FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) EmptySat May 02, 2020 11:00 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

The Gangstas threatened their way into Wrestlemania and retained their Tag titles thanks to the retuning Pentagon Dark who broke the arm of Vibora.

The Lucha Underground Cup is down to the final 2. The mysterious Hood and Curry Man.

Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger and his Bullet Club have said that the winner of the Lucha Underground Cup would be given entry into the group.

Tetsuya Naito in retalliation for still being denied a Universal Title shot attacked Carlos Colon.

Mil Mascaras and Mil Muertes have been attacking one another for weeks.

Liger the Aztec Champion has only 1 title defense left before he can cash in at Aniversario. And It's against former Universal Champion, Prince Puma.

La Reina Del Templo Champion, Sarah Stock and Melissa Martinez had a stare down last week.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto.)

Dario: The numbers from Wrestlemania are in. A huge success but I can't help but wonder what we would have made if we hosted alone.

Catrina: Not anything we can do about. We have to worry about Aniversario.

Dario: Is there a problem?

Catrina: Boesch contacted me. Fenix and Jushin Liger are up for World Junior Title shots.

Dario: Thats a problem?

Catrina: They are scheduled to face each other in the Main Event. How can we have them face one another and still face Hayabusa on the show?

Dario: Next week Prince Puma gets an Aztec Title match. He wins and faces Fenix. Liger then faces Hayabusa. Simple.

Catrina: And how do we assure that Puma wins?

(Dario takes a sip of scotch then smirks.)

Catrina: I don't want to know. By the way... Why did you give the Gangstas the Wrestlemania match? You said anyone but them....

(There's a knock on the door. Dario tells them to enter. It's Universal Champion, Fenix)

Fenix: Mr Cueto, Catrina.... I saw what Naito did to Carlos last show.

Dario: It was very unfortunate. But Carlos will be back for Aniversario.

Fenix: While I'm happy to hear that. This can't go unanswered. Naito did this because he wants a Shot at this belt? Well tonight he gets it!

Catrina: No way. I'm not letting him strong arm his way to what he wants.

Fenix: With all due respect Catrina... I'm the Champion and tonight I'm fighting him. And I also know about the Junior Heavyweight Title. Paul Boesch contacted me too. If it's me I'm willing to fight twice that night. I want to defend this title but I wont give up a shot at being a World Champion.

Dario: I don't know if you're aware but the opportunity was given to you and Liger. We have not yet decided but we will let you know the moment a decision is made. As for Naito. You got it. Get ready its tonight's Main Event.

(Fenix leaves.)

Catrina: Why would you allow that?

Dario: Ah hermana... think... If he loses tonight he doesn't have a rematch set for Next week. He will face Hayabusa and our problem is solved.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Mil Mascaras vs Buck Zumhoffe
Raquel vs Nidia Guenard
El Rey De Lucha vs Alberto Del Rio & Gran Metallik
Tres Tigres vs Rob Van Dam, Sabu & Famous B - Trios Championship
Sports Shop guest: Mercedes Martinez
Main Event: Fenix vs Tetsuya Naito - Universal Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. Melissa Wrestlemania was amazing but now we have Aniversario. CWX' biggest show of the year!

Melissa: Wrestlemania and Aniversario back to back! It's almost more than my heart can take. And tonight we have a couple of matchups that will play into that show.

Hugo: That's correct. Tonight we have both the Trios & the Universal Championships being defended on this show. As of now the Main Event of Aniversario would be Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Fenix for the Universal title. But Tetsuya Naito can throw a huge monkey wrench in those plans.

Melissa: Tonight we also get the debut of the Brazilian Bombshell, Raquel.

Hugo: All that and more. Now let's send it to this show's guest ring announcer, Suelyn Medeiros.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) 2c1e6a34867fa001035bc00faed67942

Mil Mascaras vs Buck Zumhoffe

Mil seems to be fighting with a little more anger than usual. Really laying in some hard chops to the chest of Buck. He gives him a Samoan Drop and goes up. But instead of a Flying body Press he hits a Flying Clothesline. Then he grabs him and delivers a back-to-back double underhook piledriver! The crowd is chanting "Ay Caramba!" 1.. 2.. 3.

Winner: Mil Mascaras

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) 6964b09500a3a87a02cb69594c8a27dc--wrestling-stars-vintage

(After the match Mascaras grabs a microphone.)

Mascaras: Muertes.... Enough is enough! You and I have to settlee this once and for all. So I challenge you to a match at Aniversario. I am going to show you I am the only Mil around when I hit you with Ultimo Suspiro (Last Breath) Like I just did there.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for the Lucha Underground Cup Dos. It shows some clips from the victories of the Hood & Curry Man.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Lu_cup10

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Drhopx_uuaefwwy_1

Shaul: What's good? It's yo girl, Shaul. Tonight I have with me Kevin Sullivan. Kevin at Wrestlemania we saw the return of Pentagon Dark. He not only cost the Nightmare the chance to win the Tag titles he snapped the arm of Vibora. How do you respond?

Sullivan: Pentagon was nothing before I took him under my wing. I taught him everything he knows. Now he wants to bite the hand of his Master. Well when a dog does that there is only one recourse... to put him down. At Aniversario Drago will do just that. He will send you back under whatever rock you crawled out from. And when he does I will pick up that same rock and crush your skull with it. Because when you make a deal with the devil you don't get an out clause.

Shaul: With Drago the only member of The Latino Nightmare left standing, what is the future of the group?

Sullivan: The one thing you can count on Ms Guerero is death and Nightmares. We will never be without either.

Shaul: A very dark thought. Thank you for your time. Man I can't wait for Aniversario!.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

"The Brazilian Bombshell" Raquel vs Nidia Guenard

Some fans recognize Raquel as part of the villainess group Cutie Pie Club. But she's here to make a brand new start and the fans are willing to give her the chance to prove herself. She executes a Russian Leg Sweep and goes right into a Cross Armbar which impressed the Believers. But Nidia got to the ropes. Raquel stays on offense and ends it with the Brazilian Wax (Straight jacket double knee backbreaker).

Winner: Raquel

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Latest?cb=20170812040301

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the outside the arena in the parking area. Curry Man is there signing autographs when up walks Liger, & TMDK.)

Thorne: Curry Man.... So you're just 1 win away from joining the greatest group ever assembled.

(Curry Man says nothing)

Miller: Well.. what do you have to say?

Curry Man: Uhhh... No... engrish..

(Liger begins speaking in Japanese.)

Curry Man: Uhhh..... Hai!

Thorne: That's more like it! See you at Aniversario.

(They walk away as Curry Man just watches. Then turns around and signs more autographs.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Time for some Triple Threat action

Melissa: These are always my favorites. So unpredictable.

Hugo: El Rey De Lucha has been preoccupied with King Cuerno as of late. We will have to see if that affects him tonight.

El Rey De Lucha vs Alberto Del Rio & Gran Metallik

Fast paced 3 way contest. Metallik early catches both opponents with a corkscrew Plancha out on the floor. Later El Rey snaps off ahurracanrana that flips ADR from the apron to the floor. He goes in and counters a Metallik crossbody ito a Double Knee Gutbuster. He hits the Double Underhook Piledriver but then out runs King Cuerno. He grabs Melina and El Rey runs out after him. Alberto slides in the ring and puts the Cross Armbreaker on Metallik and gets the tap out.  

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) AlbertoDelRio2_crop_north

Hugo: Del Rio gets the win but the story is all about King Cuerno grabbing Melina and stealing her away.

Melissa: Cuerno is all about head games and that's what he's doing here. These 2 are going to war at Aniversario.

(In the back we see El Rey de Lucha finding a shaken but angry Melina. El Rey vows to destroy the false King at Aniversario.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Tres Tigres have been on fire since winning the Trios Titles but tonight is a new challenge.

Melissa: A very interesting one as Famous B teams up with his 2 clients, Sabu & Rob Van Dam.

Hugo: Has Famous B ever won a match here in CWX?

Tres Tigres vs Rob Van Dam, Sabu & Famous B - Trios Championship  

RVD & Sabu really bring the fight tonight. Sabu has Tiger Mask in a Modified Camel Clutch. Bengala is able to make the save. Tiger Mask hits RVD with an overhead Belly to Belly Suplex. The match goes on and RVD nails Bengala with a Van Daminator. but gets dropkicked by Uno. Famous B who has been doing little up to that point slides in and covers Bengala. 1.. 2..

NO! B tries to run away but Bengala grabs him and gives him a Falcon Arrow. Tigre Uno goes up as his partners keep Sabu & RVD away... Sabretooth Splash! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Tres Tigres

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Tumblr_nqg73tVJmZ1tl23yuo1_400

(The champs grab their titles and raise them to the crowd when they are ambushed by LAX. Ortiz, Santana, Hernandez, Diamante & Konnan are beating them down. Then Konnan grabs a Microphone.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Hqdefault

Konnan: Orale'! Yo check this out! We went to Catrina and said we wanted a shot at the Trios titles at Aniversario. But we was told we needed to wait our turn. But LAX don't rock like that. We don't wait for no one. We don't knock at the door of opportunity. We kick that sonnabeyath in! So So you 3 lil Pussy cats. We want yall and those belts at Aniversario. Ya feel me?

(LAX pick up the belts and raise them high to a chorus of boos.)

Hugo: In a very short time Hernandez has assembled quite a squad.

Melissa: A squad of thugs. Now with Konnan as the mouth piece and strategist this is a very real threat to Tres Tigres.

Hugo: And if I know them they will gladly accept the challenge.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto. We hear a knock at the door and walking in is TMDK.)

Dario: What the hell do you two want?.

Thorne: Well.... for one why aren't we on the Anniversary show?

Dario: Because I don't like you. Next question.

Miller: Look Dario. I know for a fact you had Aerostar entered for the Aztec Warfare match. He just signed with AAW. That leaves at least 1 spot in there.

Dario: You know what? You're right. I have 1 opening. So at our next House show this weekend you two are going to face each other and the winner can have it.

Miller: Wait... We're Bullet Club. We don't fight each other.

Dario: Then I guess neither of you get it.

Thorne: Dammit. Fine we have the match. Also Liger wants the shot at Hayabusa at Aniversario.

Dario: He's already in the Main Event. Look I will make a decision on the World Junior Heavyweight match at the end of the night. Now do me a favor. Forget where my office is.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Aniversario. With these matches announced.)

The Hood vs Curry Man - Lucha Underground Cup Finals
The Gangstas vs S.A.T. - CWX Tag Team Championship
Mil Muertes vs Mil Mascaras
Sarah Stock vs Mercedes Martinez - CWX La Reina Del Templo Title
Pentagon Dark vs Drago
Tres Tigres vs LAX - CWX Trios Championship
El Rey De Lucha vs King Cuerno
Hayabusa defends the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Aztec Warfare
Main Event: Fenix vs Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger - CWX Universal Championship

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I bring you the woman who could be the next La REina Del Templo Champion, Mercedes Martinez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Cfae124a5445495d2edd5c17a7c35dd2

Martinez: "Could be"? Get this straight Chicky... I WILL be the next La Reina Del Templo.

Starr: I meant no disrespect. Of course I am confident you will prevail. However... You challenged her before and did not walk away champion.

Martinez: That was then, this is now. Look... anyone can get lucky once. But notice how she never faced me again. She knows... She knows when she gets in the ring with me again I will wipe the mat with her face.

Starr: You are of course a member of La Sicarias. Your teammate Ivelisse once held that title before losing it to Sarah. If... I mean when you win the title. Will that cause friction within the group. Will Ivelisse or even ACR want that title from you?

Martinez: My girls have my back 1000%. All that matters is that we return the belt to out camp. We are united.

Starr: Does that mean we will see them ringside for the match?

Martinez: No... I aready told ACR & Ivelisse. I don't want or need them out there. I don't want Sarah, these jeaous fans or anyone else making excuses for her. I will beat Sarah Stock. On my own in this ring and show the World that Mercedes Martinez is back on top in the Womens division and I'm not stopping to I get to the top of the sport. 2019 Will be the year of La Sicarias. We will have both the World and World Tag Straps and dominate this business, now and forever.

Starr: No way Chicky is arguing with that. That's all for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a Video package for Cinco De Mayo Mayhem and it shows the following scheduled matches.

Las Sicarias vs Hania The Huntress & Lacey Lane
TNT vs El Mariachi Loco
Pentagon Dark vs El Dandy
Los Maximos vs Los Ice Creams
Shane Thorne vs Nick Miller
Marti Belle vs Sara Del Rey
Matanza vs Pedro Morales
Juventud Guerrero vs Dragon Azteca Jr vs Dante Fox
Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Prince Puma - CWX Aztec Championship

Hugo: At the end of our last show we saw Tetsuya Naito brutally attack our Director of Talent operations, Carlos Colon because he wanted a title shot. A truly heinous act.

Melissa: While I agree you have to admit it worked because he gets the last defense by Fenix before Aniversario.

Hugo: I think this sets a vad precedent but let's see if Naito can cash it in. For our last time tonight we send it to the lovely guest ring announcer, Suelyn Medeiros

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Suelyn%2BMedeiros%2BCalves%2BUpdate%2B(1)

Main Event: Fenix vs Tetsuya Naito - Universal Championship

Naito goes right after Fenix. Mauling him in the corner. He is driving his knee into the neck of the Champion.  He nails a double boot to the face of Fenix. He pulls him and goes for Gloria but Fenix counters into a Samoan Drop. Fenix dropkick to the knee of Naito then Spin Kick to the head. He goes to the apron and connects on La Garra del Fénix (Diving double knee drop to a seated opponent's chest). 1.. 2.. kick out by Naito.

Fight continues with both men bring out all the stops. Fenix goes for a Fenix Driver but Naito escapes and this time nails Gloria! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Tetsuya is looking for Destino but Fenix slips free and hits a Hurracanrana. Naito rools to the floor. Fenix hits a Diving Tope Con Hilo. He returns to the ring as the crowd cheers. Naito struggles up he gets to the apron. Fenix charges but Naito catches him with an elbow. Fenix is stunned. He does a Neck snap across the rope and when Fenix rebounds backwards he hits heads wiith the referee. THe ref is down as is the Champion. Naito gets back in... grabs Fenix... Destino!!!! Another referee wearing runs down as Naito covers! 1.. 2..

The ref stops counting! He stands up and we see its Carlito!. He takes a bite of an apple. Naito stands up and Carlito spits the apple in his face. Then he gives him a Backstabber. Fenix gets up... Fenix Driver! He goes up... Rising From the Ashes (Corkscrew somersault senton)! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Fenix

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) DIpyXiZXkAE6Y41

Hugo: Well Carlito just cashed in a receipt for the attack on his father, Melissa.

Melissa: Usually I would be complaining about this but this time I'm all for it.

Hugo: Fenix moves on to Aniversario to face either Jushin Liger or Prince Puma. And that will be answered on Cinco De Mayo.

(Out walks Dario Cueto.)

Dario: Ladies and Gentlemen. At Aniversario the World Junior Heavyweight Champion will be defending his title. But I had to name the challenger. Fenix who stands victorious in that ring is the #1 Contender. But He is in the Main Event, Jushin Liger, standing there in the rafters is #2. But he is the Aztec Champion and is scheduled to also be in the Main Event. I needed to make a decision, and I have. At Aniversario... Hayabusa will face....

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19) Andrade%2BCien%2BAlmas

ANDRADE ALMAS!

(You can see both Fenix and Liger are not happy with the announcement. Almas and Zelina walk out from Dario's office smiling as the crowd is buzzing.)

Hugo: Dario as he is known to do, throws a curve ball and its the SKY Champion that gets the crack at Hayabusa.

Melissa: Dario did not want to ruin his Main Event!

Hugo: Question is, can Adrade CIEN Almas find a way to basically swoop in and steal away the World Title? This is something that I cannot wait to see. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

Melissa: See you at Cinco De Maya Mayhem!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to the streets of Mexico where we see a blonde man wearing a pancho and eating a burrito.)

Man: Blechhh! This is terrible. I need a Doritos Cheesy Gordita Crunch! How can these people not get their own food right? I should have thought of this years ago. I was fighting the war on my own land. But now... I'll fight it on theirs. And when its all over the UWF....

Spoiler:

...Will be great again....  Hey... You got any Mild Sauce?

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #49 (5/03/19)
Page 1 of 1