FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:03 am

WCPW # 11 Eye of the Tiger Part 3 hour 3 .

Gordon : Fans welcome back . We are sorry we had to cut away , but after that horrific incident , by CM Punk decisions have to be made .

I’m being told that despite that 20 foot tall Brutus Beefcake only broke both arms and nothing else . Hulk Hogan is at the hospital now . We will here from him next week . Right now the show must go on and we have actin for you . Joe Pedicino ......

Joe : Gordon , this next match is one fall with a ten minute time limit . In the ring , Ted Oates and The Italian Stallion .

Their opponents at a total combined weight of 720 pounds . Gary Hart presents The Savage Society !!!!

This is not good . Ted Oates never even makes a tag . After Kamala splashes him , under Hart’s orders , he tags off to Umaga who comes in and comes off the top rope with a Superfly Death Leap . Hart now directs Kamala to get the tag , Oates gets to his feet and Hart orders both men to run at one another full speed , squashing Oates between them . Kamala covers as Umaga goes over and pulls IS in the ring and hits a Samoan Drop !!! Then Umaga stomps on him , during Kamala’s 3 count .

After the match Umaga is now choking Stallion while Kamala delivers five straight splashes on Ted Oates . Enhancement talent rushes in . And the two beast destroy everyone . Hart , not stopping them . Ricky and Robert hit the ring with chairs . Hart now pulls his two men out and takes them to the back .

RNR joins Gordon at ringside .

Gordon : Well , this could have been much worse if not for you two gentlemen .

Ricky : You know Gordon , I won’t lie . Me and Robert did some pretty shady things to capture World gold 3 times daddy , but we ain’t never tried to end a man’s career . Now , we already had one bad thing happen , me and Robert weren’t gonna stand by and let another thing get out of hand .

Gary Hart , we all know what a sadistic sick son of a bitch you are , you ever try a stunt like this again . Me and Robert will be there to stop , daddy !!!

Robert : you’re dang right !!!

Gordon : Thank you gentlemen . Right now I want to bring in Don Muraco .

Muraco : Gordon Solay, everyone is taking Hulk Hogan this CM Punk that . Rick Rude ova here , but they are forgetting one thing , baby , Don Muraco. The most dangerous and innovative man in wrestling has a World title shot at Parade of Champions in Solda field None of it mattas , baby !!! All that mattas Is that Hulk Hogan , is my first victim . I just spent two weeks cutting a path through the Windy City rosta baby . And now what awaits me is the IWA World Heavyweight Champion baby . just know it’s ova before it gets started baby .

Don Muraco vs Mike Jackson : Jackson does real well for himself , but Muraco is just too damn good . After a series of headbutts , he sinks on the Asian Spike and Jackson waves him off and submits quickly .

Gordon : Well , Don Muraco is a two time World Champion , and in this mind set , he is a dangerous man . Let’s go to the ring . We have a title match .

Joe : This next match is set for one fall with a 30 minute time limit and it is for the IWA All Stars Junior Heavyweight Title.

First from The Edge of Insanity , 200 pounds this is Delirious .

His opponent from the Empire of Japan, . 196 pounds , he is the IWA All Stars Junior Heavyweight Champion , Tiger Mask !!!!!

As soon as the bell rings D runs around in a circle . Tiger is trying to figure out what he’s doing . All of a sudden clothesline by D . Tiger gets to his feet , D with a German Suplex! Then a Cobra Suplex . D goes to pull Tiger up and gets a spinning Backfist for his trouble . Tiger now with a snap mare take over and a round kick to the back .

Tiger from there works a lifting Double
Arm Chicken Wing , but D ducks his head and rolls Tiger over for a two count . Tiger now hits a jumping spinning back that knocks D out of the ring . Flying Tiger Space Drop !!!! Tiger goes to pull D up , but drives Tiger into the railing .... he rolls Tiger back in ..... SHADOWS OVER HELL !!!!! He makes the cover .... 1..........2.........NOOOOoooooo !!!!!!!!

Tiger kicks out . D gets off a set of five German’s then puts Tiger in the corner , Panic Attack !!!! Then a series of taping elbow drops !!! He now puts on the Cobra Stretch Submission !!!!! Tiger gets to his knees fights up to his feet and somehow turns it into a makeshift side suplex !!!! Tiger now hits a Tiger Driver ..... 1........2........ D gets a foot on the ropes !!!!

Tiger goes to pull D up , short arm clothesline !!!! Now D goes to the top , flying clothesline . He covers and gets 1.......2.......Noooo !!!!! Tiger kicks out again !!! D hits a Bizaro Driver !!!! Now goes up to the top . He comes off with a second attempt at Shadow Over Hell , but Tiger moves ...... D staggers up . Tiger Bomb !!!!! 1.......2.......3 !!!!

Joe : Fans after 22 minutes of action your winner and still IWA All Stars Junior Heavyweight Champion , Tiger Mask !!!!!

Gordon : A great win for Tiger Mask , we just signed him to a new contract , so he will be seen regularly now here on Windy City Pro Wrestling. Right now I would like to bring in Tommy Wildfire Rich . Sir , you have a big match coming up tomorrow night against a man you have seemed to have handled well , HHH .

