FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wresting #79

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wresting #79 Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wresting #79   Major League Wresting #79 EmptySat May 11, 2024 2:58 pm

Major League Wresting #79 Ddoi68e-fb70b8c3-7ed6-4f3b-86a5-992e9483cd92.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODhlMzA4MjQtM2M5YS00OTU3LWI2YWItMzk0Y2I3ODNhYTIwXC9kZG9pNjhlLWZiNzBiOGMzLTdlZDYtNGYzYi04NmE1LTk5MmU5NDgzY2Q5Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster incorporates the following disciplines:

- British Strong Style/ Catch Wrestling/ Hardcore Wrestling/ Lucha Libre/ Mixed Martial Arts/ Shoot Wrestling/ Japanese Strong Style/ Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">

MLW Champion:
ROMAN REIGNS

Hometown:
Tallahassee, Florida

Finisher:
Spear
Right Hand of God Mode (Superman Punch)
Guillotine Choke

Reign: 02/27/23
Major League Wresting #79 Roman_reigns_undisputed_wwe_universal_champion_png_by_ambrose2k_dfz5kw6-350t.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzA3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjkzMjQyNjEtZDZmZS00OGY1LTgzN2QtYjczM2Q1MDZjODY2XC9kZno1a3c2LTBlNTllMWZiLThiZTktNDAyZC04N2FjLWQ2MzdhNjk3Y2MwYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
</p></center>

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">

Major League Wresting #79 IMG-7382OPENWEIGHT CHAMPION:
Will Ospreay

Hometown:
Essex, England

Finisher:

Stormbreaker
Hidden Blade
Os-Cutter

Reign: 01/13/23
</p></center>

Tag Team Champions:

Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga &amp; Tonga Loa)

Hometown:

Nuku'alofa, Tonga

Finisher:

Guerrilla Warfare (elevated butterfly DDT)
Magic Killer
Super Bomb

Reign:08/13/23
Major League Wresting #79 Latest?cb=20160909150022
</p></center>

Major League Wresting #79 FNXp4QjXsAEH3x5Women's Champion:
Britt Baker

Hometown:
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Finisher:
Lockjaw
Curb Stomp
Slingblade

Reign: 11/03/22
</p></center>

</p></center>

ARENA: Jersey Mike’s Arena

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo &amp; Pat McAfee

INTERVIEWS: Charly Caruso &amp; Quinn McKay

RING ANNOUNCER: Samantha Irvine
Major League Wresting #79 JM_Mock_OutsideEntrance

* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

Things break down, but the Guerillas countered the doomsday device again when Hiku’leo grabs Mark’s foot on the top rope …. This allows Loa to take out Jay’s knee, then they take him out with the Magic Killer …. Mark kicks Hiku’leo away then tries to jump off but Tama catches him on the way down with a Gun Stun!!!!  The Guerrillas immediately hit Guerilla Warfare on Mark!  Tama makes the cover as Jay tries to break up the pin but he’s stopped by Loa!  1 … 2 … 3!  New Champions!!!!

Major League Wresting #79 A4bd9-15383649629901-800

The show closes as the Guerrillas of Destiny celebrate with the MLW tag team titles ….

* * * * * END PROLOGUE * * * * *

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

We are in New Jersey as MLW has come to the campus of Rutgers University at the JERSEY MIKE’s ARENA and the crowd is standing-room-only ….

MAURO RENALLO and PAT MCAFEE are your announcers, and they welcome the viewing audience and set up the show ….

Major League Wresting #79 MauroMajor League Wresting #79 Pat_McAfee_bio--1f9a51b1dedfe6960816ba1fe80d918a

Mauro and Pat talk about the events on FIGHTLAND and how the Guerrillas of Destiny are the new MLW tag team champions!  The Tongans dealt a major blow to the Bloodline at WARGAMES, and continue their attempt to rest power from the Samoans in MLW ….

Will Ospreay, Jeff Cobb and Blair Davenport come out to start the show ….

OSPREAY: “You know something, I hear a lot of people talking about this being THEIR show.  But I got news for ya bruv, they are all wrong!  Because this is MY show!  You’re looking at the best in the world.  And it doesn’t matter that I’m not the MLW champion, because I’m the only champion that MATTERS!  The title doesn’t make the man, the man makes the title.”

Ospreay holds up the MLW Openweight title ….

OSPREAY: “MLW had big plans when they made this belt, but it became a shit title after Samoa Joe so I’m the one that has had to rehab it.  Because I’m the best wrestler in the world.  This belt was worthless, but I’m the one that is bringing it back to heights that it was originally intended to be at.  For those of you paying attention, I passed the lucky 7 stipulation a long time ago.  Did you people even know that?  But I never cashed it in for a shot at the MLW title.  You know why?  Because I’ve made THIS title the top title in MLW!  Both with the quality of matches I put on, and the quality of opponents I face.  The MLW title doesn’t even get defended, and when it does it might be Solo Sikoa, it might be Roman Reigns, who knows.  So I’ve made THIS championship the most desired title in MLW, all the while making the Junior Heavyweight title the most desired title in all the UWF.  I’ve elevated both titles because that’s what I do.  You all are living in the Empire of the Commonwealth Kingpin.”

