FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:27 pm

Eye of the Tiger Hour # 2

We see the events over this past weekend .

Kurt Angle’s amazing run .

Asuka winning the IWA World Women’s Championship

The incredible Tag Team Battle Royal . And the Undisputed Era winning the war of attrition to become the IWA World Tag Champs .

Finally the war that was Angle and Hogan with Hogan winning the IWA World Heavyweight Title and CM Punk getting in his face and Hogan celebrating .

The Apter Report covers the weekends festivities . And will be back next week from the news all around the IWA .

Gordon : Welcome back to hour number 2 . Let’s not delay . Joe Pedicino take it away my friend .

Joe : All right Chicago !!! Here we go!!! This match is one fall , no time limit , no count outs and no disqualification and it is for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship .

First the challenger weighing 241 pounds . From Robinsdale , Minnesota. Ravishing Rick Rude !!!! ( Smooth Operator )

His opponent is the IWA World Heavyweight Champion !!! 302 pounds from Venice Beach California!!!The Incredible Hulk Hogan!!!!!!! ( Eye of the Tiger )

Hogan comes out firing right hands knocking Rude silly . A press slam and then an Atomic Drop !! He picks Rude up and goes for a vertical Suplex, but Rude pokes him in the eye and quickly turns it into a Rude Awakening!!!!! Hogan rolls out of the ring holding his neck . Gordon talks about how they last time they met , Rude gave him 3 Rude Awakenings and possibly would have had him beat if not for the time limit draw . Then talks about the brutality of last weeks tourney .

Rude in the meantime has been hitting Hogan with anything that isn’t nailed down . Well , now wait , that’s not entirely true . He has used the ring post a few times . Rude now picks Hogan up sets him in the time keepers table . Pulls him up ... RUDE AWAKENING !!!! Hogan is laying there a complete mess . Hogan rolls off the shattered table onto his belly . Rude now takes a chair and slams it into his back over and over again . Rude hoist Hogan up in a firemen’s carry and rolls him in the ring .

Rude goes up top and comes off with a knee drop onto Hogan’s back and then works a modified camel clutch . Every time Hogan gets to his knees , Rude kind of does like this curb stomp type maneuver , then goes back to the clutch . Rude now realizes that Hogan will pass out before giving up . He knows Hogan is different as Paul Heyman once warned him about . Rude goes out and grabs a chair . But as he gets in the ring , Hogan sort of springs up and hits a makeshift cutter that has the fans and Gordon baffled !!!!! Gordon now talks about how sometimes you just have to pull out a move to save yourself . That’s exactly what Hogan did !!!

Both men are down . Rude through gets up first . Hogan is getting to his feet and Rude blast him with a knee lift . He covers 1......2........Noooooo !!!! Hogan kicks out just before 3 !!!! Hogan now begins to Hulk up !!! He blast Rude with a big right hand and then points !!! Another right hand then a side belly to belly Suplex by Hogan !!!! 1..... 2.... Rude kicks out !!! Hogan didn’t have him completely covered it was just his arm across the chest of Rude . Hogan pulls his man up and this time gets the vertical.

He now plays up to the crowd and then from there puts the hand to the ear and they go crazy . Hogan bounds off the ropes with the leg drop, but Rude has it scouted and gets his knees up and messed up any plans Hogan may have had with his lady , post match celebration. Rude now pulls Hogan to his feet and drives him into the corner and puts shoulder, after shoulder , after shoulder , after shoulder , after shoulder into Hogan’s gut . Powerslam by Rude . He pulls Hogan up , DDT by Rude !!!! He now yells at the crowd and tells him their hero is dead . He pulls Hogan up ..... Rude Awakening !!!!! He now turns and yells at the crowd . He pulls Hogan up again , another Rude Awakening!!!! More telling to the crowd . He pulls Hogan up yet again . A third Rude Awakening . The fifth total in the fucking match !!!!

Rude now gets cute . He puts his hand to his ear and the crowd boos him out . He bounds off the ropes and hits Hogan’s Leg Drop as an insult . He does the hip dance thing over Hogan before he hits a second leg drop . He makes a cocky cover leaning on Hogan flexing with one arm. 1.....2.... Hogan reaches up traps the arm and now Rude is caught in the Python Clutch . Hogan is expending very little energy because of the location of the move . Rude is pretty much fucked !!!! Rude verbally submits !!!!!

Joe Pedicino: Fans here is the time 49 minutes and 36 seconds . Your winner and still IWA World Heavyweight......

Voice : Don’t finish that sentence sir !!!!! Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and I represent the one and the only real World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk

Paul now gets in the ring .

Heymen : Now Mr . Hogan congratulations on your win . But let’s be honest . The IWA Heavyweight Title doesn’t deserve to be called World ... Oh now , I’m not knocking it . It’s a gorgeous belt and yes and you won it on the highest pay per view ratings show ever in the history of our business . Good for you , Mr . Hogan . And look . You come back to your home promotion and they throw you a hell of a party .

And you sir , deserve all of it , but being called World Heavyweight Champion . Maybe IWA US Heavyweight Champion . I mean you won the belt in LA and are now in Chicago . Oh hey , we’re in Chicago . Why isn’t this ..... ok , we’ll get to that fact in a minute . I’m sorry I digress . But sir , US title . That’s pretty important. I mean you could say since this is North America , you could go bigger and say America Heavyweight Title. That’s more fitting I guess . So good for you , being second best .

