FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wresting #75

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wresting #75 Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wresting #75   Major League Wresting #75 EmptySat May 11, 2024 2:45 pm

Major League Wresting #75 Ddoi68e-fb70b8c3-7ed6-4f3b-86a5-992e9483cd92.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODhlMzA4MjQtM2M5YS00OTU3LWI2YWItMzk0Y2I3ODNhYTIwXC9kZG9pNjhlLWZiNzBiOGMzLTdlZDYtNGYzYi04NmE1LTk5MmU5NDgzY2Q5Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster incorporates the following disciplines:

- British Strong Style/ Catch Wrestling/ Hardcore Wrestling/ Lucha Libre/ Mixed Martial Arts/ Shoot Wrestling/ Japanese Strong Style/ Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
MLW Champion:
ROMAN REIGNS

Hometown:
Tallahassee, Florida

Finisher:
Spear
Superman Punch
Guillotine Choke

Reign: 02/27/23
Major League Wresting #75 Roman_reigns_undisputed_wwe_universal_champion_png_by_ambrose2k_dfz5kw6-350t.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzA3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjkzMjQyNjEtZDZmZS00OGY1LTgzN2QtYjczM2Q1MDZjODY2XC9kZno1a3c2LTBlNTllMWZiLThiZTktNDAyZC04N2FjLWQ2MzdhNjk3Y2MwYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
</p></center>

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
Major League Wresting #75 IMG-7382OPENWEIGHT CHAMPION:
Will Ospreay

Hometown:
Essex, England

Finisher:

Stormbreaker
Hidden Blade
Os-Cutter

Reign: 01/13/23
</p></center>

Tag Team Champions:

The Briscoes (Mark &amp; Jay)

Hometown:
Sandy Fork, Delaware

Finisher:

Doomsday Device
Redneck Boogie

Reign:01/13/23
Major League Wresting #75 Thebriscoes
</p></center>

Major League Wresting #75 FNXp4QjXsAEH3x5Women's Champion:
Britt Baker

Hometown:
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Finisher:
Lockjaw
Curb Stomp
Slingblade

Reign: 11/03/22
</p></center>

</p></center>

ARENA: Jersey Mike’s Arena

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo &amp; Pat McAfee

INTERVIEWS: Charly Caruso &amp; Quinn McKay

RING ANNOUNCER: Samantha Irvine
Major League Wresting #75 JM_Mock_OutsideEntrance

* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

Then Reigns turns to the Tongans and says the USOs are right! …. He told the Tongans on night 1 that, if they wanted to stay in MLW, they had to pay tribute to their High Chief …. They beat his cousins, but that alone doesn’t mean they belong at the table …. If they want to belong, THEN ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR HIGH CHIEF!!!!  Tama Tonga acts like he’s going to bend the knee, then ….

Major League Wresting #75 %E3%82%AB%E3%82%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3-800x533

TAMA HITS REIGNS WITH THE GUN STUN OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!  Solo Sikoa and the USOs are in absolute shock, and before they can react Tama and Tonga Loa escape into the crowd!!!!  Reigns is down and the Usos are FURIOUS!!!!

* * * * * END PROLOGUE * * * * *

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

We are in New Jersey as MLW has come to the campus of Rutgers University at the JERSEY MIKE’s ARENA and the crowd is standing-room-only ….

MAURO RENALLO and PAT MCAFEE are your announcers, and they welcome the viewing audience and set up the show ….

Major League Wresting #75 MauroMajor League Wresting #75 Pat_McAfee_bio--1f9a51b1dedfe6960816ba1fe80d918a

Mauro and Pat recap the shocking events on FIGHTLAND, where Tongans made their statement and took out UWF World Champion Roman Reigns!  Tonight we get the Usos vs. The Tongans as the USOs are looking for revenge …. Tonight we will also see the in-ring debut of Malakai Black!  We are less than a week from the start of the Great American Bash, and it is announced that the MLW Bash show on July 15th in New Jersey will now be a joint MLW/Shine show ….

Major League Wresting #75 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb4QDDoI2dETAXPeCdGX6aDTaWSDeGAxWZJQ&amp;usqp=CAU

The show opens up with RHEA RIPLEY coming out to the ring!  Rhea says she will get her Womens world title rematch at the Great American Bash on the 7th …. She says that Deonna Purazzo won’t be able to run from her anymore ….

Major League Wresting #75 Deonna-purrazzo-3

Queue the arrival of UWF World Champion Deonna Purazzo!   She says Ripley acts out of emotion …. Purazzo is the champion because she is strategic and calculating …. She brings up their appearance and says she looks like a champion, but a goth rock groupie …. She holds this title with class and brings prestige to the championship …. She laughs at the thought of Rhea being champion …. She says things may not have ended the way she wanted at Mania, but tonight there will be no doubt in the finish …. She says she’s going to make Ripley tap out ….

