FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Empty
PostSubject: XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition)   XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:50 am

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and Welcome back to XWA TV! I am Byron Saxton, here with the decked out Tammy Lynn Sytch. Tammy it's celebration as this is our 50th episode.

Sytch: The fans are buzzing. We are here for two hours tonight. Filled with some big matches.

Saxton: Well none bigger than Kevin Steen facing John Cena for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship! Gena has been uncharacteristically quiet since losing the strap. I would guess he is focused on righting the wrong done at Burn.

Sytch: Well I don't know how wrong it was...

Saxton: Heyman hit him with the title belt!

Sytch: Well to some that might be wrong... 

Saxton: You're ridiculous. Also on the tonight's show our brand new XWA Champion OMEGA makes his first defense of that title against his old rival Corey Graves.

Sytch: Bullet Club could be back in the top spot once more.

Saxton: Also reDRagon defend the World Tag Titles against The Dudleys from WCW and Trinity vs The Canadian Ninjas! What a show! Wait what is this?

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Latest?cb=20090425233816

Candido: Ladies and Gentlemen if I may have your attention. (Round of boos)

Candido: This marks 50 episodes of this Television show. and XWA has never been greater than it is now. And that is thanks to me. (More Boos)

Candido: I have done what I said. I win because that's what I do... I'm a winner. I win so much it gets boring. But unlike some lazy undocumented wrestlers like La Sombra who apparently will not be able to perform tonight due to a supposed knee injury. I am always ready to work. So last week I went out on a trip. Looking for the best juniors from other countries. To show that we here in America & XWA are the tops. So without further ado. Eden please announce this week's challenger.

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Eden-Stiles

Eden: This is our opening bout! Representing.... Israel.... Barry Hororwitz!

Barry Horowitz
Israel???

vs

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Fort Lee, NJ, America

(Saxton is questioning Barry being billed from Israel. Not that it matters. It is all Candido. Who dominates with a multitude of suplexes and then ends it with the Blonde Bombshell.)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Chriscandido

(After the match. Candido pulls out a little american Flag stand and places it on Horowitz' chest.)

Saxton: What the hell is this? Really, Israel? Barry is from Florida, I don't think he's ever been to Israel.

Sytch: Don't be racist!

Saxton: Me??!!! I give up with the both of you. When we return more great action in store.

Sytch: Not as great as that was...

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) 147502539239498451

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Cameron with the Young Kings)

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) YOUNG%20KINGS%201_zpsqjxpn8y4

Cameron: I am here with the Young Kings, Nice to see you Darren.

King: And me, right Cameron?

Cameron: Sure, Kenny. So guys you lost a hard fought match at BURN to the Young Bucks. We haven't seen you since.

D.Young: Well Cameron, we were a bit disappointed by that outcome. We hit the gym and really been training hard and we would like another shot at the Young Bucks at RECKONING. I know the Bucks are a team that never ducks a challenge. So we are putting it out there. The Young Kings vs The Young Bucks one mo time.

Cameron: Well: I am certain you can get it done next time.

King: Cameron honey, I get it done, EVERY time.

Cameron: Okay then. Well unfortunately we're out of time but I look forward to that rematch at RECKONING. Bye Darren.

D.Young: Uhh yeah, take care Cameron.

(As they leave Kenny gives Cameron the "Call Me' sign.)

Cameron: *Sigh*

Saxton: In the ring right now is Gedo along with Trinity.

Sytch: I thought our new General Manager, Dixie Carter banned him from ringside for this match?

Saxton: Let's hear what he has to say...

Gedo: Eh? I have here my manager license. It says I have the right to be ringside for all Trinity matches, eh. I am not going anywhere!

(out walks the GM, Dixie Carter.)

Carter: Gedo, You do have a valid Manager's license. But I don't care. You have constantly interfered in matches to gain victories. Not tonight! If you don't leave and take one of the Trinity with you I will have you forfeit and give your Title shot at GLORY to...

Gedo: STOP!!!! You will give nothing!! EH! You have made grave mistake. We will leave but know you will be responsible for when I bring CHAOS to XWA.

(Gedo has a quick conference and then leaves with Mio. Then as they walk out Edge of Seventeen begins to play and the entire arena pops as the Mega-popular Canadian Ninjas walk out.)