I mean don’t get me wrong sir , there are great leaders in the world . Renowned men , like Kings and Presidents . Prime Minister and even the Pope . Not too many fall under that category. Then there are the elites . Celebrities , Rock Stars . Then you have greats like scientists and such . Ok , now I’m getting to complicated . I can see that by the stupid look on your face . Ok let’s put it another way , sir , in simpler terms .

Now , I’m going to assume you never went to college , I mean I can tell by just hearing you talk , “ BROTHER! “ but ... now hold on ...,just calm down , sir . Ok so , you know how in college football , you have the guy . Good looking straight A , student college star Quarterback. The guy who dates the best looking cheer leaders . The one the media all clamor to , you know the hero . Well that’s CM Punk .

Then you have the guy . Big strong . Gets decent enough grades . Carries a solid B+ average . Now the cheer leaders aren’t interested in him , but the guy is a hit at the strip clubs and because he’s heavily recruited , the friends of program keep him paid well . Now that guy can go out and get the top prostitutes money can buy . Nothing wrong with that . Now , Mr . Hogan , you sir , are a solid B+ !!!

There is nothing wrong with that . As a matter of fact , I could use a guy like you , to have CM Punk’s back . I could make you a big star . Not like CM Punk . I mean he is a two time UWF World Heavyweight Champion . He’s been to Australia. He’s been to Japan , Mexico , the Middle East . You well , California and Chicago . Good for you . I mean at least you stayed out of places like , Texas and such .

So now sir , you know where you stand with your regional American Title . Good for you , I applaud your efforts , sir . Now , back my original statement . This is the home town of CM Punk and I direct your attention to the Jumbotron , sir .

CM Punk is seen in the UIC Flames locker room .

Punk : Hello Hogan . So I was just back here wandering around and look who I ran in to ?? Brutus Beefcake , say aren’t you too best friends ?

Pulls Brutus out of a locker . He’s bleeding from head to toe .

Punk : He looks pretty bad to me . Any way , let’s take a walk . You know Hogan . As Paul said , I am now a two time UWF World Heavyweight Champion .

( slams Brutus head into a wall )

Punk : Keep up , Beefcake. So I was saying , I live my life straight edge . I live clean and don’t put garbage in my body . Like alcohol or drugs .

( tosses him on a set of stairs )

Punk : I said keep up !!!! Dammit !!!!

(Now pulls him up the stairs by his hair . Drops him a couple of times )

Punk : Shit !!! Sorry . Anyway . I don’t even out processed food in my body and I don’t hang out with people like that either . For example if o had a son , well let’s just say , he never would have hit somebody from driving drunk . I would have never introduced him to that life style .

I would never hang out with coke heads like this one and leave him home with my kids !!!!

( Starts kicking him in the ribs . )

Punk : For my efforts , I should be celebrated. I mean I could be a true role model for children everywhere . I should have ice cream bars named after me . I should have held the UWF World Heavyweight Title for many years because I did everything right . But I’m never worked in RWA . Opps there is that fourth wall I’m not supposed to talk about .....

But anyway , you come on tv and talk about saying your prayers and eating your vitamins and believing in the power of Hulkmania . What kind of vitamins are you taking Hulkster??? We all know , but none of us want to discuss the ugly truth . Doesn’t mix well at parties , does it ??? The kids love you , and for good reason , you have you own ice cream bar . You have a cartoon . You look like a super hero , but you’re only a B+ as Paul stated .

( tosses Beefcake on a catwalk )

Punk : That is a long way down to the ring . About 20 feet . Look at it . Anyway , Hulk , you have all the accolades , the glory , but the real truth is your not perfect . Me I am . I’m good looking . I’m straight edge and I’ve defended my belt all over the world . So we have a dilemma Hulk . You have a title that many are calling World . And I have the the real World Title , but you just want to live in a fantasy and dance like the trained seal you are . I have to get your attention another way and this , well , I hope this works . Man , I don’t want to miss !!!!!

Punk hoist Beefcake on his shoulders and hits him with the GTS !!! Beefcake falls over the railing and drops 20 feet into the middle of the ring . Hogan rushes to his friend’s aid with tears in his eyes ......

Gordon : Um .... I can’t right now . Mr . Rose ?

Rose : I .... I... sorry folks . Let’s go to a movie or something . Not sure if we’ll be back tonight or not .

End hour 2 !!!!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChadCa$h

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:57 am

Well Rude threw literally everything at Hogan and couldn’t get it done.
Holy fuck that was an epic promo by Heyman and Punk! I want to see more of Hogan vs Punk! This is great!
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 10:56 am

Man JR you really nailed it with Punk and Heyman ... That segment was HOT

great job, Ill try my best to follow that up but its gonna be hard
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Man..... that was a crazy match. I'm torn on a couple of things..... yes, this is our world champion.....and yes Hogan has that incredible will to survive his opponents finishers...... but 5 Rude Awakenings??

I'm not sure if that help Hogans build or just kills Rudes.

And Punk gets the first digs in. He just brutalized Beefcake. The ball is in Hogans court..... how will he respond?

Good show
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Wow Rude could argue he would be World Champion if he didn't showboat.

So I have mixed feelings on the Punk stuff. It was FANTASTICALLY written and that is the my biggest take away. I'm just hoping IWA will forge their own legacy and stop referring to the old board so much. Still that was so well done. #Pipebomb
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling #11. Hour 2 . Part 2 . Eye of the Tiger !!!!!
Page 1 of 1