FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) EmptySun May 03, 2020 12:28 pm

( Before the show starts we get a graphic on the screen.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) 18aa39de-59be-47b6-b4b3-484cc9004514-Screen_Shot_2020-01-27_at_3.42.02_PM

Kobe. There are few people who were instantly known by just their first name. He was one of them. For me he was so much more than my favorite sports idol ever. Even though I never met him, he was part of my life. I had the honor to watch his entire career from start to the incredible 60 point finish. On that final day as he said farewell to his playing career I cried, Not afraid to admit that. He was my hero. Not just because he could dunk a Basketball, Not just because he had the most unstoppable turnaround Jumper, Not because he was one of the greatest on the ball defenders ever. Those things were part of it. But he was my hero because I never saw anyone play the game with so much passion, So much intensity. Some said that at times it was a detriment with teammates because he expected the same amount of effort from them. But he had to learn, not everyone was built like him. Not everyone was Kobe.

Whatever the man did, he did with a fearlessness that I have never known, And it was that quality that I admired above all. In the biggest moments he never shirked from the spotlight. Game on the line? He wanted the ball, he wanted to take the shot. If he missed, it was on him, and he could shoulder that blame. I wish I was more like that. I wish I lived with a fearlessness to take on any obstacle, any challenge head on. Win or lose. Success or failure and stand tall after, no matter the result. But he lived his life the way he wanted and how many of us can say that? He was taken way too young and even more tragic is his daughter, Gianna, was taken with him.  My heart goes out to his family and the families of the other 7 souls lost in that crash. My heart weeps for them. But it reminds us, tomorrow is never promised. Love those close to you, bury petty grievances, and try to live your life without regrets. The way Kobe did. Godspeed.

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Despite Dario and the entire CWX roster & fans wanting him dead, Chris Candido is undefeated here in CWX.

Thunder Club defeats Tres Tigres for the Trios Titles.

Mercedes Martinez has vanquished Sara Del Rey and has her eyes set on Tessa Blanchard and the World Women's Title.

Serpentico and his unseen Master have been looking for secret members of the Poison Clan.

Mil Muertes lost his bid for the World Intercontinental Championship by DQ against Jon Moxley after a bloody war.

Matanza Cueto was confronted by the massive Great Khali at Final Battle

Under orders from Dario Cueto, The Gangstas took out Fenix after he challenged Matanza.

El Rey De Lucha is once again the Universal Champion. At FINAL BATTLE Mil Mascaras proclaimed he would put a stop to him.

Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger has defeated Marty Scurll for  the World Junior Heavyweight Championship.

(Show opens down in the catacombs under the Temple where Matanza Cueto is smashing things in his Cell err Quarters that is...)

Dario: Hermano, Calmate! I know you want Khali. And you will get him. When the time is right, and I can profit from it.

Catrina: And that's the problem, Dario. Our brother has no care about profits or promoting. He just wants his pound of flesh. Matanza can not be controlled, No matter what you believe.

Dario: I'm not trying to control him Sister. I just want to help guide him.

Catrina: Well you better guide him to the Great Khali before you have to refurnace this.... space. Which would cost about 17.50 from the looks of it. Can't you at least get him a TV?

Dario: I did, He put his fist through it. I'll get a projector. Then he can just punch the walls. Regardless, I will work on getting you in the ring with him.

Catrina: The last time someone wanted to get in the ring with him, They were taken out by the Gangstas. Any clue on why that happened?

Dario: You're asking me the inner working of those two guys' brains? I can barely understand them when they speak. What about tonight? Do we have a Main Event?

Catrina: I couldn't get a match set for Liger-Scurll in time. But we have Thunder Club defending against Tres Tigres. Also Pentago Dark will defend tonight.

Dario: Excellent. I want you to find me this Great Khali. It's time to put this into motion, After all my brother is hungry and soon.... he will have to feed.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Mil Mascaras vs El Dandy
Reklusa vs La Rosa Negra vs Toni Storm - Triple Threat
Chris Candido vs Texano
Pentagon Dark vs Cibernetico - CWX Aztec Championship
Andrade "CIEN" Almas vs Green Ant
Sports Shop guest: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger
Main Event: Thunder Club vs Tres Tigres - CWX Trios Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Feliz Navidad & Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich side by side with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa welcome to a new Decade. It was once the Roaring 20s but now we may be in for the Bloody 20s as far as things in the Temple go. FINAL BATTLE saw plenty of it and things are heating up all over. And of course we have some new top dogs.

Melissa: Two in fact, John Cena is the New World Heavyweight Champion but Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger is now the again the World Junior Heavyweight Champion. And we will hear from him later tonight. Seems like Bullet Club does it again.

Hugo: That's for sure because they had another milestone at that show when Thunder Club defeated Tres Tigres for the Trios Titles but our Main Event tonight will be a rematch of those two teams.

Melissa: Also Pentagon Dark will defend his Aztec Title against the bloodthirsty Cibernetico.

Hugo: We will also see Chris Candido & a ladies Triple Threat. Big Show for sure. But right now to get it started here is this week's guest announcer, Yarissa G.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Yarissa-G-More-of-WetNWild-Jose-Guerra-DS-670x838

Mil Mascaras vs El Dandy

El Dandy & Mil are usually partners in Trios matches but opponents today. Fairly clean wrestling match until Dandy lands a boot on a rope break. He gets in a few licks as we see Melina appear at the top of the stairs watching the action. Dandy hits Slingshot Senton and gets a quick 2 count. He lands a few more blows before Mil rallies back. He catches him with a Flying Lariat then puts him away with Ultimo Suspira.

Winner: Mil Macaras

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Mil-mascaras-sui-generis

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Curry Man & Aerostar. They have formed a new Tag Team and are looking to work their way up the rankings here in CWX.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) 3515_New%20Project%20(3)CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Latest?cb=20170317141306

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Shaul-Guerrero

Shaul: It's a New Year and it's yo Gurlllll, Shaul Guerrero in the Temple! Hope yall had a good break, I know I did but It's time to get back to work so let's get this popping quick as I bring out the Reina Del Templo Champion, and for you non Spanish speaking fans that translates to "The Queen of the Temple", Mercedes Martinez.

Martinez: Thanks for educating the people, Shaul.

Shaul: My pleasure Champ. Now you are undisputed the Queen here in CWX but now your sights are set higher.

Martinez: That they are. I have beaten everyone here in CWX. Now it's time for the Board of Trustees and the Championship committee to show me the respect I have earned and get me Tessa Blanchard in the ring!

Shaul: Before coming on the air I looked at Rankings. I am almost afraid but also aghast to say. You're ranked 10th?

Martinez: Let's be real Shaul. You came from Lucha Royalty. So you get it. When it comes to the powers that be, Latino wrestlers are second class. They think we can't draw money. They think we wrestle an awkward style, call us Flippy wrestlers or Spot Monkeys. They don't want us anywhere near the top. I've always known this. Which is why I wrestle a smash mouth style. THEIR style. Still, no respect. I just defeated a former World Champion, Nothing... Crickets... Well there is one stereotype about us Latina Women, that we can be loud. And that is what I'm going to be. So loud that Tessa is going to be begging me to take that belt from her. 2019 was the return to glory for Mercedes Martinez, 2020 is when I make it all the way to the top!

Shaul: Thank you Mercedes. I don't know all about that stereotype that we loud, though, I mean I'm like a little mouse, right?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Reklusa vs La Rosa Negra vs Toni Storm - Triple Threat

Each woman has a very distinctive style. Reklusa however is the most unorthodox. Serpentico has come out to watch the match. Rosa Negra catches Toni with a High Cross Body but Reklusa breaks it up. She puts her in a Rear Naked Choke but Toni breaks that up with some stomps. Reklusa catches Storm with a Tornado DDT. She goes for The Bite on Negra but Rosa slips it and And goes for a Back Suplex that has Reklusa fall out to the floor. Storm is up though she catches Rosa with a boot and the Storm Zero for the win.  

Winner: Toni Storm

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) WdZ9tTib

Hugo: Nice win for Toni Storm, That was a hotly competitive match.

Melissa: The Womens division here is really tough. Its going to take some work for Toni to move to the top of it it, but that was a good start. But what's up with Serpentico?

Hugo: Not really sure, He seems to be scouting in recent weeks but for what... or whom? Still to come tonight, Trios Championship rematch. Stick around for that.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto. He is joined by The Great Khali & Carlos Colon.)

Carlos: Here he is jefe, The Great Khali.

Dario: Ahhh yes.... you're a big one aren't you? So lets get to brass tacks shall we. Carlos brought you to the Temple. I have no problem with that. But then you get into the business of my brother, Matanza.

Khali: *Something totally unintelligible*

(Dario looks at Carlos confused and Colon shrugs.)

Dario: What language is that?

Carlos: I think it's English.... of some sort.

Khali: I SAID! You towl yo brotha, I do not lak bully. He have plobwem he come see Khali!

Dario: Calm down... I think I understood that. So you don't like the way Matanza deals with things. So I think we should have you two settle that.... in my ring. WE have a show coming up, FIESTA. What say you settle your differences then?

Khali: Fine... But I warring you now, Any phony bushnis and I will keruss yow too!

Dario: Yes you can have Frozen yogurt if you want? Strange request. Okay thats all now please leave my office.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: At FINAL BATTLE Chris Candido was able to slip by in the Triple Threat Match but now Texano wanted to get him in a singles match.

Melissa: Normally, I would say Candido is in for some comeuppance here but time after time he somehow escapes Lets see if that trend ends tonight...

Chris Candido vs Texano

This is all Texano as he is simply manhandling the ultra-Pro American Candido. As usual the crowd cheers anything done to Candido and boos any offense by him. We get Chris evading a corner splash by Texano and then he grabs Texano's Mexican flag and is choking him with it. This brings out Dr X to the ring. Candido is flipped over by Texano as DR X runs in and grabs the flag from him. Texano is annoyed that X is in the ring. They start arguing and Chris shoves Texano from behind and he and DR X knock heads and Chris school boys him for the quick 3 count.

Winner: Chris Candido

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Candido

Hugo: Candido steals another one and is running up the stairs and out the Temple.

Melissa: Luckiest S.O.B. on the planet. Dr X and Texano are having words in the ring. But it looks like the referee has kept it from getting physical.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Since winning the Aztec Title Pentagon Dark has looked unbeatable. But tonight he has a big test in Cibernetico.

Melissa: One of the most imposing men in this industry. A man that frightens me but as we know with Pentagon, his motto is "Cero Miedo".

Hugo: This is going to be good..

Pentagon Dark vs Cibernetico - CWX Aztec Championship  

Total war that takes place mostly on the outside and Ciber is dominating out there. He sends Penta flying into a sea of chairs abandoned by scared ringsiders as the two men waged war around them.  Pentagon is able to fight back hitting some deafening calf kicks that have Cibernetico limping just a bit. They continue to brawl out on the floor. Chairs and other items are used. Finally they return to the ring. Ciber goes for the Apocalyptica  but Penta breaks the hold and lands a low kick. He wants Fear Factor but Ciber backdrops him to the mat. He goozles him... Apocalyptica! 1.. 2..

NO! Ciber now looks for a Death Valley Driver but Penta lands on his feet.... Superkick! Lungblower by the Aztec Champion. He grabs him... Pentagon Driver! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Pentagon Dark

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Pentagon-jr-has-had-an-underwhelming-impact-title-reign

(Pentagon Dark celebrates then out walks King Cuerno. Cuerno doesn't have a microphone but we can tell from the body language that he's there to challenge Pentagon Dark. Pentagon listens then slaps the hell out of Cuerno. He then gives him the "Cero Miedo" hand gesture. Cuerno leaves the ring looking furious. He walks back up the stairs as Pentagon goes back to celebrate. Then as his attention is diverted KC runs down the steps and blasts Pentagon from behind then gives him the Thrill of the Hunt. He leaves Pentagon Dark laid out center ring as he trash talks before leaving again.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) VIOi

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the catacombs where we see Mil Muertes in the weight room doing Bench presses with no spotter. The weight looks dangerously heavy but he is pushing through. In walks Stephen Amell..)

Amell: There you are big guy! Been looking all over for you. Haven't really spoken to you since that incredible match with Moxley at FINAL BATTLE.

Muertes: Incredible? I LOST! What is incredible about me losing????

Amell: Dude, you lost by DQ. You weren't pinned and you made that dude bleed. You put the fear of death into that boy. Now next time....

Muertes: No next time.... I failed.

Amell: Mil my brother, That's not the attitude to have. It's not Bullet Club attitude. We fall down, we get back up. At FIESTA we getting another shot, Next time. You put him down for the 3 count.

Muertes: No.... Next time.... I put him.... 6... Feet... under....

Andrade "CIEN" Almas w/Zelina Vega vs Green Ant

The crowd are always fans of the Ants so they root hard but Almas is on a mission to get back on track since losing the SKY Championship. He has a few hiccups but in the end has the upper hand and puts the Colony member away with the DDZ.

Winner: Andrade "CIEN" Almas

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Andrade-alms

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for FIESTA. It shows some highlights and the matches announced thus far..)

Dr X vs Texano
Las Sicarias vs Miranda Salinas & Spanish Red
Mil Mascaras vs Drago
Curry Man & Aerostar vs Los Maximos
LAX vs The Gangstas - CWX Tag Team Championship
Pentagon Da rk vs King Cuerno - Aztec Championship
Matanza Cueto vs The Great Khali
El Rey De Lucha & Mercedes Martinez vs Rob Van Dam & Jennifer Blake
Mil Muertes vs Jon Moxley - Intercontinental Championship
Main Event: Jushin" Black Thunder" Liger vs Marty Scurll - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I give to you the new UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger!

(Out walks Liger & Thunder Club mouthpiece, Stephen Amell)

Amell: Chicky, as always it is a pleasure to be on the finest Interview segment in the business. And it is fitting to have our celebration right here.

Starr: You are too kind. This was a long time coming. Jushin Liger is and always has been the greatest Junior in the sport. Finally he has the title to go with it. But of course now he is the hunted. And a man who wants that title is the former Champion, Marty Scurll, who Liger will face at FIESTA.

Amell: Scurll is yesterday's news. Black Thunder will roll over him. That's how Bullet Club has done things and will continue to do so. We don't fear, the so-called Villain. Because Bullet Club.... are the biggest villains around.

????: But you are afraid of someone....

The camera switches and we see....

Whodares interrupt Jushin LIger?:

Starr: What the he... Who invited this kid?

Amell: You!? Listen you...

(Liger snatches the microphone from Amell)

Liger: Jungle Boy! That is what you are... a BOY! You think, I, Jushin Liger, is afraid of you??? I beat you in the ring! Take a hint... go home. Before you get hurt. Last time I was easy on you. I do not want Childrens service called on me. But if you EVER interrupt me again, I will put you over my knee and discipline you until you learn respect!

Starr: Chicky can understand this. I too have to spank my child when being disobedient.

Jungle Boy: A lot of angry talk. But you see I wonder, if I am no threat why are you angry? Why do you care? You know why? You represent the past but I represent the future and do you know what the future holds? Me as the World Junior Champion, You make sure to take care of Marty Scurll because after it will be my turn and I want you to be see it coming.

Liger: What I am going to see is the end of a promising career at the hands of Black Thunder.

Starr: This kid has guts. No brains but a ton of guts. That is all the time for this week for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for the return of Dragon Lee. Thanks to the new working arrangement with RSW in Japan, Lee is also back i the Temple and is anxious to get going in his return to CWX TV next show.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) DragonLee_2018122_4-340x528

Hugo: FINAL BATTLE saw the new Trios Champions crowned as Thunder Club continues their domination. Tonight Tres Tigres get their rematch. Thoughts Melissa?

Melissa: Thunder Club won thanks to interference, not all that uncommon in CWX I know, but I think the former Champions are ready for any of that tonight. I think they can regain those titles.

Hugo: Some say that the Thunder Club faction of Bullet Club has been carrying the weight of the group as of late. Thus they are feeling very confident. I think they will retain. Now one last time let's send it over to Yarissa G.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) 32784129_183309289159992_890455902824431616_n

Thunder Club w/Stephen Amell vs Tres Tigres - CWX Trios Championship

The Tigers waste no time they nail the champs with a Triple Dropkick. Then they grab Amell Tiger Mask slams him as Tigre Uno & Bengala hit a pair of rolling sentons. Amell struggles to his feet but is clotheslined over the ropes by Tiger Mask. All 4 men are now helping each oher up when they are taken out by a Plancha from Tigre Uno. Crowd is chanting "Lucha!". The referee finally gets this to a more standard tag match. Bengala hits Pnantasmo with a Tilt-A-Whrl Backbreaker, in comes Tiger Mask laying in knife hand smashes. He gets caught with a knee to the solar plexus. They get him in their corner and start working him over, Ishimori is firing hard short forearms.

Match continues with Tiger Mask taking a beating. Owens has him in the corner and is driving his shoulder in to the ribs. Tiger is able to time it and gets a Sunset Flip for a one count. But Phantasmo tries a Superkick and catches Owens. Hot tag to Bengala who is dropkicking everyone. He goes up top but Amell shakes the ropes and Bengala takes a nasty fall. Uno does a ropewalk into a Hurracanrana that sends Amell crashing to the floor. Phantasmo hits a dive out onto Uno. Ishimori charges Tiger Mask but he catches him with an overhead Belly to Belly that sends Taiji crashing hard to the floor. Chase hits a running to Tiger Mask's back sending him out.

Owens finds himself alone with a still out Bengala. He has him... Paper Chase (Flipping Neckbreaker)! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners & Still Champions: Thunder Club

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) 4_7-2

Hugo: Once again Bullet Club find a way to win.

Melissa: Stephen Amell once again finds himself in the middle of things. He has proven to be an X-Factor for Thunder Club.

Hugo: Well That's all the time we have. Tickets for FIESTA go on sale tomorrow Morning so get them before they're all gone. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the catacombs, we see Reklusa who looks like she just emerged from the dressing room walking through the corridors. Then we Serpentico is stalking silently. She turns a corner when Serpentico follows she is waiting and has a switchblade at his throat.)

Reklusa: Nice try perv. I've see you watching me. You thought I was easy prey?

Serpentico: You got it wrong. Not my intention to attack you. Only to help you remember.

Reklusa: Remember? Remember what? You? Trust me you're not somewone I'd want to remember.

Voice: Not him... me...

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20) Man-in-the-shadows1

Reklusa: And who the f*ck are you?

Voice: I am your past. And I am your future. I am your destiny...

(The shadowed figure places his hand on the head of Reklusa and she has a quick convulsion then opens her eyes wide.)

Reklusa: I... remember. Poison Clan Rocks The World!

Serpentico: Welcome back.

Voice: Come... we still have much to do...

(The Shadowed figure walks away as Serpentico & Reklusa follow behind.)

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #55 (1/29/20)
Page 1 of 1