Trinity (Kana & Io)
Former Shimmer Tag Team Champions
Japan

vs

Canadian Ninjas
Former 2 Times Battle Queens Tag Team Champions
Dojo in Canada

(Eden reminds the audience that should anyone interfere in the match they will be fired from XWA. The fans are chanting at the Ninjas "Next World Champs". They high five each other and the match begins. Early on it looks the absence of Gedo may be playing a role as the Ninjas are all over Trinity. Big back body drop by Matthews on Io. She pops up holding her lumbar and walks right into a right hand from Perez on the apron.

Perez is in with Kana. Kana catches her with a back kick, then a knife hand smash. But Portia just pokes Kana in the eye then takes her down in a side headlock as the crowd laughs. More of the same with the team from Canada enjoying the advantage. But when Perez is sent to the ropes she catches a knee in the kidney courtesy of Io. Now the Japanese team take over.

Double Backdrop Suplex from Trinity. A cover but Portia kicks out. The crowd is trying to rally behind her. Stomping there feet and banging on the base boards. Rolling Neckbreaker by Io. Then Kana comes in with a few shoot kicks to her back. The crowd is chanting "Ninjas". Kana rams Perez' head into the turnbuckle pad. Then sits her on the top. She goes up. And lifts her on her shoulders and delivers a Super Samoan Drop! 1.. 2.. NO!! Perez gets the left shoulder up. Io tags in and goes up for the Io Special (Double Foot Stomp Moonsault). But Portia moves out the way and in desperation spears Io. Both women are down and crawling to their respective corners. They both tag at the same time. However Nicole has been resting a long time and now is all over Kana. Rights and lefts. She ducks a wild Haymaker and gives Kana an Atomic Drop that sends her into Io who was trying to enter. Nicole screams out to the crowd. Then hits Kana with the Vancouver Maneuver. She hooks the leg.. 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! It's broken up by Io! Portia is back in. She Takes Io and throws her into the corner and starts stomping away. Nicole Is setting up to hit another Vancouver Maneuver on Kana. The referee is trying to get Portia out the ring when someone dressed in a ninja like outfit runs in the ring and wipes out Matthews with a Lariat. She slides out as Kana applies the Kana-Lock center ring. Nicole is trying to fight but she can't she's fading.... The ref checks her and she is limp and he calls for the bell.

Winners: Trinity

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Tumblr_o3r6d2Oinz1tszqifo1_540_zpsvc5dbwxr

(With Matthews out Kana lets her guard down and is superkicked by Portia. Then she looks to hit Io with the school girl crush but the woman dressed in black attacks her. The fans are booing as they know it must be Mio under the mask. But here come Naomi & Athena they rush the ring. The Ninja clad girl runs out the ring and tries to leave the arena but they give chase. Now Gedo and Mio come out! The crowd is shocked who is under the mask? Trinity now grab Portia. Kana puts her in the Standing Surfboard as the Shirai sisters move to opposite corners. Then charge hitting simultaneous knees to her head. Perez just crumbles to the mat lifeless as Gedo rejoices.Officials are coming out Matthews is coming too and sees her partner of many years laid out and crawls to her. Trinity leaves to a loud chorus of boos. Perez is stretchered out.)

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Olivia-munn-new-beauty-routine

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. We are here at our 50th episode. Lots of big matches still to come but also in just a week is RECKONING. So far we know OMEGA will defend the title that night against former champion Kazuchika Okada. reDRagon will defend the World Tag Team titles against Tama Tonga and Tanga Roa. The Young Bucks and the Young Kings will face off once more and Melissa Anderson faces the Bullet Babe, Amber Gallows. Also on that night will be 6 X1 Climax matches. Here they are.

BLOCK A
________
Adam Cole vs Jimmy Snuka
Apollo Crews vs Karl Anderson
Juice Robinson vs Raven

BLOCK B
________
Tommy Dreamer vs Bad Luck Fale
Doc Gallows vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
Ricky Steamboat vs Baron Corbin

We now send you for some pre-recorded comments from Melissa Anderson.