Ospreay remains at ringside with Blair Davenport as Jeff Cobb is in action up next ….

JEFF COBB
-vs-
APOLLO CREWS

Good match with some serious athletic showcasing by both men …. Crews is able to match power with Cobb but Cobb matches his athleticism …. Cobb manages to catch Crews going for a top rope move and hit the Tour of the Islands for the 3 count …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Powerhouse Hobbs comes out for a showdown with Ospreay …. “What’s up … champ?” …. Cobb steps in between Hobbs and Ospreay, but Hobbs is unfazed …. Hobbs says Ospreay calls himself the best, well he ain’t no Junior Heavyweight, but that Openweight title looks real nice …. Ospreay might have him some muscle now, but Hobbs doesn’t sweat that …. Not where he grew up …. Ospreay wants to prove he’s the best there is, put the title on the line …. Ospreay says he doesn’t back down from any challenge and he accepts ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

The Briscoes are with Charly Arnolt (Caruso) …. Jay says they ain’t gonna make excuses for losing the belts …. This ain’t the first time they’ve lost a match and it probably won’t be the last, but they always get back up and you can by god bet they are gonna get their MLW tag titles back …. They challenge the Guerrillas for a rematch tonight! ….

REX STEINER
-vs-
CHUCK TAYLOR

Squash match …. Steiner attacks at the bell and levels Taylor with a Steiner-line …. Steiner then hits a snap powerslam followed by the Frankensteiner and now he’s just showing off …. Spear followed by the Gorilla press powerslam and this one is over in 2 minutes …. </p></center>

After getting his hand raised, Steiner looks at the camera and says “Hey Trump, remember me?”

Up next, here comes MLW’s newest signing, Jay Lethal ….

*** We see highlights of Lethal’s debut at the Bash, one night after wrestling at the XWA Bash …. Lethal confronted Will Ospreay and Carmelo Hayes when it was teased that Hayes was cashing in his Opera Cup title opportunity ***

Lethal says he’s here for the same reason everyone else is and it’s almost become cliche at this point …. When Lethal signed his contract he told Donald Trump that he wants to compete against the best ….

Here comes Carmelo Hayes &amp; Trick Williams …. Lethal asks why he’s out here, and Carmelo says he heard his name …. Lethal has a confused look on his face and Melo says Lethal said he was looking for the best …. Melo is HIM and he is the best to do it …. Lethal laughs and says no offense, but his name wasn’t the name he was talking about …. In fact, Lethal doesn’t even know who Carmelo is but he’s young so maybe someday he will be great …. Melo cuts him off and says I’m already great!  He’s tired of hearing about the future because the future is standing in front of your face right now!  That’s why he is the guy who Lethal tried to steal his spotlight at the Bash …. Well, no one steals Melo’s spotlight, because he wants it all …. Trick says if you try to take Melo’s spotlight , Melo is gonna put you on a poster, then hang your jersey in the rafters when he beats you …. Melo takes off his glasses and gets nose to nose with Lethal …. Melo says he’s the one that’s going to beat Will Ospreay, “Because I … am … HIM!”

The music of Johnny Gargano hits! …. Gargano comes out and says they are both talking about Will Ospreay, but Gargano isn’t done with him either ….  He has been the heart and soul of this company …. Lethal just walked in the door and Melo won the lottery when he won the Opera Cup …. Trick says something to Melo, and Melo says if both Lethal and Gargano want to face Ospreay, they can fight over it …. Melo’s got his golden ticket, so good luck to them …. But if they want to rumble with greatness, how about they team up and take on Melo and his boy Trick in a tag team match tonight …. Gargano and Lethal look at each other and nod, and they accept the challenge ….

BRUTUS &amp; JULIUS CREED w/ Drew Gulak
-vs-
TOP FLIGHT (Darius &amp; Dante Martin)

Once again the Creeds are matched up with a high-flying athletic team to create more of a contrast of styles …. They combat the acrobatics of the Martins by grounding them with wrestling holds …. They actually have Dante set up for a doomsday Steiner Bulldog, but Gulak instructs Julius to get off the top rope because that’s not what they do …. This distraction allows the Martins to get some good offense, but the Creeds stop all that when Julius clips Dante’s knee from behind and then Brutus locks on a stretch muffler crab for the submission victory …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Matt Jackson comes out of the crowd behind the Creeds …. They turn around and get hit with superkicks, sending them out of the ring!  Gulak regroups the Creeds on the outside and says there are 3 of them and only one Jackson …. Matt has a mic and says his brother isn’t cleared, but that doesn’t mean he’s alone …. Kenny Omega hits the ring and stands side by side with Jackson!  Matt says he doesn’t have his brother but he has a partner and challenges them to a tag team match …. Gulak backs the Creeds off and they leave ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

Quinn McKay catches Drew Gulak &amp; The Creeds as they come through the curtain …. Gulak says that the Creeds strategy is flawless because he made a PowerPoint presentation on why pure athletes beat the trampoline cowboys every time …. He tells Kenny Omega that he shouldn’t have stuck his nose in their business …. They accept the challenge …. Julius says it’s kind of hard to do gymnastics with a bad leg ….

