FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl  Empty
PostSubject: NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl    NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl  EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 5:22 pm

NWA Presents Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl A USA Network Sports Special

Jim Ross : Hello folks . Welcome to the Cotton Bowl here in Dallas Texas . Last count an incredible 76,000 fans have come through the gate on a Monday night in Texas . This is the semi finals for the NWA America’s Cup , but we have a long way to go before that . Joining me not my usual partner for these big events , the president of Midsouth Sports . Cowboy Bill Watts .

Watts : JR it is a pleasure to be here . Gordon Solie , couldn’t make it because of a scheduling conflict tonight , but I’ll step in . Lots of big news coming out of the NWA these days and non bigger than this . There is a podium set up in the ring and two long tables . Those men you see there are NWA officials as well as the BOG with the exception of myself , because I’m here at ringside . Any second we are expecting to hear from NWA President David Crockett. Wait what is this ??? It’s the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins . What’s he doing here ?

Rollins : Ok , ok hahaha . We’ll get to Crockett in a minute . So all I have done is beat everybody . So much so that the top ten are afraid of me . My opponent from Dublin Ireland was supposed to be the The Undertaker , but hahahaha , he has lost his damn mind . So I went to David Crockett , told him to give any bum a chance , because the people of Dublin deserve to see their World Heavyweight Champion . So David Crockett, who is the lucky bum . Hahahaa .

David Crockett comes out .

Crockett: Thank you Mr . Rollins , now you made me a promise that , that you would sign the contract no matter what . So , I’m asking you now .

Rollins : Of course . Hahahaha . It’s not every day I get to wrestle a prelim guy in a main event .

Rollins signs .

Crockett : Ladies and Gentleman both participants have signed . Now we are in Dublin , Ireland. So why not have a local man , wrestle for the World Heavyweight Title. Ladies and gentlemen Seth Rollins opponent for Dublin , Ireland . Sheamus O’ Shaunesy

Rollins : What !!! Absolutely not . I’m not doing it .

Crockett : You just signed the contract . You are under legal obligation, or I can strip you of the World Heavyweight Title.

Sheamus : What’s a matter fella ? Cat got your tongue? Not much to say ? Well then I’ll say it . I’ll see you in me home town of Dublin Ireland on St. Patty’s Day . Good luck fella , you’re gonna need it .

Bill Watts : Brilliant signing by David Crockett.

JR : Seth Rollins thought he was getting Mike Jackson and instead got the Celtic Nightmare Sheamus . Folks , we will have our first match when we come back .

Break

Harley Race vs Nick Bockwinkle: The two counter each other’s moves in the early part of the match . They tussle into the ropes . Off the break , Race knees Bockwinkle in the gut and then hits a side saltue Suplex . From there Race hits a standing falling headbutt . He goes to the second ropes for another , but Bockwinkle moves . Bockwinkle now with a hiptoss and then into a vertical Suplex. Bockwinkle puts on a Sleeper !!!! Race down to one knee . Then two …. Race is sitting down . He appears to be out . The ref checks the arm . It falls once . He checks again , it falls twice . He checks a third time ….. BELL !! It falls again .

JR : Do we have a winner ?

Watts : I don’t think so JR. Looks like a time limit draw again .

JR : Bill , what are you going to do about this ?

Bill : I got an idea . You’ll have to tune in to Midsouth this week though .

JR : Folks when we come back . The Midsouth Junior Heavyweight Title is on the line .

Break

Midsouth Junior Heavyweight Title Christian Cage vs Rey Mysterio Jr : Cage in the early going controls the match . Rey tried for an early Rana, but Cage was able to counter into a buckle bomb . Cage goes to end it quickly with the Impaler , but Rey counters out into a reverse spinning neck breaker. Rey goes for a Seated Senton from the top rope, but Cage hits a dropkick ! Cage now into a springboard Moonsault , but Rey gets his knees up ! Rey pulls his man up , he hits a Code Breaker !!! He covers 1…….2……..Cage kicks out !! Rey pounds the mat in frustration! He just for no reason two hand chokes Cage on the mat ! He breaks just before five . Cage staggers up and and Rey goes for another Rana , but Cage hits the ref accidentally. Rey goes for a Sleeper , Cage is able to counter out . Cage hits the Impaler !!! The ref is still down .

