FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:06 pm

WCPW # 11 Eye of the Tiger

TV : Showtime

Place : The UIC Pavilion, University of Illinois Chicago

Attendance 15, 000

Survivor is off to the right of the ring , playing Sweet Home Chicago . Joe Pedicino walks down the isle and takes the center of the ring . Then Gordon Solie comes out and he joins Joe in the ring .

Joe : Hello Chicago !!!! Hello World !!!!

Fans : Hi Joe !!!!

Joe : That’s Survivor ! I’m Joe Pedicino and with me the man who needs no introduction , the Dean of Wrestling, Gordon Solie !!!!

Fans : Solie , Solie , Solie !!!!!!

Gordon : Well , hello !!!! Hey let’s not wait any longer , ladies and gentlemen it is our honor and our privilege to introduce to you straight from this weekend’s Parade of Champions , the IWA World Heavyweight Champion !!! The Incredible Hulk Hogan!!!!

Survivor now , goes into Eye of the Tiger and Hulk Hogan who always brings that energy walks down the aisle pointing and waving to the fans and fist bumping , high fiving and even hugging some kids along the way !!!!

The crowd explodes into a frenzy and as Hogan takes center ring he shakes the hand of Joe and Gordon !!!!

The crowd now chants : The World Champ , The World Champ , The World Champ . Hogan then does wait .... he rips his shirt off and poses and the crowd eats it up !!!!

Gordon gets the crowd to eventually calm after 5 minutes .

He just hands Hogan the mic .

Hogan : So .... this past weekend I did a thing , Brother !!!!!!

Crowd : Hogan , Hogan , Hogan !!!!

Gives Gordon back the mic .

Gordon : I guess you could say that . Congratulations , sir !

Hogan : Thank you , Brother . Now Gordon Solie , let me tell you something dude , I had to go through four of the the best wrestlers on the world to win . And I don’t mind telling you brother , there where times I doubted myself . Kevin Steen damn near killed me on night 1. Then night two hits and Raven , wants a Raven’s rules match and he made me see my own blood , dude .

Then that big and bad Brock Lesnar beat me pillar to post , busting me open again , brother and giving me an F 5 , that was heard round the world and as I laid there on the mat , helpless and immobile , my body telling me to quit , I felt the power of all my Hulkamanics and before that ref’s hand came down for 3 , dude , I kicked out !!!! Then had to go old school and use a school boy roll up .

And then Kurt Angle . Who might be the baddest and best walking this planet , dude !!! Brother , he gave me a wrestling lesson . I was out classed and out mastered . And when he locked me in that Angle Lock , I could feel it all slipping away and then all my little Hulksters out there , I could feel their tears , but could also feel them believing in the power of Hulkamania , and as Kurt , was ripping and tearing , I felt it too Gordon and I fought to keep the dream alive brother , and then got lucky with my Python Lock and got it locked in and well , here is the proof , dude !!!!! ( holds up the belt )

Crowd : Hogan , Hogan , Hogan !!!!

Gordon : Well we have a lot to get to tonight . In fact , in honor of this sir , Showtime has given us a rare 3 hour time slot tonight . But before we go any further , I wanted to ask you about that new hold you developed. The Python Lock .

Hogan : Gordon Solie , years ago before the dark ages , I worked right here in Chicago for Big Time Pro Wrestling . I became good friends with one of the house doctors , Wes Champion . So , when I found out I was going to be one of two representatives for Windy City, I knew I needed more in my arsenal besides the old tried and true Axe Bomber and the leg drop , brother .

So I called the doc and started talking about joint manipulation and pressure points . And Doctor Wes told me that since I had the largest arms in the world , I should try and use an Anaconda Vice . But make it my own . So the doc and I worked on it and I still couldn’t get it quite right . The doc placed a call and flew in Billy Robinson .

And let me tell you something about Billy Robinson , it’s a damn good thing he’s wrestling independents over in England . Because brother , if he were here in the states and be in this tourney ,everyone would be worried . So Doc and Billy worked with me and we developed the Python Lock !!! And the power of Hulkamania was reborn . Now CM Punk is waking around with shell of a version that used to be called the UWF World Heavyweight Title, and seems to think I stole the Python Lock from him .

But CM Punk , listen real good , brother .........

Rick Rude comes out .

Rude : Hold up big man . It seems you got 3,000 pounds of brain damage in that tourney . Last week two days before at Super Clash 1 , I put you down with the Rude Awakening , and if not for the time limit , I would be wearing the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title, but now I look at you and that big shiney belt and I think I want that instead . I know Don Muraco has the next title shot of Parade of Champions on August 28th , but I’m tossing my name in and making it a Triple Threat Match !!!

Muraco comes out !!!

Muraco : Now wait just a second baby !!! I went through everyone in this company to get that title shot . It’s mine and mine alone , but if you want a fight , baby , The Magnificent one is your man . Let’s settle it right now .

Hogan : Hold up brother !!!! Don Muraco , I don’t like you brother , but yes , you earned that shot by yourself . Rick Rude , you want a shot , I’ll give it to you tonight dude in the second hour . This time no time limit and let’s make it no disqualification and no count outs bother , that way you have no excuses .

Rude : You’re a bigger idiot than I thought Hogan . You got your ass handed to you for two days . Your banged up and you fight fight the Ravishing One , you’re on . I’m going to be the World Champ .

Hogan : Rick , before you go bother , I got a question .

Rude : Ok paper champ .

Hogan : Whatcha gonna do brother , when the power of the World Heavyweight Champion ,and all the Hulkamanics and the Python Lock runs wild on you ????

Rude shakes his head and walks away.

Gordon : Well , as I said , we got a lot to ge here tonight and now we have a World Heavyweight Title Match in our second hour !!’ Hulk congratulations again .

Hogan : Thanks Brother .

Gordon : And with that there is wrestling tomorrow night at the Rosemont Horizon. Here is Joe Pedicino to tell you all about it .

Joe : Gordon tomorrow night , tickets are almost sold out . Listen to this card !!!

WCPW Heavyweight Title Tourney matches .

Superstar Billy Graham taking Big Van Vader

The American. Dream Dusty Rhodes going up against Bam Bam Bigelow

Gentleman Jack Perry vs Bob Backlund

And in an I Quit Match . HHH going up against Wildfire Tommy Rich

WCPW Women’s Championship : Gail Kim vs Chyna

WCPW Tag Team Titles : Demolition going up against the champions Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race

Windy City Pro Wrestling action .... Be There !!!

Gordon : Welcome back . And joining me right now here at ringside , a 3 time World Judo Champion Chris Adams . Of course we all know his reputation as a pro wrestler . Chris welcome to Windy City Pro Wrestling!

Adams : WOW !!! So this Is Windy City Pro Wrestling. The whole world is talking about this place , because of Hulk Hogan , but let’s see if we can get them talking about Chris Adams too . Time for some wrestling , Gordon .

Chris Adams vs Ronnie Vegas : Vegas does ok , attacking Adams before he gets off his ring jacket and then slamming his head into the turn buckle . But Adams with a well placed side kick to the gut and then another and then a body slam . Vegas gets to his feet , brutal judo toss by Adams . A tired Vegas staggers up . Superkick !!!! Adams covers 1.... 2 ... 3 !!!

After the match the Great Kabuki appears on the opposite side of the ring . Adams turns around and Kabuki mist him !!!! From there a hook kick to Adams jaw puts him down . Gary Hart now appears and leads his man away from the ring . Joe Pedicino stops Hart and Kabuki before he gets to the exit .

Joe : Gary Hart , what was that all about ?

Hart : Joe, Chris Adams claims for be a great judo champion. Well I have here the true masta in martial arts . The deadly Kabuki . We wanted to teach everyone that there is only one true masta .

Now moving along , once in a life time a plan comes togetha . And Joe, there are men destined for greatness . I have brought those men togetha unda one umbrella . The great Kabuki , This man , They call him the Time Lord . Kushida and finally the mighty Kamala and the beast that is Umaga , a tag team known as Savage Society. I sold Vader’s contract and now have opened the gates of hell . Welcome to the pit of sin , Joe Pedicino .

Joe : Gordon , back to you .

Gordon : Thank you Joe . It looks like dark days are ahead . Right now , I want to bring in the American Dream Dusty Rhodes. Sir , I must say , you look better than the last time I saw you .

Dusty : Gordon Solie, we are live in the Chi , baby !!! Now , let me tell ya a little story . You see back when the Dream was a little guy , he was diggen ditches with his daddy . And one night , his daddy came home , sat at the table and hung his head .