CARMELO HAYES &amp; TRICK WILLIAMS
-vs-
JOHNNY GARGANO &amp; JAY LETHAL

Gargana &amp; Lethal have trouble working together due to being a makeshift team …. Trick &amp; Melo control a good part of the match and Trick shows himself to be a great athlete …. Lethal &amp; Gargano get on the same page and run wild in the closing moments of the match, with Gargano nearly making Hayes tap out to the Gargano Escape but Trick makes the save …. Lethal takes out Trick with a superkick, then a Lethal Combination on Hayes …. Hail to the King connects but when Lethal goes to hit the Lethal Injection on Hayes, but Trick is back in and shoves Gargano from behind, into Hayes, which knocks Hayes out of the way and Lethal hits the move on Johnny by mistake!  Trick tosses Lethal allowing Hayes to pin Gargano …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Hayes and Trick celebrate while Gargano &amp; Lethal argue ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

All is dark …. The House of Black emerge from the shadows …. Images flash showing their faces but then they each step back and fade into the shadows of the room …. The image of a candle flashes, then of a hand holding itself above the flame …. This imagery is intercut with Malakai Black cutting a promo on Ilja Dragunov, saying that he is not here to destroy Ilja, he is here to unlock the Dragon deep inside him …. Black promises that Dragunov will let the beast out, or he will fade to black ….

Up next, AJ Styles comes out on top of the stage to talk to Charly Arnolt …. AJ gets a huge reaction ….

[color#0099ff]AJ Styles - “Apparently, I’m an ‘attraction’.  Trump brings me in to maximize the audience because he knows that AJ Styles draws money.  Because I’m phenomenal.  But let me get one thing clear.  I don’t do good sitting on the sidelines.  I came here to test myself against the best MLW has to offer, which is the best the UWF has to offer.  Whether that is Rex Steiner, Hangman Page, or guys like Roman Reigns.  AJ Styles isn’t here to sit on the sidelines, I’m here to get in the game and when you hand me the ball you can bet I’m gonna carry it and I’m gonna score.  Because I’m phenomenal … and you’re NOT!”[/color]

‘Hangman’ Adam Pages music hits!  Page comes out and offers AJ a handshake and AJ takes it …. Talking about things that don’t sit well, ‘Mr. phenomenal one’, something that doesn’t sit well with the Hangman is that loss AJ gave him at the Bash in Puerto Rico …. Page says he dominated that match and slipped on a banana peel …. AJ capitalized so good on him …. But 9 times out of 10 Page doesn’t make that mistake …. So he wants another shot …. AJ tells him to name the time and place and Page says ‘next week’ ….

MLW Tag Team Titles:
(Champion) GUERRILLAS OF DESTINY (Tama Tonga &amp; Tonga Loa) w/ Hiku’leo
-vs-
JAY &amp; MARK BRISCOE

The Briscoes hit the ring and we get a brawl right off the bat …. Mark takes Tama to the floor with the Cactus Clothesline, then Jay wipes him out with a suicide dive …. The Tongans end up taking over on Mark, keeping him on their side of the ring and making quick tags in and out …. Mark fires back and catches Loa in a swinging neckbreaker and both men are down …. Mark crawls to the corner and tags in Jay as Tama Tonga is tagged in as well …. Jay runs wild and Loa is tossed, while Jay nearly takes Tama’s head off with a lariat …. Redneck Boogie!  1 … 2 … Loa breaks it up!  Jay and Loa fight on the apron, and Jay hits a Jay Driller on the ring frame!!!!  Mark follows it up with the Cactus Elbow on the floor!!!!  In the ring, the Briscoes set Tama up for the Doomsday Device but Hiku’leo tosses Mark off the top rope and he crashes to the mat!  The ref calls for the bell! …. </p></center>

Hiku’leo choke slams Jay and the Tongans just destroy the Briscoes after the match …. Tama Tonga brings a chair in the ring and smashes Jay Briscoe in the knee with it, then they put his leg in the chair and Loa is gonna jump on it from the top!  THE BLOODLINE’s MUSIC HITS AND THE PEOPLE LOSE THEIR DAMN MINDS!!!!  They look to the ramp, but no one comes …. The Tongans laugh but then their attention is drawn to the crowd as UWF world champion Roman Reigns is making his way toward the ring!  Reigns is wearing tactical gear like in the old SHIELD days and he stands on the ring apron to face all of the Tongans …. He doesn’t even care that the odds are 3 on 1 ….

Major League Wresting #79 D231e35db4dfa347ee8bd73f5b6673f9

Roman gives no fucks and just starts attacking the Tongans …. The Tongans are reeling but they turn things around and beat down Reigns for a little bit …. Reigns fires back up and stands tall, sending the Tongans fleeing from the ring to end the show ….
Back to top Go down

Major League Wresting #79
Page 1 of 1