FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NACW # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

NACW  # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl  Empty
PostSubject: NACW # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl    NACW  # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 5:23 pm

Highlights from NJPW and last weeks show

Backlund sees Bigelow and releases the hold. Backlund and Bigelow have words opening up the door for Suzuki who comes behind Backlund and applies the Rear Naked Choke!
Backlund grabs an arm and tries to fight his way out, but unfortunately for him, Suzuki still has the other one around his neck. Backlund fading...... Faded...... He's out!!! Suzuki wins and advances to the Semi Finals

Bam Bam fights his way to the ropes and Rollins waits for a 4 count before breaking the hold. Then, Rollins slams him and goes for a flying elbow off the top but he misses. They fight back and forth and Rollins hits a cross body that sends both men to the outside. They fight on the floor and Bam Bam hits an atomic drop, but he misses a charge and hits the post. Seth rolls into the ring just in time to beat the count, but just as Bigelow is about to enter, he sees Bob Backlund at ringside.  He goes after Backlund and they fight around the ring. The ref counts Bigelow put, much to the pleasure of Rollins. Bigelow grabs Backlund and powerbombs him through a table!  

Sheik is tangled up on the ropes . Sarge puts the boots to him . The ref gets Sheik out of the ropes and Sarge goes to the second rope ….. SLAUGHTER CANNON !!!! 1……….2……….3 !!!

The winner of the match and sole survivor ! Sgt . Slaughter!!! His team mates come down and celebrate . Sarge grabs the house mic .

Sarge : Iron Sheik ! I beat you tonight . The next step is to take that Big Sky Championship you hold so dear . I’ll see you at the Sky Dome in Toronto Canada !

Robert : Jim Ross, we love defending these belts , but we got bigger fish to fry at some point . And that point it Madison Square Garden on Jan . 20th .

Ricky : That’s right baby . Jan . 20th no matter who are the NWA World Tag Team Champions me and Bobby got next and you’re gonna feel Rock N Roll from your head to your toes . Whoo !

Kamala goes for the big splash but misses !!! Bruiser with the Polish Hammer !! Kamala is down !!! 1…….2…… Jacob Fatu hits the ring and attacks Bruiser . The Crusher comes down to even the score . Now Gorilla Monsoon has come in . It 3 on 2 . Sgt . Slaughter comes roaring out of the back ! He evens the score again . Iron Sheik comes out and it’s 4 on 3 , until Magnum TA enters . The Masked Manager orders his men out of the ring while Bruiser , Crusher , Sarge and Magnum stand tall .

JR : Hello folks and what a week . Bob Backlund and Bam Bam Bigelow on the Road To Wrestle Kingdom tour as you just saw . The craziness at the end of last weeks show . To the Survival Match on the tour . To the Rock N Roll Express finding out they get a tag team title shot at the Skydome . To the Undertaker and Brian Lee trying to kill one another over the USA Television Title . Both men are still convalescing and we’ll be back next week by the way . Right now I want to bring in two men . The first man I want to introduce is the NACW President Verne Gagne . The second , ladies and gentlemen the President of the National Wrestling Alliance. David Crockett . Mr . Crockett .,..

DC : Thanks Jim . Well it seems like the NWA is at it again . First Jim and I come up with the NWA World Tour and now my brother Jim came up with another idea . The NWA America’s Cup . 30 of the NWA Top Wrestlers and two top independent stars will compete the entire month of Feb . This tournament begins on Feb . 5 and will conclude on March second .

What’s at stake . A One Million Dollar Purse to the winner plus an open contract to challenge the World Heavyweight Champion from March 2 in until Starrcade . The only way to see these shows fans is to attended house shows around the country , until we end in Lukas Oil Field where the WWF will host NWA Wide : America’s Cup Final on NBC on March 2nd . So where does this start . Well , I’ll let Verne Gagne tell you all about it .

Verne : Thank you Mr . Crockett abd thank you for giving us the first two nights . Feb . 5.th will have the first 8 matches of the tournament at The University of Wyoming’s Memorial Field House in Laramie , Wyoming . The second night , Tuesday Night we come back home to Minnesota for the next 8 matches at the Target Center in St . Paul .

Crockett:, The following week the cup goes to the sweet 16 on Monday Feb. 12th

The following Monday the elite 8 will be at Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb . 19th

The Final Four and a special show called Super Monday will be held at the Cotton Bowl in Texas on Feb . 26th

Then on Saturday Night Live From Lukas Oil Field on NBC March 2nd we will bring you The NWA Americas Cup Finale already signed on that card … The NWA World Tag Team Champions who have a agreed to appear even without the titles should the lose them . Ken Patera and Jerry Blackwell . NWA World Television Champion Taz had also agreed . Then I’m told Razor Ramon will have a challenger and JR , I’ll let you tell the rest .

JR : Well , let’s go to the ring ….

Iron Sheik vs Mike Jackson : The Masked Manager is at ringside . IS makes short work of Jackson and Jackson submits in the Camel Clutch .

