FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) EmptySun May 03, 2020 12:40 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

After costing them a chance to win the CWX Tag Titles, RVD & Sabu walked out on Famous B.

Kevin Sullivan pronounced the Latino Nightmare dead, But vowed to bring about a new darkness.

Thanks to Melina, El Rey De Lucha defeated King Cuerno at Caged Heat.

The Colony saved Tres Tigres from an LAX post match beatdown.

Dario Cueto granted Pentagon Dark an Aztec title match for the Bash Show.

Matanza Cueto defeated Prince Puma in a cage match.

The Gangstas were supposed to get a World title match but Dario, unbeknownst to them, replaced them in it.

Jennifer Blake has returned and has already run afoul of La Reina champion, Mercedes Martinez.

Fenix & Jushin Liger are chasing Hayabusa for the World Junior Heavyweight title.

Way back during the Family War between the Cuetos, Konnan saved Dario from an assassination attempt by Damian 666.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. He is joined by Jushin Liger & Fenix.)

Dario: Gentlemen... Have a seat and let me warn you ahead of time, either of you start anything in my office and you're out of the Great Latin American Bash tour. Comprende?

(The two of them glare at one another, then silently take their seats.)

Dario: Good.... So as you know both of you are up for a World title shot. Last time I gave it to Andrade Almas because the two of you have your own... issues with one another. Well for the Bash I needed a Main Event and that World Junior Title match is going to be it. But the question is. Which one of you get it? So... I made a decision.

Fenix: And....

Dario: Hayabusa wasn't happy but I got UWF to sign off.... on a Triple Threat Match. Both of you will get your shot... at the same time.

That's Bull**it. Hayabusa cost me my title!

Liger: MY title! I am Champion! Why must I share chance!

Dario: I figured neither of you will be happy. You can back out if you want. I think El Dandy needs an opponent....

(Fenix stands up abruptly.)

Fenix: Fine, we do it your way but remember Liger. I am going to kick your ass and Hayabusa's ass too. And then I will raise that title while I stand over your beaten body!

(Fenix storms out the office. Liger slowly stands.)

Dario: No last words out of you?

Liger: It is how it is. Make no sense to be angry. But Fenix right about one thing.... This.... is Bull**it....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Super Fly vs Chris Candido
Bullet Club vs The S.A.T.
Miranda Salinas vs "Girl Dynamite" Jennifer Blake
Rob Van Dam vs Gran Metallik
Sports Shop guest: Prince Puma
Main Event: Tetsuya Naito vs El Rey De Lucha - CWX Aztec Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich side by side with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa we are entering July which means 1 thing...

Melissa: It's the Great Latin American Bash tour!

Hugo: We will give you a rundown on BOTH shows during our part of the UWF's annual Summer Tour tonight. A lot of HUGE matches have been scheduled and we can't wait to announce them.

Melissa: Also tonight in our Main Event, The Aztec Title is on the line!

Hugo: Former Champion, El Rey De Lucha challenges Tetsuya Naito for that. Also tonight we see Jennifer Blake's return to CWX TV and Bulllet Club is here. Another big show. Now lets send it to our guest ring announcer, Vero Rodriguez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Tvn-veronica_rodriguez_portafolios_w6

Super Fly vs Chris Candido

Candido comes out to Bruce Springsteen's 'Born In The USA'. He's wearing  a "Gringo Lives Matter" shirt and his red Make America Great Again hat. He obviously is booed by the Temple faithful. Super Fly frustrates Chris early on but he gets caught with a Hott Shot and then Candido takes over.  He hits a few big moves then ends with the Jersey Jam.

Winners: Chris Candido

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Chris-candido-skip-death

(After the match Chris grabs a microphone. He says he has no one to face at the GREAT AMERICAN Bash show and asks for someone to come out and accept his challenge. No one answers. So he gets frustrated and begins beating up Super Fly some more. You can hear him saying that all these people are cowards. Then running into the ring comes....)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Latest?cb=20130407022617

MACARITA SAGRADA! He shoves Chris away from SF. Candido is laughing openly at the little person.

Candido: What? You want some too? I mean you are just about as tall as most of these Meheecanos. But don't hurt yourself half-pint.

Sagrada: Candido! You are un Jackass! You disrespect my country and these fans. So... yes! I accept your challenge! I will kick your ass at the Great MEXICAN Bash!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Curry Man. He says He's Hot, He's Spicy. And he's ready to make a name for himself in CWX.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) 5c8283236c6457d2b4e136d9827c41196a9b003e_00

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Drhopx_uuaefwwy_1

Shaul: What's good?! Its yo gurl, Shaul. With me right now are the Trios Champions, Tres Tigres. Boys word is at the Great Latin American Bash Show you get a shot at the World 6-Man Titles.

Tiger Mask: That would be correct, Ms Guerrero. At Arena Colesio we will capture those titles and return them to the Believers here in CWX.

Tigre Uno: The Triad have been dominant but they recently have been compromised by Raven and his followers. It's the perfect time to us to pounce.

Shaul: Nice choice of words there but you also have to worry if AJ Lee or Armando Estrada get involved.

Bengala. Oh we thought of that. So we got some help. Come on over, hermano.

(In walks....)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCR1XTJkak2n4bTjsM4MSraF7CLDp8v9DCu9iEZ_gGhxEh4TpRlw

Psicosis: That's right! The crazy is back in CWX. And Triad, if anyone tries to help you in that match they will answer to me!

Shaul: It looks like you guys are ready to being home the gold. Make sure I'm invited to the after party! Good Luck, now let's get back to the ring!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Bullet Club( Miller, Thorne & Muertes) w/Stephen Amell vs The S.A.T.

The S.A.T. are dominating this. That is until Mil Muertes got involved. Dropping Jose with the Deadly Right Hand and hitting Red with Reaper's Trident. TMDK then toss them to the floor and attack them while Muertes gives Joel the Flatliner for the victory.

Winners: Bullet Club

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) 34796279_2008093972839286_3876030860188712960_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagramCWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) 14355761_1341538209204700_1837241295903642982_n-300x300

(Amell has a microphone.)

Amell: And that's as a we say in showbiz, 'A Wrap'! And at the Great Latin American Bash it's going to be a wrap when my man Mil Muertes puts an end to the supposed legend of Mil Mascaras. And in the Main Event. Jushin" Black Thunder" Liger will defeat Fenix & Hayabusa and bring the World Junior Heavyweight title to Bullet Club! This is our year! Well EVERY year is our year, but this one even more so!

(Out walks Catrina Cueto)

Catrina: Not so fast, Oliver.... Yes those matches are signed but there's more. For Muertes and Mascaras we added something. That match. Will be a TEXAS DEATH MATCH. We are putting an end to this one for good.

Amell: (Laughing) Did you say Texas DEATH Match??? You do know who this is? The man of a Thousand Deaths! We are fine with that.

Catrina: Good... But know you and the rest of your club... are banned from ringside. And one more thing. The rest of you... You're in a match too. The three of you will face Alberto Del Rio, Pedro Morales & Curry Man!

(Crowd Pop as Stephen & TMDK don't look pleased.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to Dario's office. There's a knock and in comes LAX mouthpiece Konnan.)

Dario: I was wondering when you were coming to see me.... old friend...

Konnan: Check it, Dario. Back when I saved your ass from getting got, you told me you owed me.

Dario: What I said was I would bring you back to the Temple. I did. But I do owe you my life.... so... que pasa?

Konnan: I already got word that the 3 little pussycats got a shot at the Triad at the Bash Show. But my boys... We want those three bendejos at the show.

Dario: I assume you're speaking of the Colony?

Konnan: Damn straight. LAX don't allow anyone to get in our business, ya heard? We taking those bozos out. You gonna need to find a new PG friendly team for the kids.

