FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins    WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:16 am

WWF : 39  Wrestlemania Season Begins

Savage is beating the turnbuckles urging the fans to cheer !! Hogan Hulks up and then hits a version of the Rock Bottom . Ted is down . Hogan tags Savage !!! FLYING ELBOW !!! Hogan hits the Ace Bomber on Doc as Savage covers …… 1 …….. 2………THREE !!!!!

Gordon : Hello New York .  There you have . This is why it is so important to come out and see the matches in person . Last week the WWF Tag Title Match continued as we went off the air . We will hear from the Mega Powers today . As well as the man who won the Elimination Chamber at Lockdown , The Rock . Right now let’s go to the ring for our first match .

Curt Hennig ( w/ Bobby Heenan ) vs Deke Rivers : Hennig just put classes the brawler . He hits the Perfect Plex for 3 .

Heenan and Hennig join Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Gentlemen , a rather rough week for you last week .  First your men Dr . Death Steve Williams and Ted Dibiase lost the tag team titles . Then Mr . Perfect came up a bit short in both the Elimination Chamber and America’s Cup .

Heenan : Here’s 20 bucks Solie , go buy yourself a clue . Normally , I would come out here and be out of control . Then I look at this man and look right there at what’s over his shoulder .  The Heritage Championship . The second biggest prize here in the WWF next to the WWF Heavyweight Title .  This belt , gives Mr . Perfect the number 1 spot in the WWF rankings , which I’m told will now mean something . He is the number one contender to the WWF Heavyweight Title . He is also the number one contender to the NWA National Heavyweight Title when it’s defended on WWF soil meaning he gets the first shot . Well we are going to take full advantage of that Solie . Razor Ramon , this is the man you will face at Wrestlemania if you are still champion . If not , I guess we will take the belt from someone else . Now as far as those two ham and eggers Savage and Hogan goes , I’m not worried . You see I found a devastating tag team . Later today Solie , you and the humanoids will see their debut .

Gordon : Ok , well we look forward to that . When we come back , in speaking of tag teams . The NWA World Tag Team Champions Ken Patera and Jerry Blackwell will join us . We’ll be back .

Break

NWA World Tag Team Titles Ken Patera & Jerry Blackwell vs Big E Langston and Porkchop Cash : This is actually a pretty good match . You get the feeling that if Big E and Porkchop were teaming longer they could be on to something . In the end though Pork Chop gets a running splash in the corner by Blackwell and a Swinging Full Nelson by Patera ends it .

They join Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Gentleman, I see the World Tag Team Titles are still intact after a big weekend .

Patera : That’s right and we plan to keep them there . The Minnesota Wrecking Crew were the latest . They were surprised when me and Jerry out wrestled them .

Blackwell : We got some guys lined up in front of us . Week after week . This is the way we like it . Ole and Arn , you guys are two tough sons a bitches and anytime you want another shot , just say the word . I see the Hart Foundation and the Bulldogs wanting these belts . Boys we ain’t hard to find . Let us know where you want us and we’ll be there .  Hell , we will see Jimmy and Bret next week at the Skydome in Toronto . Now they talk pretty tough , along with old Garry Hart , but brother we ain’t no push overs . We have beaten the baddest of the bad …….

This brings out all four Freebirds .

Hayes : Baddest of the bad . Well you finally got something right there fat boy . But did you and Kenny think when you beat us , Fantasia was dead ? Well brother all it did was evolve .  We got a WWF Television title on little brother Dave there .  We got a WWF Heavyweight Title on my big bad brother Bam Bam there . And right here , this man beside me , well he can woop just about anyone . I’m bettin me and Kevin can take those belts anytime we want .

Blackwell : Well like I said , you big sissy . We ain’t hard to find . Hell , we can do it right now .

Gordon : Now wait a minute , gentlemen please .

Vince comes out .

Vince : Kenny , Jerry . I know you guys are fighting champions . However , Hayes and Kevin have not earned a World Tag Team Title Shot . I’ll tell you what . Today ‘s main event . A triple threat elimination .  The Freebirds , Michael Hayes and Kevin Von Erich  vs Bob & Brad Armstrong who just got off a plane and signed a WWF contract vs another new team , The Bashums . The winner can have a NWA World Tag Team Title Shot at Wrestlemania . Oh and any Freebird interference, you guys will lose that title shot .

Gordon : WOW ! A big match made here tonight . Also the tag team land scape has changed here in the WWF . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . We have an exciting six man match for you right now , featuring the Junior Heavyweight Division.

Chris Benoit , Tiger Mask and Jushin Thunder Liger vs Sami Zayn , Kenny Omega and Brian Pillman : This is every bit as advertised .  Lots of high flying . Only a couple of dives . In the end . Kenny Omega gets the V Trigger to the back of the head of Liger and rolls him up for 3 holding tights as Sami and Pillman fight it out with Tiger Mask .

Pillman : The winners join Gordon at the podium .  Well gentlemen congratulations.

Sami : I can understand Kenny getting a NWA World Junior Heavyweight Title Shot at Toronto but why does Chris Benoit get one at Wrestlemania . I’m better than him . What the hell has he ever done Solie ?

Gordon : Um … well there is the NEW Japan Super J Title .

Sami : Big damn deal . I hold 3 Junior Heavyweight titles in 3 counties and he gets the title shot ???  Next week I’ll put up all 3 of my belts against an opponent of Kenny Omega’s choosing .

Omega : Really Sami . That is an honor . I got just the guy .  One of the greatest Luchas of all time . Let me make a phone call . I know he’s been busy . He’s been touring all over the central America’s .

Pillman : Gordon Solie . I was screwed over at Elimination Chamber . I was not prepared for Antonio Inoki . Well , he’s lucky . I’m going to let him have his moment for this week , but next week , I’m calling him out !

Gordon : Thank you gentlemen. Your time is up . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and in the ring right now John Cena who is moving out against a very tough Jake Milliman .

Jake holds his own for awhile . Cena hits the FU and gets the 3 . Cena goes to the podium .

Gordon : Mr . Cena , to say you were impressive last week in the chamber match is an understatement.

Cena : Well thanks Gordon , I will say it got me fired up . I went out there and proved to myself and these people that I got what it takes . Ya know what , Curt Hennig has walked around with that belt long enough . I think it’s time I took it from him .

This brings out Heenan :

Heenan : OK look pal . Last time I checked you lost in the chamber . The Rock won .  So you can’t call shots around here . Title shots are earned not given . No way ,not tonight , not any night pal . Back to doing street rap with you , Vanilla Ice .

Heenan takes his leave .

Cena : You want me to prove myself Heenan . I’ll do just that . I’ll beat everyone in your damn family until I get to Hennig .

Gordon : A very determined John Cena . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and joining me right now the winner of the elimination chamber . The Rock .

Rock : Oh Gordon Solie , the Rock feels good . The Rock survived one of the toughest test in pro wrestling . Now The Rock gets a chance at a guy who cross dresses . Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania The Rock I’d gonna beat your jabroni ass all over Madison Square Garden . If Ya Smelllllllllalalalow !!!! What The Rock is Cookin !!!

Main Event Triple Elimination The Freebirds vs Bob and Brad Armstrong vs The Bashums : Doug and Danny come to the ring with Heenan . The Bashums start off with Bob and Brad . The father and son duo work very cohesive. Heenan distracts the ref’s and the Bashums take over on Brad . Brad fights back . He hits a Russian Leg Sweep on Doug and gets the tag to his Dad . Bob hits the Superkick , but Killer Kross comes out and pulls Brad off the ring apron . Bob goes out to rescue his son and they take the count out . Ishii comes out and attacks Bob .

On the inside there is a ton of dirty wrestling going on between the Bashums and the Freebirds . It ends when Kevin gets Doug in a Claw , Hayes it’s the Bulldog on Danny and gets the 3 . The Freebirds get the NWA World Tag Team Title shot at Wrestlemania .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and we just had a great 3 way tag team match . Right now I’m being joined by the new WWF Tag Team Champions The Mega Powers .

Hogan : Ya know Dean Solie , it seems like no matter what we do , brother that no dirty Bobby Heenan never gives up . We can’t seem to run him off .

Savage : Then I guess we gotta try harder brother . Dig It !!! Bobby Heenan , The Weasal . Yeah !! We’re coming for ya and your whole family . Dig It !!!

Gordon : Sorry to cut you short , gentlemen , but we are out of time . Happy Wrestlemania season everyone .

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins    WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins  EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 9:59 am

Now theres a program i defintely wanna see..... Perfect and Razor

The Brain claims to have a new team......they better be good to have a chance against the Mega Powers

My hatred for any New Day member is strong, so im all for seeing Big E get his ass kicked

Vinnie Mac feeling generous letting the new teams waltz into a match with world title gold hanging in the balance

Has Sami lost it

Wonder who Omega has on the line

Unlike Vince, the Brain makes people earn shots at Perfect. Great managerial skills there

I think Rock forgets..... Seth already owns one victory over him...... he has no problem doing it again

The Bashams. Hmmmm, lets see what the Brain does with these two

Heenan cant be happy with that debut

The Birds looking to take those straps back to Badstreet

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins    WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins  EmptyThu Feb 15, 2024 9:33 pm

your heenan stuff is one of the best things in this fed u have him down perfect... pun intended!

oh RAZOR would luv to face perfect and at wrestlemania??? HELL YEAH!

the world tag champs stay on an impressive roll!

the stuff with the champs and freebirds is some great shit

three way dance for the main event is gonna rock

great trios match and a lot of shit going down with all this great junior talent!

poor milkman

cena should get his shot at perfect

wonder who heenan has in mind for him?

good rock promo

whether they had anything to do with it, the freebirds get help and steal another win!

GREAT SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins    WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 39 : Wrestlmania Season Begins
Page 1 of 1