FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Grass Rasslin # 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Blue Grass Rasslin # 4  Empty
PostSubject: Blue Grass Rasslin # 4    Blue Grass Rasslin # 4  EmptySat May 08, 2021 12:01 pm

Blue Grass Rasslin # 4

The Bodies and Soul Patrol mix it up . Stan and Rocky exchange heavy rights , but Stan isn’t ready for the Soulman’s round house dropkick !! That sends him over and out .

Stan has been eliminated !!!

Prichard is being pressed above Tony’s head and gets gorilla slammed to the floor .

The winners of the match and the KENTUCKY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS !!!! THE SOUL PATROL !!!!

Marty : Hello fans and there you see it . The Soul Patrol your new Kentucky Tag Team Champions . Ron Fuller has been fired . So I’m now flying solo . Right now though let’s bring in the president of BGR , Roy Lee Welch . Mr . Welch you have some news for us about later tonight and next week .

Welch : Thank you Marty . Fans over the next two weeks you are going to want to head on down to Davis Arena for a two week special event . Blue Grass Beat Down . Now tonight , at 9pm this will only be available on live steam on HBOMAX.

The Soul Patrol will be defending the tag team titles against The Heavenly Bodies.

Mil Muertes will be taking on The Sheik of Contra Unit.

The IWA World Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan has accepted a challenge from King Kong Bundy

And in an Elimination Chamber match .
John Cena
Dirty White Boy
Dick The Bruiser
Andre The Giant
Kevin Von Erich
Jerry Blackwell

Marty : And this is the next two weeks ?

Welch : Blue Grass Beatdown night one tonight . Night 2 next week .

Marty : Thank you , Mr . Welch , right now let’s go to the ring .

The Moondogs vs The Killer Bees: The Bees out up a fight , but the Dogs are too much . The hit a Howl at the Moon ( Rex with a back breaker while Spot off the middle rope with a knee ) on B. Brian Blair for the 3 .

A big win for the Moondogs this week , right now let’s bring in Dick The Bruiser . Dick , tonight your chance to become the Kentucky Heavyweight Champion in the Elimination Chamber .

Bruiser : Marty O’ Neil , when you cage an animal you make him mean . When you cage Dick The Bruiser , you make him smile . Tonight , I’m gonna rip six heads off bodies and puke down their necks . Tonight , I’m gonna make people bleed and I’m going to walk out the Kentucky Heavyweight Champion .

Jerry Blackwell comes out .

Jerry : Old man , too many concussions from chair shots have you hallucinating. There ain’t nobody in that match that can beat me . Tonight I take what’s mine . And you ain’t worth spit .

And that’s what Blackwell does he spits on Bruiser and the two mix it up . Security tries to break it up , but they are getting their asses handed to them by the two finally Louisville’s finest come in and get control .

Marty : Well if that’s any indication. It’s gong to be a wild affair . Let’s go to the ring .

Jungle Boy vs Nick Aldis : A great match up goes the 25 minute time limit draw .

Main Event HBO Championship Ox Baker ( C) vs Darby Allin: Darby surprises Ox , used his speed . Darby goes for the coffin drop and Ox moves . From there he hits the Heart Punch and gets the 3 .

Marty reminds everyone of Blue Grass Beatdown before signing off .

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Blue Grass Rasslin # 4    Blue Grass Rasslin # 4  EmptyMon May 10, 2021 1:01 pm

A Moondogs victory!! Ya dont see that everyday in the fed

Boooooo Aldis sucks!!!

Ox continues his hot streak.

Good show

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Blue Grass Rasslin # 4    Blue Grass Rasslin # 4  EmptyWed May 12, 2021 3:33 pm

good show here.

Soul Patrol win the titles.looking foward to their rematch with the Heavenly Bodies.....

Bundy gets a shot at Hogan. cheers cheers cheers

Emination Chamber. Cool Cool not sure who i pick to win it.

Killer Bees were no match for The Moondogs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Grass Rasslin # 4    Blue Grass Rasslin # 4  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Grass Rasslin # 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: