FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness  Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness    Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 3:35 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling #4

Harry Carrey Studios

Chicago, Illinois

Attendance 700

TV : Showtime

Show opens with Gail Kim hitting the air raid crash on Sherri Martel and getting the 3 count .

Next clip is Thunder Rose making The Beast tap out in a Cross Arm Breaker .

Sweet Home Chicago is being played on the ramp way Johnny Lang comes out and starts singing the crowd is clapping in rhythm .

Joe Pedicino: Fans welcome to Harry Carrey Studios . This is Windy City Pro Wrestling . That is Johnny Lang . All matches this evening are sanctioned by the International Wrestling Association. Folks it’s Showtime and here is your host , the Dean of Wrestling , Gordon Solie .

Gordon : Thank you , Joe . Mr. Lang we will see you in a couple of weeks young man . He’s playing at Wrestle Rock . Which is sold out by the way . The only way to watch it now is here on Showtime . And as you just witnessed at the top of our show our final for the WCPW Ladies Championship is set Gail Kim vs Thunder Rosa .

Tonight’s show is called Wild Card Madness . 4 matches if the contenders lose their match , the winners will take their spots . But before we begin let’s .........

Owen Hart comes out : No no no no !!! Let’s not do anything Gordon Solie , but listen to the Blackhart .

Gordon : Owen Hart ? What are you doing here ? You don’t work here sir .

Hart : I’m perfectly aware of that Mr . Solie . You see it’s like this . When IWA opened it’s doors my brother Brett and I were called by World Class to be the next great tag team . We packed up and went to Texas . I hate Texas btw , all those people have attitudes .

So here we are in Texas and the first show and Brett and I are nowhere to be found . The Southern boys got air time . Rey Mysterio of all people got air time , but no Owen Hart . So I went and complained that we needed to be on tv . I was told if I didn’t like it to pack my bags and go back to sitting at home in Canada .

Well Mr . Solie , I’m one of the top wrestlers in the world ever , I left Brett down there to do his thing and I headed back home . I know I’ll get called somewhere . And low and behold , Mr . John Rose himself calls me . Talks about a crazy idea that he has about Wild Cards .

Says that all I have to do is win a match and I not only get a roster spot , I get a title shot at Wrestle Rock ??? Sign me up !!! Brian Pillman my father trained you . You will always be a member of the Hart family but I got a task in front of me tonight . So I need you to get out here and let’s do this .

Owen walks down the ramp and gets in the ring .

Gordon : WOW !!! You heard it here . Owen Hart taking on Brian Pil....

Pillman runs past Gordon , leaps over the ropes right into Hart with a Thesz press and then rains down punches . Pillman now calms himself and puts on a neck tie . Owen gets to the ropes for the break . Pillman waits and as Owen stands up he gets him with a dropkick and then from there works a hammerlock on the mat .

Owen gets to his feet and gets to the ropes again . He takes the eyes of Pillman and then tosses him from the ring . Owen now post the left leg of Pillman and rolls him back in . Owen goes into an STF . Pillman gets to the ropes and Owen stomps away on him .

Pillman rolls to the outside and Owen goes for a Plauncha , but Pillman moves and Owen hits the railing . Pillman rolls Owen back in and hits Air Pillman Referee Mike Smith is our if position and Pillman only gets a two count . Pillman goes to pull Owen to his feet and Owen hits a spinning heal kick !!! From there Owen snatches Pillman up in a Revers Tombstone . He covers and gets 1.....2.....3 .

Joe: Fans , the winner of the match and moving on to the finals in the TV Title Match at Wrestle Rock . Owen Hart !!!!

Gordon : Well , what a surprise . Before Mr . Hart interrupted us , I was going to bring out Mr. Paul Jones who requested air time . Mr. Jones if you will sir .

Jones : Solie , the next time you preempt me , you might get this cane shoved up your ass . So , everyone was asking all last week , who is in Paul Jones Enterprises . Well I decided to share with the world . Two of them have a Wildcard match tonight vs Team No Nonsense . Introducing the Gentlemen’s Club . Harley Race , Nick Bockwinkle and Mr . Bob Backlund .

Bockwinkle : Gordon Solie , I can see by the stupid look in your face , you are a bit confused . You see Harley Race and I wanted in the tag title tourney , but instead politics as usual . They aren’t going to let go of the best wrestlers on this planet tag together . Now when the Von Erich boys are being pushed as the darlings of the company .

Race : So in order not to get screwed over again , Mr. Solie , we asked Paul Jones to be our manager and handle our booking affairs . He has already worked out . Tonight , the Gentlemen’s Club has a title match against Team No Nonsense . Looks like Stevens and Patterson will be going home .

Gordon : And Mr. Backlund ?

Backlund : Mr . Solie . I was forced into a barbaric match against my will . When I walked in the door here , I knew what my roll would be . Booked against mid carders and used as filler . Even though I requested the first Heavyweight Title opportunity after Wrestle Rock . But they are afraid of me , Mr. Solie .

They put me in an Elimination Chamber and set me up for failure . Let the demonic Kevin Sullivan attack me and tossed me in there to be left for dead . But Mr. Solie , I survived . I put down Kevin Sullivan’s Devil Hound . I was only stoped by the Poster boy Kerry Von Erich with the Claw after I was already losing more blood . These kind of situations will not happen to me again , Mr. Solie .

Gordon : Fair enough, gentlemen. Right now Joe Pedicino is standing by in the ring with Ricky Steamboat in Pedicino’s Weekly Spotlight. A new segment here . Joe .

Joe : Thank you Gordon . Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time . Ricky “ The Dragon “ Steamboat !!!!

Steamboat walks by Jones’ crew , who for sone reason is still out there . As he makes it to the ring , Backlund attacks him from behind . He puts on the Crossface Chicken Wing!!!!

Jones is out there encouraging him . Race and Bockwinkle are applauding . Security comes out and finally gets order , Steamboat is in bad shape . Backlund looks in as Ricky is carried out . Backlund has a crazy wild look in his eyes .

Gordon : Glad we got order restored there . Right now it’s match number two in our Super Junior Division .

Joe Pedicino: Fans this match is one fall with a 15 minute time limit . First from Nashville, Tennessee. 215 pounds Ricky Morton .

His opponent from Japan . 205 pounds this is Ultimo Dragon !!!!

The two men shake hands and lock up collar and elbow . The tussle into the ropes and both break clean . When they go back to the center , Ricky gets off a side headlock takedown . Ultimo works to his feet , shoots Ricky off and goes for a spinning heal kick , but Ricky has it scouted and gets off a facebuster !!! Ricky covers and gets 2 .

Ultimo now gets to his feet . And Ricky gets off a side Suplex . Now he puts Ultimo in a chinkock . Ultimo battles his way up , two sharp elbows to Ricky’s gut and then a back fist followed by a spinning back kick . Ultimo goes up and tries for a Moonsault , but Ricky gets his knees up . Ricky with a Gordbuster . But he’s still suffering the effects of that wicked spinning back kick . He can’t make the cover .

Ultimo is up first , goes to pull up Ricky ,but gets caught by hard forearm shots and then a dropkick . Ultimo gets to his feet , Ricky goes for a Kneelift , but Ultimo turns it into a spinning back breaker !!! Ultimo now hits an Asi DDT . He covers and gets 1.....2.....3 !!

Joe : The winner of the match and moving on to Wrestle Rock in the Super Junior finals Ultimo Dragon .

Gordon : WOW ! Two matches so far and two replacements . Right now I want to bring in Mr . Rose who has late breaking news .

Rose : Gordon , thank you very much . Fans Ricky Steamboat is ok . He’s a little angry , but he’s ok . At Wrestle Rock, it will be him taking on Bob Backlund . He’s asked for this match and I’m giving it to him .

Gordon : I like it . I also here you had a new contract signing ?

Rose : Gordon , yes we are happy to announce that we are signing Rowdy Roddy Piper and he will be here next week .

Gordon : A huge signing . Thank you Mr. Rose right now let’s go to the ring .

Joe Pedicino : Fans this next match is one fall with a 20 minute time limit . This is a Wild Card match up .

First up from San Francisco, California. A total combined weight of 510 pounds . Pat Patterson and Ray Stevens . Team No Nonsense.

Their opponents. represents Paul Jones Enterprises. They are from Beverly Hills , California and St. Louis, Missouri respectively . Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race , The Gentlemen’s Club .

Race and Patterson start things off. Patterson goes right to the eyes . Bounces Race’s head off the turnbuckles and then tags to Stevens . Stevens chops him in the corner and then a big body slam . Now Stevens goes the second rope and drives a knee into the chest . He goes to make the tag , but Jones pulls Patterson off the ring apron .

Stevens turns around and walks into a right hand by Race . Race tags in Bockwinkle. Bockwinkle pulls Stevens to his feet and gets off a murderous hip toss to the corner . Bockwinkle and Race now take turns beating the hell out of Stevens . After a falling headbutt from the second rope by Race , Stevens is a bloody mess . Nick comes back in and Stevens with a desperate jaw breaker puts him down . He tags back off to Patterson .

Patterson kicks Bockwinkle in the gut and then hits a shoulder breaker . He covers 1....2....Race breaks it up . All four men are in the ring now . The ref is trying to get Stevens and Race out of the ring . Jones tosses Bockwinkle his cane and Patterson gets it instead . Patterson nails Bockwinkle in the gut and then a Brain Buster!!! He covers , but Mike Smith turns around too late and Bockwinkle kicks out at two .

Race tosses Stevens to the outside . He then clips the back of Patterson’s leg . Then rolls out himself . Bockwinkle applies an Indian Death Lock !!!! Patterson taps out .

Gordon : Harley Race and Nick Bockwinkle are moving on to the tag team finals at Wrestle Rock .

Gordon and right now I want to bring in The Grand Wizard of wrestling .

Wiz : Mr. Solie I’m here to manage champions and after I got a call , I saw the future . His name and the first Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion , Superstar Billy Graham!!!

Graham comes out and possess for the camera .

Wizard : Look at this man . 6 foot 7 inches tall . 317 pounds . 32 inch biceps . The largest arms in the world . His quads are about as big as you , Mr. Solie . People want to talk about Hulk Hogan all they want . Mr . Hogan won’t even make passed tonight . This is the future .

Graham : That’s right Gordon . 317 pounds of Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal daddy . The man of the hour , too sweet to be sour , the women all cheer while Hulk Hogan cowers in fear .

But Grand Wizard , it don’t matter who wins tonight . The Superstar locks these big Ol arms around him , he’ll pop them like a plug and that gorgeous belt around my perfect waist will fit like a glove .

Gordon : Thank you very much , gentlemen. Our final Wildcard Match is on hand let’s go to the ring .

Joe Pedicino ; Fans this is the last Wild Card match of the evening . 1 fall with a 20 minute time limit . First from Denton County , Texas 269 pounds Kerry Von Erich !!!!

His opponent from Florida 302 pounds . The Incredible Hulk Hogan !!!!

Gordon tells us that Kerry had such a good showing , Maxwell Lord and John Rose thought he should get this wild card spot . The two men collide collar and elbow . Hogan powers Kerry down with a shoulder .

Kerry gets back up and gets off a forearm shot that backs Hogan up and then a clothesline . Hogan goes down . Kerry picks him up and press slams him . Hogan is favoring his back and Kerry takes full advantage.

He puts on a variation of a the camel clutch Hogan somehow finds the ropes . Off tbe break , Hogan gets to his feet and Kerry hits a dropkick and then presses Hogan above his head again and hits Snakeyes !!! He covers 1.....2.....Hogan kicks out !!!

He Hulks up , he rocks Kerry with big right hands and then a fall away slam !!!! Hogan sets up for the Ace Bomber , but Kerry has it scouted . Kerry gets off an arm drag and then drops a knee in Hogan’s back . From there back into the makeshift Camel Clutch!!!

Hogan fights to his knees and then his feet . Kerry still in his back tries for a Sleeper, but Hogan falls backward squashing Kerry in the turnbuckles. Big Boot by Hogan and goes for the leg drop , but Kerry moves . Hogan walks into the Claw !!!! He goes down to one knee then two .

Hogan fights back up and gets off an inverted Atomic Drop to break free . He Powerslams Kerry and then when Kerry gets to his feet , Hogan nails him with the Ace Bomber!! He covers 1......2......3 !!!!

Joe : Fans the winner of the match Hulk Hogan .

Gordon : And that is it . The final card is in place . Let’s take a look at Wrestle Rock.

Team No Nonsense vs a mystery team for the number one contender to the tag titles .

Ricky Steamboat vs Bob Backlund ( w/ Paul Jones )

Jake Roberts vs Tommy Rich Venom Death Match .

WCPW Women’s Title Match Gail Kim vs Thunder Rosa

WCPW Tag Title Match : Kevin & Kerry Von Erich vs The Gentlemen’s Club ( w/ Paul Jones )

WCPW Super Junior Heavyweight Title Match: Eddie Gilbert vs Ultimo Dragon

Showtime TV Title Match : Owen Hart vs Magnum TA

Main Event : WCPW Heavyweight Title Match: Superstar Billy Graham ( Grand Wizard ) vs Hulk Hogan

Gordon : And there you have it . Your line up for Wrestle Rock. Next week the debut of Roddy Piper. For Joe Pedicino, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness    Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:40 pm

Excellent way to debut Owen

The G-Club!! Heard that somewhere before lol

Steamboat should have known better

The title scenery is changing big time for WrestleRock

Hogan vs Superstar will be epic!!

Great show
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness    Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:22 pm

Interesting concept here,

Wow! And it bears fruit right away. Owen is now WCPW and in the title match at Wrestle Rock!

I can see the Gentlemens Club being big. Funny that the foul-mouthed Paul Jones leads them

And now UD is in a title match too!

Great line-up for Wrestle Rock

Great Show
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness    Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling #4 Wild Card Madness
Page 1 of 1