Major League Wresting #75 Britt-baker-aew-12-

Now here comes Britt Baker!!!!  Baker says she made the MLW title the most important territorial title bc of who wears it …. She has been in the ring beating opponent after opponent while Deonna and Ripley have just been talking …. Baker has shown she is the one that really deserves a world title shot …. Baker gets in both of their faces, but Rhea rocks Baker with a vicious heandbutt!  Deonna bails out of the ring as Ripley picks up Baker and drills her with the Riptide!!!!  Deonna walks away and says she will see Ripley on the 7th, while Rhea stares her down ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

Major League Wresting #75 MtsA3zxahsvi7yiQK24EPL

The USOs cut a promo on Guerrillas of Destiny …. They put their hands on the High Chief, now they got to get ‘em …. No one disrespects their family!  You don’t know what you just did, but you gonna find out tonight …. Heyman says in his generosity, the High Chief gave the Tongans an opportunity to remain on the Island of Relevancy, but Tama Tonga put his hands on him …. Heyman says the Bloodline are done playing games …. Jey Uso says by the end of the night, they WILL acknowledge Roman Reigns as their High Chief, as well as the entire Bloodline …. “Because the Tongans are the ‘2’s, and WE … THE … ONES!!!!

SASHA BANKS &amp; BAYLEY
-vs-
WILLOW NIGHTENGALE &amp; BILLIE STARKZ

Good action in this tag team match …. Bayley &amp; Banks get the win in around 6 minutes when Banks forces Starkz to submit to the Banks Statement …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Naomi &amp; Tamina come out and Naomi cuts a promo on Sasha Banks …. Naomi wants to settle things once and for all, and challenges her to a steel cage match at the Great American Bash …. Sasha accepts ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

Sheamus is interviewed …. He talks about being a former world champion and coming to MLW because he likes a good fight …. He’s heard this fella Ospreay running his mouth, and he’s going to stick his boot in it with a Brogue Kick ….

Will Ospreay interrupts and asks Sheamus if he’s sure about this?  Is he sure he wants to step into the ring with the walking, talking, living, breathing main event?  Mr. 7 stars?  Ospreay says he’s picking the wrong fight for his first match in MLW, and his career may never recover from what’s going to happen ….

Sheamus says they don’t have to wait until the Bash, but Ospreay says he isn’t going to fight Sheamus for free in front of these people …. He fights on the biggest stage, so he will see Sheamus is Boston….

JOHNNY GARGANO
-vs-
SCORPIO SKY

highly entertaining match that goes back and forth …. Gargano scores with the One Final Beat to Sky, then traps him in the Gargano Escape for the tap out …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Both guys shake hands and show respect, but Powerhouse Hobbs music hits!  Hobbs comes out to staredown Gargano from the top of the stage ….

Major League Wresting #75 Powerhouse-Hobbs-walking-out-to-the-wrestling-ring

Up next we get a segment to hype up Battle Riot as several participants come out to the ring and cut promos about they are going to win …. AJ Styles, Hangman Adam Page, Rex Steiner, the Briscoes, War Raiders and others come out and get in each others faces …. This segment also has the return of the Young Bucks …. AJ says he plans to win Battle Riot this weekend and get the guaranteed title shot …. This leads to ‘Hangman’ Adam Page’s music hitting and Page comes out to confront AJ, claiming that he is going to be the one that will win Battle Riot ….

Now here come the Briscoes …. Jay says they already got the tag straps, and that Battle Riot trophy will look good in Sandy Fork, Delaware.  Jay says he’s itching for another shot at Roman Reigns (Solo Sikoa took Reigns spot when they were supposed to fight before) …. Here come the Young Bucks, making their return to MLW …. Now the ring starts to fill up with guys that claim they are going to win …. Hangman Page and AJ start arguing, which leads to some shoving and the Bucks try to get between them …. This results in a fight breaking out with guys tossing other guys over the top rope …. It ends up right back where we started, with the Young Bucks and Page &amp; AJ in the ring …. Page and AJ toss the Young Bucks and then start fighting each other before security can run down to break up the brawl ….

MALAKAI BLACK w/ Julia Hart
-vs-
ORANGE CASSIDY

Cassidy gives Black the slow kicks with his hands in his pocket, but then Black sits in the ring Indian style, but the lights go out …. When they come on Brody King and Buddy Murphy are in the ring!  They attack Cassidy and beat him down …. Black then hits the Black Mass and pins Cassidy with one foot on his chest ….</p></center>

Black cuts a promo about the House always wins and that Murphy will take the Opera cup …. Carmelo Hayes comes out on stage and says that if you take a shot at him you better make sure you get him, because Melo don’t miss …. Staredown to end the segment ….

Major League Wresting #75 Carmelo-Hayes-3

THE USOS (Jimmy &amp; Jey)
-vs-
GUERRILLAS OF DESTINY (Tama Tonga &amp; Tonga Loa)

Jimmy controls at the bell, laying in kicks and then working quick tags with Jey as they keep a fast pace and work rapid fire double teams … The battle goes to the floor, and this where g.O.d take control of things thanks to a distraction from Fale …. However, this time Solo Sikoa comes out to even the odds …. Geurrillas are in control, working over Jimmy, and they ground him and keep him on their side of the ring …. Quick tags in and out from Tonga &amp; Loa, but Jimmy works to his feet only to eat the Nightfall (back suplex + hangman neckbreaker)! …. Jimmy eventually rebounds with a belly to back suplex and tags in Jey, who is a house afire (not ‘house of fire’ according to Cornette) …. Jey runs wild and hits the Samoan Drop on Tama followed by the Blu Ray (Death Valley driver into the buckles) on Loa for a 2 count!  Jimmy is back in and they hit the Samoan Drop/ front flip neckbreaker on Loa but Tama is in to break it up!  Dragon whip enziguri takes out Tama, and Jey goes to the top for the splash but Tama catches him on the way down with the Gun Stun!  The g.O.d set Jey up for the Guerrilla Warfare …. BUT HERE IS REIGNS AND HE BREAKS IT UP WITH RIGHT HAND OF GOD MODE (Superman Punch)!!!!  

Major League Wresting #75 A768c1a355ad4233-600x338

The ref calls for the bell!!!!
</p></center>

Reigns stands over Tama, but here comes Tonga Loa with right hands to Reigns …. Double superkick from the USOs takes out Loa!  Reigns picks Tama Tonga up by the hair and says this wasn’t part of the deal, the deal was they are here to acknowledge him …. REIGNS LOCKS TAMA IN THE GUILLOTINE CHOKE!  

Major League Wresting #75 Roman-Reigns-Guillotine-Chokehold-Seth-Rollins-WWE-Royal-Rumble-2022-WrestleFeed-App

Loa tries to get to his brother but eats the 1-D from the Usos!  Backstage personnel hit the ring and try to pull Reigns off Tama Tonga but he won’t let go!  The Usos lay a couple of producers out with superkicks as Reigns chokes out Tama …. Finally he lets go, and Roman says he will see Tama at the Great American Bash …. One last time the Tongans get to come to the Island of Relevancy and they will all ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!

Great American Bash in Boston Card:

MLW Battle Riot

Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Johnny Gargano

Openweight title: Will Ospreay defends against Sheamus

Steel Cage Match: Sasha Banks vs. Naomi

Opera Cup Finals: Carmelo Hayes vs. Buddy Murphy

UWF Womens Title: Deonna Purazzo defends against Rhea Ripley

UWF World Title: Roman Reigns vs. Tama Tonga

* Plus a major announcement about the location of MLW’s 2nd Bash Show
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Major League Wresting #75   Major League Wresting #75 EmptySat May 11, 2024 2:46 pm

FROM GREAT AMERICAN BASH ALL STARS

UWF Junior Heavyweight TItle: Will Ospreay [c] vs Adam Brooks

This is the first opportunity Adam Brooks has had at the title since losing it to Will Ospreay. The pacing early is slow as the two-chain wrestle. It begins as a real game of ‘one-ups-manship’ as the two exchange moves. Ospreay counters a charging Brooks by hitting a back body drop sending Brooks awkwardly into the corner. Ospreay takes control from here.

Ospreay taunts the crowd as Brooks fights from underneath. Ospreay is really trash talking Brooks who spits in Ospreays face as he fires up. Brooks hits some right hand but is cut off by a Sling Blade by Ospreay. Ospreay hangs Brooks on the ropes and hits a Shooting Star Press to the back. Ospreay sets up for the OsCutter but Brooks blocks it and hits a backstabber. Brooks scales up top and hits the Swanton Bomb. 1………2………Ospreay kicks out! Brooks goes for the Canadian Destroyer but Ospreay backs into the ropes and back body drops Brooks to the apron. Ospreay and Brooks fight on the apron until Brooks hits Canadian Destroyer on the apron out of nowhere! Both men fall in a heap on the floor and both manage to scrape back into the ring at 9.

The two then exchange punches and chops as the crowd play ‘yay boo’ with every blow. Brooks gets the better of the exchange and then hits a codebreaker. Brooks then lines Ospreay up and hits the Canadian Destroyer! 1………2……Ospreay gets his foot on the bottom rope breaking the hold. Brooks can not believe it! Brooks goes up top again looking for a Swanton Bomb. Ospreay moves JUST out the way at the last second. Brooks crashes and burns. Ospreay hits the Hidden Blade and gets Brooks up for the Storm Breaker. Its over. 1……..2……..3

Winner: Will Ospreay
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Major League Wresting #75   Major League Wresting #75 EmptySat May 11, 2024 2:48 pm

The Iron Sheek is handed the TV title after his victory, but Roman Reigns’ music hits and here comes the UWF World Heavyweight Champion!!!! Reigns is flanked by the USOs and Solo Sikoa …. Reigns comes down and stands face to face with the Iron Sheik, as the Bloodline kind of fan out to surround him …. Sheik is looking around like ‘which one of these MF am I gonna hit first’, but Reigns tells them to stand down and leave the ring! Now it’s just Reigns, Heyman and Iron Sheik in the ring ….

REIGNS: “Don’t worry about them, what you really need to worry about … is me. But first … OAKLAAAAAAAND! …. ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!”

GREAT AMERICAN BASH ALL-STAR SHOW 2023 Romanr10

REIGNS: “You know what? Nah. I’m not gonna waste my time talking to you …. WISE MAN!”

HEYMAN: “Yes my High Chief!”

REIGNS: “Educate this clown.”

HEYMAN: “With pleasure my High Chief! Ladies and Gentleman, my name … is … PAUL … HEYMAN! And on this day of celebration, the 4th of July, all of you should join me in celebrating your High Chief, the REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD …. Roman … Reigns! Now, it’s no secret that Roman Reigns is the true needle mover here in the UWF. And let’s be honest, this show has been struggling since it was announced. So what did the UWF do? They called in the big guns. You see, this show needs Roman Reigns, it doesn’t need the Iron Sheik. The High Chief answered the call and showed up, but here is the double-edged sword. What is the UWF’s greatest strength is also it’s biggest problem right now, and that is no one wants to step up to face Roman … Reigns! And the reason no one stepped up tonight is the same reason no one is stepping up during the upcoming Great American Bash tour. And that, ladies & gentlemen, is because your High Chief is operating on a different level right now. And …”

Reigns seems to have reconsidered, and he holds out his hand, interrupting Heyman in mid-sentence and indicating to give him the mic back.

REIGNS: “It’s called GOD mode. Greatness on a different level! Now look at you, you’re a former Olympian. You hold a TV title. You see, a TV title is beneath me. I’m the WORLD champion, you understand? I’m the main event, and when I say that I don’t mean I’m a main eventer, I mean I’m THE main event! You can spin those Persian Clubs all you want, but it takes REAL power to carry the entire wrestling world on your back like I do.

You had a lot to say on the internet, and I’m wondering now that I’m here face to face if you still had something you want to say? You say you have been in the ring with an islander, but you haven’t been in the ring with THIS islander! You’re standing in the ring with greatness, surrounded by greatness, and you are not going to disrespect me. Because when you disrespect the High Chief, you disrespect my Bloodline. You disrespect my whole family. So any time you want to step foot on MY ‘Island of Relevancy’, just make your move ….”

At this point, the Iron Sheik reaches out and slaps the microphone out of Romans hand! Sheik starts yelling profanities at Roman, but we can’t hear all of them because there is no mic. Judging by the look on Heyman and the Usos face it is pretty bad. Sheik finishes it off by hocking a loogie AND SPITTING IT IN REIGNS FACE!!!! Heyman let’s out an ‘OH MY GOD!’ in complete shock as The USOs and Solo Sikoa immediately hit the ring and jump on the Sheik! As Roman leans against the ropes wiping the spit out of his eye, Sheik is decimated by the Bloodline!

He eats a double superkick from the Usos, and Jimmy and Jey go up in opposite corners and hit the Double Superfly Splash! They aren’t done there as Solo picks Sheik up …. SAMOAN SPIKE! Roman orders them to hold the Sheik up, and Reigns DRILLS him with the ‘Right Hand of God-mode’ (Superman punch) …. Solo drags a table in the ring and sets it up, and then Reigns and the USOs put him through the table with the Shield Triple Powerbomb!!!! BUT EDDIE GUERRERO HITS THE RING WITH A CHAIR AND GETS BETWEEN SHIEK AND THE BLOODLINE!!!! Eddie has come to the Sheiks aid???? Reigns just smiles and laughs at Eddie, but calls the rest of the Bloodline off …. He looks at Eddie and says “Soon, you will have your chance to Acknowledge the High Chief as well.” … the Bloodline back off and leave the ring ….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major League Wresting #75   Major League Wresting #75 Empty

Back to top Go down

Major League Wresting #75
Page 1 of 1