FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy Empty
PostSubject: NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy   NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 5:31 am

From last week’s show : Blackjack Lanza comes out and hits Bulldog on Duncum and leaves the ring . Johnny V hops down and Mulligan applies the Claw to Duncum who passes out .

BJM Has his claw hold , but Bam Bam gets to the ropes . He hits a low blow . He goes up for a diving headbutt , but BJM moves . Bobby Duncum comes down and tries to get revenge on BJM . Lanza comes out and pull’s Duncum off the ring apron and the two brawl to the back . Mulligan walks right into an enzuguri and then a Powerbomb !!!

Highlights of the house show from Sioux Falls SD include Rich and Blanchard and Tully hitting a Gordbuster on a chair .

Kabuki post match misting of Dick The Bruiser .

Black Bart helping Bobby Duncum to a win over Blackjack Mulligan .

Highlights from NJPW Tokyo Dome :

After 15 minutes of action , Susaki goes for a Press Slam , Kerry gets out the back . Discuss Punch and then a Bulldog for the 3 !!

Razor waffles him from behind. Styles and Luger get into a pushing match. Styles nails Luger and leaves ringside. Luger is down. Sting goes out yo check on Luger, as the ref begins to count. Sting is clearly aggravated at Luger. As the ref reaches the 8 count, Sting goes to enter the ring but Lex grabs STINGS hand,....... 9............ 10!! Sting is counted out!  Razor takes his title and heads to the dressing room as Sting can't believe what just happened.  

Edge is out on his feet, posting up... BLACKOUT! Shock plays across Rollins face........ CURBSTOMP BY ROLLINS! 1.......2........3!!!! AND STILLLLLLLL NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION......... SETH "FREAKIN" ROLLINS!!!!!!

They get up and Suzuki tries kicking with his good leg, but Steamboat catches it and dropkicks the bad leg. Steamboat starts to gain momentum as he ascends the top rope. He tries the high crossbody but Suzuki gets his knees up at the last second. Suzuki hobbles over to Steamboat and delivers his Gotch piledriver, 1........ 2..........3!!! MINORU SUZUKI IS YOUR NJPW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

JR : Folks another crazy week here in NACW and the NWA and well NJPW as well . Congratulations to Razor Ramon who we will see very soon , Seth Rollins who we will see very soon as well and the new NJPW Heavyweight Champion Minour Suzuki . This morning folks as you just saw Kerry Von Erich is a free agent and we would love to have him here in NACW . He opens on our show today . Let’s go to the ring .

Kerry Von Erich vs Spike Huber : The two put on a good match . Kerry with a press Powerslam . Spike is finished . 1……2…..3 !!!

Kerry joins JR .

JR : Kerry , welcome to NACW . This crowd loves you .

Kerry : Jim Ross , what an amazing response . I have to say , I’m not sure where I’ll sign , but I will say after this kind of response from these great fans , it’s gonna be hard to say no to NACW.

JR : Let’s talk about ……

A high pitch squealing can be heard off camera .

Voice : Reeeee reeeee reeeee !!!

Cactus Jack burst into the camera shot , he clotheslines Kerry and puts the boots to him . He grabs a chair and is about to hit Kerry , but Kerry hits a left hand to the gut and then lays Cactus out with a discuss punch !! Cactus scoots away still making that horrible noise . We go to break .

Break

Bill Watts is out with JR and Kerry .

Watts : Folks , I ain’t one to sugar coat anything . Kerry if you’re gonna work here in NACW , this is the kind of thing you’re gonna get . We like to fight around here . I’ll apologize to ya , saying we knew Jack was in the building we signed him today . He must be jet lagged crazy from that trip from the UK . I’m not even sure he got air time over there . So he probably wanted the world to know he’s still around . Feb . 10th we want you to be our guest at Wild Wild West , maybe fight Cactus , so Kerry , do you want to hook ‘em up ?

Kerry : Let’s do it .

Watts : Alright . Let’s hook ‘em up Feb . 10th !!!

JR : WOW folks !!! Kerry Von Erich and Cactus Jack ! That will be a slobber knocker . Let’s go to the ring .

USA Television Title The Undertaker vs Gorilla Monsoon: Gorilla and Taker fight is out . Taker though hits the big boot , followed by a Chokeslam , followed by a Tombstone . He gets the 3 .

JR : Boy , Undertaker looks primed . When we come back , we will hear from The Crusher .

Break

JR : Folks as you saw at the top of the show the Great Kabuki after a post match , mist Dick The Bruiser , who has lost his eye sight .

Crusher : Dats right and dat no good dirty jap has something coming . Ya don’t hurt family . Kabuki , I’m gonna rip off your head and puke down your neck !!!

The Masked Manager leads out Kabuki

MM: You will not touch this man . The Great Kabuki is a man of honor . He would never hurt someone unless he felt he was being attacked . Now I expect an apology.

Crusher : I ain’t apologizin for nutten accept the ass whippin I’m gonna give dat bum at Wild Wild West , but dis ain’t gonna be not ordinary type match . We ‘re gonna have a Saloon Match . There is an old bar in Butte called Chuck’s Place . We are gonna be locked in and the only way to win is to beat the other guy up so bad he quits . It’s just you , me and a ref Kabuki .

MM : We’ll see you on Feb . 10th .

Break

JR : Welcome back folks right now Tully Blanchard is in the ring . Let’s head that way .

Tully Blanchard vs Buddy Rose : Tully is extra nasty today , but Rose holds his own for a bit in the end , Tully hits the Slingshot for the 3 .

He walks up and grabs the house mic .

Tully : Last week , some fan who attended the Sioux Falls house show wrote this on the NACW social media page .

Quote . “ My family and I had a great time tonight . Bill Watts has changed the atmosphere. Bob Backlund is what a champion should be about , hard working honest and a fighter . The Tommy Rich vs Tully Blanchard match was good , but I noticed something . Tully Blanchard has lost his edge . I’m begging to think Tully Blanchard can’t cut it on his own ? “ End Quote .

Mr . Smith if that’s even your real name , two things Tully Blanchard has never needed help with is the ladies and pro wrestling . To show how I great I am , I’m going to beat up everybody’s hero Tommy Rich on Feb . 10 at Wild Wild West . Im going to leave that hillbilly wishing he never would have followed me here . Then somewhere once again , Tully Blanchard will be a champion.

Tully takes his leave .

JR : A angry Tully Blanchard , I’ll tell you know folks , when he gets like this there is no holding him back . When we return the Iron Sheik is in action.

Break

Iron Sheik vs Mike Jackson : Jackson gets in some offense , but Sheik takes over and destroys him in the Camel Clutch !! Post match , The Masked Manager orders Sheik to keep on the hold . The ref is calling for the bell . Sheik is not letting off . A fan comes out of the crowd and attacks Sheik

JR : RAZOR RAMON !!! RAZOR RAMON !!! BY GAWD THE BAD GUY IS HERE !!!! HE AND THE IRON SHEIK ARE DUKING IT OUT !!! OH NOW WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE !!! KAMALA IS OUT HERE !!! BUT HE IS CUT OFF BY MAGNUM TA !!!! THE MASKED MANAGER IS PULLING HIS MEN OUT FOLKS !!! RAZOR RAMON AND MAGNUM TA ARE STANDING TALL !!!! WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF TIME !!! WHY IS THE NATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION HERE ???

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy   NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:02 am

Kerry out spreading himself around

Uh oh..... but Cactus Jack doesnt seem too impressed

I like how Watts has taken initiative here. Signing Cactus and Kerry to a match will show what either man is made of

Hope Kabuki teaches Crusher some damn respect

Well its about time Tully got a fire under his ass...... but we will see how long the flame burns

Its about time we figure out who this masked man is

Who the hell does Razor think he is interfering in Shiekys business

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy   NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 7:46 pm

KERRY undecided if he wants to be here but cactus jack is here!!

kerry may wanna rethink agreeing to fight cactus

what a sight seeing monsoon get choke slammed AND tombstoned!

a saloon match? i fukin luv it

tully why tf u getting butt hurt over a social media post?? focus dude

YESSS!! RAZOR!! u better be ready shieky baby!!

LUVING THE CRAZINESS THIS WEEK!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy   NACW # 6 : A Good Day To Be A Bad Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1