Iron Sheik and The Masked Manager join JR

JR : Gentlemen, as I understand you have a challenge for Razor Ramon the NWA National Heavyweight Champion

MM : Razor Ramon , all I hear from you is nobody will step up and wrestle the Bad Guy . They all run . Well this man , the single greatest wrestler walking around today and one of the post powerful men in the business is a bad guy himself . At the America’s Cup Final Four , your worst nightmare is about to become true . The Iron Sheik will be the new National Heavyweight Champion .

Sheik : Iran # 1 , Iron Sheik #1 USA ha phew ! Razor Ramon , I break your back with Camel Clutch !

JR : Fans , we’ll be back .

Break

JR : Right now folks the North American Tag Team Champions are in action against Ted and Jerry Oates . Let’s go to the ring .

RNR vs The Oates : Jerry falls victim to the double dropkick .

JR : Joining me now the Rock N Roll Express . Ricky , Robert this Saturday you have a date with the NWA World Tag Team Champions .

Robert : That’s right . We’re looking forward to this match . Blackwell , Patera we are going to come at you with everything we got .

Ricky : That’s right daddy , speed is what we need , greasy fast lighting speed and nobody does it better than the Rock N Roll Express . So get ready boys we are gonna boogie woogie until you can’t boogie no more !!! Whooo !

JR : The Rock N Roll Express everyone . When we come back we will hear from Bam Bam Bigelow and he’ll be in action .

Break

Bam Bam Bigelow vs Willie Mack : Mack puts up a good fight , but Bigelow is just too much . After a Buckle Bomb in Mack , he comes off the top rope with a diving headbutt for 3.

JR ; Folks hear he is the notorious Bam Bam Bigelow .

Bam Bam : You know , I kind of like that . The notorious Bam Bam Bigelow . The guy who just recently down Puerto Rico broke the leg of Carlos Colon . Of course they don’t show that match or talk about it . The guy who has done nothing in his career but leave bodies in his wake . Now , let’s talk more about me . I had Seth Rollins where I wanted him , he was begging me , please Mr . Bigelow no more . Just show me mercy and end it . I was about to show mercy . An eye lash away from being the NWA World Heavyweight Champion and then along comes Bob Backlund sticking his nose in my business with an unprovoked attack . Well now as a result , Bob Backlund is a washed up has been . I power bombed him through a table . I ended his sorry ass career . I know demand that Verne Gagne come out here and give me what’s mine . The North American Heavyweight Championship ! Come on old man . I’m the last match of the night . I can wait forever , let’s get this done .

A man comes flying into the screen . He hits Bigelow with a huge forearm and knocks him m his ass !!! Bigelow looks stunned !!!

JR : IT’S BOB BACKLUND !!!! BY GAWD HE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE HE IS GONNA RETIRE ANYTIME SOON !!!

Backlund is putting the boots to Bam Bam , who hits a low blow and then slams Backlund’s head into the time keeper’s table . JR reports to us that Backlund is lacerated . Bigelow whips him into the railing and then clotheslines him into the crowd . Now the two are exchanging lefts and rights . They are fighting through the crowd . Bigelow picks up a chair . Backlund kicks him in the gut and then takes the chair and hits him in the back . Backlund whips Bam Bam into a door that flies open and they are in some kind of news room area . Backlund slams Bam Ban’s head into the front desk and now he is busted open . Bam Bam picks up an office chair and hurls it .. hitting Backlund in the face . He lays Backlund out on the news desk and then grabs a giant jug of water by the water cooler . He’s about to hit Backlund with it , when he moves out if the way . Backlund hurls Bigelow into a hard camera and then Bigelow staggers up , Pliledriver on Bam Bam on the floor . Backlund is standing over him like a wolf with its fresh prey !!!

JR : BY GAWD YOU WANNA FIGHT LETS FIGHT !!!

Show fades to black .

End
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl    NACW  # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 1:11 pm

Cant wait for the Americas Cup to get started

Razor has been on a tear but with Shiek debutting at the number 2 spot in therankings, that should stir some concern

You can never count the rock and roll out......look forward to seeing how they test the champions

Now, now Bigelow..... Backlund saved you the embarrassment from being dfefeated soiundly by Rollins

Business just picked up between Bigelow and Backlund

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl    NACW  # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 8:45 pm

recapping recent events is always a nice touch

with the world tour and the americas cup coming up..the NWA is starting off the new year right!

IS with an easy practice match lol

oh The BAD GUY is ready to show exactly how to humble a man bring it on!

rnrx keep winning but will their speed trump the strength and size of the world champs?

mack never stood a chance

great bigelow interview

OH SHIT!! BACKLUND! And the fight is on!

crazy , angry backlund is the best!!

wtf!! a fukin piledriver??

ANOTHER EXCITING AND CRAZY NACW SHOW!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl    NACW  # 4 : The Great USA Studio Brawl  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1