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Melissa

Melissa: It seems every other week someone wants to step into my ring and try to take me out. And every time they fail and wind up getting my boot firmly up their ass. So now here comes Mrs Gallows. The Bullet Babe? Please, stop lying to yourself. Fale is better looking than you. I have been a while. I have seen how the Bullet Club work, so I am ready for whatever games and tricks you may have. in fact, I may have a few myself. But this is just another obstacle in my quest to face Awesome Kong and become the World Women's Champion. And I'm getting sick of obstacles. So Amber I am going to make an example out of you. So any other woman out there who thinks they can waltz in here and take my spot knows hat that would be career malpractice.

Munn: In other news, La Sombra ha suffered a sprained MCL and will be out for an undisclosed time. We wish him well in his recovery. That's all for this week, for Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we see the Dudley Boys in catering talking. Bubba Is fixing a sandwich.)

D-Von: Yp Brother, Don't eat too much, We got a championship Match tonight.

Bubba: Who wants to win on an empty stomach. Besides look Turkey, Roast Beef. This is Protein!

D-Von: Yeah Yeah, Whatever man, After we become World Champions tonight it will be steaks for us.

Bubba: Anything besides chicken like those two redneck idiots the Briscoes. They even smell like Chickens.

D-Von: And not the Fired Chicken smell either, Dem boys reek!

Bubba: After tonight we will take them out next and then no one will ever stop us. Wanna bite?

D-Von: I told you we gotts a Title match!

(Bubba just stares at him holding the sandwich out. D-Von sighs and takes a huge bite.)

Saxton: This is going to be some night. 2 World title matches to go.

Sytch: You can smell the excitement in the air. Or is that that awful after shave of yours?

Saxton: Hey It brings me luck.

Sytch: It brings vultures.

Saxton: Well right now we have the long awaited debut of Lacey.

Sytch: This girl gets a lot of hype. Lets see if she is worth it.

Spanish Red
Spain

vs

Lacey
Minneapolis, MN

(Red tries her best but Lacey is anxious to be on a good show and she does. really hitting Red with some big signature spots including a Fireman's Carry Cutter. She then hits the Implant DDT and gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Lacey

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) L-0092

Saxton: Well that was one-sided.

Sytch: Kind of like your relationship with Cameron.

Saxton: Hey We're good friends!

Sytch: Dude she called you Myron the other day.

Saxton: No she didn't!

Sytch: Maybe it was "Moron". Something like that.

Saxton: We will be back.

Saxton: It's time to begin the X1 Climax Tournament! Our first Match is from Block B Bad Luck Fale takes on Ricky Steamboat.

Sytch: Well this a huge time for XWA. Last year this was met with great response from the fans so its back. If it didn't it would be gone.

Saxton: So why do they bring you back every week? 

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

Bad Luck Fale
Former XWA Tag Team Champion
Tonga

vs

Ricky Steamboat
Honolulu, Hawaii

(Fale uses his tremendous size to batter Ricky around the ring but Steamboat fires back with a few Knife Hand Smashes. But a lariat from Fale drops Ricky in a heap. He hits a Powerslam for two. Goes for a Leg drop and misses. Steamboat dropkicks him right to the face then goes up for the Flying Body Press...

But Fale Catches him in mid-air and gives him a Fallaway Slam. Fale now looks for the Bad Luck Fall. But Ricky stretches out his leg and pushes off the ropes and turns it into a DDT. Fale is dazed as Steamboat goes up again. This time he catches Fale with a Flying Chop to the head. he goes up the other side... Flying Body Press! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Ricky Steambaot (+2 Points)

Saxton: What a hard fought victory for Steamboat.

Sytch: He used the ropes. That's illegal.

Saxton: It was smart is what it was.

Sytch: You know Saxton, If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours.

Saxton: Really?

Sytch: Sure, because I'd want a brain that had never been used.

(Camera switches backstage with Dixie Carter and Adam Cole.)

Cole: This is ridiculous, I want Steen at RECKONING!

Carter: Look, I told you everyone in the X1 competes in a tournament match at RECKONING. You will get your shot, at whoever is the Champion next month.

Cole: Every day that goes by and that World title is not around my waist is another day of that injustice prevails.  I am going to get my hands on him and then I am going to rip the blubber off his skeleton with my bare hands. He messed with the wrong Magnum! And if that bald-headed...

(In walks Paul Heyman.)

Heyman: I hope you didn't meam me.

Cole: Heyman, I should shoot you down where you stand.

Heyman: First I have a message from the World Champion. He has heard all these threats you have been making. He hears them loud and clear. He wants to let you know something. He doesn't make threats, He just destroys whoever gets in his way. You see thats what Kevin Steen does, Its really the only thing he does. So if I was you I would think before you make another idle threat towards the most dangerous man in this sport. You don't want to make him mad.

Cole: You little bastard... If he's so tough, why isn't he here?

Heyman: Who says he isn't?

(Heyman smiles and then Kevin Steen clobbers Cole from behind. Steen is raining punches down on Adam. He then looks to give him a Package Piledriver on the floor but Dixie warns him she will fine him 10 Grand if he does it. And she will bring a grievance with Paul Boesch about the actions of a World Champion. Steen drops Cole down. He stomps his head and walks off. In rushes. Gallows and Anderson to help Magnum.)

(Cameron is in the ring and she introduces Raven and The Future.)

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) 17r354oja4uvnjpg

Cameron: Raven... and gentlemen. You have become the center of controversy here in XWA the last few weeks.

Raven: Let me stop you right there Cameron. I have always been in the center of controversy wherever I go. It is my nature for the universe to react to my life force. I am what you can not explain. I am what you don't want to know. I am reality and a dream all at once. And behind me... is the FUTURE.

Cameron: Let's talk about the Future. Baron Corbin is entered in the X1 Climax along with you. How did you manage that when I know Snoop is no fan of yours.

Raven: Snoop is a simple man. With yesterday's ideas. and last year's hopes. He knows what is good for this company and that is Raven. Baron Corbin will do his job, to injure and hurt the other competitors. So that it clears the way for my Ascension to the the XWA Championship.   

Cameron:: So he is just there to make the road easier for you? But he is in the other Block. Not much he can do to get you to the finals.

Raven: Do you think I need help to get there? I need nothing but my own mind and internal pain to bring me to the finals. I will win this and then I will win the Title and then I will reshape this place in my image. Quote the Raven.... Ne...

Dreamer: Not so fast...

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) 85328ca72c66def260de374b67493461

Dreamer: You and your boys are walking around here like you own the place. Like you guys are the bullies of the yard. Except you forget, this... is my house and no one bullies me. So you and your little chess club there better get ready. Because I am making it my business to make sure you do not ever get to the XWA Championship. Quote the Dreamer... Screw you!

(Crowd pops as Raven just stares out at Tommy and the Future point at him threateningly.)

Cameron: The X1 Climax is once again going to be wild!

Sytch: Tommy Dreamer has lost his mind. Is he calling out 4 guys?

Saxton: Tommy is scared of no one. Besides they started this thing with him, Steamboat, Juice Robinson and really everyone in the XWA. Like they say in the hood, "Don't start none, won't be none".

Sytch: No one in the hood says that. You're as much a phony as La Sombra is pretending to be injured.

Saxton: Wow a La Sombra crack. Never expected to hear that. When we return its the World Tag Titles on the line.

Sytch: In fact didn't James Brown say that in a song?

Saxton: In the ring are the challengers from WCW, The Dudley Boys.

Sytch: I've seen these guys a few times before they are brawlers supreme. You don't want to get into a street fight with these two.

Saxton: Well reDRagon have been champions for a long while, I think they can adapt to any style.

Sytch: Wishful thinking...

Saxton: Actually no, my wishful thinking involves you and a case of Laryngitis.

reDRagon (O'Reilly & Fish) w/Scarlett
UWF World Tag Team Champions
St. Louis, MO and Albany, NY
Theme Music: Dane Away- Damn Valentines

vs

The Dudley Boys
WCW Tag Team Champions
Dudleyville, USA

This is a smash mouth match which really plays into the challengers hands. Kyle hits D-Von with Ax and Smash Then goes for the Pendulum Lariat but is Powerslammed. Later Bubba gives the Bubba Bomb to Bobby Fish. He then he then looks for a Samoan Drop bt Bobby counters it into a Rear Naked Choke but D-Von makes the save.

Double Suplex on Bubba from the World Champs. Fish covers for two. He goes for the Fish Hook but Bubba makes the ropes. He grabs Bobby by the waist strap and pulls him into his corner. In comes D-Von with some big clubbing forearms. He whips him into the ropes and Hits a diving Shoulder block. The force knocks Fish to his corner where Kyle tags in. He gets off a striking combination. He looks to end it with a spin kick but D-Von Catches him and hits an Exploder Suplex into the buckle. Bubba and D-Von hit an elevated neckbreaker on Kyle. A cover gets them another near fall.

Scarlett is slapping the mat trying to get the crowd behind the champs and it works. The Dudleys have O'Reilly down and D-Von goes for his Flying headbutt as Buuba holds Kyle's legs apart. But Kyle pulls Bubba Ray over as D-Von leaps and D-Von hit his brother in the nether region. Kyle locks on Arm-ageddon on D-Von. He is wailing in pain. But Bubba drops an elbow to his head to break it up.

In comes Fish and now they are all fighting. The ref is trying to maintain order but these teams are hot. Double dropkick to Bubba Then they go to hit Double Dragon on D-Von. But Bubba recovers and knocks Fish to the floor. Now they hit a double Lariat on Fish. They signal for 3D. Bubba sets up as D-Von sends Kyle towards the ropes...

But Bubba is yanked out the ring by....)

Any guesses???:

(D-Von doesn't realize what happened and lifts Kyle up but no one is there and Kyle turns and lands on D-Von's head. He is dazed as Fish re-enters. They quickly hit Chasing the Dragon on D-Von and survive this match.)

Winners: reDRagon

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) B8284e2cb18b39a9127b59fa7d559193

(Bubba knocks down Jay and sends Mark into the ring. Soon all 3 teams are brawling now. It takes a while for security to restore order.)

Sytch: What is it with people just coming into our Arena?

Saxton: I thought your boyfriend was going to build a wall to keep them out?

Sytch: He's working on it.

Saxton: Nothing was settled here. The Dudleys looked like they were 3 seconds away from becoming Tag Team Champions. Well These three teams are going to face each other in TWO Triple Threat Matches on WCW Heat Wave next week. Check that out!

(Cameras are in the back where we Naomi and Athena searching a backstage storage room. then the Ninja clad woman tries run past them but they tackle her down. She is struggling on the floor when GM Dixie Carter walks up. She bends down and removes the mask.)

Who is getting fired?:

Carter: What the hell? You don't even work here!

Lotus: So you can't fire me.

Carter: Damn it! Gedo was the one who hired you! Admit it!

Lotus: Gedo did no such thing. I just hate those FAKE Ninjas. I am a true Ninjitsu Trained Warrior.

Carter: Who got caught so easily... Right. Have security toss her out my building!

Naomi: You buying that story?

Carter: Of course not, Gedo was behind this I just can't prove it.

Saxton: Up next OMEGA makes his 1st defense of the XWA Championship.

Sytch: It will be his last. Bullet Club is about to regain top spot here in XWA.

Saxton: I'm not so sure about that. OMEGA has worked hard and that has finally resulted in him being the man here.

Sytch: I'm not so sure you're even a man.

Saxton: I'm sure you are a bi...

Sytch: I will slap you...

OMEGA
XWA Champion
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

vs

Corey Graves w/Lauren
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champion
Pittsburgh, PA

(It's obvious Lauren is out here as a distraction as she was once the object of OMEGA's affections before turning on everyone in XWA and joining Adam Cole. OMEGA is not the same from that time. He became colder, sullen even. He sees her as nothing more than a lying Jezebel and her existence means nothing. Yet she still has his attention as she berates him before the match which allows Corey to sucker punch him. She smiles and leaves as the bell is called for by Paul Turner.

Graves is really focused. No wasted movement as he Slams OMEGA then drops a knee. Followed by a Chinlock. OMEGA  battles to his feet but is pulled back down by the hair. Graves continues to grind on the jead of the champion. He again gets to a vertical base and shoves Corey to the ropes. Graves hits a shoulder block knocking OMEGA down. The Corey hits the ropes again. OMEGA is ready and catches him with the Kotaro Krusher (Leapfrog transitioned into a one-handed bulldog). Ex-Hadoukem to the face. OMEGA covers 1.. 2.. No.

Hanging Suplex by OMEGA. Graves rolls out the ring towards Lauren. OMEGA signals to the crowd then hits the ropes. Lauren sees this and runs away as OMEGA hits Graves with a Tope Con Hilo. He sends him back in. And climbs up top but Graves drags himself away towards the corner. OMEGA jumps down and charges with the Tony Jaa Double Knee Strike in the corner but But Corey gets a boot up into the mush of the champ. Corey then chop blocks the knee of OMEGA. Then puts him in Lucky 13!

The move that recently injured La Sombra is now seconds from bringing the XWA Championship back to the Bullet Club. Lauren is chanting "Tap". But OMEGA refuses to do that. He inches his way and finally reaches out and gets his fingers on the bottom Rope. Turner asks for the break but Corey doesn't release the hold. Turner starts counting and Graves at 4 finally lets go. However the damage has been done. Omega is holding his knee. Graves kicks at it. He goes for it again but OMEGA rolls him into an inside cradle. 1.. 2.. NO!

Craves pops up. He drops the champ with an elbow shiver. He pulls him up looking for a Brainbuster but OMEGA floats over and hits a Reverse Frankensteiner. He pulls him up on his shoulders... One-Winged Angel! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner and STILL Champion: OMEGA

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Cfba4f0988902b5e526897f196b39b83

Saxton: OMEGA has turned back the challenge of Corey Graves. Great defense.

Sytch: Yes but he is limping, that knee may be injured.

Saxton: Wait what is this!

(Into the ring runs former champion Okada who dropkicks OMEGA right to the face. Gedo is there yelling instructions. Okada sets up for the Rainmaker. But OMEGA ducks it! Then hits a release German Suplex on Okada. Who rolls out the ring. Gedo was slow to leave and OMEGA has him. He hits a One Knee Codebreaker. Then picks him up... One-Winged Angel on Gedo!!! The crowd is on their feet as Okada drags his manager out the ring. OMEGA is a little hobbled but he is fired up.)

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter when in comes Charm City Squad.)

Swann: Sorry to barge in like this but we got a beef.

Carter: I am a bit busy but what but what's the matter?

Moose: Last year we were both part of the X1 Climax. Now we're off. We're not booked on today's 50th Show and we're not booked on RECKONING? Seriously?

Swann: Look Dixie, I know you have a whole roster here and you just got here but we are pretty popular in this arena. We need to start getting booked.

Carter: You're right. So next week in our Main Event you get Gallows and Anderson. The winner becomes the Number 1 contender for the XWA Tag Team Championship. Hows that boys?

Swann: I-Ight! That's what I'm talking bout, Dixie. All we ask for is an oppurtunity. We will take it from there. Thank you for your time.

(Moose and Swann fist bump and leave the office.)

Carter: Works every time.

(Backstage we see Cameron.)

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Cameron-arianne

Cameron: I am here with the Young Bucks. Guys you accepted the challenge from the Young Kings for a rematch at RECKONING. Why?

Nick: Why not? They made a challenge and the Bucks duck no team. We had a great match with them at BURN. We are more than happy to do it again. Then I think me and my brother have some other plans.

Cameron: Matt, care to elaborate?

Matt: We want what everyone wants. The World Tag Team Championship. reDRagon are walking around here beating all these ranked teams. But as I look at these rankings there is one team they haven't faced... us. So after we take care of Business at RECKONING we will be helping ourselves to a bit of gold.

Cameron: Are you counting your chickens before they hatch? You still have to beat the Young Kings.

Nick: We beat them before. No reason to think it will be any different this time. No offense to the Kings though. We like those guys. But they are not the best tam in the world. That would be the Young Bucks.

Cameron: Full of confidence as always. Back to ringside.

Saxton: This has been an amazing show and we have one more match to go.

Sytch: Steen vs Cena... World Heavyweight Championship. This is what its all about.

Saxton: And its here on XWA TV. I am proud to call this one.

Sytch: You would be proud to tie your shoes. But yeah, I am too.

Saxton: Let's send it to Eden.

Eden: This is our Main Event! With Television time remaining. It is for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Kevin Steen w/Paul Heyman
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Marieville, Quebec, Canada

vs

John Cena
Former World heavyweight Champion
Boston, MA

(Cena is much more subdued than usual. Steen is his usual angry, grumpy self. He is pacing back and forth during the introductions. Heyman is in his ear pumping him up. Telling him that he's beaten this man twice before. This is old news. The ref finishes pre-fight instructions and asks if they want to shake hands. Cena surprisingly extends his hand to Steen's surprise. Steen looks at his hand and reaches out and Cena slaps him across the face so loud it sounded like a gun shot. The bell rings and Cena tears into the WOrld Champ.

