FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NJPW Press Conference

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

NJPW Press Conference  Empty
PostSubject: NJPW Press Conference    NJPW Press Conference  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 7:28 pm

NJPW Press Conference  ZFkCUZH

NJPW Press Conference  OMSul7v

Kevin Kelly: "Hello wrestling fans and Happy Holidays! I'm Kevin Kelly coming to you live from the NJPW Control Center and do we have some exciting news for you because coming up in the month of January,  NJPW will hold 4 weekly events to crown the first ever New Japan Heavyweight Champion!"            

NJPW Press Conference  VZq0HRf

NJPW Press Conference  H4XLaCg

Kevin Kelly: "We will.kick things off on January 6th, at the Georgia Dome with the first round of the tournament at a show we like to call Detonation! Where 16 of Japan and the United States top stars will Clash. Then the quarter-finals will take place on January 13th at the legendary Cow Palace!"            

NJPW Press Conference  NLESkGB

Kevin Kelly: "Then on January 20th, we head to New York City for the Semi-Final round at the Mecca of professional wrestling...... Madison Square Garden!"              

NJPW Press Conference  G5GzTZQ

Kevin Kelly: "Then it all culminates on January 27th, at the Tokyo Dome, as NJPW presents....... Wrestle Kingdom!"            

NJPW Press Conference  VZKjgsL

Kevin Kelly: "We will show you the opening round matchups in just one moment. But before we can do that, I'm being joined by the brand new NWA Super Juniors World champion...... "Switchblade " Jay White for a special announcement!"            

NJPW Press Conference  DcWASaw

Jay White: "Is that the best introduction you can give a world champion? You really should strive to be better! You do realize your standing next to greatness? Nobody in the sport of professional wrestling has ever done what I accomplished at Starrcade...... a free agent, such as myself became a world champion! And while I may be a free agent, we all know my home is in NJPW! And being the new Super Juinors champion,  history will again repeat itself, as I will defend this world totke at all four stops of this tour. Think about it Kevin Kelly...... The Georgia Dome...... Madison Square Garden...... The Cow Palace..... and the Tokyo Dome! Their are wrestlers who dream to compete in just one of those venues. But I'm going to defend thos world title in all four places! The way a world champion should do! In closing, whoever decides to sign the contract to face me, just know You Will Breathe With the Switchblade!"          

Kevin Kelly: "How about that wrestling fans? History in the making already! This is an event you don't want to miss out on! Don't believe me? Just check out the first round matchups that will take place in the Georgia Dome......"                

Bob Backlund vs Jimmy Snuka
Sting vs Okada
Big Van Vader vs The Rock
Ricky Steamboat vs Masa Chono
Misawa vs Kawada
Yokozuna vs Scott Norton
Minoru Suzuki vs Kenta Kobashi
Bruiser Brody vs Andre The Giant  

Kevin Kelly: "Fans tickets are on sale now but they won't last long! Do not miss out on these huge events! I'm Kevin Kelly saying see so long everybody!"            

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Press Conference    NJPW Press Conference  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 8:58 pm

Crazy match ups
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Press Conference    NJPW Press Conference  EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:21 pm

this shit is gonna kick ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NJPW Press Conference    NJPW Press Conference  Empty

Back to top Go down

NJPW Press Conference
Page 1 of 1