FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Grass Rasslin # 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Blue Grass Rasslin # 12  Empty
PostSubject: Blue Grass Rasslin # 12    Blue Grass Rasslin # 12  EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 7:17 pm

HBO Presents : Blue Grass Rasslin # 12

Marty : Hello fans . We are coming off of last week’s Summer Sizzler with WCW . Tonight we have a special 3 hour program . As we bring you live from a sold out Davis Arena , here in Louisville, Kentucky . Tonight’s line up reads like this .

Calvin Tankman vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Verne & Greg Gagne taking on the Heavenly Bodies

Jimmy Snuka coming off a big win over Chris Benoit takes on The HBO Champion Ox Baker with the title on the line !

The Kentucky Tag Team Champions Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard will go up against Tommy Rich and Barry Windham he just joined us this week .

Jungle Boy will defend the Kentucky Light Heavyweight Title , which by the way is a brand new belt after MJF tossed the original in the trash last week ,against the Bruiserweight Pete Dunne .

Then from there Andre The Great coming off a big win over Big Van Vader will be putting his Kentucky Heavyweight Title on the line against Bob Armstrong .

And then fans a lights out match . Abyss taking on the Undertaker . Let’s go to the ring for our first match .

Calvin Tankman vs Bam Bam Bigelow : These two act like they want to steal the show . Hard strong style forearm shots are being exchanged and the Bam Bam gets tired of it and headbutts Tankman which sends him to the mat . Bam Bam bounds off the ropes and hits another flying Headbutt . From there he gets off a leg drop , but only gets a two count . Bam Bam pulls his man up for a running stampede , but Tankman gets out the back and gets off a dropkick to the back of Bam Bam’ head , knocking him out of the ring . Tankman dives over the top rope and hits Bigelow with a flying body press .

Tankman now rolls Bigelow back in the ring and gets off a slingshot splash !!! 1….2…..NOOOO ! Bam bam kicks out . Tankman now gets off a Buckle Bomb and then a tumbling senton in the corner . He pulls Bam Bam up and sets him for the Tank Driver ( Michinokiu Driver ) , but Bam Bam gets out the back door and gets off an enzuguri !! He goes up and hits a Moonsault!!! He covers 1……2…..3 !!!

Verne & Greg Gagne vs The Heavenly Bodies: Stan and Tom have Greg in their corner in the early going and are working him over . They are doing a number on his left arm , but it only takes a small opening and that opening comes in the form of a dropkick when Prichard gets the tag . Greg shoulder rolls and tags his Dad . Verne comes in and hands our more Suplexes than Oprah hands out cars . Verne gets a sleeper on Prichard when Stan comes in to try and break it up , Greg catches him with a cross body . The two tumble out of the ring . Prichard passes out . The ref waves him off . The Ganges celebrate a huge victory .

Marty : Fans, I’m down here at ringside . Verne , Greg a moment gentlemen. This is your biggest win to date .

Verne : Marty, I couldn’t think of a better partner to have than my own son . Tonight was just the first step on a long climb .

Greg : And dad we are going to keep on climbing until we get what we want . I mean no offense to Rich and Windham , but they are only getting a title shot because Arn and Tully selected them . So we are getting ignored . Well in this life you earn what you get . So Dad and I , we are going to beat every team you put in front of us and sooner or later the Horsemen won’t be able to ignore us .

Marty : Verne , Greg thank you and congratulations, once again .

HBO Championship Ox Baker vs Jimmy Snuka : They lock up and Ox bulls Jimmy into the ropes off the break , Ox tries to land one of those big clubbing forearms , but Jimmy moves and hits a double karate chop to Ox’s chest . Then a hip toss . Jimmy closes in on Ox and Ox , grabs the front of Jimmy’s trunks and hurls him out to the floor . From there he puts the boots to Jimmy on the outside . He rolls Jimmy back in and drops a knee to the face . He picks Jimmy up for a Suplex and Jimmy’s feet hit the ref right under the chin . The ref is out cold . All 3 Freebirds rush the ring . Grimes from behind , hits Jimmy over the head with a cowboy boot ! Jimmy is out . Gordy and Hayes rough up Ox in the corner . Hayes with a Bulldog and the Gordy gets off a Piledriver !!! The 3 men take their leave . The ref starts to stir , Jimmy comes to wondering why the back of his head is bleeding . Ox gets up slowly , Superkick by Jimmy !!! Jimmy goes up and gets off the Superfly Death Leap !!!! Jimmy cover and gets 1……2……3 !!!

Marty : We have a new champion . Jimmy Superfly Snuka !!! Is the new HBO Champion . The Freebirds won’t leave Ox alone . Fans let’s take a look at some upcoming HBO Programing and come right back .

Add plays for Friday Night Fright October 29th .

Kentucky Tag Team Titles Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard ( C) vs Tommy “ Wildfire” Rich and Barry Windham: Rich and Windham surprise the champions they have Arn gets caught in the corner and takes a heavy handed beating from both men . Tommy goes for a fist drop off the top rope , and Tully shakes the ropes . Tommy falls and Arn and Tully take over from there working the left leg . Tommy though following a Thesz Press gets the tag to Barry . Barry has the claw on Arn , but gets too close to the corner . Tully grabs the tights out of the ref’s vision . Gordbuster by Arn . He tags Tully in and Tully gets off a Slingshot for the 3 .

Winner and still Kentucky Tag Team Champions Arn and Tully .

Marty : A tough win for the Tag Team Champions , but they show why the are the champs . Light Heavyweight Title is on the line next . Let’s go to the ring .

Kentucky Light Heavyweight Title Jungle Boy ( C) vs Bruiserweight Pete Dunne : JB starts off very quickly with some arm drags and a springboard Lucha arm drag . Dunne slides to the outside and Jungle Boy goes for a Tope , but Dunne moves sending Jungle Boy into the railing . Now Dunne slams Jungle Boy on the railing and then rolls him in the ring . He works over his back with a variety of Suplexes and then sets up for an X Plex , but Jungle Boy turns it into a hurnacarana !!! Jungle Boy nails a roaring clothesline to follow . He covers and gets 1…..2…..3 !!!

Marty joins the champion at ringside .

Marty : Youngman , a tough challenge for you this week .

Jack : Marty , I won’t lie , I thought I was about to lose the Kentucky Light Heavyweight Title on that one . Damn my back hurts . Pete Dunne is a tough SOB and isn’t afraid to break the rules to get what he wants . But you know what ? So is MJF . I learned that last week at Summer Sizzler. My body still hurts from that match . But MJF , I learned . I learned that I can’t always be the nice guy in the white hat . Sometimes you gotta bend the rules . Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and MJF real soon , you will hear from me again and this time , I can’t wait to show you what l learned .

Marty : Jungle Boy thank you very much . And to the X Division Champion MJF , you are a hunted man . Fans it’s our main event . We have breaking news . We have decided to show the Lights out Match on HBO following the Kentucky Heavyweight Title match .

Kentucky Heavyweight Title Andre The Giant (C) vs Bob Armstrong : Andre is without Josef Samael tonight , who is still recovering from having a foreign subject hit into eyes by Vader last week . But this doesn’t stop Andre . He strikes down Bob with a big clubbing forearm to the back and then drops a knee . He sits on Bob’s back pulling on his neck . Bob gets to the ropes for the break and rolls out of the ring to get air . Only problem is Bob is leaning up against the ring post and Andre charges like an angry bull . Andre hits the post head first ! He’s bleeding from his forehead .

Bob gets in the ring and Andre follows Bob goes up top and hits a flying karate chop off the top rope across Andre’s head . It staggers the champion . Bob goes back up and repeats the process and this time Andre is down . Bob covers 1 ….. Andre kicks out and Bob lands on his feet !!! Bob goes for a spinning toe hold . Andre kicks him off and Bob crashes into the turnbuckles ! Andre staggers over to Bob …… CHOKESLAM!!!! He covers 1…….2……Nooooo ! Bob gets a foot on the bottom rope . Andre turns to yell at the ref , but when he turns around , Bob nails with a Slingblade . Now Bob fires on the open cut busting Andre open worse . The blood is in Andre’s eyes . He can’t see ! The fans are now chanting “ Bobby , Bobby Bobby !!!! “ Andre staggers to his feet swinging wildly , hoping to hit Armstrong , but now Bob is circling his man , kicking the legs .

Each one stinging a little more than the other . Andre’s legs are tired . He can’t see and he ends up falling . Bob puts on a Step Over Toe Hold . Andre is shouting something in French . He might be submitting , we don’t know the ref doesn’t speak French . So the match continues . Andre’s shoulders are down . When the ref counts he gets them off the mat for 2 . The fans are seeing the Giant weaken little by little finally his body goes limp . His shoulders touch the mat once more . 1…..2….. The Immortals storm the ring and attack Bob .

Tommy Rich , Barry Windham, The Gagnes , Jimmy Snuka , Jungle Boy , Calvin Tankman all come out of the back . The Immortals take their leave . Bob Armstrong stands over Andre !!! The ref has DQ’d The Champion . The fans go crazy , but they are soon reminded that the title can’t switch hands on a DQ . Andre is still the Kentucky Heavyweight Champion .

HBO hypes some upcoming IWA shows .

Chris Jericho’s Wrestling Rager

NWA The Crockett Cup

Windy City Pro Wrestling Supershow 1

IWA Violence of The Lambs

Blue Grass Rasslin Friday Night Fright

WCW and WCPW Turkey Day Turmoil

Blue Grass Rasslin Christmas Wars

WCPW New Years Eve Countdown to Chaos

Lights Out The Undertaker vs Abyss : This turns ugly right away . They brawl all over the arena . Abyss tries to slam Taker on Thumbtacks but Taker turns it into a chokeslam . Abyss does get off a Blackhole Slam on the announcers table , but Taker kicks out . James Mitchell tries to fireball Taker , but a guy in a ski mask breaks that up . In the end it’s a Last Ride by Taker from the mezzanine row through a table . Abyss gets carted out . Your winner The American Bad Ass Undertaker .

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Blue Grass Rasslin # 12    Blue Grass Rasslin # 12  EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:07 pm

I would love to see a Bigelow singles push

Ox takes a walk down Badstreet and loses his title and gets his ass handed to him. Let that be a lesson to him

Doesnt take Arn & Tully long to successfully defend their new gold

Ohhhh Jungle Boy.....anytime your ready for another wrestling lesson from MJF, the champs always ready

What did Bob Armstrong have for breakfast today?? He gave Andre all he wanted there

Cool show
Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Blue Grass Rasslin # 12    Blue Grass Rasslin # 12  EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 4:41 pm

Snuka beat Ox and won his title...... Shocked Cool

Arn/Tully already defending their new titles. Cool

like that you advertised othe IWA Promotion's Shows.

Andre is the man in BGR.

a guy in a ski mask. Question Question Question

another great BGR Show.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Grass Rasslin # 12    Blue Grass Rasslin # 12  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Grass Rasslin # 12
Page 1 of 1