Tommy : Somebody say sumpin about an I Quit Match !!!!! Yessir , tomorrow night , the end of ol Wilefire and HHH and Gordon , the stakes couldn’t be higher , baby !!! A winner advances to the next round to crown the new Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship! Gordon ......

A chair comes into the camera shot and hits Rich in the back . The camera pulls back and we see Dave Batista !!! He grabs Rich and lawn darts him into the ring post head first . Rich is busted open . Gordon is on the mic trying to get order restored .

Batista who is in a black suit , white shirt and standard black tie and sunglasses comes up to Gordon . He raises his sun glasses and smiles at the camera .

Batista : You know , I just finished a 3 picture deal . Got a little bored and Hollywood Dave , thought he would come to Chicago and raise a little hell . And I like to make an entrance no matter where I go. Hello Gordon . Now if you’ll excuse me I got to finish the job , my buddy HHH paid me for .

Batista slams Rich on the floor and now takes him over to a merch table . He’s about to Powerbomb him , when Lawler runs in and attacks Batista . Lawler lights up Hollywood Dave with lefts and rights and he retreats . Lawler checks on Rich .

Gordon : Ok , why we are getting order restored here , let’s go to this taped message from the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champions , Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race along with their manager , Paul Jones .

Start video .

Paul Jones , Race and Bockwinkle are sitting in a locker room . Race and Bockwinkle look like they have been through hell . They just finished the tag team Battle Royal at Parade of Champions.

Jones : Dammit !!!! I’m sorry guys I should have prepared you better .

Race : Paul , it was 22 to 2 . There is no preparation in the world with those odds .

Bockwinkle : But we aren’t going to cry about it or call unfair . This is real man’s game and a man’s business . One loss you pick yourself up , put it behind you and keep moving . No excuses .

Race : That’s right . We know who and what we are . We are the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champions. That didn’t happen because of error . It happened because we are the two best wrestlers on this plant and combined , nobody can beat us in a one on one fight .

Bockwinkle: Undisputed Era, congratulations, you earned this moment . You are the best tag team in the world for now . Someday , sooner or later , you are going to wake up and notice those belts are gone . And Harley and I will be wearing them .

Race : In the meantime , we will continue to beat any team Windy City Pro Wrestling wants to put in our path . We will mow down the competitions and work our way up the rankings . We are gonna cry like Nick said . We are going to take care of what is ours first !!!

Bockwinkle : Andrew business is the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles.

Jones : Fish , Riley , enjoy why you can .

End footage .

Gordon : And there you have it . The Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champions will be here next week . They will be here to witness a tag team Rumble in our main event . The winner will face them at Soldier Field Parade of Champions . Here are the participants .

Magnum TA and Dusty Rhodes
Demolition
The US Express
Tiger Mask & Ultimo Dragon
The Savage Society
The Rock N Roll Express
Big Van Vader & Bam Bam Bigelow
Evolution: HHH & Batista
Jerry Lawler & Chris Adams
Bob Backlund & Superstar Billy Graham
Ravishing Rick Rude & The Magnificent Muraco

Right now I want to bring in Jerry Lawler . Sir , tonight you can’t to the rescue if Tommy Rich .

Lawler : You know Gordon , a lot of people don’t know this , but Tommy and I attended the same wrestling school. Both of us were trained by Jackie Fargo . I’ve lived next to Tommy’s house for 12 years . His family and mine go to church together every Sunday and have Sunday dinner together .

Dave Batista , you went after not just a friend , but family . And I can’t think of a better way to end this show , than with me beating you from pillar to post . Come on big man , Mr. Hollywood, let’s see what you got .

Batista comes down the ramp way and Lawler gets on the ring . He’s waiting on Hollywood Dave, when HHH jumps him from behind . HHH knees him in the back and knocks Jerry out of the ring . Batista hits a clothesline . He rolls him back in to HHH . Who is about to Pedigree him, when a bandaged up Tommy Rich comes out and waffles HHH with a chair . Batista pulls HHH out of the ring . Rich helps up Lawler and the two stand tall .

Gordon : We are out of time . Don’t forget wrestling tomorrow night at the Rosemont Horizon . For Joe Pedicino. I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago!!!

End Show

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChadCa$h

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:01 am

Hour three was all about Hollywood Dave. Decent heel act you have with he and Hunter.

I like that you are using Delirious even though he came up short tonight
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 10:54 am

I am digging Hollywood Dave already .... Dont give up on that character because you've got something there I think

I like it that you are always promoting shows that aren't main TV shows ... That has a real old school feel for it because back in the day they were always airing those tv spots for local shows

Good show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Doesnt take long for the Express to make enemies

I agree with Muraco..... hes been overshadowed by Rude and now Punk

Hmmm.... Batista with Hunter.... do we see Evolution on the horizon?

Lawler ran his mouth and pays for it

This Batista/Hunter alliance has me intrigued

Great show
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:43 pm

I am so happy to see Muraco as his own man. He is a legitimate threat to Hogan, IMO.

Really great write-up for Delirious vs Tiger Mask

Good stuff from Race & Bock

You may be the first person in efed or IRL to make Batista interesting. Keep it up.

This was an insanely long but truly epic show.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 11 Eye of the Tiger . Part 3 hour 3 !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: