FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose  Empty
PostSubject: NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose    NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 10:58 pm

From Road To Wrestle Kingdom : Snuka tosses Backlund back inside, and follows him in with a steel chair, only to miss a chair shot in the corner. Now Backlund gets the chair and smashes it over Snukas head twice in a row,. Bob goes up to the top rope again and a high cross body is FINALLY enough to keep Snuka  down for the pinfall.  

From Rumble Riot : The masked man suddenly appears at at ringside . He points to the ring and Kamala comes out . Kamala chops Magnum and then headbutts him . Kamala with a big splash . The masked man says something in a different language and Kamala goes to the corner . Iron Sheik puts on the Camel Clutch on a tired and beat up Magnum TA !!! There is no rally this time . Magnum passes out and the ref calls for the bell !!!

Jim Ross : Fans your winner and the first NACW Big Sky Champion…… The Iron Sheik !!

Jim Ross : Boy what a week in pro wrestling folks . We started the show with Bob Backlund and Bam Bam Bigelow fighting it out . Bob Backlund opens the first round of the NJPW Heavyweight Title tourney and beats Jimmy Snuka and then Battle Riot comes along and Iron Sheik is your new NACW Big Sky Champion and then it’s announced that NACW won the right to kick off the NWA World Tour on Feb . 17th in the Skydome at Toronto . We got a great show today .

The USA Television Champion The Undertaker taking on his arch nemesis Brian Lee . There is no love lost between these guys folks .

Dick The Bruiser is in singles today .

Rey Mysterio Jr is here and he will not only be in action , but talk about his string of recent title matches .

Right now let’s kick things off with the North American Tag Team Champions the Rock N Roll Express !!!!

Rock N Roll Express vs Mike Davis & Denny Brown : This is nothing but a showcase for Ricky and Robert they win with a Double Dropkick on Davis for the 3 .

JR : Ricky , Robert hell of a win . You guys have been unstoppable here in North American Championship Wrestling.

Robert : Jim Ross, we love defending these belts , but we got bigger fish to fry at some point . And that point it Madison Square Garden on Jan . 20th .

Ricky : That’s right baby . Jan . 20th no matter who are the NWA World Tag Team Champions me and Bobby got next and you’re gonna feel Rock N Roll from your head to your toes . Whoo !

JR : There you have it fans the Rock N Roll Express . I just learned we got a real slobberknocker when we come back folks you don’t want to miss this one .

Break

Dick The Bruiser vs Kamala ( w/ The Masked Manager ) : These two go at tooth and nail . Kamala shocked that with his chops and kicks , Bruiser keeps coming forward . Bruiser with a bodyslam on the Ugandan Giant . Kamala fights back with a lifting two handed choke and tosses Bruiser across the ring . Kamala goes for the big splash but misses !!! Bruiser with the Polish Hammer !! Kamala is down !!! 1…….2…… Jacob Fatu hits the ring and attacks Bruiser . The Crusher comes down to even the score . Now Gorilla Monsoon has come in . It 3 on 2 . Sgt . Slaughter comes roaring out of the back ! He evens the score again . Iron Sheik comes out and it’s 4 on 3 , until Magnum TA enters . The Masked Manager orders his men out of the ring while Bruiser , Crusher , Sarge and Magnum stand tall .

JR : By Gawd those damn scoundrels wanna fight . Well let’s fight !!! We’ll be back !

Break

JR : I’m standing here with Sgt . Slaughter , Bruiser , Crusher and Magnum TA ! Guys that was one hell of a fight .

Crusher : And we ain’t done wit dose bums neither . We got an idea . Where is old man Gagne ?

Verne comes out .

Verne : I try so hard to not be a Wild West show . What do you guys want ?

Magnum : We want those idiots in a match .

Bruiser : Not just any match . A Survivor Match.

Verne : Well if it will stop this madness , I’m sure it can get done on the NJPW Road to Wrestle Kingdom tour . You guys got it .

Sarge : Come on troops we got a war to prepare for .

JR :Folks this Saturday at the Cow Palace . It will be a good one . When we come back . Rey Mysterio Jr in action .

Break

Rey Mysterio Jr vs Flamita : Exciting Lucha action . Rey hits the 619 and gets off West Coast Pop for the win .

JR : A good win by that young man this week and he has a challenge .

Rey : That’s right Jim . Toronto , Canada . Art Barr , you and me one more time . The ball is in your court Bart . I’ll wait for your answer .

Break

USA Television Title Undertaker vs Brian Lee ( w/ Johnny V ) : Brutal match . Both men bloody each other so bad neither can continue . The ref waves it off .

JR : Well , nothing settled there folks . We are out of time . See you next week .

End Show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose    NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose  EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 10:02 am

i always like recaps of big events

r n r looking sharp to start off the new year

r n r want world gold at msg

nuthin but mayhem in that dtb and kamala match    just who is the masked manager?

survivor match sounds intriguing!

rey looking good and wants his hands on barr   but barr is no slouch

not expecting lee to hang with taker like that

DAMN GOOD SHOW!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose    NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose  EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 10:42 am

NACW isnt any older than a cup of coffee and they already have a lot going on

I like this rock and roll push..... i feel giving a good lean they could actually beat Patera and Blackwell

OHHH Cmon Verne, ya gotta get with the times

Rey has been getting all kinds of various title shots lately...... he may wanna step up in one of them

Brutal main event

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose    NACW # 3 : The Night Hell Broke Loose  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1