I looked up at him and asked what’s wrong daddy ? The man lifted his head and told me , little Dream , today daddy had a tough day . Daddy lost his job , but tomorrow is a new day son . You see , you keep fightin , you keep living and the dream never dies son .

The next day , daddy woke up took a shower , ate breakfast , looked at the newspaper and headed out the door . He come home and was certified plumber . A blue collar man with a blue collar plan . The Dream didn’t die , baby .

Years later in high school, I was told my 9th grade year , I wasn’t good enough . So I went home and everyday , I pushed myself to get bigger and stronger . The next 3 years , I was the starting tail back and went on to Texas A&M . The Dream didn’t die baby .

After college , I went the opposite way . I played short stop in the minors and then broke my arm . I rehabbed and worked hard and the Dream didn’t die . I went to Minnesota and walked up to a farm house and knocked on the door and Verne Gagne for the next 3 years beat me up , and the Dream didn’t die , baby .

I moved onto the NWA where Iron Anderson and Ted Dibiasie made my life a living hell at every corner of the Mid Atlantic area . But the Dream didn’t die baby .

Joined up with UWF! Signed with BTPW and even after Greg Valentine broke my leg I ended up becoming BTPW Heavyweight Champion . The Dream didn’t die , baby .

Then for the next 7 years . I was locked in a basement and left for dead . The breath left my body and then somehow through the darkness , The IWA came along and the Dream didn’t die baby .

And now Paul Jones and the gentlemen’s club , you turned my student against me . You broke a couple of ribs , but I’m still standing , because the Dream never , ever ever dies , baby . Jackie boy . I’ll see you soon .

Gordon : The American Dream Dusty Rhodes. Right now another debut . Let’s go to the ring .

The Rock N Roll Express vs Johnny Rodz & El Toro : Good match up here . Ricky gets caught in the corner and gets the hell beat out of him , until he gets off a rana on Rodz and gets the tag to Robert , who cleans house . In the end it’s the old tried and true double dropkick in Toro . 1....2.....3 !!!!

Gordon : A great match there , right now we aren’t waisting any time I’m this hour . It’s time for our Showtime Television Title match . Let’s go to the ring .

The Grand Wizard, leads out his new man . The Showtime Television Champion , Big Van Vader . What happens next is a bit of a shock . Bam Bam Bigelow his friend and tag team partner stands across the ring from him . Vader gets nose to nose and then the arguing starts . A headbutt later by Bigelow not only floors Vader , but he’s bleeding !!!

Bam Bam with a Suplex and then a Powerbomb . He goes to the top and comes off with a knee to the head . He covers and gets 1.......2...... Noooooo !!! Vader kicks out !!! Now Bam Bam pulls him up , bud Vader hits him with a brutal clothesline !! And then a Yakuza two handed chop !!! Vader pounds on him with fist and then a leaping corner splash !!! Vader then hits the Vader Bomb and pulls out a very hard fought 1.....2.....3 !!!!

After the match . The two heels talk for a minute and it seems the whole world had gone crazy , because they shake hands and the crowd explodes with this is awesome chants .

Gordon: And with that it’s the end of hour one . Right now let’s look back an the two nights that was Parade of Champions in Los Angelos and we’ll be back with hour two right after the Apter Report .

End Hour 1 !!!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:45 pm

The Hogan/IWA era begins!

And in my opinion no better heel to start him off against than Rick Rude. You can get some mileage out of this program

Interesting pairing Kabuki against Adam's

Gary Hart has quite the unit going

Tremendous Dusty promo

What the hell did we just see between Vader and Bigelow?

Good stuff JR
Back to top Go down
ChadCa$h

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:40 am

You wrote for Hogan so good. I could picture him in my mind as if it were real life. I wonder if Dr Wes is the same doc who has been trafficking him all those steroids. Rick Rude is great here too

Loving the Dusty vs Paul Jones/Jack Perry stuff. I think it’s interesting how Dusty is putting all the blame on Jones and not Jack Perry. It’s subtle but it such a baby face thing for Dusty to do, to blame the evil manager and not the naive kid. Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Great opening with Hulk and his challengers

I like Hart's group

That was a great Dusty promo

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 . Part 1 . Hour 1 . Eye of the Tiger !!!
Page 1 of 1