FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan   Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:40 am

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Wrestl11

( A video plays showing scenes from places in Japan, Mexico & USA.)

In today's times where often it seems the nations of the World are divided as much as ever. Tonight that changes. Three proud homelands come together to bring about what has not been seen before. They will join forces and put aside their differences to show us what can be done by working together. They will show that when we work towards one goal. We can deliver our message and our message is....

(Now we see scenes of violence from throughout the UWF and then the image of the Hell in a Cell)

...All out war! This is where legends come to be born. This... is WRESTLEMANIA.

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Tokyo-dome-1

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan F7933b532d15fd8594d0effab9e7ffa7Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan ZWrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJo1o4bdJQgbRUIMpLPsj7lr21r9nnUDV8IOjp0uUvsI27WqUo4A

Kevin Kelly: Welcome wrestling fans to the biggest night in our beloved industry. We are live and it's Wrestlemania! I'm Kevin Kelly and by my side is my friend and partner, Professor Toru Tanaka. Toru we have the honor of calling the action in the first leg of this Trifecta of locations that is bringing this great event Worldwide.

Tanaka: Hai! It is indeed an honor. Never before has Wrestlemania been in 3 different places in one night. Let alone 2 countries. This truly shows that the UWF is the greatest Sports industry in the World.

Kelly: I couldn't agree more. We have quite the card here in Japan and Our Main Event here will be for he UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship as Super Dragon challenges Japan's own Hayabusa for that prestigous title. But that's later. Right now to open the show we have an Invitational Battle Royal. The prize... 25 Thousand dollars. Not bad for a days work. Let's get to it!

Match 1:  Battle Royal

Entrants
________

AAW: Abyss
APW: Ricky Steamboat
CWX: Matanza Cueto
DAW: Steve Corino
MSW: Hacksaw Butch Reed
NOW: Mitsuharu Misawa
NWA: Vader
PCW: Taichi
PPW: Chris Bey
PUK: Buddy Murphy
PUSA: Keith Lee
RSW: Chase Owens
RWA: Bray Wyatt
SCWE: Lance Storm
SPW: Rich Swann
WWF: Dynamite Kid
XWA: Tomohiro Ishii
Jumbo Tsurta

Every promotion is represented here including a Japanese independent Legend in Jumbo Tsurta who is by far the crowd favorite. They brawl for a while we see Vader eliminate Steamboat. Ishii tosses Buddy Murphy. Misawa ducks a charging Matanza who topples to the floor. Tsurta sends Chris Bey over the ropes. Swann & Dynamite Kid double dropkick Abyss from behind eliminating him. Butch Reed the clotheslines Swann over the ropes. Lance Storm, Steve Corino & Taichi work together to get out Jumbo. Vader ends Bray Wyatt's night. Keith Lee sends Owens over the ropes but he lands on the apron as he is pulling Lee & Taichi comes from behind and helps flip Lee to the floor. Misawa and Ishii go at it a while but a Roaring Elbow topples the Stone Pitbull over the ropes. Reed press slams Dynamite out to the floor. Reed is posing in the ring but is blindsided by Vader. Then Lance Storm sends him out.

Now everyone gangs up on the Mastodon but he fights them off. Taichi eliminates Storm. That leaves Corino, Vader, Taichi, Chase Owens & the crowd favorite Misawa. Misawa goes after the hated Bullet Club member Owens. While Corino & Taichi tackle Vader. They manage to wear Vader down and now have him in the corner as they stomp him down. Corino Irsh Whips Taichi into the battered Vader in the corner. Now Taichi does the same with Corino... except instead Taichi sends him over the ropes! Meanwhile Owens goes for the CO2 on Misawa but he catches him and suplexes him out to the floor. Taichi looks to hit another corner splash but is met with the Vader Attack. Taichi is knocked silly as Vader grabs him and tosses him over the ropes.

It's down to Misawa & Vader. The crowd rises chanting for their homeland hero. The former World heavyweight Champion just snarls as they lock up. We get a back and forth exchange of power shots. Vader has Misawa rocked and hits a Backfist. Misawa is down as Vader hits a Splash. Instead of tossing him out he drags him to the corner. He goes on the ropes for the Vader Bomb. But Misawa rises up and has Vader on his shoulders... Electic Chair Drop! Vader landed hard he is struggling up as Misawa readies... Roaring Elbow... blocked! Lariat from Vader. Misawa is on dream street. Vader goozles... Choke Sam over the ropes as Misawa hits the apron and bounces to the floor.

Winner: Vader

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Vader-wwe

Kelly: What a win for the former World Heavyweight Champion.

Tanaka: Hai! This man is no stranger to Wrestlemania and he shows tonight that he is still a major force in the UWF.

Kelly: Well up next we have a huge Tag Team Title match coming from SPW. The Revival must try to hold off the challenge from the Gizzled Young Vets. These teams have been making waves and now they look to see who is better here at Wrestlemania.

Match 2: The Revival (c) vs Grizzled Young Veterans - SMASH PRO TAG TITLES

Before the match Dash grabs the mic and says both men are not throw backs of anything ... They are simply the last of a dying breed ... Power and precision brought them to the dance ... When that cant be matched, there will ever only be one outcome ... Dawson says these two men standing among you are modified mechanics ... They will take you apart and make you pay .... The simple fact we got overlooked yet again for a world title shot is an outrage ... Gibson walks past and makes a remark that the vets will make sure The Revival get their receipt tonight .... All four men look to scuffle but it gets pulled apart ....

An unusual set up here with both heel teams always trying to steal a match on the other ... This looked like it would be all Dash & Dawson ... GYV would use a ploy from the book of their counterparts with Drake sneaking under the ring to take Dawson off the apron for the hot tag ... They toy with Dawson for a while, who even has a chance to make the tag but uncharacteristically decides to allow pride to make him have a go at both men instead of finding his way back to his corner .... Its unusual to see Dawson eat up so much shit ... Given that they are the ones usually cutting off the ring and constantly on top of their rivals ... This allows Dash to get caught by the official making his way in the way in the ring to even out the outs ... With all the shenanigans going on ... The emotions of Dash become too much and he throws the ref to the floor .... Causing the DQ just shy of the 20 minute mark ... The quadrant could not be separated much to the displeasure of the fans ... Total carnage proceeds to break out ... Not even The Revival are happy they managed to retain this one with by DQ ...

Winners by DQ: The Grizzled Young Vets

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfm1EjbJNA_4CbcTk2MA5MEVv5LesWOlKIdQHUNQlGjDTmzLX3uQ

Still Champions: The Revival

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan The-Revival-FTR

Kelly: Fans are not happy about the DQ finish Professor.

Tanaka: It doesn't seem that either team is neither. This is a situation that will continue in the SPW rings for sure.

Kelly: That was a great Tag Team match up and we now have another. The NWA has seen two teams dominate the scene heir but they really hadn't crossed paths, until today. The Rhodes Clan will take on the Legion of Doom, The Road Warriors.

Tanaka: Hai! I was looking forward to this as soon as I was told of it. We are fortunate that it is taking place here in Japan where the NWA has strong roots from its inception.

Kelly: Indeed

Match 3: Rhodes Clan vs. Road Warriors

Dusty and Cody came to the ring first with Bo Diddley’s “You can’t Judge a Book by its Cover.” Once in the ring the Japanese fans reacted to Dusty on the second rope jiving. Cody was calm other than jumping for a warm up.

Then IRON MAN hit the system and Paul Ellering led the Warriors to the ring wearing full spiked shoulder pads meaning no run in to start. The hit the ring at opposite sides and flexed under a wave of flashcubes across the Dome. They shook hands after introductions and the Warriors took off the pads for the frisking on all four. Then the bell.

Animal and Cody with Cody being very respectful of the power advantage of Animal despite getting flung across the ring a few times on tie up. Cody eventually came from the ropes and slid through the legs and to the other side and used a flying forearm or six backing Animal up to the ropes and began the Rhodes Clan offense from there being well too quick for the Chicago warlord’s grip. Cody was able to get Animal down and work him over with strikes and even a trio of sentons before tagging in Da Bull of da Woods himself. Dusty took the arm of the downed Warrior and sent knees and subdued a restless Warrior by doing so. Dusty teased a senton twice before delivering on the third. Dusty brought him up and slammed him and went to drop an elbow that Animal expected and rolled enabling him to tag in Hawk. Hawk came in and there was a long tease for a tie up that never happened, it was Dusty taking the charge and armdragging three time and then lacing the arm dropping knees and elbows frustrating Hawk.

Cody tagged in and used a double stomp which upset Hawk and he came up swinging and hit a running knee chasing a rebounding Cody then dropped bombs from overhead to the chest. Cody turned and used an ankle pick to take Hawk down causing a respectful ovation from the Japanese crowd. Cody though eventually found himself gorilla slammed out of the situation and Animal tagged in allowing the Warriors to hit a double running shoulder tackle. The Warriors took over with Midnight Express level frequency in tagging beating Cody into the mat until after a near ten minute thrashing he dropkicked Hawk to the knees and tagged in Dusty. The Bull charged and it was on with him dropping elbows on everybody almost even the referee! Dusty hit the DDT 1 . . .2 . . kickout! Dusty elbowed Animal off the apron (again) and went to the top! Hawk got up ELBOW!!! 1 . . . 2 . . .Save by Animal! Dusty to the opposite side, he leapt for another elbow!! ANIMAL grabbed his ankles and Dusty bites the mat!! Hawk with 3 flying fist drops 1 . . . .2 . . .Save by Cody!! Animal hits the ring and hits Cody with a flying clothesline!! Hawk picks up Dusty SMALL PACKAGE!! Animal tips the package 1 . . . 2 . . .3!!! The Road Warriors in a stunner!!

Winners: The Road Warriors

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Latest?cb=20150930013700

(The crowd is on their feet as Mao, The Yellow Barbie approaches the Winning tandem.)

Mao: Hawk and Animal! What a stunning result here in Japan at WrestleMania!

Animal: Stunning? Stunning because the betting guys in the UWF wanted the Rhodes Clan to win or stunning because Dusty and his boy were shown that eth Legion of Doom is not going to bow down to anyone! We came to Japan to rule and we did just that! The Rhodes clan last saw us as everyone saw us! Laid out because of the Russians! Here at Mania is opportunity and we seized the opportunity! Isn’t that right Hawk?

Hawk: Opportunity did not knock! We busted in the door and took it! Here at Mania if you do not rise up you get left behind! Dusty and Cody you are getting left behind! We snack on danger and dine on death! Whaaaaaat a russssh!!

Kelly: That was some dream match up, Tanaka-san.

Tanaka: Everything I hoped for and while the Road Warriors hands were raised today, I believe they are not finished hearing from Dusty & Cody.

Kelly: Time will tell but I would bet you're correct. Up next yet another Tag Team battle. This time with the MSW Tag Team Championship at stake. This has been quite the Tournament on MSW TV. Let's take a look at how these two teams got here.

(We see highlights of both teams victories that propelled them to tonight.)

Match 4: Chris Adams & Terry Taylor vs King Kong Bundy & One Man Gang - MID-SOUTH WRESTLING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The bell rings and Adams and Taylor bail to make the bigger men chase them around the ring and back inside the chase goes. Bundy starts the match with Taylor and quickly Taylor gets overpowered. Bundy catches him and sets him on the top rope just so he can slap Taylor in the face. Taylor comes off top with a drop kick to the back of the Bundys head, as he is distracted with Adams. Taylor sucker punches One Man Gang while he stands on the apron. This brings Gang in the ring, while Taylor gets The crowd worked up. Adams and Taylor take turns with arm wringers on Gang and then go cheap shot Bundy on the apron. Taylor uses his quickness to avoid a splash, and tags Adams in. He continues the arm wringer on Gang. Adams gets cute and gets squashed between the Bundy and Gang. Now, the pace slows, as they methodically destroy Adams. An avalanche by Bundy in the corner is followed by Gang squashing Bundy onto Adams. Taylor finally gets the hot tag and they bounce Gang all over the ring from one corner to another. Taylor then gets killed with a super stiff clothesline. Taylor is out!! Bundy misses a splash off the top rope, and a cover only gets 2 for Taylor. Adams and Taylor double dropkick from the top rope that gets a 2 count. Bundy catches a leaping Taylor off the top rope in a primitive version of a power bomb. Lots of oohs and aahs from the crowd on that one. Gang tags in and sends Adams into the ropes, Adams leapfrog Gang, spins around.....SUPERKICK!! Bundy charges Adams, but Adams grabs the top rope and drops down and Bundy goes flying over the top rope to the floor. Five-Arm from Taylor to Gang. Another Superkick from Adams! Cover, 1....2....3!! Chris Adams and Terry Taylor are your Mid-South Wrestling tag team champions!!

Winners: Chris Adams & Terry Taylor

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Tayloradams

Kelly: Wrestlemania has been fantastic so far as we see MSW Tag champs crowned right here.

Tanaka: I can not believe Adams & Taylor were able to survive two behemoths like One Man Gang & King Kong Bundy.

Kelly: It just goes to show you that great teamwork can win out against the most imposing of odds.

Tanaka: Like us calling Wrestlemania.

Kelly: Well said my friend. I have enjoyed our teamwork here in RSW and one of our biggest pleasures has been to call the matches of the RSW Women's Champion, Io Shirai. Tonight she represents RSW as she defends that title once more.

Tanaka: Hai! But she does it against the only woman in RSW to hold a victory over her and her closest friend, HZK.

Kelly: There is a lot of emotion coming in to this. Let's hear from the challenger, HZK.

Mao: HZK, the moment has come. You are moments away from stepping into the ring for the biggest match of your career. At stake, the RSW Women's Championship.

HZK: Tokyo, Japan. I have wrestled here many times but never like this. In front of a jam packed arena, with the largest crowd watching around the world on Pay Per View. I step into the ring with who I consider to be the best women wrestler around. You say its for the RSW Women's Title but it's so much more than that. This is Wrestlemania. I mean I say that and it almost sounds surreal. From the moment I first laced up my boots I dreamed of this. Now its a reality. All that's left is to complete this journey by going in and defeating Io Shirai in fromt of the World. And it will happen.

Mao: You failed to mention that Io Shirai is your best friend.

HZK: Because tonight. She's not. Until that bell rings she is not my friend, she is the one standing in my way of greatness. And I'm going to run right through her.

Match 5: Io Shirai (c) vs HZK - RSW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP

Introductions are made and the belt is shown to the challenger then held up by Red Shoes to the massive Tokyo Dome crowd. The electricity in the air is unmistakable. The bell rings and these two women circle one another for a while. Then they just walk up to each other. They are speaking to each other in Japanese and we don't understand the words but we get the sentiment. Neither of these women are going to back down. HZK pokes Io in the chest. She doesn't like that and shoves her away. HZK smiles and slaps Io! Shirai is holding her face as HZK jaws at her then from nowhere Io spears the challenger and this just turned into a fight!

These two best friends seem like they are trying to maim one another. They go back and forh with Knife hand chops to the pectoral region. Io nails a jumping knee that drops HZK in the corner. Shirai follows with a Shinkanesen Attack (Corner Double Knee Attack). She drags the challenger out the corner and hits the Suplex de Io. Two count for Io. She continues to work on HZK. She goes for a Tombstone but HZK reverses it and gives Shirai one instead. HZK goes to 2nd rope and nails a Flying Legdrop. She covers for a near fall. The fight continues with now HZK in control. She applies a Half Boston Crab but Io gets to the ropes. HZK releases the hold but turns and is pounding on her. She knocks her to the apron as Red Shoes backs her away. HZK brushes the referee aside but is met with a Springboard Side Kick to the jaw. Body slam by Io as she goes up top. Moonsault Double Foot Stomp! but HZK rolled out the way and clips the already weakened leg if Io. Samoan Drop by HZK. Now she goes up... HZKrunch connects! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Io barely gets her shoulder up. HZK is raing down forearms to the spent champion. Now she begins to climb once more but Shirai gets up. She meets her at the top at delivers a bunch of elbows. HZK is stunned..... Top Rope Frankensteiner by Io Shirai! She covers 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!! Io is stunned as she watches Red Shoes hold up 2 fingers. HZK can barely stand as she fights to pull her self up by the ropes. But she is too unsteady and falls to her knees. Io shakes her head with tears in her eyes. Rider Kick (Somersault leg drop to the back of the head). HZK is out. Io rolls her over and goes up... Moonsault Double Foot Stomp! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Io Shirai

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Fab60c95d6d8dc44b0fb95a54e163ff2

(Io is overjoyed but then turns her attention to her friend. Io helps her to her feet. She raises her hand but HZK pulls it away from her as a hush comes over the crowd. HZK says to Shirai. "I will not shake your hand". Io looks dismayed, then HZK hugs her in the center of the ring as the crowd cheers. They leave the ring together as the crowd chants "Arigato!")

Kelly: What an emotional moment. These two women put on a show here for their fans and in the end it was Io Shirai who won but in my eyes both these women became stars tonight. Wait... are you crying Toru?

Tanaka: Nonsense... It was the onions from this hot dog I was eating.

Kelly: That was an hour ago. Nevertheless my friend we have one more match from the Tokyo Dome and it is for the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship.

Tanaka: Hai! No better way than to close our portion of Wrestlemania than this. I'm sure here in Japan we will have a lot of support or the Champion but this Super Dragon has been one of the best stories of the year so far.

Kelly: These two men have a storied past and tonight is the culmination. Let's take a look at that history now.

(Prior to the match, we are shown highlights of the feud between Hayabusa and Super Dragon. As the highlights are shown, “The End” by The Doors plays. This feud started in the NWA, then went to the UWF and has stretched across multiple promotions. Blood has been spilled, titles have been won and lost. Now, the feud has culminated to this very moment for the UWF World Lightweight Title. This two-out-of-three-fall match will end this once and for all. We see Super Dragon and Hayabusa signing the contract for this match on RWA Showcase #51. As the song ends with Jim Morrison screaming “The end is here”, we go to the ring for this final confrontation here in Tokyo, Japan at Wrestlemania 11!!!)

Match 6: UWF WORLD JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - (Two Out Of Three Falls)

Hayabusa (C) w/Tojo Yamamoto
Renegade Wrestling Alliance
Weight: 201 lbs
Height: 6'0
Finishers: Falcon Arrow (Inventor), Phoenix Splash (Inventor)
Music: Fight With Dreams by FMW Studios

-vs-

Super Dragon w/ Eddie Kingston
Power Professional Wrestling
Weight: 210lbs
Height: 6'0
Finisher: Psycho Driver (Torture Rack Piledriver), Curbstomp
Music: Gangsta Gangsta by N.W.A

Hayabusa and Super Dragon circle, slowly. The crowd is into this match and oddly, chanting for their countryman, Hayabusa. He definitely doesn’t give a shit. Dragon sure as hell doesn’t care either. He knows what is on the line and he launches into Hayabua with punches. The champ matches the punches and throws in kicks as well. Hayabusa hits a roundhouse kick that puts Super Dragon down. Chops begin flying as both men exchange, they become forearm shivers, kicks to the face, roaring elbow shakes Hayabusa. He returns with a stiff jumping knee followed by a Somersault Dropkick for a quick two before Dragon comes flying out. Hayabusa grabs him and hits a snap suplex, floats over with a standard vertical, floats over again with a brain buster. He goes for the pin, but SD breaks out last second. Hayabusa picks up Super Dragon and whips him into the corner. Hayabusa gets over-zealous and charges in. Dragon moves and Hayabusa crashes into the corner. Dragon hits a knee to the gut. Kingston howls outside and starts jumping around. He knows what is about to happen … VIOLENCE PARTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!  Super Dragon imitates Hayabusa with a 450 Splash for two. He picks up Hayabusa and goes for a Psycho Driver. Hayabusa floats over into a. Impaler DDT. He picks dragon up and hits a big Buckle Bomb. Hayabusa quickly climbs the ropes. PHOENIX SPLASH!!!! The champ hooks the leg and gets a three count. FALL 1 – HAYABUSA

There is 30 seconds between falls. Hayabusa waits impatiently in the corner as Dragon slowly gets up. The bell rings and Hayabusa charges in. Dragon is waiting and hits a Face-Buster. He throws Hayabusa out of the ring then hits a Tope Suicida, almost landing in the crowd. Dragon grabs a chair, intent on blasting the champ. Kingston yanks the chair away, reminding him that the agreement not to use weapons is in the contract. Even masked, it is very evident that Dragon his HIGHLY PISSED at this stupid idea. Dragon throws him over the guard rail and hits a knee drop to his neck as he is trying to stand. He suplexes Hayabusa onto the guard rail then throws the champion back into the ring. As Dragon rolls in, Hayabusa hits a sharp diving, with connects to Dragon’s face. There is blood quickly streaming out of Dragon’s mask. Hayabusa runs at Dragon and goes for a Bicycle Kick, but it gets blocked. Dragon hits a Leg-Trap Suplex . Super Dragon hits a Yakuza kick and then a wicked Psycho Driver for the pin, tying things up. FALL 2 – SUPER DRAGON

After 30 seconds, the bell rings to start the third fall. The champ is on his knees when the bell rings. Dragon yanks Hayabusa up and hits a Chimera-Plex (German, Tiger and Release Dragon) and then throws him into the corner. Kingson signals from the outside and we are treated to a SECOND VIOLENCE PARTY!!! This time, instead of 5, Dragon hits each move TEN TIMES!!! Kingston is running his mouth loudly and Tojo is getting enough. He goes around the ring and is yelling at, demanding he shut the fuck up.  Eddie flips Tojo off, laughing at him. The two men are very close and the Japanese crowd is oddly chanting for Tojo! Eddie is way bigger and bows up. TOJO THROWS A HANDFUL OF SALT IN EDDIE’S EYES!!! Eddie flails around madly, trying to clear his site. Tojo smacks him with his Kendo Stick!!! The ref comes over and yells at Tojo, who responds by flipping the ref off, getting a collective “OOOHHH” from the crowd. It is just enough time for Eddie to clear his vision. Eddie kicks Tojo right in the damn face!!! In the ring, Dragon hits a Psycho Driver!!! Where the fuck is the referee?!?!?! He turns to see the pin finally. HAYABUSA BARELY KICKS OUT BEFORE THREE! Outside, Eddie is kicking the shit out of Tojo. TOJO PUNCHES EDDIE IN THE DICK!!! Eddie gets wide-eyed and stumbles back. The ref calls for security. THE MANAGERS HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT!!! Dragon locks in an STF. He cranks back on it hard as Tojo and Eddie are removed. Dragon punches Hayabusa across the head while maintaining the STF. The champ manages to turn on his side and rolls into a pin, forcing Dragon to release the hold. Dragon hits a Buckle Bomb then puts Hayabusa on the top rope. Dragon goes up the ropes for a Superplex. They begin exchanging punches on the top rope. These are rapid fire punches. While there is a lot of respect, there is also a great deal of anger. Super Dragon lands a hard headbutt. Hayabusa falls back, almost tumbling off the ropes. Dragon reaches out and catches him by the mask. The champ is hanging by his mask. Super Dragon yanks Hayabusa back up. HAYABUSA’S MASK RIPS!!!! Dragon doesn’t let go. He has one hand on the ripped mask and punches the hell out of the champ, busting him open. Hayabusa’s ripped mask is covering half his face and blood is covering the other half as the two men are still on the top rope. Dragon goes for a Superplex again. Hayabusa throws a sharp punch to Dragon’s throat! FALCON’S ARROW FROM THE TOP …. TO THE OUTSIDE AND ONTO THE FUCKING GUARD RAAAAIIIL!!!!!! Both men are on the floor and barely moving. The ref begins a ten count. At seven, neither man has moved. UWF President Paul Bosch gets in the ring and stops the count. He informs the ref that we aren’t going to end this match with a double count out. The ref stops counting. We are going to have a clear cut winner tonight! After a minute, Hayabusa is finally up. Super Dragon is on his knees but clutching his ribs. He pulls his mask up to expose his mouth. Super Dragon is coughing up blood!!! Hayabusa kicks Dragon HARD in the ribs. The champ is a damn mess. Blood has run down his face and on to his tights but he presses on. He drags Dragon up and throws him back in and follows. Hayabusa picks Dragon up … PSYCHOOOO DRIVERRRRR!!!! Hayabusa hits Dragon with his own move. The champ doesn’t go for the pin. He Curb Stomps Super Dragon!!! With his mask hanging off, Hayabusa does the throat slash and goes to the top. Hayabusa looks out at the crowd and points up at the RWA banner and throws the horns. HAYABUSA NAILS THE PHOENIX SPLASH!!!! ONE …………….. TWO …………………… THREEEEEEE!!!!
FALL 3 – HAYABUSA

Winner & STILL Champion: Hayabusa
Match time- 48:13

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan Hayabusa-1-1

(The crowd gives the two men a standing ovation. The managers come back out and check on their wrestlers. Tojo hands the UWF World Lightweight belt to Hayabusa and wipes the blood from his face with a towel. Hayabusa’s mask is barely there. Hayabusa rips it the rest of the way off and covers up with a towel. Across the way, Eddie has helped Dragon to his feet but is helping him stand. Dragon is wheezing and it is obvious there is severe internal damage. There is a lot of blood coming from beneath the mask. Dragon shoves Eddie away and goes to the middle of the ring. Hayabusa meets him there. No words are said. There is a small hand shake. They continue to stand there. Dragon takes a towel from Eddie and covers his own head. With his head covered, Dragon removes his mask?!?!? Both men are covered and nobody can see them …. Except each other. After a moment, in the ultimate show of respect, THEY TRADE MASKS! Both masks are bloody and Hayabusa’s is ripped. The two warriors embrace. Dragon raises Hayabusa’s hand in victory and he and Eddie take their leave. Hayabusa and Tojo stay and Hayabusa raises the belt in victory. The crowd begin chanting “HAY-A-BU-SA” loudly as the champ basks in his victory.)

Kelly: My God what did we just witness? That was two men who put everything on the line.

Tanaka: Maybe the greatest match I have ever had the honor to call. I don't know how either is even able to stand.

Kelly: My guess is they will both be spending time in the local medical facility later tonight. The human body is not built to withstand the punishment they both took tonight. But that unfortunately is the end of our part of Wrestlemania 11. Professor this is the highlight of my career and I'm proud it was you shared this experience.

Tanaka: I concur. This passed all my expectations. Wrestlemania is truly the hallmark of this business.

Kelly: And it's not over yet. But for Professor Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly Arigato. Continue to enjoy the show as we now send it to Mexico City....

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

Wrestlemania 11: Part 1 Tokyo Japan
Page 1 of 1