FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 Empty
PostSubject: ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23   ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 2:56 pm

ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 AEW_Logo_%28simplified%29
ALL ELiTE WRESTLING’s focuses on the different fighting styles that are employed by its’ wrestlers (brawling, hybrid, technical, strong style, and lucha libre) with a heavy emphasis on the competition and the combatants fighting spirit ....

VENUE: The AEW ‘Asylum’

Galen Center on the campus of University of Southern California

CITY: Los Angeles, California

CAPACITY: 10,258

ANNOUNCE TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Corey Graves
ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 W_baskbl_auto_original_8372571

HIGHLIGHTS:

We see a recap of AEW #22:

• THE CHOSEN BROS debuted …
• X-PAC attacked FINN BALOR and stole his newly-won TNT title …
• PAUL HEYMAN turned on CM PUNK and aligned himself with JON MOXLEY and NICHOLAS DEVANNES, helping MOXLEY defeat CM PUNK in the main event ….

HUGE pyro explodes from the stage and entranceway as 10,000 strong are on their feet in the AEW ‘Asylum’ in Southern California …. Mauro Renallo and Corey Graves join us ringside as LOS ANGELES … IS … ALL ELITE!

Before we can even go to ringside with MAURO and COREY, THE GLASS SHATTERS!!!!  

HOLY SHIT ‘STONE COLD’ STEVE AUSTIN IS HERE!!!!  The WCW champion comes down to the ring to a big pop …. AUSTIN takes the mic

ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 Tenor

AUSTIN: “For those of you who don’t know just who in the hell I am . . . my name is ‘STONE COLD’ STEVE AUSTIN!!!!  And when you hear that glass break, you know damn well ole’ Stone Cold is here to raise some hell, drink some beer, and kick some ass!  Now, coming up on July 4th, we’ve got the ‘Super Summer Sizzler’ tour and I’m not waiting around for some empty suit in the back to tell STEVE AUSTIN who he’s gonna be fighting …. I’m the WCW champion, and if there is a man in the back that wants to step up, I’ve got no problem stompin’ a mudhole in their ass and walkin’ it dry!  So I ain’t got a lot of time, so whoever wants a shot at Stone Cold, bring your little carcass out …”

‘IF YA SMEEEEEEEEELLLLLL … WHAT THE ROCK … IIIIIISSSS COOOOKIN’ hits and HOLY FUCK it’s THE ROCK!!!!  ROCK comes out to the ring and the atmosphere is electric as AUSTIN and ROCK are in the same ring!  ROCK slowly circles AUSTIN, then he reaches out and takes the mic from AUSTIN’s hand, which surprises AUSTIN.  

ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 802690-wwe.com

ROCK: “Stone Cold STEVE AUSTIN.  THE ROCK knows who you are.  The ROCK knows that you are the biggest piece of Texas Trailer Park Trash walking God’s green Earth!  But allow THE ROCK to introduce himself.  THE ROCK, THE GREAT ONE, THE PEOPLE’S CHAMP.  And at the end of tonight the ROCK is gonna be the NEW AEW champion.  But that is later on.  Right now you are standing in the middle of THE ROCK’s ring in front of the millions … AND MILLIONS … of THE ROCK’s fans.  And in case you are deaf, you will hear them chanting THE ROCK’s name …”

‘ROCKY!  ROCKY!’ chants from the crowd …. AUSTIN smiles, then snatches the microphone back out of the ROCK’s hands ….

AUSTIN: ‘Well, ROCK, my hearing ain’t that well because I drank too many damn beers before the show!!!!  What?  I said I drank too much!  What? I said I had one or two!  What? More like a twelve pack!  What? A case!!!!  But I came out here tonight because STONE COLD is looking for a fight on July 4th.  So if you want to step up to Stone Cold, I’ve got no problem kicking your little teeth down your little throat, and ‘That’s the Bottom Line, because …”

ROCK snatches the microphone out of AUSTIN’s hand before he can finish.

ROCK: “Listen up you little jabroni.  This is the ROCK’s show.  And you come on the ROCK’s show and sing that little song to THE ROCK.  Well, THE ROCK says you need to “Know Your Role, and SHUT your mouth.  You want a fight?  You want to go ‘One … on one … with the Great One?’  Well, how about this:  How about you sit your little rooty poo, candy ass right there at ringside and watch THE ROCK lay the smack down on SHAWN MICHAELS candy ass and become the NEW AEW champion.  Then, on July 4th, the ROCK will bring the AEW title, STONE COLD you can bring the WCW title, and the Rattlesnake and the Brahma Bull can get it on ….”

AUSTIN snatches the microphone out of ROCK’s hand again ….

AUSTIN: “Well, I tell ya ROCK.  That is the first thing you’ve said that makes sense.  So just in case you can’t understand STONE COLD’s response, I’ve got a little sign language for ya!!!!”

AUSTIN flips off the ROCK with the double birds.  ROCK snatches the microphone back out of AUSTIN’s hand, and it’s clear that tensions are rising ….

AUSTIN: “And That’s the Bottom Line!  Because STONE … COLD … SAID SO!”

AUSTIN’S music hits and he holds up the WCW title on the top rope while the ROCK stares holes through him ….

1. THE REVIVAL (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) vs. MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)   (REVIVAL win with the Shatter Machine …. )

POST MATCH: DAWSON gets on the mic and calls out THE OUTSIDERS for a tag team title shot.  HALL & NASH come out, and THE REVIVAL attack them in the aisle!  There is a huge brawl that ends up going to the back and into the parking lot …. Police are called, and all 4 men end up getting arrested!!!!  

We get a promo from BRIAN CAGE, where he offers his help to HULK HOGAN in his battle against the FOUR HORSEMEN.  CAGE proposes he and HOGAN team up against the HORSEMEN on July 4th at the ‘Super Summer Sizzler’ Tour.  

2. ‘I QUIT’ handicap match:  NIKITA KOLOFF vs. IVAN KOLOFF & MIRO   (This is a bloody, violent match.  By the end of it everyone is bleeding, and IVAN & MIRO have NIKITA in a spot where they are beating him with chairs but he won’t quit.  IVAN wraps the Russian Chain around his arm for the Sickle, but misfires and IVAN takes out MIRO instead.  NIKITA hits a Sickle on IVAN, then gets his hands on the chain and hangs IVAN with it!!!!  IVAN QUITS!!!! …. )

NIKITA celebrates his freedom as he gets his contract back from his oppressive Uncle IVAN ….

We get a promo for the July 4th ‘Super Summer Sizzler’ show with WCW …. Matches

- Pentagon Jr. vs. Ricochet
- The N.W.O vs. The RADICALZ
- Evolve tag team titles: SASHA BANKS & BAYLEY vs. ANNA JAY & TAY CONTI
- ‘Hotstuff’ EDDIE GILBERT vs. ROB VAN DAM

‘Limitless’ KEITH LEE makes his debut next, and we recap his HUGE win in the Bunkhouse match on WINDY CITY PRO #13.  LEE talks about his goals in AEW, when he is interrupted by LANCE STORM, who wants to be serious for a minute.  STORM talks trash to LEE, which leads to a match right now ….

3. ‘Limitless’ KEITH LEE vs. LANCE STORM   (LEE wins a good match with Ground Zero …. )

IN THE BACK:

SHAWN MICHAELS is interviewed in the back.  MICHAELS is furious!  HBK says he heard ROCK and AUSTIN out here earlier talking like this match is a foregone conclusion.  There is only ONE main event in AEW!  Only one Icon and that is the ‘Heartbreak Kid’ SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!  He says he hopes AUSTIN is out there tonight so he can see first hand when he kicks the ROCK’s teeth down his throat and if AUSTIN gets in his face he can boogie to some Sweet Chin Music too! ….

4. ROB VAN DAM vs. VELVETEEN DREAM   (DREAM puts up a great fight, but RVD pulls out the win after the 5 Star Frog Splash …. )

POST MATCH: RVD gets in DREAM’s face and gives him the R-V-D thumbs while the crowd chants his name …. DREAM low blows RVD and lays him out with the Dream-DDT.  

IN THE BACK:

FINN BALOR cuts a promo on X-PAC stealing the TNT title last week …. BALOR says if you come for FINN, you better not miss …. He challenges X-PAC to come try to take the title for real next week ….

Prior to the main event, STEVE AUSTIN’s music hits and he comes out to the ring again!  Just like THE ROCK told him to do earlier tonight, AUSTIN takes a chair and sits at ringside!  He’s going to watch the main event up close and personal!  

5. AEW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: (champion) ‘Heartbreak Kid’ SHAWN MICHAELS vs. THE ROCK   (ROCK gets in AUSTIN’s face on the floor, which allows HBK to attack ROCK from behind (Remember THE OUTSIDERS were arrested earlier tonight) …. ROCK battles back and they brawl on the floor with ROCK slamming HBK into the announce table …. This match is an epic battle and it goes back and forth …. HBK goes for the Sweet Chin Music on the floor, but ROCK dodges and HBK superkicks AUSTIN instead!!!!  ROCK tosses HBK back in the ring, but there is a ref bump.  ROCK hits the Spinebuster and off comes the elbow pad, but runs right into a spinning heel kick from X-PAC!!!!  X-PAC and HBK double-team the ROCK with the ref down, but FINN BALOR runs out and attacks X-PAC!  HBK takes out BALOR with a superkick!  HBK goes outside and grabs a chair, but AUSTIN is up and hits the ring and attacks HBK!!!!  STUNNER TO HBK!!!!  THE ROCK grabs AUSTIN and spins him around, and now ROCK and AUSTIN are throwing hands!!!!  This one is total chaos!!!!  AUSTIN elbows out of the Rock Bottom, STUNNER TO THE ROCK!!!!  The ref has recovered at this point and throws the match out, giving the DQ win to THE ROCK but not the title …. )

AUSTIN stands tall and pops some beers as both THE ROCK and HBK are laid out in the ring!  

ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 Tenor

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23   ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 3:58 pm

Ohhhhh Helll........Stone Cold is here

And The Rock is steppin up!!!!

Man.....the July 4th show just got stacked!!!!

Im digging that The Revival are standing up to Hall and Nash

And now Cage wants to help his buddy Hogan huh? The Horsemen wont like that at all

Easy there HBK......you dont wanna get involved with Rock and Austin

Good win for RVD

Let that be a lesson......ya dont mess with the Texas Rattlesnake

Awesome show
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23   ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2021 6:20 pm

Austin & The Rock !!! Yes !!!!

Digging the Revival vs NWO .

Hogan accepts . Are we doing four on four ?

Hell of a match between HBK and Rock .

Damn you Austin !!!

Great show !!!
Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23   ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 1:18 pm

Stone Cold opens up the show. cheers cheers cheers

HBK tells it like it is....

Nikita wins. Cool Cool Cool Cool

looking foward to Austin-vs-Rock.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23   ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23 Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL ELITE WRESTLING #23
Page 1 of 1