FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:36 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Despite Dario and the entire CWX roster & fans wanting him dead, Chris Candido is undefeated here in CWX.

Las Sicarias have challenged The Canadian Ninjas for the World Women's Tag Team Championship.

Mil Muertes lost his bid for the World Intercontinental Championship against Jon Moxley after another bloody war.

Matanza Cueto & The Great Khali fought to a draw at FIESTA.

Under orders from Dario Cueto, The Gangstas took out Fenix after he challenged Matanza. Now Fenix is hunting the XWA Tag Champs.

Mil Mascaras has vowed to put an end to El Rey De Lucha's reign of terror.

Serpentico and his unseen Master awakened Reklusa to take her place as part of the Poison Clan.

The World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger has found out that it will be Jungle Boy who again challenges him at Wrestlemania.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. Dario pours himself a drink before turning to a seated Stephen Amell.)

Dario: Care for one?

Amell: I don't touch the stuff. But what I do want is another shot for Mil Muertes. We almost had Moxley last time.

Dario: Almost means nothing. And regardless, I can't do that right now. He's all booked up until Wrestlemania.

Amell: That's ridiculous. Who is the biggest threat to him right now? Its us. We are the only ones making a legitimate push at him.

Dario: "We" , "Us"? Stephen mi amigo. I know Mil Muertes very well. Don't try riding his coattails. That could be.... a "fatal" mistake.

Amell: I see what you did there. But you let Bullet Club deal with Bullet Club. As for this pissant, Jungle Boy. Liger isn't happy he keeps dreaming this fantasy. We would ike him to come visit the Temple again. Next time maybe he could get in the ring and show us why he is going to Wrestlemania.

Dario: You want me to invite him here so you guys can try to take him out. Not likely. I have no love for this kid but I would love to see Bullet Club get taken down a peg.  But still.... that could be good for ratings. I'll give his people a call. Anything else?

Amell: As a matter of fact... there is. I want a match. I was runner-up to the Lucha Underground Cup. Yet I haven't seen any ring time here.

Dario: I'll tell you what. At our Temple of Doom Show I will give you an opponent.

Amell: Sounds good. Who is it?

Dario: No one of consequence, I'll find some some young kid for you to beat up on....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Cuban Assassin vs Dragon Lee
Tres Tigres vs The Colony
La Rosa Negra vs Raquel
Savio Vega vs Dante Fox
Pedro Morales vs Mil Mascaras
Sports Shop guest: Las Sicarias
Main Event: Rob Van Dam vs Drago - SKY Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Melissasantosofficial-instagram10

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa, The Road to Wrestlemania has begun. For us here in the Temple its the Road to Aniversario. But either way this is my favorite time of the year.

Melissa: Without a doubt, Hugo. And we now know that the World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Jushin Liger will defend against Jungle Boy. But that's then tonight we announce our Temple of Doom Show as that leads to our birthday at Aniversario.

Hugo: We're talking a lot about the future but we have a great one tonight. Trios action with Tres Tigres & The Colony. Plus the return to CWX TV for Famous B & Savio Vega.

Melissa: We also have the ladies as Raquel faces La Rosa Negra & Pedro Morales faces Mil Mascaras in a match that could determine who challenges El Rey De Lucha at Temple of Doom.

Hugo: But let's not forget our Main Event. Rob Van Dam defends the SKY Title against Drago. But let's stop talking about it and get to it. And to get us started is this week's guest ring announcer, Azaria Desiree.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) 456d4ef47674afefd714cdc08ea7556d

Cuban Assassin vs Dragon Lee

Dragon makes his return to the Temple after a run in Japan. He is still the RSW Lightweight Champion but that title isn't on the line tonight. C.A. is always a rough customer but he is outclassed here and Lee soon takes over here. He ends it with Desnucadora (Vertical Suplex Powerbomb).

Winner: Dragon Lee

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Latest?cb=20191120181432

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Fenix. He talks about how he has a mission and that is to take out the Gangstas. He is actively scouting for partners to take their titles away. He's found one for Templeof Doom and it's ....

