTEL!

Something had to give and on this night nit was MARTEL who walked away with the victory as he pined JESSE after hitting him with a flying bodycross from the top turnbuckle!

MARTEL advances to the next round as the fans are finally happy about an outcome!

4th Match-First round match up in the WWF TV Title tournament

SHANE DOUGLAS vs "The HEARTBREAK KID" SHAWN MICHAELS

This match is all HBK as he is in rare form tonight ! But SHANE does put up a bit of a fight !

Just as a shaken up DOUGLAS staggers to his feet and HBK sets up the SWEET CHIN MUSIC,the crowd stirs as a masked man runs down the aisle and jumps up on the ring apron !

A distracted HBK is easy prey as SHANE drop kicks HBK into the masked man,knocking the masked man off the apron !

A stunned HBK is then picked up by SHANE who hits the THREE RIVERS PLUNGE(Basically a fisherman's suplex) and gets the upset win!

COLE:" WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?"

CRUISE:" I'll tell you what just hapPened! MONDAY NIGHT RAW just happened!"

COLE:"No doubt ! Well what a crazy night here on RAW and with the matchups in the next round of the TV Title tournament here next week,I expect just as crazy a night as we had tonight !

Fans,we hope you enjoyed the first MONDAY NIGHT RAW and remember to join us again next Monday night !"

Next week's TV Title tournament match ups:

KEVIN NASH vs SAMOA JOE

GINO HERNANDEZ vs HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN

KEVIN SULLIVAN vs CHRIS CANDIDO

JIMMY VALIANT vs DR.D DAVID SHULTZ

END OF SHOW!!

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:29 pm

Good stuff with Vince talking about joining IWA .

Tried SBD true Eye Gouge . Hilarious 😂

Need more Buzz and Taz

Two huge upsets at the end imo Martel and Shane .

Hell of a tourney so far .
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:07 pm

Couldn't be an Efed without a McMahon in it

Good gosh we open it up with the battle of Geritol! 😁 didnt expect Ole to win this

Wow..... Sawyer vs Tazz?? What a matchup. Noooo not a double countout. We need more from these two

So far, I am o for 3 on these matchups. I like that though. It's more fun not knowing what will happen

What the....

First off....who is in the mask? And did Shane Douglas just beat HBK?? HOLY DAMN

Good stuff so far BG
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 pm

Digging the classic Vince + USA Network + Monday Night Raw

Damn Bruno loses in round 1

Of course the only way I could see Taz vs Sawyer winning was in a double count out

What in the actual fuck? HBK loses to Shane Douglas????

I like the match descriptions btw

Great show BG .... I like how you take newer school guys and book them in an old school setting .... you’ve always done well with that

I’m hoping you reform the clique with HBK & Diesel teaming up

Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:06 pm

NIce touch with VKM addressing the audience

I can't believe Bruno is out in the first match

Was hoping to see The Body get a win.

Yes Shane wins!!! I'm an HBK fan but it was great to see another upset.

Great Debut. Welcome to the IWA!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 1
Page 1 of 1