Right hands one after the other rocking Kevin into the corner. Cena whips him across to the far buckle and follows in with a clothesline. Steen staggers out. Cena gives him an Atomic Drop. Then hits the ropes and nails a Flying Shoulder Block. Steen rolls out the ring as Heyman is trying to get Kevin back on track. Kevin is pissed and shoves Paul away and charges back in. He goes for a clothesline that cena Ducks then a Back Suplex by John. He sends the champ in to the ropes and gives hm a Back body drop. The crowd is loving this. More big right hands has Steen totally on queer street. Cena send Steen into the corner again but Steen reverses and follows in. But John catches the ropes and tries to float behind but Kevin catches him on his shoulders and gives him Snake Eyes across the top buckle. Cena slumps in the corner and Kevin gives not 1 but 2 Cannonball splashes. Now Kevin is giving Cena some facewash with the bottom of his boots. The crowd is booing tyhe Champon who gives them an up yours gesture.

Steen continues to beat down on the former champion. Hitting a Reverse Neckbreaker and covering for two. He nails a Pop-Up Powerbomb and covers for another near fall. Steen is screaming at him to just stay down or else. But of course Cena has the heart of a lion and will never lie down. Steen decides its time for the Package piledriver but Cena in an amazing feat of Strength powers up and has Steen on his shoulders. And hits the Killswitch! He raises his hands to the crowd and gives Steen the "You can't see me" Taunt then nails the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Steen is wobbly Cena has him up for the Attitude Adjustment, but Kevin frantically elbows free. He gets out and hits the Sidewinder Suplex. He goes up for a Moonsault....

He Misses!! Cena locks him in the STF! Cena is pulling with all his strength. Steen is waving around in desperation. The crowd is chanting "Tap". Steen then somehow reaches back and pokes the eye of Cena with his thumb.  This allows Steen to break the hold. He gives Cena a Spinebuster then locks in the Sharpshooter. Cena is crying out in pain. But he wills himself and gets the rope break. Fans are chanting "This is Awesome!". Steen and Cena both totally spent now are center ring trading right hands. Both men are unsteady but both keep firing haymakers. Then hit each other simultaneously and both drop to the mat. The referee lays in the count.  But Cena is up at 7 as Steen is starting to stir. Cena pulls him up on his shoulders. Attitude Adjustment!!! He covers... 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!! Steen gets his foot on the ropes. The crowd, Cena, Byron Saxton even the referee can not believe it. Steen crawls to the corner as Cena takes a deep breath and goes after him. Cena is peppering Kevin in the corner with punches. The referee is trying to get Cena to let him out. Steen headbutts Cena. Then does a double leg dive. The ref drops down to count but doesn't see Steen put both his legs up on the ropes for leverage. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner and STILL Champion: Kevin Steen

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition) Kevin-steen

(The crowd is livid. They are booing Cena is pleading his case but the ref says he didn't see anything. Steen has his belt and is almost mocking Cena. Cena then unleashes a Tornado Punch that flattens Steen. Cena gives him another "You can't see me" taunt and leaves the ring to the cheers of the crowd.)

Saxton: Somehow Kevin Steen snaked his way to retaining that title tonight. Cena had him beat multiple times!

Sytch: But he didn't get the 3 count. You can say "snaked" but the fact remains, he is still the champion.

Saxton: If there is any justice, John Cena will get revenge one day and take back the title that was stolen from him.

Sytch: If there was any justice, I would be doing this show alone and get your paycheck on top of mine.

Saxton: That is all for this amazing night. Thank you fans for being here for 50 shows. And we hope to see you for the next 50. Good night!

Sytch: Umm, look in the ring, Saxton.

(As Steen slowly has come to his feet. Heyman turns and is laid out by a Superkick! Then the assailant hits Steen with a Scoop Brainbuster! Both Steen and Heyman are totally laid out and we see who is responsible as he blows them both a kiss.)

You know who it is!:
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 50 (Special 2 Hour edition)
Page 1 of 1