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Dbvj6lk-e682743c-4320-4f70-b0c1-1ad4a13f1f31.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q2ODE3M2I0LWFhODAtNGQ0ZC04OGNiLTY5NDM0ZTdjYzM4MVwvZGJ2ajZsay1lNjgyNzQzYy00MzIwLTRmNzAtYjBjMS0xYWQ0YTEzZjFmMzEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

SON OF HAVOC!)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Shaul-Guerrero

Shaul: Hey y'all, It's yo gurl, Shaul Guerrero. Coming up is going to be Temple of Doom, and on that show Pentagon Dark will defend the Aztec Title against this man, Chris Candido.

Candido: Aloha! Sorry don't know much more Spanish than that.

Shaul: That was Hawaiian, Anyway, you since coming to the Temple have been on quite a roll. In fact you are undefeated and now you get a shot at the Aztec Tite and the chance to Main Event Aniversario. Bad news bruh.... you gotta face Pentagon Dark.

Candido: No bad news there Chica. I've been in tough spots before but always prevail. Thanks to good ol' American ingenuity. Once I win that Aztec Title and go on to win the Universal Championship I will be able to petition to make Mexico a commonwealth of the US. That way we can teach you how to be more like us.

Shaul: Really dude? There is so much wrong with that statement but I'm moving on. You talk about how its good news are you not afraid of Pentagon?

Candido: Why should I be? I shouldn't be and neither should he. He shouldn't be afraid of America because of our greatness. If he tries hard, learns English and gets a good job he can show his people the right way. The way I am showing the UWF. That's why I'm here to show you guys how to be great. Learn from me, learn from the Red, White & Blue.

Shaul: When Pentagon Dark hears the translation of this interview someone is going to be Red, White Black & Blue. I would say good luck but honestly...

Candido: I know... I don't need any. You get me Chica.

Shaul: Oh I sure do... And Pentagon? Oh he's going to get you too...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Tres Tigres vs The Colony

Winner of this match will get Thunder Club at Temple of Doom. The former Champs are owning this match. Hitting a bevy of aerial moves. They get a few near falls. Then Tiger Mask sends Soldier Ant to the floor while Bengala takes out Green Ant with a Plancha. That leaves Tigre Uno who is going up for the Sabretooth Splash but Fire Ant ,meets him up there and delivers a Burning Hammer from the 2nd Rope! His partners try to run in but the rest of the Colony are holding them back as Fire Ant covers 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: The Colony

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) D12e07acfb6437a5ea5ac618cb21b6364b3336c9_00

Hugo: That is an upset in my eyes. The Colony have earned themselves a title shot.

Melissa: They have looked good in their matches but just wasn't getting the big wins. Well they got one tonight. Now can they carry that momentum into Temple of Doom?

Hugo: I hope they can because I am already sick of this Thunder faction of Bullet Club. Still to come tonight RVD defends the SKY Championship.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto. He is joined by Catrina & Carlos Colon.)

Carlos: We need to make a decision. Who gets the Temple of Doom Match? I say it's The Gangstas vs Fenix & Son of Havoc. The people hate The Gangstas and want to see them pay.

Catrina: The people do hate The Gangstas but they hate Chris Candido so much more. Put him in the Temple of Doom with that sadistic Pentagon Dark and it will be the end of him for sure.

Dario: You both have good points and either would be huge. But I have my own idea. And it will be the biggest Temple of Doom ever...

Catrina: What about El Rey?

Dario: What about him?

Carlos: He wants Liger.

Catrina: But he hasn't defended the Universal title in a while.

Dario: El Rey and in fact probably more so Melina are always looking ahead to the next thing. But this is CWX and our title must be elevated and that only happens if its featured on these big shows. So the answer is no to Liger. He must defend the Universal Title.

Catrina: Against who?

Carlos: Well we have a few choices. Sabu, Cibernetico, King Cuerno, Andrade Almas... even Mil Muertes.

Dario: Have him pick one and get it signed. This is a big show leading into Aniversario. He may be El Rey but he needs to learn, The Temple, is MY Kingdom.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Someone who very quietly has been winning matches here is the Brazilian Bombshell, Raquel.

Melissa: The Women's division is so strong here that she gets overlooked but she has done nothing but win here in CWX.

Hugo: Let's see if that can stay the case tonight.

La Rosa Negra vs "The Brazilian Bombshell" Raquel

Rosa gets the early advantage ans is wrestling a much more aggressive style. She rams Raquel face first into the mat. The fans are chanting her name to try to will her to fight back. Then Negra goes for a High Cross Body but Raquel does a Matrix escape and La Rosa Negra crashes to the mat.  Swinging Neckbreaker by Raquel. She now takes over and ends it with The Brazilian Wax (Straight Jacket Double Knee Backbreaker).

Winner: Raquel

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) 42986894e8ff0f50714b67bf154dd1b2

Hugo: Raquel adds another win to her resume. The fans really are taking to her blend of toughness and beauty.

Melissa: It's a great combi... wait what's this???

(Out comes Kevin Sullivan's trio, The Forsaken. The surround the ring as Raquel is unsure of what to do. They enter the ring and circle Raquel. Finally Raquel decides to strike first and blasts Diabolica with a forearm. Then dropkicks Mariposa but is then speared by Rosemary. Now all three begin stomping her when out runs with a chair, Toni Storm. She cracks Rosemary across the back and the rest of the Forsaken roll out to the floor. Kevin Sullivan is yelling that Storm just made the worst mistake of her life.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Since getting with Famous B, The former TNT now known as Savio Vega has been on a roll.

Melissa: Well Famous B said he could make him famous. Not sure he's there yet but he does seem to be a bit more confident these days.

Hugo: Well he will need to be as he faces the former SKY Champion in Dante Fox.

Savio Vega w/Famous B vs Dante Fox  

Famous B leads his charge to the ring, all the while handing out is business cards. He gets to the ring and says to Dante that he was once a rising star. Now he's forgotten. Famous B can help him with that... for a small fee of course. Fox flicks the card back in his face but then he is blindsided by Savio. Vega sends him to the ropes and hits a clothesline. Vega goes for a Suplex but its countered into a Stunner. Vega falls back into the corner. Fox nails a corner dropkick. Vega falls to the mat as Dante goes up... 450 Splash but Savio got his knees up. Fox is clutching his ribs. Caribbean Kick (Spinning heel kick) from Savio! He covers for the 3 count.

Winner: Savio Vega

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) 1-29-2013+5-51-43+PM

(Famous B gets on the mic and says its time for RVD to stop ducking Savio. Whether he wins or loses tonight, Savio wants him at Temple of Doom.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Famous-b-image

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to a new interview segment titled UNDER THE RING with host Rocsi Diaz.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Rocsi-diaz-at-karate-combat-hollywood-livestreaming-karate-competition-in-los-angeles-01-24-2019-9

Diaz: Welcome to Under the Ring. I'm here to ask the tough questions and get to the bottom of what's happening here in CWX. Tonight I have with me the Universal Champion, El Rey De Lucha along with Melina. So El Rey as you like to be called. Which for our non Spanish speaking viewers translates to the King of Wrestling. You're not the first to make this claim of course but yu have had some success here i the Temple. But that has not translated in UWF World titles has it?

Melina: Who does this Bitc...

El Rey: Melina... Its okay. Ms Diaz is trying to get my goat. But she's another commoner trying to gain some shine from El Rey. Yes it's true, I did not yet win the World title. If you know you're history I was robbed against Wahoo McDaniel but that's ancient history. I am back on top and I will get the World Junior title soon enough.

Diaz: You say you're back on top but since winning that title by way of cashing in your amulet after Liger was taken out by Mary Scurll, you have barely defended it. And some are asking why haven't you answered the challenge of Mil Mascaras?

El Rey: Mil Mascaras? Are you serious? Do you think he's worthy to step into the ring with wrestling royalty? He has no chance against me.

Diaz: If that's the case then why duck him? Give the man the shot and when you defeat him all the talk goes away.

Melina: It's not that simple!

Diaz: Okay then would you like to explain it to the fans out here who are saying on Social Media that El Rey has lost his edge. That he, and I am quoting this from one of your Instagram page followers, is "hiding behind a fake crown & Melina's skirt." Your response?

El Rey: I don't care what someone on Social Media thinks. YO SOY EL REY DE LUCHA! You can sit there being so smug but you've never wrestled a day i your life. You don't know what it takes to get where I am. I had to have Melina show me the light. Now that I have seen it. Now that I am at the top of this business I am supposed to care about what a few pimply faced boys on a smart phone think?

Diaz: I think think you do care. I think you care that once upon a time you were beloved in this industry. Something that doesn't come easily. Yet you earned that status. But now that you are having these successes they are hollow. Because you can't share in that glory. You have titles, You have Melina. You have that crown and scepter and you have money. But do you still feel alone without the respect of the people?

(El Rey looks shell shocked by the question. He looks down to gather his thoughts as Melina is speechless.)

El Rey: You can think what you want. But I have everything I need. I think our time here is done. Let's go Melina.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Pedro Morales vs Mil Mascaras

These men have feuded before in the early days of CWX. Now they are facing each other again and its a real chess match. Morales is out wrestling Mil on the mat. So then he switches to a more aerial style which gives him the advantage. Pedro turns up the physicality with some strikes. He nails Mascaras with a left to the breadbasket. Then nails a knee lift. He climbs to the 2nd rope but Mil is up and delivers a Hurracanrana. Missile Dropkick to the back of Pedro's head. Then Mil hits Ultimo Suspira. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Mil Mascaras

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Maxresdefault

(Pedro is still hurting from the move but shakes Mil's hand before heading to the back. Mascaras is shaking hands of the ringside fans and even signs an autograph for a young fan. Then out of nowhere attacks El Rey De Lucha. He rams him head first into the railing. Melina hands Rey his scepter... and he smashes Mil over the head with it, breaking it in the process. El Rey looks down at the laid out Mascaras. Then sees the fan who got Mil's autograph. He snatches it from him and rips it to shreds. The fans are livid & chanting "Culero". Melina is yelling "We don't need any of you!" El Rey grabs a microphone. The fans are booing so loud that he can barely get a word out.)

El Rey: Mil.... I was told I have to pick an opponent for Temple of Doom. I choose you....

(Rey & Melina walk off as the crowd now breaks in to a "F*ck you Rey!" chant.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Dario Cueto walks out. He tells the crowd that Temple of Doom has been finalized. Here is the card.)

Los Ice Creams vs Mil Muertes
Stephen Amell vs Opponent to be named later
LAX vs Los Maximos
Cibernetico vs Bengala
Diabolica vs Toni Storm
Savio Vega vs Rob Van Dam - SKY Championship
Fenix & Son of Havoc vs The Gangstas - CWX Tag Team Championship
Pentagon Dark vs Chris Candido - Aztec Championship
Thunder Club vs The Colony - CWX Trios Championship
The Canadian Ninjas vs Las Sicarias - UWF World Women's Tag Team Championship
Main Event: El Rey De Lucha vs Mil Mascaras - CWX Universal Championship

Dario: But of course this show is TEMPLE OF DOOM. And we have to have a Temple of Doom Match. And we will......

(Crowd pops)

Dario: In that match we will see....

MATANZA CUETO vs THE GREAT KHALI!!!!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Hqdefault....VS....CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Khali07

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I am very blessed to have here with me three women who are as deadly as they are beautiful. Las Sicarias.

ACR: Always the charmer, Chicky.

Ivelisse: Chicky we thank you for having us on but we want to get right into it. And that is Temple of Doom and we getting our hands on the World Women's Tag Titles.

Starr: I was so happy to hear that match was signed. It is about time the belts come to you.

ACR: You know the championship committee didn't think we were relevant enough. They seem to focus on the same promotions when it comes to Women's wrestling but here in the Temple we are have great competition and at the top of it is us.

Starr: Chicky understands. He feels his greatness is often overlooked too. But I now address you Mercedes Martinez. You have been quiet so far. You don't have a match on the Temple of Doom show do you?

Martinez: No... I don't. I wanted a match. I wanted that product of nepotism, Tessa Blanchard to face me and put that World title on the line. I wanted it to be at Wrestlemania. But like my girls said, here in CWX we are overlooked for those opportunities. So Charlotte Flair gets yet ANOTHER shot. Always the bridesmaid.... But no matter who comes out of that match with the gold know that I told you before, I will NOT be ignored. I have been at the top of the Womens division for many years. Now its my time to rule it. UWF... you have been put on notice...  Las Sicarias are coming.

ACR: Can't say it any better than that. Ninjas. You're 1st but you wont be the last...

Starr: That is a warning I think everyone should be paying close attention too. I look forward to seeing you raise the belts at Temple of Doom.

Ivelisse: And you will. We are Las Sicarias! Killer Women who are about to start killing careers.

Starr: That is all the time for this week for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Mil Muertes. Ever since losing his match for the Intercontinental Championship he has been full of even more rage. At Temple of Doom he asked Dario Cueto for not 1 opponent but two. And said he will beat both of them.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) Screen_Shot_2016-09-13_at_11.07.24_PM.0.0

Hugo: Earlier tonight we heard Famous B and Savio Vega challenge Rob Van Dam at Temple of Doom. Whether he has the SKY Championship or not.

Melissa: We know that RVD in fact accepted the challenge but now he has to defend that title against Drago. A former 2 time World 6-Man Champion.

Hugo: This will be a tough out for the Champ, and with the looming challenge of Vega out there. You have to wonder if his focus is intact here.  Now let's send it to our guest announcer, Azaria Desiree.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) 10616523_192261501148689_1909774323_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram

Rob Van Dam vs Drago - SKY Championship

Drago is standing in a crouched position waiting for the start of the match. He made no reaction to Azaria introducing him. Rob does his spin kick as his name is called. The bell rings and they circle one another a while then Drago does a leg dive takedown and begins to try to work the leg. However RVD does a back up-kick that drives Drago away then he nips up and sends out a Roundhouse kick that Drago barely evades. Drago in turn does a leg sweep that Rob jumps over. They stare at one another before getting back into it. Drago gets in some hard chops then sends Rob to the ropes he does a forward roll and pop-up to dropkick Drago in the back sending him to the ropes then RVD goes for a seated splash into him but Drago moves and the Champ crashes to the floor. Drago hits the ropes... Corkscrew Plancha! The crowd applauds the action

Match continues and we see Serpentico & Reklusa come out to the top of the stairs watching the action intently. Drago has opened up some of his Martial Arts expertise and is landing some precision strikes. But Rob catches one of Drago's kicks and nails a Windmill Kick of his own. He hits the ropes... Rolling Thunder He covers 1.. 2.. No! He hits the Steamroller Slam (Rolling fireman's carry slam) then goes right to the apron and connects on a Springboard Legdrop. He covers... 2 Count again!

Rob slams Drago down then signals for the Split-Legged Moonsault but when he jumps to the  buckle Drago pops up and dropkicks him out to the floor. RVD hits hard and looks hurt. Drago goes out the from under the ring brings out his nunchuks. He whips them around a bit before striking Rob in the back with them. Rob staggers to the front row of fans. He grabs a chair and when Drago goes to strike again RVD uses the chair as a shield. Then he flips the chair to Drago and nails the Van Daminator. RVD throws Drago back in. He scales the ropes with the chair... Van Terminator! He pulls him away from the ropes 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners & Still Champion: Rob Van Dam

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20) 220px-RVDTNAChamp1

Hugo: What a way to end that one!

Melissa: Drago gave it his all but RVD was once again just a bit better than his challenger.

Hugo: Now he goes on to Temple of Doom to face Savio Vega. I am wondering if the title will be on the line. But we will have to answer that another time as it's time to go. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the catacombs later that night. Drago is walking with an ice pack on his neck after that grueling affair. He comes across three figures. We can see Reklusa & Serpentico. Behind them we assume is this mysterious leader.)

Reklusa: Poison Clan Rocks the World!

(Drago doesn't speak much English so we get subtitles at the bottom of the screen.)

Drago: What? What the hell does that mean? Who the f*ck is the Poison Clan?

Serpentico: You are! You're Poison Clan. You just don't remember.

Drago: Are you high? Or just nuts? Get out of my way before I make you get out of my way.

Man: Drago.... You will understand everything soon. Just let me help you remember.

(The mysterious man's hand comes forward to touch the head of Drago but before he touches him Drago knocks it away with his nunchuks.)

Drago: Don't touch me! I don't know what bad horror film you three walked out of but I'm not interested. I was part of one of these type of deals before. Now I'm on my own. And I like it that way. So whatever you want, I don't care. Whether its Poison Clan, Wu-Tang Clan or the Ku Klux Klan. I want no part of it or you.

(Drago walks around them while swinging his nunchuks. Then disappears in the darkness.)

Reklusa: That could have went better.

Man: No matter, Drago is one of us. He can not escape his destiny for long. I've had to wait a long time. A few days more wont make a difference....

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #56 (2/28/20)
Page 1 of 1