Dario: I think people take the Colony too lightly. But if you want that match, you have it. And should Tres Tigres win the World titles.... The winner of that match becomes the new Trios Champions.

Konnan: Music to my ears Bossman. I gotta bounce. See you at the Bash.

Dario: Oh one more thing... Your friend Diamante? She's got a match on that show too. Against Sara Del Rey.

Konnan: A former World Champion? hnnn, no problem.... we aint shook. LAX gonna own that show.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Jennifer Blake is back here on TV, Melissa.

Melissa: She is... and she seems to be a bit different. Perhaps a bit humbled. But she also seems like she's more focused and that focus right now is on Las Sicarias and Mercedes Martinez.

Hugo: Well she has challenged Mercedes to a Title match at the 1st night of the Great Latin American Bash tour. We have not gotten a response. But right now she enters the ring against a tough competitor in Miranda.

Miranda Salinas vs "Girl Dynamite" Jennifer Blake

Jennifer has this one in control throughout. Miranda does a small try at a comeback but Jennifer ends her night with Dynamite Destroyer (Double Underhook Front Flip Piledriver).

Winner: Jennifer Blake

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Sexy-star-e7d0f89d-be88-482c-a773-3868e817874-resize-750

(Jennifer's arm is raised and we see at the top of the stage, Mercedes Martinez. Jennifer points at her telling her to come down to the ring. Mercedes smiles.....

Then Las Sicarias jump Blake from behind. The y stomp her for a bit then give her the Double Gut Buster. Jennifer is down in the ring as Martinez has a microphone. And says she accepts the challenge.)

Hugo: Martinez has accepted but Jennifer got more than she bargained for.

Melissa: That  should be expected when you mess with Las Sicarias. They never do it the right way.

Hugo: This Bash tour is looking better and better. Still to come tonight, Naito vs El Rey De Lucha!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: I have been told the winner of this match will be the #1 Contender for the SKY Championship

Melissa: Well Rob Van Dam is here and without Famous B.

Hugo: After what happened at Caged Heat it looks as if he and Sabu have separated themselves from him.

Rob Van Dam vs Gran Metallik  

We get a great fast paced back and forth match. Metallik catches rob with a Springboard Hurracanrana then hits a running Blockbuster. He covers for two. RVD comes back and hits a roundhouse kick and then executes a Splitlegged Moonsault! 1.. 2.. No! Match continues Metallik goes for an Inverted Tornado DDT but Van Dam counters into a sitout Powerbomb. He goes up... Five Star Frog Splash! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Rob Van Dam

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Rob-van-dam-696x392

(After the match Rob shakes hands with Metallik as they both got a nice hand from the crowd. Then up top comes Famous B.)

Famous B: So you think you're better off without me? Truth is you're a loser and so is your buddy Sabu. I made you into something but even I can't help a scrub like you. So now meet my new client! Savio.... Vega!!!!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) 275px-G5234743440173

(Savio attacks an already tired RVD and is laying in chops then hits a big kick. then running in for the save is Sabu! he He sends Vega into the buckle then hits Air Sabu using the back of RVD! Savio rolls out the ring as Sabu beckons him back.)

Hugo: Looks like Famous B has a new client and its the man we used to know as TNT who is now using his name, Savio Vega.

Melissa: He had a tremendous showing at the Aztec Warfare IV. So now with Famous B in his ear, he could be dangerous.

Hugo: Well Sabu is a bad ass himself. So this is a powder keg waiting to explode.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto with Carlos Colon.)

Dario: OK. So we are going to do the Battle Royale on night 1?

Colon: Yes. For the winner we give a future Title Shot at any title they want. Whenever they want it.

Dario: Whenever they want? You mean they could just save it and wait for the perfect opportunity?

Colon: Exactly! It will be like having money... in the bank!

Dario: Hmmm. I like it. And I will give the winner a medallion to wear aroung their neck. If they want to use it. They hand it to a referee and the title match begins immediately. But what do we call it?