JR : Wait ! Gary Hart ??? What the hell is he doing out here !

Watts : He was let go by the Hart Foundation in Progress . Nobody that I know of has him signed as their manager .

Afa and Sika hit the ring .

JR : The Wild Samoans !!! They are beating the hell out of Christian Cage !!! Hart is pulling them out now .

Hart is on the outside edge of the ring . He finally revives the ref . When the ref comes to all he sees is Mysterio hit the Frog Splash !! He covers 1……..2……..3 !!!

JR : Dammit ! Not like this ! Rey Mysterio is in the ring celebrating with Gary Hart !!!!

Bill Watts : The wool was pulled over my eyes as well , JR . Any way we have a new Midsouth Junior Heavyweight Champion .

JR : Folks when we come back , I’m told David Crockett has a special announcement and then some type of key match to follow . We’ll be right back .

Break

Bill Watts is in the ring .

Watts : Welcome back . Folks it is my extreme pleasure at this time to introduce to you the Co President of the NWA . David Crockett !

Crockett comes out with an armed guard holding a larger than normal briefcase .

Crockett : Thank you Bill . I actually feel kind of bad because I’m stealing your Thunder here a bit . You talked to me about an idea you had . Are you still planning on making that announcement tonight ?

Bill : Yes . I’m also excited about your announcement.

Crockett: Well go ahead and make your announcement. Then I’ll make mine . Mine is a spin off of your idea .

Bill : Thank you Mr . Crockett . Ladies and gentlemen we have two upcoming tournaments in Midsouth to crown champions . Tonight I’m going to tell you about one . Next week on Midsouth Television we will begin a special tournament. This tournament will crown the first Texas Television Tag Team Champions . 8 teams will be involved . Those teams are …..

The Minnesota Wrecking Crew taking on Dr. Death Steve Williams & Magnum TA on week 1

Next the newly signed Wild Samoans will take on from Mexico El Santo & El Hijo de Santo

The week after The Moondogs Rex and Spot taking on the American Pitbulls Nick Dinsmore and James Gibson

Up next Matt and Jeff Hardy taking on The Heavenly Bodies Stan Lane & Marty Janetty . These tag titles will be defended only on tv and only on Texas and since we are coming live from the Sportitorium every week , that’s where you can see the action . Now Mr . Crockett it’s time for your major announcements. I’m super excited about this .

David Crockett : After Bill explained his wonderful idea , a light bulb went off in my head . My brother Jim and I talked . The NWA has so many great tag teams . Why do we not have a secondary tag team title ? Well after a meeting with the Board of Governors. It was decided . Bob , if you will .

The security guard known as Bob opens his briefcase and takes out a set of tag team titles . They are red and silver with a red strap . The titles have an eagle in the middle and over top is lettering …. “ NWA National Tag Team Champions “ .

David : And there you see it . The NWA National Tag Team Championships . Whoever holds these titles could actually be the number one contenders to the NWA World Tag Team Titles . The actual tournament will be held in Honolulu, Hawaii at the Hawaiian Bowl on March 23 & 24th . But tonight right here , right now we have five teams . Ten men . Last man or team standing gets a bye into the second round . Bill , would you do the honors .

Bill : You damn bet ya !! Ladies and gentlemen it’s a 5 team battle Royal . Let’s Hook Em Up !!!

The Sheepherders
MXE
The Andersons
The Gentleman’s Club ( Ventura & Rude )
Bob and Brad Armstrong

It’s complete chaos . The Herders get Brad in one corner and bloody him . MXE is mixing it up with the Andersons while Rude and Ventura are beating on Bob . Rude clotheslines Bob out if the ring .

Bob Armstrong has been eliminated.

Arn tosses out a charging Bobby Eaton . He now he and Ole are beating the hell out of Dennis .

Luke has Brad in a Full Nelson . Butch backs up and runs at Brad with a clothesline . Brad moves . Butch knocks Luke out of the ring .

Luke is eliminated .

Butch gets pressed slammed out of the ring by Ventura .

Butch is eliminated .

Brad has gone over to help Dennis . They toss Ole out . Ole Anderson has been eliminated. They double team Arn and toss him out . Arn is eliminated .

Dennis tries to sneak attack Brad , but Brad ducks and Dennis goes flying out of the ring. He’s been eliminated.

Madusa from behind rakes Brad’s eyes . She jumps down and Rude clotheslines him out !!!

JR : And with the help of that damn she witch Madusa Brad Armstrong is eliminated and the Gentlemen’s Club has a Bye into the second round of the National Tag Team Tournament.

Watts : : Jim , you always have to be leery of her .

JR : When we come back folks Taz the NWA World Television Champion puts his title on the line against the USWA Television Champion Barry Windham . We’ll be right back .

Break

NWA World Television Championship Taz vs Barry Windham: Windham’s long tall lean frame puts Taz at a disadvantage. Windham hits him with a dropkick and then a ten corner punch . Windham sets Taz up for a Superplex , but Taz in mid air turns it into a side belly to belly ! They hit the mat with Taz on top ! 1…….2…….Nooooo !!! Windham kicks out . Taz now works a short arm scissor. Windham powers up to his feet and gets off a Powerbomb out of the hold . He rest for a couple of seconds and then covers 1………2……..Nooooo !!! Taz kicks out !!! Windham hits a huge Lariat ! He covers , but Taz is in the ropes . Windham closes in on his man , Taz slips into a Triangle Choke !!! Windham grabs the ropes for the break !! Both men to their feet . Roddy Piper storms the ring . He nails Windham with a chair and then Taz with a chair . The crowd boos as the Rowdy Scotsman tosses the chair aside . He goes out and grabs both the USWA Television Title and the NWA World Television Title . He takes this house mic .

Piper : Let me tell you something . Both these belts belong to me . I’m taking back my property. The USWA Television Title , Taz cost me and this one hehe . The NWA World Television Title , I beat Taz , but was screwed by that idiot ref Mike Smith . Well Taz , ya ain’t gettin this belt and Barry ya ain’t gettin this belt until I get another World Television Title Shot !

Piper takes his leave with both belts .

JR : What the hell is going on here tonight ?

Watts : Must be something in the water here in Texas .

JR : It’s the National Heavyweight Title, the unstoppable Razor Ramon taking on Hangman Adam Page when we come back !

Break

NWA National Heavyweight Title Razor Ramon vs Hangman Adam Page : Ramon with a hard whip that sent Hangman into the turnbuckle, then he charged, but Hangman moved and Ramon hit his knee against the turnbuckle. Hangman worked over the left knee of Ramon by jumping on it along with a Figure Four Leglock that led to Razor reaching the bottom rope. Hangman worked over the left leg some more by kicking the back of it and then whipping the left leg into the ring post. Ramon came back with a corner whip, which Hangman sold by sliding ribs first into the ring post. Ramon with two backbreakers on the floor followed by Ramon sending Page back first into the ring post. Ramon kept working over the lower back of Hangman by kicking at his back repeatedly. Ramon hit a fallaway slam. Ramon with a hard whip into the turnbuckle, which Page took sternum first. Ramon slapped on the abdominal stretch submission, then after about a minute of that, Page countered it and then Ramon took him down with a hip toss. Ramon missed an elbow drop, then he hit a shoulder tackle and got a two count from it. Hangman with a cross body block, but Ramon powered out of it. Ramon and Hangman each got a nearfall. Ramon slapped on a bearhug to wear down the back of Hangman some more. Hangman bit Ramon’s head to get out of that hold. Hangman with a back body drop over the top to the floor. Hangman followed up with a suicide dive to take out Ramon on the floor.

