FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper    WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper  EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 10:02 am

Previously on WWF : Hayes : The day of reckoning is here . It starts tonight with the TV Title. We ain’t stopping until we have it all . It don’t matter if you’re Hogan , Savage , a Heenan family or the NWA World Tag Team Champions . It’s all our turf . Fantasia is alive and well and it’s in the WWF to raise some hell !!!

Gordon : Hello and welcome . After a long Midwest run , we are back on the East Coast for awhile . We are live in the old WOR TV studio here in Manhattan. We have a great show lined up this morning . Right now …….

Heenan : I’ve got problems Solie . I’ve got some inbred backwoods Hillbilly wanting to challenge Antonio Inoki at the Tokyo Dome at Wrestle Kingdom for the WWF Heavyweight Title. The same inbred hillbilly put out Tully Blanchard and he couldn’t wrestle for the WWF Television Title .

Then I got those whack jobs Savage and Hogan chasing us all over the WWF and now they somehow get a WWF Tag Title shot against Doc and Ted , who have issues with the Andersons too .

Andre The Giant just got out of the hospital in Georgia because some promoter thought it would be fun to book him and that uncontrollable psycho Bruiser Brody , so Andre isn’t here tonight , which means I have nobody to watch my back and then you got these new guys running around here forgetting the south lost the Civil War and they want all the titles …….

Freebird by Skynard plays and out comes Michael , Terry , Kevin and the new WWF Television Champion David Von Erich .

Hayes : You know Heenan , all you had to do was keep your big mouth shut and we would have left you alone for awhile . Then you had to go shooting it off and bad mouthing Fantasia . Well if you got the time to call us out , we ain’t backing down from no one . How about you don’t worry about Rich . Let us handle him and then you owe us a favor .

Heenan : You take care of Tommy Rich you could have whatever you want . I got money , I got cars , I have connections to the music industry, I know you sing , Michael . Hell, I can get Terry a job playing a tough guy on a tv show .

Hayes : Well alright . Looks like we gotta deal . We’ll leave you be Heenan . We’ll take out Rich and then it’s pay off time .

Heenan : I like the way you think pal .

Gordon : This was not a scheduled time slot . We need to break gentlemen. We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Joining me now the NWA World Television Champion . Taz

Taz : Gordon , I hear a lot of people taking about a lot of stuff . Nikita Koloff wants Seth Rollins and me . Well I ain’t hard to find . Then I hear some guy who is known for playing bag pipes and runs around in a dress wants a shot . I got contracts in every territory for every tv show . Piper , you want it , you got it pal . I’ll choke you out . You will be just another victim . Now last week , Jushin Thunder Liger pushed me to my limits and I enjoyed every damn minute of it ! Right now …….

Roddy Piper comes to the podium .

Piper : Well , by the smells I must be in New York . Oh look an umpa Lumpa pretending to be a World TV Champion . Bet ya didn’t expect to see old Hot Rod out here today , did ya . Haha . No I can tell by the look in your eyes I was the last person you expected .

Taz : You want something ? Maybe a fight or are you gonna stand there in that dress .

Piper : Well I gotta tell ya , I -I’m just a little surprised that’s all . I knew you were short , but I didn’t think you so short you couldn’t ride the big kid rides at the carnival. Haha . You left an open contract and I’m here to collect .

Taz : Well , let’s go !

Taz backs up and gets in the ring . He hands the ref the NWA World TV Title . Piper slides in and the ref calls for the bell !

NWA World Television Title Taz vs Roddy Piper : They go to lock up , but Taz slips under with a go behind and nails a release German. Piper staggers and Taz puts him down with a Angry Man clothesline . From there Piper gets up in the corner and Taz with a snap vertical out of the corner . Piper powders out if the ring holding his back . Taz goes out after him . Piper with thumb ro the eye and then introduces Taz to the ring post . Taz is bleeding from the head . Piper gets off a spinning neck breaker on the floor . He rolls Taz in the ring . Taz staggers up and Piper downs him with a Kneelift .

Piper now stomps away on his man and then picks him up and bodyslam stampedes him in the corner . Piper now chokes Taz on the bottom rope with his foot . The ref counts to 4 and Piper breaks . Taz with a side belly to belly . Taz with a capture Suplex . From there he circles around back and gets the Tazmission on Piper . Piper struggles , he grabs the ref by the shirt . The ref trying to get Piper’s hands off him doesn’t see Piper hit the low blow on Taz . Taz staggers up and Piper puts on the Sleeper . Taz begins to fade . The ref checks the arm . It falls once ……It falls twice ……BELL !!!! The arm falls again .

Piper goes crazy he goes to the podium . He grabs the NWA World Television Title .

Piper : It’s mine !!! Who won the match ! Tell them Mr . Solie …..

Gordon : Well it appears we have a new NWA World ……

Referee Mike Smith comes to the podium .

Smith : The time limit expired . The arm fell just after the bell . I’m afraid we’re gonna need the belt there , fella .

Piper : Oh you’re gonna need the belt , well mister I got something to tell you … I ain’t giving it up . I beat that man right there in the ring . He’s just now getting up . I’m keeping this belt . I’m the new NWA World Television Champion and there is nothin , nobody especially you , are gonna do about it , brother.

Smith : You had 20 minutes to beat the World Television Champion , you didn’t do it . That belt belongs to Taz . Now give it here .

Piper: I got something else for ya ….. here !!!

Piper decks Smith with a right hand . This brings out Vince McMahon , but he’s not alone . Security comes out along with Patera and Blackwell .

Piper : Oh look the big muscle bound prison bitch and Captain Two Ton there . Don’t make me get a tag team partner and take your NWA World Tag Titles , because I will .

Vince : Piper , that belt belongs to Taz . You hit an NWA official . David and Jim Crockett have been notified. We have permission to reclaim that belt by force .

Piper : Ya wanna fight fish lips , I’ll fight you , I’ll fight those two paper champions and I’ll fight the entire locker room , I ain’t afraid of no one ! Do ya understand !!!

Vince : Well , I guess we take it by force , then .

Piper : Ok , ok , you can have it for now , but know this . Rowdy Roddy Piper is the real NWA World Television Champion and I’ll be back for what’s mine .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and to let you know while off the air the NWA World Television Title has been returned to Taz . Now about the rest of the show . In just a moment Tiger Mask will be in action against The Cobra .

Tommy Wildfire Rich is action today as he gears up for Antonio Inoki

And we will see the Fabulous Freebirds in six man action . Michael Hayes , Terry Gordy and one Kevin Von Erich this is rather unusual . Right now let’s go to the ring .

Tiger Mask vs The Cobra : Typical early 80’s Junior Heavyweight match . Solid May based wrestling with a few cool high spots out in . Cobra misses a dive . Tiger rolls him in the ring and gets off a Tiger Driver for 3 .

Gordon : A great match . Tiger Mask will be at the Manhattan Center tonight where he will take on Brian Pillman . The winner get in line for a WWF Super J Title match at WWF Lock Down on Feb . 3 .

Right now Tommy Rich is in ……

David drags Rich out with a Claw Hold . He’s bloody and battered . The rest of the Freebirds come out with him .

Hayes : Well Gordon , it ain’t looking to damn good for old Wildfire right now . Terry , Kevin , finish it !

Gordy pulls Rich up by the ring . Kevin gets on the ring apron . Gordy pulls Rich up in the Piledriver position and Kevin comes off the ring apron they hit a spiked Piledriver !!!

Patera , Blackwell and Kevin Owens rush to his aid . They start to brawl with the Freebirds . They fight all over the studio . 4 on 3 odds over take the NWA World Tag Team Champions and KO until you hear …..

If Ya Smellllllll what the Rock is Cookin !!!

Rock comes out and joins the fray .

Gordon : We have to get order restored here . We’ll be back .

Break

Hayes and the Birds are at the podium .

Hayes : Any damn time you boys wanna fight , we are right here . We do what we want and when we want . Now , I don’t know about you guys , but I’ve had enough for the day . We ain’t Rasslin in no six man tag to some losers hell bent in making name for themselves on the backs of the Freebirds . Heenan the job is done . Get out here !

Heenan walks out with each of the Family having a cigar . He hands the Birds cigars a 5th of Jack and another 5th of SoCo .

Heenan : Gentlemen, well done . This is just the beginning . The Heenan Family and the Freebirds working together . Imagine the possibilities . What else can I do for you . Just name it .

Hayes : Well , now that mention it , I see a lot of gold there . The WWF Tag Team Titles . The WWF Heritage Title , but Bamm Bamm he’s got his sights set on that WWF Heavyweight Title . We’ll take that .

Heenan : What ???

Gordy : Well let me spell it out for ya . Jan . 26th Wrestle Kingdom the NWA World Tour Kick off . Antonio Inoki , get ready boy .

Heenan : No No No !!!

Hayes : You agreed Jack ! It’s on .

Gordon : WOW ! We are out of time . Don’t forget the Manhattan Center Tonight . So long from the Big Apple of New York .

End
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper    WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper  EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 4:17 pm

Heenan may not realize it but he may have just made a deal with the devil

Hot Rod is here making a house call

Wow.... one more second there and we would have a new champion. That has to shoot Piper straight to the nunber one contender spot

Piper should be fined and suspended for putting his hands on that ref..... that man has a family dammitt

I hope Pillman can find some success here. He has a tough start with that match with Tiger coming up

I knew Heenan was making a mistake...... the Birds set him up perfectly

Good stuff

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper    WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 11:45 am

so funny hearing heenen crying about his recent misfortunes when he usually is the sneaky sob causing havoc here in the wwf

fn freebirds always trying to get advantages by getting others to do his bidding

see taz...u should never talk smack about PIPER?

AND HERE HE IS!!  YESSSSSS

TAZ....u just made a big mistake brutha

the ineptitude of that ref is only matched by the fatteningn of his wallet by vince mcmahon and the wwf

PIPER is the uncrowned champ!!

good win for tiger mask...him vs pillman is gonna be damn good

david is a fukin pyscho

poor rich

oh shit  the ROCK!!

heenan aint smiling now  lol

LOVE THIS CRAZY WWF ACTION!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper    WWF # 33 : Time To Pay The Piper  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1