Colon: How about... Money In The Bank!

Dario: No... That sounds too goofy. This is like a Gift from the Gods... That's it! We call it, the Gift of the Gods!

Colon: Yeah... that doesn't sound goofy at all....

(Just then a knock at the door and in walks Paul Boesch & the Gangstas.)

Dario: Mr Boesch?! Why are you here? With these two?

Boesch: Mr Cueto, on your 50th Show I booked the UWF World Tag Team Champions to defend their titles here. I was told by your sister the challengers would be these two fine young men. Why on Earth didn't that happen?

Dario: Ahhhh... Well you see.... There was a miscommunication. Carlos here didn't know and booked them to defend their titles that night already.

Colon: I did? Uhhh oh yes! I did! Ummm my mistake. Sorry bout that.

Boesch: Well we will rectify that because I have already made the call and the Champions will be at your Bash Show to defend against Moose Taffa and Jack Nu here.

Dario: Of course. We look... forward to it.

Boesch: Very well then, I'll let you get back to work. I'm going to watch the rest of the show with these guys.

(Boesch leaves and before the Gangstas follow New Jack just shakes his finger at Dario. Dario has a scowl as they leave.)

Colon: Did he just call them "two fine young men"?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for the Las Sicarias. It talks about their hard work finally beginning to pay off and now at the Great Latin American Bash they will reach the pinnacle and capture the World Womens Tag titles.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) DQAX6hUUQAAAS8UCWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) 2Q==

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I was going to have another fantastic guest but this gentlemen asked for some time. Being the generous man I am, I will allow it... once. Ladies and gentlemen, Prince Puma.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) S-l300

Starr: Senor Puma... You faced the monster, Matanza at Caged Heat. And while it was a very good match. You lost... Where does Prince Puma go now?

Puma: Chicky.... I did lose. I am not ashamed. No one has ever beaten Matanza in a one on one match before. But I know I had him last time. I made one mistake that cost me. I'm sure if I get him one more time I can do it.

Starr: That's all well in good. Its nice to have confidence. Chicky understands this. Chicky is always confident. But why would Matanza fight you again? What does he have to prove?

Puma: I need to prove it. Does he want everyone to think he's scared?

Starr: Do you think Matanza Cueto cares or even knows what anyone thinks? He's a monster. All he does is destroy. You don't have a title he could win. What can you offer him. Something that will make Dario convince him?

Puma: .......

Starr: Exactly... Look Senor Puma. You have had a great career here in CWX. Just move on....

Puma: My career! That's what I offer! If I can't beat Matanza Cueto I will leave CWX forever! You think that's enough Chicky??? Do you?!!!

Starr: Calmate! Yes... Yes... I can't speak for them but I think that just might work.

Puma: Fine... That's it then. Matanza I challenge you for the Great Latin American Bash. If I lose I leave the Temple for good!

(Crowd pops but we also see some worried faces in the crowd.)

Starr: Well that turned out better than having the Cuban Assassin out here. That's all for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for the Great Latin American Bash. Then a graphic showing the cards.)

NIGHT 1 - Arena Coliseo
Musical Guest: Carlos Santana

Gift of the Gods Battle Royal
Marti Belle vs "The Brazilian Bombshell" Raquel
Mascarita Sagrada vs Chris Candido
TMDK & Stephen Amell vs Alberto Del Rio, Pedro Morales & Curry Man
Sabu vs Savio Vega
Mercedes Martinez vs "Girl Dynamite" Jennifer Blake - CWX La Reina Del Templo Championship
Andrade "CIEN" Almas vs Rob Van Dam - CWX SKY Championship
The Triad vs Tres Tigres - UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Rowdy Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff vs The Gangstas - UWF World Tag Team Championship

NIGHT 2 - Estadio Azul
Musical Guest: Enrique Inglesias

The Colony vs LAX
Sara Del Rey vs Diamante
King Cuerno vs El Rey De Lucha
Tetsuya Naito vs Pentagon Dark - Aztec Championship
Hell-O-Ween Queens vs Las Sicarias - UWF World Womens Tag Team Championship
Mil Muertes vs Mil Mascaras - Texas Death Match
Matanza Cueto vs Prince Puma - (If Puma loses, he leaves CWX)
Main Event: Hayabusa vs Fenix vs Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship

Hugo: As you just saw with the graphic, Dario Cueto quickly accepted Prince Puma's challenge for Matanza. I am scared for that one. But now it's our Main Event.

Melissa: So I was just thinking. If El Rey wins the title now then King Cuerno gets a shot at The Bash for it?

Hugo: That's how I figured it. What a development that would be. Now let's send it up one last time to our very special ring announcer, Vero Rodriguez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Vero-rodriguez

Main Event: Tetsuya Naito vs El Rey De Lucha w/Melina - CWX Aztec Championship

Neither man is well liked here in the Temple but the fans when push comes to shove will side with one of their own so its Rey who is getting most cheers tonight. The match is very slow considering the athleticism of these two men but each knows what's at stake here. Naito has El Rey down in a Side Headlock. Rey is able to do a handstand to get free and then lands a double boot to the face of the Champion.

The battle heats up and the action goes to the outside. Naito looks to use the guard railing for a Tornado DDT on the floor but El Rey had it scouted and drops Tetsuya crotch first on the guard railing. Naito is badly hurt.  El Rey signals for the Double Underhook Piledriver on the floor! Then we see in the ring is King Cuerno! He points at El Rey, hits the ropes.... and nails The Arrow From The Depths of Hell!!!! The crowd is going bananas as the referee issues a Yellow Card to Cuerno. He goes back in, grabs the ticket and rips it up and tosses it up like confetti. He points again.... he does another Arrow From the Depths of Hell! Melina is livid and screaming at the referee. He gets issued a 2nd Yellow card which he argues but then finally leaves to a chorus of cheers.

Naito through all this had time to recover. He grabs El Rey and sends him in the ring. He hits Destino and gets the 3 count.

Winner & Still Champion: Tetsuya Naito

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoUU7e7W1o2qFPVtvBb4Kq3JrkEuxlt3tLSbuuqIxbGi8WnFk2

Hugo: King Cuerno just got some revenge.

Melissa: These two men wont stop until they destroy each other. This hatred is real.

Hugo: Well the situation is Naito is still the Champion... wait... in the ring....

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) Tumblr_npzxs28yjo1tl23yuo8_400

(Pentagon Dark lays out Naito with a Superkick. The crowd is cheering. He grabs him and delivers a Pentagon Driver. Naito is out cold as Pentagon cuts a promo in Spanish and ends it with his catch phrase...

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) 6BB205962F45712B3CCB6C35BED93E4B820BE7B1

CERO MIEDO!)

Hugo: Melissa this is just too much! This Great Latin American Bash is is turning to be the biggest Show in CWX history. So many stories where will take us?

Melissa: I don't know Hugo but I'm here for the ride!

Hugo: It's the Great American Bash tour! This Summer's gonna sizzle! For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

Melissa: Great LATIN American Bash!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to an unknown location where Kevin Sullivan set up his new altar. He is drinking something red from a chalice. We see three hooded figures kneeling in front of him. We can't see their faces though. Then we see a scantily clad young woman. She brings the chalice to the 3 disciples who each drink from it.)

Sullivan: The three of you came to me in a vision. I took you, trained you in the dark ways and showed you the path to everlasting despair. Soon we will be ready. But the World will never be ready for you. And what they don't know, they fear.... They thought they were through with me, but you will show them the error of their ways.....

(The woman returns to the altar with chalice. Sullivan grabs her by the neck.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19) 36346c36e5b512718101b36be5ea4735

Sullivan: They will all pay....

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #51 (6/27/19)
Page 1 of 1