They went back into the ring with Hangman punching Ramon repeatedly to knock him down. Hangman with an atomic drop followed by a running clothesline for two. Hangman with a backbreaker, then he went to the middle ropes for a clothesline. Hangman with a running bulldog for two. Hangman with a side Russian legsweep for two. Hangman set up for the Sharpshooter, Ramon got to the ropes during the first attempt and then Ramon grabbed referee to stop it. Ramon came back with punches to the ribs. Ramon set up Hangman on the top rope, Hangman with a back elbow and a belly to back suplex. Hangman to the middle ropes, he jumped off and Ramon hit him with a boot to the face to block it. Ramon wanted the Razor’s Edge, but Hangman powered out of it and got a backslide pin for two. Hangman with a suplex then he goes out to the ringapron setting up the Buckshot Lariat. But before he can deliver it, someone pulls him off the apron....... it's David Schultz!

Schultz rams Hangman face first into the steel post. Hangman is busted open. Schultz takes a chair nailing Hangman in the back. Schultz can be heard yelling "YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH YOU??" as he pummels Page with fists until security rushes to ringside to break it up.

JR : David Schultz just screwed up a great match .

Watts : First Piper now this . Welcome to Texas folks . It’s the Wild West here tonight .

JR : When we come back , we finish with the NWA America’s Cup Tournament semi finals . Maddog Buzz Sawyer taking on The King Jerry Lawler . We’ll be back .

Break

America’s Cup Semi Finals Maddog Buzz Sawyer vs Jerry The King Lawler : Sawyer comes out firing forearm shots to Lawler . He hits a European Uppercut that sends Lawler to the mat . Lawler staggers up and Sawyer gets a waist lock takedown and then just Crossfaces Lawler with forearms . From there Buzz slips into an STF . Lawler gets to the ropes for the break , but Sawyer knowing what’s at stake , puts the boots to his man . Sawyer now hits a snap vertical and then whips Lawler off the ropes , flying headbutt by Sawyer ! He covers 1………..2……..Nooooo !! Lawler kicks out !! Sawyer goes to pull his man up , but King surprises him with a clothesline . King grabs up Sawyer and whips him in the corner . Lawler now charges in and gets a running knee to the gut . Lawler with a bodyslam and then a fist drop ! He covers 1……..2……..Nooooo ! Sawyer kicks out . Lawler works a chinlock ! Sawyer counters with a side back breaker . Now Sawyer goes up top and goes for a flying headbutt !!!!! Lawler moves!!! Lawler with a Bulldog !! He pulls Sawyer up for a Piledriver , but Sawyer backdrops out of it !!! Sawyer with a release German on Lawler . Lawler staggers up . Sawyer whips him into the ropes possibly going for that Maddog Powerslam , but Lawler grabs the top rope and holds on . He kicks Sawyer in the chest and then a clothesline ! Lawler pulls his man up ….. PILEDRIVER BY THE KING !!! He covers 1………2……….3 !!!

JR : Jerry Lawler is going to Saturday Night’s Main Event !! He will be taking on the winner of the next match for the America’s Cup Finals !!

Bill Watts : Maddog Buzz Sawyer is one tough customer and he pulled some upsets to be here . So did Lawler Jim .

JR : I’m afraid it won’t get any easier for Lawler next week , Bill . He’s either going to face Superstar Billy Graham or Lex Luger !

Bill : And we took our last commercial break folks . So this match starts right now !

America’s Cup Semifinal Lex Luger( w/ Medusa ) vs Superstar Billy Graham : The entire Gentlemen’s Club come out . Referee Mike Smith takes the house mic

Smith : Now hold on here fellas . Medusa shut up for a minute , please . ( crowd chants , please shut up ) Now , we have had too much interference tonight . So here’s what we’re gonna do . Rude and Ventura , you’re gonna go back to your locker room . And she witch , you’re gonna go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under .

Medusa grabs the house mic

Medusa : And what if we say no ?

