FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2 Empty
PostSubject: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:52 pm

From the BENDER ARENA in Washington,DC

Attendance: 4,500 sell out

MICHAEL COLE:"Welcome to MONDAY NIGHT RAW ! Coming to you live from The Bender Arena here in the nation's capitol!

We would like to announce that on August 1st,the IWA will be having an extravaganza called THE PARADE OF CHAMPIONS!

And on that day the IWA will be crowning it's first ever IWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION !

The WWF is happy to announce that the IWA Board of Directors have selected two wrestlers from this promotion to be entered into this prestigious tournament!

Later in the program we will be having interviews with both participants!

Also on that same show there will be a very unique match to also crown the first IWA Tag Team champions!

This match will be held in a battle royal ! And if one member of the team is eliminatedthen the other member is eliminated as well,thus making that team out of the match!"

CHRIS CRUISE:" Unique indeed! AND next week we will have the two teams that the IWA Board of directors has selected to participate,right here on RAW!

bUT WHAT A SHOW WE HAVE FOR YOU RIGHT HERE LIVE TONIGHT!

We have the last four first round match ups of the WWF TV Title tournament so lets just get right to it !

MATCH # 1- TV Title first round

KEVIN NASH vs SAMOA JOE

NASH uses his size to keep the early advantage,but SAMOA JOE has the strength to keep himself right in the mix!

NASH softens up JOE before attempting a power bomb...but JOE stops it by turning it into a back body drop on NASH and as NASH tries to rise,he is met with THREE vicious knee strikes to his head!

This allows JOE to cover the stunned NASH and get the somewhat of an upset pin!

SAMOA JOE advances to next week's semi-finals!

MATCH # 2-TV Title tournament first round

HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN vs "GORGEOUS" GINO HERNANDEZ

It takes him several minutes to figure out a way to combat the size and rough style of DUGGAN ,but GINO eventually uses his cunning and some shady tactics to get DUGGAN rolled up in a small package ,and with a handful of tights, GINO gets a very unpopular pinfall victory and advances to the semi finals here next week on RAW!

Up next,MICHAEL COLE introduces the first WWF participant in the IWA World Heavyweight Championship tournament at Parade of Champions...."MR. WONDERFUL "PAUL ORNDORFF!

ORNDORFF:" First of all,I'd like to thank the IWA for picking me to be one of the representatives in the world title tournament!

I just learned a few days ago that my first round opponent is gonna The Rock !

Now he's one helluva wrestler but let's just say he's a little to full of himself for my tastes !

So ROCK...you keep doing your talking... your cute little comments and keep on jokingn around!

You are going to find out that MR.WONDERFUL is no damn joke!"

MATCH # 3- TV Title tournament First round match

KEVIN SULLIVAN vs CHRISTIAN

CHRISTIAN is just overwhelmed by SULLIVAN from the offset and never seems to be able to get his barings!

SULLIVAN eventually hits CHRISTIAN with a double stomp from the top rope and gets the pinfall over an outmatched Christian!

SULLIVAN advances to next week's semi final round!

MATCH # 4- JIMMY " BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN" VALIANT vs DR.D DAVID SHULTZ

Surprisingly VALIANT controls most of this match until it seems as though a switch goes off in SHULTZ'S head and he basically puts an end to all of VALIANT'S shennanigans!

A top rope fist drop folled by a piledriver is the finishing sequence as DR. D gets a pinfall win and advances to next week's semi final round!

MICHAEL COLE then brings out the next entrant in the IWA Heavyweight Championship Tournament...SID VICIOUS!

VICIOUS:" MICHAEL COLE...You are looking at the man who is going to rule the wrestling world! The man who will demolish that pip squeak ADAM COLE !

There is no man alive walking the face of God's green earth that's going to stop me from becoming the World heavyweight champion!

And you can take that to the bank...BAY...BAY!"

SID maniacally laughs as he leaves the interview!

MATCH # 5- THE POLYNESIAN DARK WATER TRIBE(MENG/YOKOZUNA) vs GEORGE SOUTH /STEVE LOMBARDI

Dear Lord what a massacre! The PDWT are sending a message and that message is that they are not the ones to fuck with!

HAKU softens up LOMBARDI with the tongan death grip before tagging out to YOKO who damn near crushes the life outta LOMBARDI with the Bonzai dROP!

Easy yet devastating pinfall win for this mosterous team !

MATCH # 6- MAIN EVENT

BUZZ SAWYER vs TAZZ

Just another beat the hell outta each other kind of match !

SAWYER hits a big powerslam but TAZZ just kicks out in time!

TAZZ recovers and hits two suplexes on BUZZ!

As he goes to hit a third sup;lex,which surely would end this match,KEVIN SULLIVAN hits the ring and attacks TAZZ!

SULLY and BUZZ continue beating on TAZZ until out from the back comes RICK MARTEL to save TAZZ!

MARTEL clears the heels from the ring with two perfectly placed drop kicks which send both men over the top rope and onto the floor!

They head to the back as a recovered TAZZ begs them to return to the ring!

CHRIS CRUISE runs down the semi final matches that will be held on next week's RAW:

OLE ANDERSON gets a bye to the final four as BUZZ SAWYER and TAZZ were both counted out in their first round match!

RICK MARTEL vs SHANE DOUGLAS

SAMOA JOE vs GINO HERNANDEZ

KEVIN SULLIVAN vs DR.D DAVID SHULTZ

Also THE HART FOUNDATION(BRET HART/JIM NEIDHART) make their debut!

Also in action next week...BRUNO SAMMARTINO,PAUL ORNDORFF and SID VICIOUS!

END OF SHOW!!

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:05 am

Glad to see Joe advance .

Love bed the Orndorff promo . Rock might be fucked !

Sully and Sawyer running together . Dreams do come true .

Ole and his damn bye !!! Lol

Can’t wait until next week !!!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:36 am

Joe getting by Nash is a huge upset IMO. Can Joe finally find singles success here?

I kept waiting for a Chris Adam's appearance in that Gino match. Gino could be a top hero in any territory so I expect big things here

If Orndorff spikes Rock with the piledriver.....its all over

New home....same results for Christian, who just cant find his way as a singles in any efed

Dr. D will be a tough one to eliminate

Good gawd.....the Tribe is back! Help us all

Martel helping Taz is an odd combo

Good show my man
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:11 am

Got a feeling Joe is winning this

I found it funny Mr Wonderful said someone else is too full of themselves

Sully moves on but I don't see him winning it all

Even Psycho Sid is a Cole mark, lol

Hmm I change my prediction, I'm going with the Franchise all the way.

Great Show Would like to see Buzz & Tazz fight to a finish.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:54 am

Mad Libs TV tourney continues lol

I would like to see Joe win this whole damn thing.

I really like the short and sweet match write ups .... long match write ups are cool too, but I am more of a results guy and you hit all the main points in getting to the finish quickly .... I like it

Orndorff vs Rock is an interesting matchup

Buzz and Taz need to be locked in a cage! this could easily be a feud for your main title

looking forward to seeing what you continue to do with the Tribe, plus bringing in the Hart Foundation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2   WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW # 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: