FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All ELITE WRESTLING #31

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

All ELITE WRESTLING #31 Empty
PostSubject: All ELITE WRESTLING #31   All ELITE WRESTLING #31 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 1:40 pm

All ELITE WRESTLING #31 AEW_Logo_%28simplified%29
ALL ELiTE WRESTLING’s focuses on the different fighting styles that are employed by its’ wrestlers (brawling, hybrid, technical, strong style, and lucha libre) with a heavy emphasis on the competition and the combatants fighting spirit ....

VENUE: The AEW ‘Asylum’

Galen Center on the campus of University of Southern California

CITY: Los Angeles, California

CAPACITY: 10,258

ANNOUNCE TEAM: Joey Styles & Pat McAfee
All ELITE WRESTLING #31 W_baskbl_auto_original_8372571

HIGHLIGHTS:

We see a recap of AEW ’99 in the Shade’ featuring the classic between CHARLOTTE FLAIR and RONDA ROUSEY, the debut of KAZUCHIKA OKADA and WALTER as they tore the house down, and HHH showing up and helping SHAWN MICHAELS retain the AEW title in his steel cage match against THE ROCK

….

HUGE pyro explodes from the stage and entranceway as 10,000 strong are on their feet in the AEW ‘Asylum’ in Southern California …. Joey Styles and Pat McAfee join us ringside as LOS ANGELES … IS … ALL ELITE!

The show starts out with the arrival of the N.W.O, triumphant after their vicrories at 99 in the Shade PLUS the debut of HHH, who interfered in the steel cage match and helped HBK retain the AEW title over THE ROCK ….. They are full of themselves with all the ‘High 5’s’ and the ‘Too Sweet’s’ ….

All ELITE WRESTLING #31 The-Kliq-Triple-H-Kevin-Nash-Shawn-Michaels-Scott-Hall-Sean-Waltman

HBK – “Once again I, SHAWN MICHAELS, am a man of my word. I agreed to a steel cage match and said that not one member of the N.W.O would interfere in the match, and that is exactly what happened. Now, I hear what all you ‘marks’ are whining about. ‘What about HHH? What about your best friend?’ Well, it’s real simple. HHH is not a member of the N.W.O. Well, at least he wasn’t at ’99 in the Shade’. But allow me to officially introduce to you nimrods, my best friend, and the newest member of the N.W.O as of tonight … HHH!”

The N.W.O all get a good laugh out of this ….

HBK – “Now, as far as THE ROCK is concerned. I’ve beaten THE ROCK so many times that I am tired of seeing THE ROCK …. So as of now, I am moving on because The Heartbreak Kid has bigger fish to fry, believe me. And of course I’m talking about you, RIC FLAIR. You know, I take it as a personal insult that someone else besides ‘ole HBK is walking around talking about how he is the best wrestler on the planet. But mark my words, at ‘Violence of the Lambs’, I am gonna be your little dose of reality ‘Nature Boy, because you are going to come face to face with the one man that can prove you wrong …. When you step in the ring with HBK, it is going to prove wrong every statement you have ever said about how good you are because between these ropes there is no one better than SHAWN MICHAELS …. I’m on another level …. You claim you are the ‘60 minute man’ and can go all night long, well, SHAWN MICHAELS is the only man in the entire IWA that can test that theory! And at ‘Violence of the Lambs’, you are looking at the next World Heavyweight Champion ….”

‘IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL …. WHAT THE ROCK …. IS COOKIN …’ and the fans explode as THE ROCK comes out …. ROCK cuts a promo and says he and HBK aren’t done until THE ROCK says they’re done …. HBK asks how many times the N.W.O has to beat up THE ROCK before he gets the hint …. HBK is tired of him …. HHH interrupts and says HBK has more important things to deal with, so HHH he has no problem taking care of THE ROCK himself … TONIGHT! ROCK says that he is gonna whoop HHH’s monkey ass tonight …

All ELITE WRESTLING #31 X1080

VIDEO PACKAGE:

We get highlights of the WAR that was WALTER vs. KAZUCHIKA OKADA from ’99 in the Shade’ …. WALTER will make his AEW Television debut next week ….

RHEA RIPLEY vs. TEGAN NOX
NOX gets a little offense, but this is mostly RIPLEY here …. She finishes off NOX after a couple of minutes following the Riptide ….

POST MATCH: RIPLEY continues the attack on NOX after the bell …. She locks her in the Prism Trap, the same move that she used last week to put ASUKA on the shelf with a knee injury ….. Just like last week, IO SHIRAI runs out and attacks RIPLEY! SHIRAI and RIPLEY brawl around ringside, but RIPLEY bails out and high-tails it to the back ….

VIDEO PACKAGE:

We get highlights of the WAR that was WALTER vs. KAZUCHIKA OKADA from ’99 in the Shade’ …. WALTER will make his AEW Television debut TONIGHT ….

DREW MCINTYRE vs. DOLPH ZIGGER
Entertaining back and forth match here as MCINTYRE is making his AEW debut …. ZIGGLER gets some late false finishes, but MCINTYRE is able to hit the Claymore out of nowhere to score the 3 count ….

VIDEO PACKAGE:

We get a vignette for ‘THE BAR’, the tag team of CESARO & SHEAMUS … They talk about where they come from and how they formed their team … They remind every tag team in AEW that they don’t just set the Bar, they ARE the Bar …. THE BAR make their AEW debut next week ….

MIZ TV w/ ‘American Dragon’ DANIEL BRYAN

MIZ & MORRISON are out and making up excuses as to why they lost to THE OUTSIDERS at ’99 in the Shade’ …. MIZ blames HAMMERSTONE and says he isn’t doing his job …. DANIEL BRYAN is this week’s guest, and it is announced that BRYAN will compete in the inaugural IWA Television title tournament …. MIZ says seeing BRYAN on TV every week will suck because he doesn’t grab the ratings like THE A-LIST …. They are ‘must see’ …. BRYAN starts cutting a promo about fighting for the TV title when he is interrupted by the arrival of CODY RHODES ….

CODY comes out without BRANDI and talks about what happened at ‘99 in the Shade’ …. CODY plays innocent and says that BRANDI was overzealous and that is not how he wanted to win …. He assures him he meant no harm and he wants a rematch with BRYAN to prove it …. BRYAN doesn’t trust CODY, but he promises BRANDI will not be at ringside ….

All ELITE WRESTLING #31 140_NXT_01122019at_9895-918ea4193552b38791ea92f31f0277e2

They are interrupted by the strings of Dvorack’s 9th Symphony and out comes WALTER to the surprise of everyone! WALTER cuts a promo and says ‘Die Matte ist Heilig’ …. To him, the mat is sacred and everyone in the ring dishonors the sport of wrestling, especially after CODY allowed his wife to get involved in the match …. He gets nose to nose with BRYAN and says he is the only honorable man in the ring right now, and on queue MARCEL BARTHEL & FABIAN AICHNER hit the ring and attack CODY!!!! BRYAN cannot sit by and watch, but as he makes a move WALTER cuts him off with a vicious chop! CODY eats the Enigma Code from AICHNER & BARTHEL as MIZ & MORRISON bail out and watch from the floor …. WALTER demands the mic and he says that they are IMPERIUM, and to them the mat is sacred and they will bring honor back to this sport by destroying the fake ‘entertainers’ in AEW ….

IMPERIUM walks out, but CODY is back up and tells them they aren’t done …. He challenges WALTER to come back and fight, but WALTER sends AICHNER & BARTHEL instead …. BRYAN wipes out AICHNER with a dive to the floor!!!! CODY & BRYAN start brawling with IMPERIUM and we’ve got an impromptu tag match!!!!

IMPERIUM (Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner) vs. CODY RHODES & DANIEL BRYAN
Lots of kick ass action in this one with CODY and BRYAN putting aside their differences and actually working well together …. IMPERIUM get heat on CODY, but CODY eventually gets the hot tag to BRYAN who comes in a house of fire …. ‘YES!’ kicks to both AICHNER & BARTHEL and then he hits the roundhouse on AICHNER …. WALTER comes down closer to the ring, but BRYAN leaves the ring and cuts him off …. BRYAN and WALTER are nose to nose but that leaves CODY alone in the ring …. IMPERIUM is able to double-team CODY and hit the Enigma Code for the 3 count ….

POST MATCH: IMPERIUM leave the ring, but CODY is pissed and lays out BRYAN with the Bionic Elbow …. CODY leaves BRYAN ….

INTERVIEW:

CODY is interviewed in the back and he is pissed …. He says that BRYAN left him hanging and caused him to get pinned …. BRYAN explodes from behind the curtain and attacks CODY and they brawl in the back and have to be separaeted ….

CAMERON GRIMES vs. JON MOXLEY
GRIMES once again comes out with his discontinued FREEBIRD merchandise trying to pedal it to the fans in the front row …. Once the bell rings though, GRIMES looks really good hanging with MOXLEY for a good 8 minute match before falling victim to the Paradigm Shift for the 3 count ….

POST MATCH: HEYMAN is on the mic and calls out CM PUNK for costing MOXLEY the TNT title at ‘99 in the Shade’ …. ‘Cult of Personality’ hits to a big pop, and out comes CM PUNK …. He says he will be cleared in a few weeks and challenges MOXLEY to a match at ‘Violence of the Lambs’ …. HEYMAN says no because MOXLEY has nothing to gain from fighting PUNK ….

INTERVIEW:

‘The Machine’ BRIAN CAGE cuts a promo …. He is the new TNT champion and says he will take on anyone because he’s a fucking machine! MOXLEY and HEYMAN come in and interrupt …. CAGE & HEYMAN had a business arrangement and that is all, but MOXLEY is HEYMAN’s client and he has to look out for his best interests …. CAGE cannot in good conscience stand here as the champion because the belt should belong to MOXLEY …. CAGE says that HEYMAN paid him well to take out CM PUNK, but they aren’t friends …. if MOXLEY wants to take the next stretcher ride then that is fine with him …. They can do it next week ….

Up next, new AEW Womens champion CHARLOTTE FLAIR comes out for a huge celebration …. We recap the feud with ROUSEY, which built up over a year and led to the epic 45 minute match at ’99 in the Shade’ …. TESSA BLANCHARD, BAYLEY and SASHA are all out to congratulate CHARLOTTE, and CHARLOTTE cuts a promo about taking the women’s division out of someone’s hands like ROUSEY that did not respect this business …. The name FLAIR goes hand in hand with this business and she is the best womans wrestler in the world …. She keeps putting herself over and says that Queen is back on her throne …. They all go to leave, when suddenly TESSA blindsides CHARLOTTE!!!! TESSA lays her out with the Buzzsaw DDT!!!! SASHA & BAYLEY pull TESSA off CHARLOTTE and don’t know what the fuck is going on …. TESSA breaks loose from them and kicks CHARLOTTE in the head and then walks out, leaving SASHA and BAYLEY shocked ….

PROMO:

KURT ANGLE cuts a promo and says that he will be back on AEW Television next week and is looking for someone to fight ….

HHH vs. THE ROCK
ROCK throws right hands immediately and we get brawling to start …. The action spills outside and HHH goes for a Pedigree but ROCK reverses into a back drop on the concrete! Back in the ring, HHH hits the Harley Race high knee followed by a neckbreaker …. HHH controls but ROCK counters with a boot to the gut and a DDT and both men are down …. ROCK fires up and hits the Spinebuster on HHH, but X-PAC grabs the ankle as ROCK goes for the People’s Elbow! This allows HHH to clothesline ROCK over the top to the floor …. HHH goes for another Pedigree on the floor, but ROCK counters into a double-leg and then catapults HHH into the ringpost! ROCK takes HHH onto the announce table and is going to give him the Rock Bottom, but once again X-PAC interferes to stop him …. This turns into ROCK putting X-PAC through the announce table instead! HALL & NASH try to get involved, but ROCK fights them off only to get hit with a low blow from HHH! HHH hits the Pedigree, but ROCK kicks out at 2!!!! HHH is pissed and punches the ref! The match is thrown out at this point ….

POST MATCH: It is once again a 4 on 1 beatdown as THE ROCK is outnumbered …. He takes the Jackknife powerbomb, and HHH goes under the ring and pulls out a sledge hammer to finish THE ROCK off once and for all!!!!

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!!!!

We hear tribal drumming in the arena, and at the top of the ramp we see ….

All ELITE WRESTLING #31 IMG-20210620-WA0198_copy_1600x900_1All ELITE WRESTLING #31 1620888942084561-0

ROMAN REIGNS & THE USO’s!!!! This is the 2021 version of REIGNS & THE USO’s here as they hit the ring and make the save for THE ROCK!!!! The crowd is losing it’s mind here as THE BLOODLINE and N.W.O have a wild hockey fight that ends with the Samoans sending the N.W.O packing!!!! REIGNS helps the ROCK to his feet, and the Samoans all hug and stand tall to end the show ….

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: All ELITE WRESTLING #31   All ELITE WRESTLING #31 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:25 am

Loved the promo by HBK . Flair should be worried .

Cody has me confused , but in a good way . Lol

I was wondering about Sasha, Bailey and Tessa . This is going to be great . Poor Charlotte.

Oh shit !!! This is awesome !!! The Rock has his tribe !!!

Great show my man .

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: All ELITE WRESTLING #31   All ELITE WRESTLING #31 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 11:47 am

NWO 4 LIFE.......Now this is the NWO that i always wanted to see in REAL LIFE.

TESSA is my fav here.

Daniel Bryan should have not trusted Cody.He got what he deserves.

my kind of ending to a show.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All ELITE WRESTLING #31   All ELITE WRESTLING #31 Empty

Back to top Go down

All ELITE WRESTLING #31
Page 1 of 1