Mike Smith : Well , Superstar Billy Graham is going straight to the America’s Cup Final At Saturday Night’s Main Event without breaking a sweat !

Medusa is irate , but they all go to the back and Smith calls for the bell !

Luger explodes with a running clothesline , but Graham ducks under and press slams The Package . Luger slides out to the floor holding his back . Graham is in the ring posing ! Luger gets back in . They lock up collar and elbow . Luger goes for a press slam of his own , but Graham slams a clubbing forearm into his back and then gets off a bodyslam ! Luger is beside himself . Graham now nails a clothesline as Luger is getting to his feet . Graham tries to put Lex away early with a Bearhug . Luger rakes the eyes and then an elbow smash to Graham’s head . Luger now with a press slam and it’s his turn to pose , which brings boos from the crowd. Graham staggers up and Luger hits a Spear !!! The two men go flying out of the ring from the impact ! JR and Watts discuss that new maneuver . Medusa has had an effect on the Package . Luger is up first . He picks up Graham and slams him back first into the ring post .

Luger rolls Graham back in . Luger now sets for the Torture Rack , but Graham gets out the back and lands a big clubbing forearm to the back of Luger’s head ! Graham with a Full Nelson ! Luger goes down to one knee and then two . Luger falls face first into the ropes for the break . JR and Watts say he got lucky there , because they are sure he was out . Graham closes in on his man . He goes to pick him up , but the back gives out from earlier . Luger with a back breaker slam and then a double axe handle to Graham’s back . Luger picks Graham up …… Torture Rack !!! Despite the pain . Graham wisely shifts his weight and turns it into a Crucfix Slam Pin ! 1………2……..Nooooo ! Luger kicks out . Luger scores a double leg pick up , Graham’s shoulders are down and Luger is using the ropes for leverage . Mike Smith’s blind ass is only paying attention to the shoulders . 1………..2……..3 !!!

JR : Luger was using the damn ropes !!!

Watts : A crafty move there , JR . Lex Luger is wrestling a lot smarter these days .

JR : Now he’s gotta face Jerry Lawler this Saturday Night at Saturday Night’s Main Event for the America’s Cup Final . We will see you then folks . Goodnight everybody .

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl    NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl  EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:50 pm

Sheamus may have gotten the surprise factor in here, but it will be a sad day when Rollins has to defeat him in his home country

Hmmm..... do i smell an iron match brewing up for Race and Bockwinkle

What the..... did we just see Mysterio turn heel and go with Gary Hart

Another tournament coming up in M id South...... sweet

Didnt take long for Rude and Ventura to make a statement..... ya just knw that has to make Madusa happy

Looks like Roddy saved him a title shot by interefering here......and now has both titles hostage

Poor Hangman..... just when he thought he was finished with Schultz, the Good Dr. had other plans

Buzz had made some noise in this tournament but theres no shame in losing to Lawler here

The damn officiating in the NWA...... The G Club was screwed here. Madusa has every right to be out here

But nonetheless, Luger shows why he is the number one contender and makes his way into the tournament finals

One heck of a show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl    NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 12:36 pm

rollins cocky ass got him in deep shit now!! sheamus aint no walk in the park!

still nuthin settled with race and bock

what the holy hell just happened here? gary hart... the wild samoans and rey rey is with hart??? qtf??

texas tv tag tourney is gonna kick ass

and the national tag team tourney is gonna be killer

the gentlemens club and madusa show they will do whatever it takes to win

damn u shultz RAZOR had everything inder control until your redneck ass had to fuck it all up

u fukin tell them RODDY !! they will learn to not mess with the rowdy one!!

BUZZ had a impressive run in this tourney but so did LAWLER and he showed he was the better man ...this night!

damn, did ref mike smith not get his payoff tonight? hes out here tryna act all in charge and shit

damn luger is looking great as of late and even better now that he's got madusa

and just like when he cost PIPER the world tv title, that blind ass ref costs the SUPERSTAR!

DAMN GOOD SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl    NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl  Empty

Back to top Go down

NWA Monday Night At The Cotton Bowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: