FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!  Empty
PostSubject: NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!    NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!  EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 2:40 am

NACW # 5 : Let’s Hook Em Up !!!

From NJPW :

Steamboat takes exception and brings the CHOPS!! Misawa responds with a  frogsplash and a German suplex. He goes for a piledriver but that leads into a near falls, which leads into Steamboat holding Misawa down for the win. Steamboat advances to the finals!

Suzuki hits a thumb to the eye that slows that down, and puts Sting in a Double Underhook. He throws Sting into the corner but he reverses it and hits a dropkick. Sting with a clothesline, and goes up top but Suzuki meets him there and hits a throw. He puts Sting in the Stretch but Sting gets to his feet and fires up again. Sting hits a flurry of offense and goes for a Stinger Splash but Suzuki moves and Sting crashes hard into the turnbuckles and his head bounces off the steel corner post. Suzuki is in the mat as Sting lays slumped on the turnbuckle.  Lex Luger makes his way to the ring.  

Luger is checking on Sting, who is knocked silly. Luger is trying to revive Sting and raises his limp body up. Sting, still groggy, staggers backwards and Suzuki rolls him up for the pinfall. Suzuki advances to the finals!

FLYING SPRINGBOARD FOREARM BY RICKY !!! Patera stumbles backward into the railing and hits his head . Blackwell on the other side of the ring while that was going on had tossed Gibson out and then Bearhugged him and slammed him into the ringpost where Gibson hit the back of his head . The two legal men are out cold on the floor . Blackwell and Morton have each now attended to their respective partners and are trying to revive them the ref hits the 20 count . The ring announcer tells us this match has ended in a double count out .

From last weeks show :

Bam Bam picks up an office chair and hurls it .. hitting Backlund in the face . He lays Backlund out on the news desk and then grabs a giant jug of water by the water cooler . He’s about to hit Backlund with it , when he moves out if the way . Backlund hurls Bigelow into a hard camera and then Bigelow staggers up , Pliledriver on Bam Bam on the floor . Backlund is standing over him like a wolf with its fresh prey !!!

JR : Folks every week things keep tending to get crazy in the NWA , NJPW and of course right here in NACW . We ended last week with a studio brawl here on USA . Then we go to Madison Square Garden and Suzuki will be taking on Ricky Steamboat in the NJPW finals at the Tokyo Dome. The Rock N Roll Express take the NWA World Tag Team Champions to double count out . Now this announcement…. Bill Watts everybody .

Bill Watts : You know , a couple of weeks ago I heard Verne Gagne say he would not let NACW turn into a Bill Watts Wild West Show . Folks , this territory runs into Wyoming. It doesn’t get more Wild West or cowboy than that . Well I decided I missed the Rasslin business , so I showed up with my bank card , deposited some money in Verne’s account. He walked away a happy man and I am now the owner of North American Championship Wrestling . So let’s talk about the month of February.

Feb . 5 & 6 we get the pleasure of hosting the first two nights of America’s Cup . Then on Feb . 17th we get pleasure of kicking off the NWA World Tour at the Skydome in Toronto Canada . I feel like we can add to February though folks . So what do we do ? Who about we go to Butte Montana at the Butte Civic Center for Wild Wild West !!! Let’s Jam Pack the place . 8,000 seats , it will be shown right here on USA Network on Feb . 10th . Right now it’s my pleasure to announce the first two matches signed . Take a look at this …..

Highlights of the NWA World Television Champion Taz plays .

Watts : That’s right , the NWA World Television Champion Taz is coming here to wrestle …. The Undertaker the USA Television Champion . Then folks , I don’t know about you , but I ain’t too happy about how things ended up at Madison Square Garden . So I went to Ricky and Robert and asked them if they want another shot at the NWA World Tag Team Titles . They said hell yeah !! I said then let’s hook it up !!! Oh but we ain’t done . This is only the first two signings . Last week I liked that fight between Backlund and Bigelow , so I say we do it again . Your main event for The Wild Wild West , The North American Heavyweight Championship will see Bob Backund defending his title in a Cowboy Death Match . Wrestlers will surround the ring and various weapons in all four corners will be provided and I just happen to have them right here . A bullrope with a cowbell. A nice set of spurs . How about a left footed cowboy boot to go along with those spurs ? Oh and my favorite thing . To honor my hero Buford Pusser , I got a 2x4 !!!

Now one last thing because this is still a wrestling tv show and you didn’t tune in to hear me talk . Brock Lesnar is no longer part of NACW . This is not his fault or ours . This was a hell of an offer that took place between 3 companies . In the end we have signed Tommy Wildfire Rich !!! Who is coming off injury and Tully Blanchard who is coming off injury . Both these men had different opportunities in WWF and the injuries cost them . So I decided that tonight , that we will have an 8 man tournament. The winner gets Brock Lesnar’s spot in America’s Cup . This tournament will include both Rich and Blanchard . JR I got one question for you ?

JR : Ok …

Watts : Do you wanna Hook em up ?

JR : Oh hell yeah !!!

Watts : Then let’s go to break and then Hook ‘ Em Up !!!

Break

Blackjack Mulligan vs Bobby Duncum : Straight up brawl . Late in the match , Duncum hits a lariat . Before he can make the pin , Johnny V is on the ring apron . The ref is trying to get him down . Blackjack Lanza comes out and hits Bulldog on Duncum and leaves the ring . Johnny V hops down and Mulligan applies the Claw to Duncum who passes out .

JR : Folks that was a slobber knocker , but when we come back . It’s Tully Blanchard and Tommy Rich . This one won’t be for the weak at heart ! Don’t go anywhere .

Break

Tully Blanchard vs Tommy Rich : This is the third Fed for these two enemies who seem to be tied together . Rich hits his DDT , but Tully is in the ropes .Tully goes for the Slingshot , but Rich blocks it and reverses it into a regular Suplex . Both men battle on the top rope and fall out of the ring . They are both down ending in a double count out .

JR : Again neither man gets an advantage over the other . We’ll be back .

Break

EC 3 vs Bam Bam Bigelow : EC 3’s debut . It’s a good one . He uses a headlock like a weapon and wears Bam Bam down , but in the end , Bam Bam hits a Powerbomb for the 3 .

JR : Bam Bam Bigelow is a man in a mission folks . We got another match coming your way .

Break

Magnum TA and Kamala never make it to the ring . The battle all over the studio until being ushered out by security .

JR : Well folks it looks like we got Mulligan vs Bigloew next . Something has to give here .

Break

Blackjack Mulligan vs Bam Bam Bigelow : The two notorious rule breakers don’t disappoint the crowd . BJM
Has his claw hold , but Bam Bam gets to the ropes . He hits a low blow . He goes up for a diving headbutt , but BJM moves . Bobby Duncum comes down and tries to get revenge on BJM . Lanza comes out and pull’s Duncum off the ring apron and the two brawl to the back . Mulligan walks right into an enzuguri and then a Powerbomb !!!

JR : Bobby Duncum just cost Blackjack Mulligan a trip to America’s Cup . Bam Bam has punched his ticket folks . We’ll see you next week .

End

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!    NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!  EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 10:38 am

YES...... So long to that snowflake Verne...... You can bet Watts will let em fight here

And look at him go..... already making some awesome matches

Mulligan will be a great fit under the new Watts regime

No matter where they turn up, Tully and Rich just cant get along

Im digging the Bigelow push......he gets determined enough, he will run this place

And now he finds himself in the Cup......business just picked up

Good show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!    NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!  EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 11:09 pm

I ALWAYS dig the recaps

wtf...the cowboy is back in business!!

and he wastes no fukin time in laying out some great matches and aquisitions!

mulligan wins with a liitle help from his friends

the rich vs tully war crosses feds and i see no end in sight

bigelow is one tough bastard

ta and kamala settle nothing

duncum did what he set out to do and bigelow advances to the cup!

mulligan and lanza wont let this slide!

DAMN GOOD SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!    NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!  Empty

Back to top Go down

NACW # 5 Let’s Hook Em Up!
Page 1 of 1